Vampires

Dandyman

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

So we've had quite a glaring mistake resulting in one player being wrongfully killed and two others forced to show their hand at an early stage. This doesn't bode well when coupled with the obvious complexities of the game.

We're really going to have to knuckle down with this. I'm kind of inclined to agree with Geoff except on the Baj point. Newbies are notoriously quiet. Takes a few games to get into it and I know if this was my first I'd be extremely confused and get bored quickly.

I'm leaning more towards where Csaba is going but I won't put a vote in just yet.

wwwwoooooooooooooooooo

Just to let folk know there was a mistake with a couple of the votes last night due to an error on my part. I got mixed up between Milky and Malky sorry :(

feck i nearly wrote Marty there

Tip to people never use Nintendo Wii for Mafia Votes.

bronson.JPG

should be an interesting day. is milky back in the game then?

no i'm still dead

wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooo

interesting morning so far, for me anyway

is it too soon to post goon lists? for me at the moment im leaning towards the following

harris

martin

pompey

harris is based on my boof theory which being honest is as likely to be wrong rather than right but im sticking with it the other two are guesses

Geoff Kilpatrick
Tonight could change everything if the vamps recruit, Then trust nobody again.

Very good point. Expect them to target my innocent list, including me.

Geoff Kilpatrick
interesting morning so far, for me anyway

is it too soon to post goon lists? for me at the moment im leaning towards the following

harris

martin

pompey

harris is based on my boof theory which being honest is as likely to be wrong rather than right but im sticking with it the other two are guesses

Mine is above although Albannach's point about newbie's is interesting. Baj, gonnae make yourself heard, even just to remove suspicions on you.

Martin is on my list as well.

So we've had quite a glaring mistake resulting in one player being wrongfully killed and two others forced to show their hand at an early stage. This doesn't bode well when coupled with the obvious complexities of the game.

We're really going to have to knuckle down with this. I'm kind of inclined to agree with Geoff except on the Baj point. Newbies are notoriously quiet. Takes a few games to get into it and I know if this was my first I'd be extremely confused and get bored quickly.

I'm leaning more towards where Csaba is going but I won't put a vote in just yet.

I don't even know where i am going. I think that bride is messing with dandy's modding as well :10900:

Woooo

The buggers don't seem to be thirsty though.

C'mon folks...I got a coupla bottles o' Polonium 210 to shift...

wooooooo

i am confused by the deek and malky interaction.

i will go along with whatever post #345 says. (unless i dont want to that is :))

Not the most exciting post but, i'll take your bottles, even though i don't drink!

Some interesting things going on. I'm at the stage where I think a couple of people can be trusted and there's even posts today that confirm that. So at least it's a slow process of elimination.

I see that I'm on a couple of potential goon lists but I can assure you that I shouldn't be on these lists.

Still not entirely sure what is going on, but starting to form a roug idea in my head as to who is who.

There are two people who I'm 90% sure are goons based on what I've read.

Suppose I could be wrong but that's how I see it.

BoJack Horseman
Still not entirely sure what is going on, but starting to form a roug idea in my head as to who is who.

There are two people who I'm 90% sure are goons based on what I've read.

Suppose I could be wrong but that's how I see it.

Go on then, spit it out. Goon lists seem to be on the go at the moment.

Trying to create one myself, but at the moment I'm more sure of people that aren't goons, rather than those that are. And as that list isn't big enough to leave me with only 4 names, I'm not pointing fingers yet.

Going to go ahead and vote arnold now though. I'm reasonably suspicious of his activity.

So.....

unvote THAITB

Can i ask baj, if he's out there, if there's a reason for being quiet? Scared of posting? Not quite understanding? or just thats your nature? Because newbies, like myself a good few games ago, are normally quite active.

Just curious.

scotland not all newbies, people play different ways pugsy/lasith and milky were notoriously quiet at the start

not saying he's innocent but it's only fair to judge everybody on their own merits

Commander Harris

hello all, sorry I've been quiet, been away from computer most of the day.

anyone got a vote count?

scotland not all newbies, people play different ways pugsy/lasith and milky were notoriously quiet at the start

not saying he's innocent but it's only fair to judge everybody on their own merits

oh yes i know, don't think he's bad, just wondering if there's a reason.

hey all i have a sort of goonish people list but its nowhere near firm

im leaning towards not suspecting baj as i was quiet in my first game but come on baj youre a bit too quiet

right now im going to vote scotland

just workin on a hunch but i may (as usual) be totally wrong

back on later so nothing is firm yet

mon he townies we need one tonight

Vote Yvonne

Why? I am off out in next hour and wont be back until early hours of the morning drunk.

when's deadline?

10pm.

If we don't get this right it will be carnage. As it appears I may be leading then we're getting it very wrong (again). I would suggest that the goons are in there influencing things and if unsuccessful through voting will probably target me tonight.

