Vampires

Dandyman

Vampire

The roles are

Bad guys

Vlad- head vampire, he can recruit every second night. Also has the Mind control making someone vote for a player of Vlad?s choice the next day. Does not have to use mind control

Vlad?s bride- illusion casting, can falsify information by changing night votes without the night voter?s knowledge. Therefore, if the cop investigates player A (i.e. Vlad), and the name is changed to player B that is a townie, the cop will think his original vote on player A (i.e. vlad) is a townie. Cant change the same name twice in a row (is given a list of names and changes one)

First Vampire - goes out and feeds every second night, but if there leader is killed they then feed every night

Hyde ?Serial killer that gets 2 kills, trying to claim the town for himself. If recruited can still kill his teammates, including vlad or the high priest. (Beware)

Good guys

The High Priest ? Recruits every second night, can also use every power once on the nights he is not recruiting (except the vampires powers) can not be turned by vlad neither can he turn Vlad request would fail

The Slayer (good serial killer) - Vampire killer with a drink problem, alcohol blurs his vision which means he sometimes kills innocent town folk.

Hannibal king ? Former Vampire turned underworld Detective on the look out for some ghouls, gets to investigate at night. Cannot be turned by Vlad, will die instead, due to possibly having a list of powered players.

The Priest - Uses holy water to protect one person per night form the vampires although the Slayer can still kill them though. Loses power if turned

The Fruiter (human bomb)? if feed on by the vampire?s both will die as he injects garlic into his blood, can be turned by Vlad or killed by the Slayer. (The first vampire or newest recruit will die)

The Professor, Induces paralysis (stops someone performing there night request). Keeps power if turned, (works on every player).

Townies ? the innocent sheepherders of Tynieville, and the ghoul?s favourite food

The order of night votes is, The Professor, the Priest, Vlad/Vamp, High priest, Slayer,hyde (if he chooses to kill), King.

I will then send the votes to Vlad?s bride for one to be changed.

During the day, player?s vote for whom they think is a vampire. Vote for players by highlighting the name in bold e.g. vote Nade, if you do not your vote will not be counted. If you change your mind you must unvote Nade in bold before placing your new vote you can change your mind as many times as you like , votes after the deadline will not count. A lynch will happen the deadline has been reached or a player reaches the required amount of votes.

If deadline is reached but not enough votes have been placed the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at the deadline will be lynched. In the event of a tie, I will be using Deek?s random number generator to decide the fate of one of the players involved in the tie.

No accusations or speculation during the night please, just the usual oh cr@p we killed a townie or yippee we go a ghoul posts, and ghosts are welcome to continue posting as long as they don?t interfere with the game by giving out clues or try to get players voted off.

I will be using a yellow and red card system for non-voters

Every player will receive a PM telling them what role they have, don?t post your role on the thread you can claim to be a townie but that is it. Only players that are vampires are allowed to PM each other regarding the game

Any questions regarding roles please PM me, do not post it on the thread

The first deadline is 8pm Tuesday.

The Players are

1. Albannach

2 pompey

3. Therealmackay

4 thehibsareintheirbeds

5. Deek

6 Beverley

7 Arnold

8 scotland

9 Csaba Wabba

10 Lasith

11 Geoff Kilpatrick

12 Martin

13 Bajthejambo

14 MalkyMcFrench

15 Marty-French

16 yvonnejambo

17 Cigaro

18 milky_26

19 Boof

20 Commander Harris

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks good from work on my mobile but I'll have a proper run through when I get home

cue bev and yvonne saying it's too complicated

Commander Harris

nice set up, should provide a challenging game :)

EDIT: stop skewing the stats with your spamming! :P

Looks like a good setup, will hopefully keep me entertained over the next few weeks assuming I survive.

Looks like a good setup, will hopefully keep me entertained over the next few weeks assuming I survive.

Just hoping you survive to the weekend so i can see your drunken ramblings :10900:

everyone has now received a pm, if anyone is confused or unsure about the role they have or any of the roles please pm me, do not state your role on the thread other than saying am a innocent townie honest

i will only be posting the deaths on the thread, everything else will be between me and the night voter, just to make it a little harder :)

Just hoping you survive to the weekend so i can see your drunken ramblings :10900:

I really hope I don't get to that stage again.

Caused a lot of trouble on Saturday believe it or not.

Still. It will take more than that to teach me.:laugh:

we should try and keep him til then just so we can have some of his drunken ramblings :10900:

boof whens the bar opening i need a drink - laced with garlic

Aha, we've started. Here I am - at your service. One garlic smoothie coming up.

By the looks of things we've got no mason-type roles? So no BS from me...well, no more than usual :D

Hold on, I'll have a look shortly to see if we could get some extra info somehow. I thought I was having some decent ideas last game, but had a goon denigrating them.

all players with roles at night if for some reason you dont want to use your power on a particular night, just send me a pm with with the word none

can i have a bloody mary cheers and do you serve food as i could really sink my teeth into some garlic bread :)

Deek signing in. Just in from work.

Glad to be playing the game instead of running it. That Geoff Kilpatrick scares me. :hat2:

dandyman,

how are you going to decide a tie, random number generator, penalty shootout(would request this) or something else?

This does look a teensy bit complicated.

I'll try and summarise it, then folk can tell me what a Horlicks I've made of it.

Bad guys

Vlad- head vampire, he can recruit every second night. Also has the Mind control making someone vote for a player of Vlad’s choice the next day. Does not have to use mind control So folk can get turned into ordinary vampires? Do they get to kill? Or just team up with the one below? Will we be told if he has used mind control? That might be a little bit handy for the roled good guys...I'd say go for it as, by the looks of things, we're gonna be up against it big style.

