Vampires

Dandyman

thehibsareintheirbeds

Unlucky cig. No idea what that means to the game but hopefully its not too bad and the rest of the good roled chaps can do the biz

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also slihtgtly minced. But where is the nicht story? Have the rolesd gutys not got back to Dandy yet? If so, ach it's night. So wheesht.

Still no update. Where the feck is everyone? Lying low? In the pub? Asleep....

bEAT ME TO IT GEOFF.

He appears to be online....maybe he's waiting....

thehibsareintheirbeds

Apparently its all about sticking our fingers in dykes. Just like the little dutch boy. Oh kenny boy score and vampire vlad ram it

Re-watching the gaame?

Remember the little Belgian boy.....

Anyway as it's quiet, on quick reply so it may not be, I'm having issues with trying to post pics. Been able to in the past but not now. Keep getting the stupid 'dial-up' guff. Any suggestions.

Anyway, need to go soon.

Boof was just finishing tidying the bar when he heard a barrel fall down in the cellar, grabbing his Baseball bat from behind the bar he headed down to see what was going on, when he tried the light switch nothing happened, just then he seen Three sets of bright red eyes staring right at him. As he turned to run one of the vampires grabbed his foot and broke his ankle. As he wriggled up the stairs the Three Vampires closed in on there meal Boof began to swung his bat frantically hitting two of the vampires and knocking them off balance, only for the third to sink its teeth into his neck and drained the life out of him. Boof aka Mr Hyde was now dead the first Vampire Victim

On a plus note The High Priest has recruited, and King investigated a roled player, also The slayer decided to have go at another target and this time he was sucessful but did he do his job properly and nail a Vamp???

As the Mob returned to there homes, Milky_26 decided to head to the pub for a couple of pints, but when he arrived there the bar was closed hearing a lot of strange noises he decided to head home. He had not noticed the drunk getting up and following him as he left, it was not until it was to late that he felt the breath on his neck and smelt the whiskey fumes in the air, as he turned The Slayer delivered a blow to his left knee then his right. Unable to stand he tried to crawl away as his attacker raised a sword chopping off both his legs and arms before decapitating his victim. Milky_26 Townie is now dead.

it is now Day 3 and there are 16 players remaining so 9 votes for a lynch

I wont be online until after 8pm tomorrow as i'm working all day :(

Happy hunting :)

Not a bad night then. I'll wait until morning before I disect this properly...it is morning!

Hyde was the 'maverick' who could do what he liked (assassin style).

The High Priest has recruited an extra ally (need to read OP!).

It would also appear from the above that Vlad's bride wasn't active unless we're not being told about 'her' actions.

King may have investigated another roled player but without knowing whether Vlad's bride was out and about we can't be too sure if that's correct. Although, it was put as a plus point so we can assume that King knows 2 roled players.

Phew...I need sleep.

Time for bed soon...

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, so the key to winning this, I think, is to get a vampire attack on the fruit so we need to avoid voting for anybody fruity!

Geoff Kilpatrick
Nice edit, Geoff!

Indeed! Had to go back and read about Mr Hyde to find that it wasn't so bad after all! :10900:

Indeed! Had to go back and read about Mr Hyde to find that it wasn't so bad after all! :10900:

Thought so! I've had to do a lot of reading of the OP as well.:smiley2:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, lunchtime, so let's see what we know.

Boof was Mr Hyde as well as Mr Scenario. I think the goons targeted him simply because he's a good player and seems to analyse (or over-analyse) every game. It would also suggest that the goons are relatively experienced.

Online at announcement time were Arnold and me (me because I'm 9 hours ahead and Arnold because he's half cut :laugh:). Were the goons necessarily that curious that they needed to see what happened there and then or were quite content to go to their coffins, safe in the knowledge that they didn't care who Boof was? I'm doubting that they were.

In addition, they obviously didn't go for Boof on Night 1 otherwise he would have gone to the dark side. The priest vs Vlad thing though on Night 1 may need to come out soon though to help us.

I also think the goons probably went on a pre-meditated manoeuvre for Boof and probably avoided voting for him, given that no one had a clue who was who.

Malky and Harris voted for Boof. Harris's seemed to be in response for Boof voting for him. Again, two experienced players, and suspicion will automatically fall on them but I don't necessarily think they have anything to be guilty about.

With that in mind, and nothing more than a hunch after Csaba's wibble wobble voting towards night, I'm going to vote yvonnejambo for now and see what happens.

**** sake.

i go our for beer, and vodka, and whisky, com in and iv been killed, bugger mr man.

dandudude, i wanna know at the end o the game i fmy fist night thing did any good. my lips are tied on who ir was thoughb:D

mon the town. Vlad gtf.

woooooooooooooooooooop

A big thank you to Csaba for managing to tie the votes!!! What is the point?

Reading the OP MR Hyde was the SK and bad, so it is a good kill.

Just thinking about what you have said about Vlads wife. She could have used her powers on the cop or assassin and we wouldent know.

Can we have a list of those left please Dandy?

at the time of the extension the goons seemed happy to let bev get linched. also think dandy had areason to extend deadline. ithink i was the only one to vote or change vote in that time. does that tell you anything?

Geoff Kilpatrick
at the time of the extension the goons seemed happy to let bev get linched. also think dandy had areason to extend deadline. ithink i was the only one to vote or change vote in that time. does that tell you anything?
It provoked Yvonne into commenting. That's about it!

