• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote count

Harris 5

pompey 2

lasith 1

Csaba 1

If Baj doesn't vote or contribute today he will also be mod-killed at lynch time

BoJack Horseman

Ok, I'll go with this.

unvote Lasith

vote Jambopompey

That leaves us at a tie, as long as noone changes votes.

Doesn't that make it 5-4?

Dandy's vote count-

Harris 5

pompey 2

lasith 1

Csaba 1

I unvoted CH and voted JP:

Bev votes JP:

Alba votes JP:

Am I right?

At this rate, it looks like Harris might be gone. Am not convinced enough to go for almost a casting vote so I'm going to look at who else it might be.

I still have suspicions about Scotland for some reason. His vote was very close to the one by Pompey for Harris and they put him well in the lead. If Harris does go, then whether he's a goon or not may well tell us a lot about Scotland and Pompey.

i had harris down on my list of folk i was suspect of, i was wrong with my vote for arnold, but some other players had the same thoughts on arnold, it now looks like arnolds son posted some stuff to make him look dodgy.

I would say i am more active than in previous games and that is also allowing for my low posts during the week, which with having to deal with the letting agent this week and their forgetfulness of a few extra ?'s to be paid upfront, hence why i was hardly online much. also i was for a change busy at work so i was not able to log on as much and i hate posting via the blackberry as i take far to long to write

in that case vote jambopompey

(didn't know who to go for but if there's some backing out there for someone else then that's a good thing)

looks like the goons are finally showing their colours, swaying votes towards me, if im lynched you will all know who to target next

lots of changes since i voted for JP, so to see who follows me....

unvote jambopompy

vote harris

both have been more vocal once they are getting voted for.

lots of changes since i voted for JP, so to see who follows me....

unvote jambopompy

vote harris

both have been more vocal once they are getting voted for.

not quite, just not long online, took a while to read what has happened over night and figure out who is what, harris has in previous games done the same and been quiet, not sure if he is quiet when rolled or not.

you can also at times find out more when the pressure is on yourself, you can try and draw out goons who want to ensure that the nail is finally hammered into someones coffin

BoJack Horseman

I'm off out shortly so won't be here for the deadline. I'm reverting my vote back lasith because I'm not too sure about the two front runners and don't want to pick sides. Sitting on the fence if you will.

vote lasith

voting from todays restart.

leading vote in bold

Deek voted harris

Martin no vote cast

Therealmackay voted harris

Albannach voted lasith, pompey voted lasith

Beverley voted harris voted pompey

Lasith voted csaba

pompey voted harris

scotland voted harris voted pompey

Bajthejambo no vote casted

Commander Harris voted pompey

Geoff Kilpatrickvoted harris

Csaba Wabba voted pompey voted harris

i make it

harris 5

pompey 3

lasith 1

csaba 1

Don't want to waste a vote and take an easy way out or take a chance with the tie. It looks a choice between either Harris or Pompey.

For me Harris has been more of a goon than Pompey, so I'll take a chance. I look at who else has voted for him and I tend to trust them more, so

Vote Commander Harris

Goonish post, IMO. I'm more convinced of Csaba's innocence now.

how is it that i unvote harris but then csaba then swaps over his vote.

unvote csaba

vote harris

and yes i know if i have it right i have put the casting vote onto harris

back at ya, since you voted for me first :)

no problems, i wanted to see how folk reacted to it, but i feel i have sussed out some players from todays posts.

i know that if harris is innocent then i will be targeted for tomorrows lynch which if he is a townie then the goons have won, as they will only need 1 player to vote then they can pile onto them.

if harris is a goon folk could say im a goon as well and casting the final vote makes me look pure

Commander Harris

sorry guys, I played an absolutely ****e game and for a variety of reasons didn't manage to get on much. :(

BoJack Horseman

Christ, that's not good at all is it.

sorry guys, I played an absolutely ****e game and for a variety of reasons didn't manage to get on much. :(

Fair enough. Did you manage to use your multitude of powers? You seemed to be our key player there. We have no chance now your gone. Our best bet is if Deek hits a bad one tonight.

The Vamp's were on the prowl again and this time they decided to sink there teeth in to Beverley townie, but on a plus or negative note (it depends what side your on) the Slayer decided to have yet another stab at it and try and get himself a ghouls was he sucessful was he feck Lasith townie is also dead

there are now 8 players left 5 townies 3 vampires

Deek

Martin

Therealmackay

Albannach

pompey

scotland

Geoff Kilpatrick

Csaba Wabba

5 votes for a lynch deadline 8pm monday

Geez that's horrific, really sorry Harris considering I went for you near the end.

Time for some real evidence here from people as to why they aren't a goon. Whether that's votes or things they've already said in the game.

I'd like to think I've made it clear what my role is in the game. If we can just get someone this time we can still salvage it (long shot I know).

The Vamp's were on the prowl again and this time they decided to sink there teeth in to Beverley townie, but on a plus or negative note (it depends what side your on) the Slayer decided to have yet another stab at it and try and get himself a ghouls was he sucessful was he feck Lasith townie is also dead

there are now 8 players left 5 townies 3 vampires

Deek

Martin

Therealmackay

Albannach

pompey

scotland

Geoff Kilpatrick

Csaba Wabba

5 votes for a lynch deadline 8pm monday

Bajthejambo was Mod-killed for not voting and low posting

woooooooooo

tedp will be around later to hand back his worst assassin ever trophy

wooooooooooo

lol there will be an award ceremony after the game lol

wooooo

actually quite surprised i've been murdered to be honest, as i thought they'd not see me as much of a threat...

guess i must have touched a certain nerve, perhaps i shouldn't have changed my vote huh??

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick
Geez that's horrific, really sorry Harris considering I went for you near the end.

Time for some real evidence here from people as to why they aren't a goon. Whether that's votes or things they've already said in the game.

I'd like to think I've made it clear what my role is in the game. If we can just get someone this time we can still salvage it (long shot I know).

Martin, I think I've spelled out my evidence in the accusations yesterday.

Albannach, time for you to do the same as I know who I regard as innocent.

Martin, I think I've spelled out my evidence in the accusations yesterday.

Albannach, time for you to do the same as I know who I regard as innocent.

Yeah you don't need to do that again.

On the point with Pompey and Scotland, I said yesterday that I felt their quick succession voting for Harris would tell us a lot. If he was a goon, then it would be fair to suggest that Pompey and Scotland weren't. That was one reason why I ended up going for Harris, it would hopefully tell us a bit in the long run.

I'm also trying to work out whether the voting swaps towards the end of this day between Pompey and Csaba were planned to try and fool us that they were on different sides.

Think with this day, it's not only about trying to find one goon. It's about trying to find the whole combination.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Wooooo christ almighty. This is just getting silly now. I take it baj was just a townie then? Wooooo

Wooooo christ almighty. This is just getting silly now. I take it baj was just a townie then? Wooooo

yeah, sent him a pm telling him to get involved, but never replied or posted on the thread so had to kill him :hang:

yet again what an eventful night.

i think it is time to turn your goon lists upside down

so for that reason and for obvious reasons...

vote deek

give the town a chance at least....

Geoff Kilpatrick
yet again what an eventful night.

i think it is time to turn your goon lists upside down

so for that reason and for obvious reasons...

vote deek

give the town a chance at least....

:rofl:

I will be going over each remaining later and will post my thoughts on them.

I will be going for someone that I feel has for some unexplained reason been mainly ignored.

But since their is going to be a fire evacuation in 30 minutes at my work I best get ready

Archived