Arnold 4

Bajthejambo 1

Csaba, pompey, scotland and harris are on 1

27 mins until deadline

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just going to have a look, been run off my feet today

Its times like this you wish you had never moderated. Wait until Geoff starts on you. :hat2:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Just a quickie, as i'm still in the boozer. Notice i'm up for the chop, can assure all i'm just a townie but i'll leave it at that. Good luck all

THAITH 5

Arnold 3

Bajthejambo 2 (not 1)

Harris 2

Scotland,pompey and Csaba on 1

I thought we had more than 13 players left?

Just a quickie, as i'm still in the boozer. Notice i'm up for the chop, can assure all i'm just a townie but i'll leave it at that. Good luck all

Don't think you're bad either but I was forced into voting for you and there my vote will stay.

Goons obviously loving this, if it wasn't you then it would be me. Mind you, I'll probably be gone in the night.

thats night

as far as i can see the only player not to have an active vote is Therealmackay

just going to double check the votes to make sure it is THAITB

hey all i have a sort of goonish people list but its nowhere near firm

im leaning towards not suspecting baj as i was quiet in my first game but come on baj youre a bit too quiet

right now im going to vote scotland

just workin on a hunch but i may (as usual) be totally wrong

back on later so nothing is firm yet

mon he townies we need one tonight

thats night

as far as i can see the only player not to have an active vote is Therealmackay

just going to double check the votes to make sure it is THAITB

i voted scotland mate

yeah just seen that as i double checkedthe votes they finished

Thehibsareintherebeds 5

Arnold 3

Scotland, harris and baj 2

Csaba, pompey 1

The town folk had grabbed the stakes and headed round to Thehibsareintheirbeds house to hopefully put an end to there so far unsuccessful ghoul hunt. When they broke down his door they noticed something in the corner of the room, a coffin, as the they headed towards the box they noticed Thehibsareintheirbeds in the kitchen eating what looked like beef Wellington., this worked the mob into an even bigger frenzy and as he got up from his chair the mob charged at him and rammed a stake straight though his heart within seconds

Thehibsareintheirbeds Townie was dead.

Night votes please

Geoff Kilpatrick

Mince! Who suspected him anyway as there was nothing obviously goonly at all?

Potentially some goon piling on.

Anyway, the vampires are coming. P*ss off - it's morning here!

thehibsareintheirbeds

I have to say that is a ridiculous lynch. Did anyone even have a reason for voting me? Ach, i'm still behind the townies despite your rotten judgement

I did. Self-preservation, even though I thought at the time you were a townie I was left with little choice which the goons were obviously delighted with.....

Anyway, still night.

After the fiasco of the previous night, the Slayer was determined to get to do what the slayer is meant to and nail a Vampire. So he picked up his crossbow, silver arrows and his bottle of Jack Daniels and headed out to hunt for some ghouls. After observing a few folk he picked his victim prepared his Crossbow and took aim, just one more swig and I’ll nail her he thought, then without hesitation pushed down on the trigger and prayed to god he had made the right decision. As he walked down to check on his victim, he noticed that she had not turned to ash, unfortunately he had killed Yvonnejambo Townie.

on the bright side tho the vamps failed to recruit again

14 players remaining

Albannach

pompey

Therealmackay

Deek

Beverley

Arnold

scotland

Csaba Wabba

Lasith

Geoff Kilpatrick

Martin

Bajthejambo

MalkyMcFrench

Commander Harris

It is now day deadline sunday 10.00 pm or 8 votes

Geoff Kilpatrick
After the fiasco of the previous night, the Slayer was determined to get to do what the slayer is meant to and nail a Vampire. So he picked up his crossbow, silver arrows and his bottle of Jack Daniels and headed out to hunt for some ghouls. After observing a few folk he picked his victim prepared his Crossbow and took aim, just one more swig and I?ll nail her he thought, then without hesitation pushed down on the trigger and prayed to god he had made the right decision. As he walked down to check on his victim, he noticed that she had not turned to ash, unfortunately he had killed Yvonnejambo Townie.

14 players remaining

Albannach

pompey

Therealmackay

Deek

Beverley

Arnold

scotland

Csaba Wabba

Lasith

Geoff Kilpatrick

Martin

Bajthejambo

MalkyMcFrench

Commander Harris

FFS, can't people read! I said Yvonne was innocent.

Anyway, well played the priest and the doc!