Morning. Such a beautiful morning outside as well....

Anyway, I'm back at Uni today so won't be on again until approx 1700hrs.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Thats me been in at work for an hour or so now and have already hit the wall. Can barely see let alone think so i'm no use to man nor beast this morning. Anyway, lets get a vote in and see how things go vote malky

Geoff Kilpatrick
Can I also ask wh the vote on me? I dont think Beverley is bad.

Because you were the only person to react to Csaba's randomness and he voted for half the remaining players.

players remaining

bev

deek

commandor harris

csaba

yvonne

thaitb

malky

albannach

bajthejambo

therealmackay

pompey

arnold

martin

scotland

lasith

geoff

deadline 10.00pm friday

Because you were the only person to react to Csaba's randomness and he voted for half the remaining players.

I always react because I play the game and considering most were out last night watching the game and or ****ed maybe thats why no other reactions.

not a terrible night but does raise some curious questions, why would the goons target Boof? The priest protected someone the first night (themself?) so would the goons target the same person or are they not talking

also fao of the slayer, cool your jets as there is recruiting this game a couple of mi****s and we could easily get outnumbered quickly

Geoff Kilpatrick
I always react because I play the game and considering most were out last night watching the game and or ****ed maybe thats why no other reactions.

Actually that's fair enough

unvote yvonnejambo

Will vote later

wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo

at the dentist this morning and get a filling

and now log on and find out i'm dead

wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, still lost.

However, some people have been noticeably quiet compared to previous games.

For that reason (and the fact he stole No 3 from me), vote therealmackay.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Malky, just to say my vote for you was pretty much a stab in the dark at someone who had been an excellent goon in the past and to see if it evoked a response. My hangover and lack of access to tinterweb mean i'm struggling to do much more than that and post rubbish while drunk for now. More than likely to change later.

Right, still lost.

However, some people have been noticeably quiet compared to previous games.

For that reason (and the fact he stole No 3 from me), vote therealmackay.

ffs i am quiter this game cause last game the french brothers had me bumped off on night one and i thought id be better trying to stick around this time so didnt go after them if you look at my first game i was an innocent townie and was just as quiet as i am now

ive only played 3 times how am i meant to know what your number is or anyone elses for that matter

voting for me cause i stole his number pfffft vote geoff

right, not got time to read through the threads as i only have a few minutes left of my lunch so in case i'm busy at the deadline, and hopefully i will be i'll cast my vote just now

i have nothing to go on, no reason for voting so i'm just gonna vote thehibsareintheirbeds as he was one of the last posters.

Not a bad night then

Hmmmmmph

it wasn't so bad after all! :10900:

Hmmmmph

it is a good kill.

Hmmmmmph

not a terrible night

Hmmmmmmph

wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo

and now log on and find out i'm dead

wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Aye, bummer isn't it :(

Oh, yeah...and wooooooo

voting history

day 1 final vote in black day 2 final vote in blue all changed votes in red

lasith: boof csaba

geoff: alba martin

malky: marty boof

yvonne: cigaro bev

csaba: malky, scotland, bev yvonne scotland martin deek

thaitb: pompey alba

arnold: scotland cigaro

trm: thaitb geoff

martin: baj scotland

deek: marty scotland

scotland: csaba martin

pompey: baj no vote

baj: pompey bev

alba: trm geoff

bev: no vote ch

ch: no vote, boof

any reason for the no vote jp?

doubt this helps much as its only day 2 but the more we know the better

BoJack Horseman

Right, kind of getting the hang of this now.

So we're saying that Boof getting lynched is good for us as he was a rogue agent?

What about our drinks? You serving from beyond the grave Boof?

I'm at work just now but I'll have a good read through soon. Think I've spotted a couple of hints here and there. I'll need to check them in context to see if I'm right.

any reason for the no vote jp?

doubt this helps much as its only day 2 but the more we know the better

I was out drinking yesterday, I thought I voted via the phone, but no evidence of my post anywhere.

It was going to be arnold, not sure if there was any reason behind it or not.

I will post when I get home later today and use the laptop

BoJack Horseman
On the basis I am pretty sure that Vlads wife swayed a night vote last night, I am going to Vote Malky

How does this point you to Malky?

I've had a shocking day and now come back to this.

My head is spinning.

Having had a rough skim over the thread I'm going to stick with my vote for Csaba Wabba.

Vote : Csaba Wabba

Evening all.

As deadline is not until tomorrow at 10pm I think I'll leave my vote until tomorrow. This may allow some people to express their views and allow the game to develop more.

Will be back on later.

What about our drinks? You serving from beyond the grave Boof?

You bet I am...I've still got two kills to use up.

Good job I laced a couple of bottles of booze before I went.

So...who feels lucky...

I will put in a vote tonight in case i can't get on tomorrow, should do though.

Might have been answered, but this mind control thing. if you were targeted, do you get a PM saying you must vote for whoever or what?

ffs i am quiter this game cause last game the french brothers had me bumped off on night one and i thought id be better trying to stick around this time so didnt go after them if you look at my first game i was an innocent townie and was just as quiet as i am now

No we didn't, you made yourself look dodgy by trying to start a lynch on the famous Marty the Goon Slayer on day 1, therefore you made yourself look like a goon, therefore you must die! :hang:

Archived