Anyone have a vote count?

thehibsareintheirbeds

hmmmm, back in the land of computers and still none the wiser.

i think like most others i have a better list of those i trust than those i suspect.

at the minute my dodgy list is something like realmackay, csaba and baj with martin maybe somewhere in the background. for a variety of reasons, that are so weak they're hardly worth going into.

i'm not suprised i've had couple of votes as i've been a lot quieter than recent games- but it seems strange both bev and scotland have voted me without a reason- scotland even unvoting for no reason then voting me again a couple of hours later. cant quite get my head round that- has his hand maybe been forced?

anyway i'm going to get a vote in, vote baj - at least until he's back on thread and proves otherwise.

Ha Ha

What did I do wrong? I never made any mistake.

Unvote Malky for just now

if dandyman could read I'd be dead about now so that counts as a mistake to me :10900:

if dandyman could read I'd be dead about now so that counts as a mistake to me :10900:

Probably. You do realise one of us will more than likely be turned tonight. I may try and knock you off again in case you do. :smiley2:

Probably. You do realise one of us will more than likely be turned tonight. I may try and knock you off again in case you do. :smiley2:

go for it, if I don't die tonight I'll be lynched tomorrow :hang:

woe is me, I'm expecting to be heading out to the highway beyond the realms of death

Before my untimely demise

MalkyMcFrench 45

Geoff Kilpatrick 37

Dandyman 35

Csaba Wabba 29

Arnold 25

yvonnejambo 24

Marty-French 23

Boof 21

milky_26 17

Albannach 16

Deek 15

thehibsareintheirbeds 15

scotland 14

jambopompey 12

Lasith 12

therealmackay 11

Cigaro 9

Commander Harris 9

Martin 6

Beverley 5

bajthejambo 2

glad to see I'm back in my rightful place

dandyman, have to say you are a very tolerant mod

I can safely say myself and deek probably would have modkilled a few folk by now

difference is deek would have enjoyed it

still say we should reshuffle the roles.

Milky - good (dead)

Deek - probably good (will be dead in a day or two)

malky - probably good but will become bad (will be dead/converted/dead/dead in a day or two)

Hollow victory for the goons when it comes.... :(

hmmmm, back in the land of computers and still none the wiser.

i think like most others i have a better list of those i trust than those i suspect.

at the minute my dodgy list is something like realmackay, csaba and baj with martin maybe somewhere in the background. for a variety of reasons, that are so weak they're hardly worth going into.

i'm not suprised i've had couple of votes as i've been a lot quieter than recent games- but it seems strange both bev and scotland have voted me without a reason- scotland even unvoting for no reason then voting me again a couple of hours later. cant quite get my head round that- has his hand maybe been forced?

anyway i'm going to get a vote in, vote baj - at least until he's back on thread and proves otherwise.

My vote last night was just in case i couldn't get on this afternoon, and when i did, i unvoted you. Haven't seen anything dodgy today TBH and since my vote last night was just a bit of a random pick, and I had to leave a while ago, instead of picking another random, I kept my vote as it was.

That probably made no sense, and my hand was NOT forced BTW.

Nothing really goonly from you, and if you go into the lead, i'll unvote you.

So.....

unvote THAITB

Can i ask baj, if he's out there, if there's a reason for being quiet? Scared of posting? Not quite understanding? or just thats your nature? Because newbies, like myself a good few games ago, are normally quite active.

Just curious.

Yes I am alive (not for much longer by the look of things though!) To be honest mate it's taken me sometime to get my head around all of this. Also I work quite long shift so can't access a computer most of the day/night, in hindsight probably not the best conditions for partaking in this sort of thing!

Anyway, vote THAITB.

Commander Harris
hello all, sorry I've been quiet, been away from computer most of the day.

anyone got a vote count?

anyone?

want to know the whole deal before voting and sadly I've not been able to follow the thread that much over the past day or so.

At your request, just done it quickly so take no responsibility on it's accuracy

arnold 4

thaitb 3

yvonne 1

csaba wabba 1

harris 1

baj 1

scotland 1

Commander Harris
At your request, just done it quickly so take no responsibility on it's accuracy

arnold 4

thaitb 3

yvonne 1

csaba wabba 1

harris 1

baj 1

scotland 1

thanks malky, that's good enough for me.

I'm going to vote THAITB to even things up, don't think arnold's a bad un.

thanks malky, that's good enough for me.

I'm going to vote THAITB to even things up, don't think arnold's a bad un.

You were always going to vote THAITB

Unvote THAITB

Deek, I would remove that vote for me. In fact if anyone that's not a goon and voted for me, I would strongly suggest that you change votes.

The goons will love this and will remain quiet until deadline if it doesn't change.

vote THAITB

Woooooo

Could I make a serious suggestion from my lofty viewpoint?

Well, I'm going to anyway...

In order to avoid the Marty/Martin/Milky/Malky confusions...wouldn't it make sense to do votes using their full JKB name? Thread discussion could still use their shortened names unless folk felt the need to use their offeeshul JKB moniker.

I'm convinced that's what happened when I got goon-whacked...my name clearly got mistaken for someone else :D

That's all for now...

woooooooo

Deek's trying to go out with a bang :2thumbsup:

Just for clarity as I'm on the way out too maybe there is a chance if I'm not still eating my curry that I'm waiting on I may take it out of fates hands so if you feel strongly about someone go for it and don't waste your vote

Archived