FFS, can't people read! I said Yvonne was innocent.

Anyway, well played the priest and the doc![/QUOTE]

the priest is the doc lol

Geoff Kilpatrick
FFS' date=' can't people read! I said Yvonne was innocent.

[b']Anyway, well played the priest and the doc![/[/b]QUOTE]

the priest is the doc lol

Aye, well you know what I meant! When the Rev Dr Ian Paisley is your MP for the first 18 years of your life, you can get confused!! :10900:

woooooo

muppets first you kill the Goon Slayer then you hit the apprentice Goon Slayer

you're better off up here THAITB

woooooo

After the fiasco of the previous night, the Slayer was determined to get to do what the slayer is meant to and nail a Vampire. So he picked up his crossbow, silver arrows and his bottle of Jack Daniels and headed out to hunt for some ghouls. After observing a few folk he picked his victim prepared his Crossbow and took aim, just one more swig and I?ll nail her he thought, then without hesitation pushed down on the trigger and prayed to god he had made the right decision. As he walked down to check on his victim, he noticed that she had not turned to ash, unfortunately he had killed Yvonnejambo Townie.

14 players remaining

Albannach

pompey

Therealmackay

Deek

Beverley

Arnold

scotland

Csaba Wabba

Lasith

Geoff Kilpatrick

Martin

Bajthejambo

MalkyMcFrench

Commander Harris

Interesting and could mean many things. Either the goons weren't around to choose, hadn't made a choice earlier or the Priest blocked it. Unless, Vlad targeted the High Priest which would also fail.

Did the cop investigate? as they've done pretty well so far with 2 roled players found (unless Vlad's bride intervened). They might be able to give us some clues if possible.

Is the slayer nuts? Was it not obvious by what I posted that I was innocent? Anyway hope some can read the clues wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so the goons still only have three. and deek and malky are still the same as they were before. so isthe doc able to match the goons actions? game on............

Malky, you and I need to make sure we team up today and vote the same person. However we could do with a subtle hint from the cop on who, or who not to vote.

Geoff Kilpatrick

More confident in my goons list given the events of yesterday.

Everyone seems to be ignoring baj, for that reason vote Arnold

Bev, get more involved!

Malky, you and I need to make sure we team up today and vote the same person. However we could do with a subtle hint from the cop on who, or who not to vote.

Deek, quick question did the bride intervene?

Deek, quick question did the bride intervene?

Dont know, last message I got from Dandy was how do you want Yvonne to die, I was in the land of nod at the time or would have said slowly.

Does Dandy have to post if she does intervene?

Dont know, last message I got from Dandy was how do you want Yvonne to die, I was in the land of nod at the time or would have said slowly.

No he wouldn't just checking

It's curious though as I don't think she's interfered in any of mine either which points to an inactive player

Anyway at the moment I can't see beyond Martin and harris

Harris for reasons I've explained as it makes sense using my goon logic, martin because he is way too quiet compared to previous games even when he's been unroled and I have seen him posting elsewhere

I agree with deeks point, the cop has found a couple of roled players, if any of them are evil could do with a helping hand (although wouldn't surprise me if the two roles investigated were the doc and the assassin!)

Geoff Kilpatrick
No he wouldn't just checking

It's curious though as I don't think she's interfered in any of mine either which points to an inactive player

Harris for reasons I've explained as it makes sense using my goon logic, martin because he is way too quiet compared to previous games even when he's been unroled and I have seen him posting elsewhere

I agree with deeks point, the cop has found a couple of roled players, if any of them are evil could do with a helping hand (although wouldn't surprise me if the two roles investigated were the doc and the assassin!)

Happy to switch to Martin if you vote that way as he is on my list. Yet to be convinced over your Harris hunch though.

Unvote Arnold Vote Pompey

To easy a vote on Scotland to hide.

i voted for him as i was running around and had to get a vote in, don't get the keys to my new pad until Friday now, so i have a bit more time to spend here instead of running around like a headless chicken.

I only had a quick skim over the thread and did not want to jump on the THAITB or arnold vote.

Now that i have some free time i should be able to help more in the game, mind you it is a match day and i do have a tendency to enjoy a few pre and post match kegs

:qqb024::qqb024: Did you not read my posts as to what happened to me on day 2? wooooooooooooooo

Well hacked off am out of this, was just getting interesting.

