Official Formula 1 2011 Uber Thread

Guest juvehearts

Guest juvehearts

He's also been in front of the stewards 5 times already this year.

And was involved in 3 incidents before he crashed today.

He's undoubtedly a top driver, but he needs to get his frustration at not having a competitive car under control, because at the moment his desperation is doing him and his team no good.

but to be fair it is exciting for the fans & spices up the build up by giving us stuff to talk about

i dont want him to change.

juve

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Gosling

how can that be driveable in that sort of rain?

do you watch the driver tracker on the f1 website & watch the camera view from some of the drivers in real time??

you couldnt see anything.

the f1 cars touch the ground when they race, any sort of water they just slide off ' waterboarding' im sure you have heard of it

aquaplaning happens every time it rains & the drivers become passengers

its just plain daft to say just race, driver safety is paramount.

I like that you've just basically said word for word what the race advisors said.

:lol:

Bert Le Clos

but to be fair it is exciting for the fans & spices up the build up by giving us stuff to talk about

i dont want him to change.

juve

I don't have an issue really with the way he drives. He is exciting.

But he needs to hold up his hands and admit he's made a mistake.

Guest juvehearts

I like that you've just basically said word for word what the race advisors said.

:lol:

hey,

i said it 1st.

Guest juvehearts

I don't have an issue really with the way he drives. He is exciting.

But he needs to hold up his hands and admit he's made a mistake.

he does tho,

he apologised to everyone, he said this in an interview with leigh mckenzie at the start of the bbc coverage.

i think people need to lay off the guy, he is an outstanding tallent, a former world champion & its his mentality that got him a world championship in the 1st place.

once he changes that then thats him retired - i think anyway

juve

I'm no Hamilton fan but I don't think he done much wrong.

The incident with Webber was a normal racing incident. The incident with Button was just a faster driver trying to get past a slower driver who didn't know he was there.

He is a plum for parking his car where he did.

The incident with Webber was a normal racing incident. The incident with Button was just a faster driver trying to get past a slower driver who didn't know he was there.

He was also speeding under the Safety Car.

He really needs to screw the nut a bit though, as he won't get points if he doesn't finish races, regardless of whether he's technically to blame or not.

Guest juvehearts

this man speaks sense

who else on here is competitive?

comon eh

juve

Jambo Forever

Can the race get abandoned? If so will I get my money back from the bookies. I had Hamilton.....

Bert Le Clos

He doesn't admit when he's wrong.

He's apologised for his comments last week, he's never admitted any fault for the incidents he's been investigated for.

There's a difference between being exciting, and rash. Hamilton used to be only exciting, when he was driving a more competitive car. Now his car is poorer, and his maneuvers are becoming rash. The amount of times he makes contact proves this. Kobayashi is very exciting, and makes stunning overtakes without crashing into people.

I'm not so much talking about the incidents today, the incident with Button especially was just a case of Button not seeing him. Although Webber gave him plenty room at the start and Hamilton still managed to bump him.

Daydream Believer

Can the race get abandoned? If so will I get my money back from the bookies. I had Hamilton.....

I'm not sure. I think there has to be a certain number of laps completed for the possitions to count.

I've got

Massa to beat Alonso

Vetel & Massa 1st & 2nd

Massa to win.

So I could do with a few more laps.

Bert Le Clos

Brundle is talking bollocks again. I agreed with him that the race should have started without the safety car, but not on the Button/Hamilton incident.

When Button is looking in his mirror Hamilton is directly behind him. He then looks ahead and moves to take the same line as Schumacher did. As he does Hamilton moves out from behind him and that's when they touch.

Nobody's fault.

scottish_chicP

I'm not sure. I think there has to be a certain number of laps completed for the possitions to count.

I've got

Massa to beat Alonso

Vetel & Massa 1st & 2nd

Massa to win.

So I could do with a few more laps.

Pretty sure it's 75% of the race for positions to count.

Lewis Hamilton is a bell end. :verymad:

Hamilton is a bit of a dick.

hamilton is a total plum

yeah it is coz your black you utter tool

your nothing but an arrogant prick

I hate Hamilton because he is black (Joking of course)

all these comments are pointless.

chester copperpot

all these comments are pointless.

I actually really like Lewis as it was getting a bit boring up until he came on board a few years back. Certainly never a dull moment when he's in the hunt.

Guest juvehearts

well looks like this red flag aint gonae change very soon

mite even be abandoned...................

He was also speeding under the Safety Car.

He really needs to screw the nut a bit though, as he won't get points if he doesn't finish races, regardless of whether he's technically to blame or not.

It was Button that was speeding.

Agree with your 2nd point though. :thumbsup:

It was Button that was speeding.

Agree with your 2nd point though. :thumbsup:

hamilton was speeding as well,

re if the race doesn't start again, the result stands but they only get half points, you need 75% of the race distance conpleted to get full points

maroongoals

Brundle is talking bollocks again. I agreed with him that the race should have started without the safety car, but not on the Button/Hamilton incident.

When Button is looking in his mirror Hamilton is directly behind him. He then looks ahead and moves to take the same line as Schumacher did. As he does Hamilton moves out from behind him and that's when they touch.

Nobody's fault.

Brundle does not talk as much crap as Jordan, I dont know why they have him there

Walter Bishop

the marshall falling on his ******, right in front of a car.

:vrface:

haha what an idiot!!!

JamboRossi79

Button!!!!!!!!!!

:yas:

Isn't Button still up for investigation for ramming Alonso off the road earlier. It came up saying stewards to look at after race.

chester copperpot

that was brilliant from Button, never thought he'd pull that one out the bag.

Greatest race of his career I'd say.

Archived