Happy to switch to Martin if you vote that way as he is on my list. Yet to be convinced over your Harris hunch though.

Let's just see what the day brings as deadline is still tomorrow night

On the Harris thing, does his lack of involvement not ring any alarms with you, I know the logic isn't great but it's better than when thaitb was lynched 'just because'

Can I also ask wh the vote on me? I dont think Beverley is bad.

This one by chance yvonne? Just after you had voted for her?

I assumed you were the cop that's why I didn't mention it on thread after what geoff said but I'm guessing vlad made you vote bev

This one by chance yvonne? Just after you had voted for her?

I assumed you were the cop that's why I didn't mention it on thread after what geoff said but I'm guessing vlad made you vote bev

:smiley2: wooo

Geoff Kilpatrick
Let's just see what the day brings as deadline is still tomorrow night

On the Harris thing, does his lack of involvement not ring any alarms with you, I know the logic isn't great but it's better than when thaitb was lynched 'just because'

Fair comment that he is more suspect than THAITB (and not just because he is, er, dead :10900:) but he's probably around the same status as Csaba in my goon pecking order.

I'm absolutely shattered and not feeling tremendously well neither.

When I get back from the football I'll go through the thread and make my decisions then.

But my suspected goon list stands.

Can totally understand the suspicions. Been struggling to get into the game due to it being quite complex but think I'm starting to get the hang of it all.

Like I said yesterday though, I can assure you that I shouldn't be on any list. Having said that, I'd be exploding with rage if people start voting for me.

It's frustrating that Yvonne has gone considering she was one of the few people that I could see was innocent. I'll have a good read after I'm back from the match and see if I can pick up anything that's not been pointed out before.

BoJack Horseman

Ok, Interesting night developments.

Deek, what the hell? Surely there were more suspicious players than Yvonne? I wasn't entirely convinced of her innocence, more so than others however.

I still can't see why THAITB was lynched either. Christ we're pretty crap this game.

Just to double check... everyone is aware of the two innocents, right? We're not going to get hasty and lynch them?

Can totally understand the suspicions. Been struggling to get into the game due to it being quite complex but think I'm starting to get the hang of it all.

Like I said yesterday though, I can assure you that I shouldn't be on any list. Having said that, I'd be exploding with rage if people start voting for me.

It's frustrating that Yvonne has gone considering she was one of the few people that I could see was innocent. I'll have a good read after I'm back from the match and see if I can pick up anything that's not been pointed out before.

im still unsure over various people but martin appears innocent which doesnt leave us with a lot of people to suspect

i probably would put my goon list down as arnold, scotland and one from pompey baj or harris

im gonna go with my vote from yesterday just now thats vote scotland

but if any clues are forthcoming this may well change

right so we know yvonne had her vote "tampered" with by the bride, so that would effectively rule me out of being a goon, we have 2 others i think we can trust and there seems to be a sway towards a couple of those we think are dodgy.

i think i'm catching on as to whats going on, but still not 100% sure.

i'll vote pompey for now. his reason for not posting is a good one, but i have to vote someone and not sure of too many of you at the moment

BoJack Horseman
right so we know yvonne had her vote "tampered" with by the bride, so that would effectively rule me out of being a goon, we have 2 others i think we can trust and there seems to be a sway towards a couple of those we think are dodgy.

i think i'm catching on as to whats going on, but still not 100% sure.

i'll vote pompey for now. his reason for not posting is a good one, but i have to vote someone and not sure of too many of you at the moment

Hold on there. It ruled her out of being a goon. Not you. It could easily be a clever double bluff by yourself, playing on your old rivalry with yvonne to lure her into trusting you.

Just my two cents, but knowing your game, If you were a goon, I could quite easily see you making Yvonne vote for yourself to remove any suspicions.

Hold on there. It ruled her out of being a goon. Not you. It could easily be a clever double bluff by yourself, playing on your old rivalry with yvonne to lure her into trusting you.

Just my two cents, but knowing your game, If you were a goon, I could quite easily see you making Yvonne vote for yourself to remove any suspicions.

was thinking that too alba it's not outwith the realms of possibility and if it is imo brings geoff back in the reckoning

was thinking that too alba it's not outwith the realms of possibility and if it is imo brings geoff back in the reckoning

would be good to see whos vote was changed each day as that should give some clues.

Getting ready for the game so not even thinking about voting until tomorrow

Archived