Vlad’s bride- illusion casting, Will we be told if she has used it?

First Vampire - goes out and feeds every second night, but if there leader is killed they then feed every night, Feeds? i.e. Kills?

Hyde –Serial killer that gets 2 kills, trying to claim the town for himself. If recruited can still kill his teammates, including vlad or the high priest. (Beware), Beware? Who? All of us, presumably, but anybody in particular?

Good guys

The High Priest – Recruits every second night, can also use every power once on the nights he is not recruiting (except the vampires powers) can not be turned by vlad neither can he turn Vlad request would fail , Recruits? Who? Do these recruits form a quasi-masonic group? i.e. do they then learn who each other are?

The Slayer (good serial killer) - Vampire killer with a drink problem, alcohol blurs his vision which means he sometimes kills innocent town folk., How many kills? I remember one game where we had a drunk assassin...was that AR's original werewolf game...that was a hoot!!

Hannibal king – Former Vampire turned underworld Detective on the look out for some ghouls, gets to investigate at night. Cannot be turned by Vlad, will die instead, due to possibly having a list of powered players., And only he gets the result of the investigation? So no use promoting BS?

The Priest - Uses holy water to protect one person per night form the vampires although the Slayer can still kill them though. Loses power if turned, Good luck, dude!!

The Fruiter (human bomb)– if feed on by the vampire’s both will die as he injects garlic into his blood, can be turned by Vlad or killed by the Slayer. (The first vampire or newest recruit will die), Only becomes a concern if he gets turned...right?

The Professor, Induces paralysis (stops someone performing there night request). Keeps power if turned, (works on every player) Does this work by giving them a list of night-time activists or just stab-in-the-dark-ness?

Looking good, though. And if anyone wants some booze - you've got it. Except Lasith...I wanna see your ID...:D

Townies

I'll try and summarise it, then folk can tell me what a Horlicks I've made of it.

Bad guys

Vlad- head vampire, he can recruit every second night. Also has the Mind control making someone vote for a player of Vlad’s choice the next day. Does not have to use mind control So folk can get turned into ordinary vampires? Do they get to kill? Or just team up with the one below? Will we be told if he has used mind control? That might be a little bit handy for the roled good guys...I'd say go for it as, by the looks of things, we're gonna be up against it big style.

Vlad’s bride- illusion casting, Will we be told if she has used it?

First Vampire - goes out and feeds every second night, but if there leader is killed they then feed every night, Feeds? i.e. Kills?

Hyde –Serial killer that gets 2 kills, trying to claim the town for himself. If recruited can still kill his teammates, including vlad or the high priest. (Beware), Beware? Who? All of us, presumably, but anybody in particular?

Good guys

The High Priest – Recruits every second night, can also use every power once on the nights he is not recruiting (except the vampires powers) can not be turned by vlad neither can he turn Vlad request would fail , Recruits? Who? Do these recruits form a quasi-masonic group? i.e. do they then learn who each other are?

The Slayer (good serial killer) - Vampire killer with a drink problem, alcohol blurs his vision which means he sometimes kills innocent town folk., How many kills? I remember one game where we had a drunk assassin...was that AR's original werewolf game...that was a hoot!!

Hannibal king – Former Vampire turned underworld Detective on the look out for some ghouls, gets to investigate at night. Cannot be turned by Vlad, will die instead, due to possibly having a list of powered players., And only he gets the result of the investigation? So no use promoting BS?

The Priest - Uses holy water to protect one person per night form the vampires although the Slayer can still kill them though. Loses power if turned, Good luck, dude!!

The Fruiter (human bomb)– if feed on by the vampire’s both will die as he injects garlic into his blood, can be turned by Vlad or killed by the Slayer. (The first vampire or newest recruit will die), Only becomes a concern if he gets turned...right?

The Professor, Induces paralysis (stops someone performing there night request). Keeps power if turned, (works on every player) Does this work by giving them a list of night-time activists or just stab-in-the-dark-ness?

Looking good, though. And if anyone wants some booze - you've got it. Except Lasith...I wanna see your ID...:D

Townies

Booooooooooooo.

Vote : Boof

This should be good.....

A few shout outs to my favourite vampire films though.

Fright night:

Possibly my favourite vampire film ever, a young lad's next door neighbour moves in and the boy immediatly clocks that he's a vampire and sets out to find TV vampire slayer, Peter Vincent. Very funny.

frightnight1.jpg

And the original, Nosferatu:

nosferatu.jpg

Anyway, should be a fang-tastic game, with a lot of good banter. I think it may be time to break this out:

vampire-kit.jpg

Bad guys

Vlad- head vampire, he can recruit every second night. Also has the Mind control making someone vote for a player of Vlad?s choice the next day. Does not have to use mind control So folk can get turned into ordinary vampires? Do they get to kill? Or just team up with the one below? Will we be told if he has used mind control? That might be a little bit handy for the roled good guys...I'd say go for it as, by the looks of things, we're gonna be up against it big style.Shouldn't imo as that is almost like a free investigation x 2 as you have the voter and the votee who would likely not be vamps, at the start at least

Vlad?s bride- illusion casting, Will we be told if she has used it?proberly not although this is one I'm not sure about

First Vampire - goes out and feeds every second night, but if there leader is killed they then feed every night, Feeds? i.e. Kills?I'd say so, 1 night they recruit, one night they kill

Hyde ?Serial killer that gets 2 kills, trying to claim the town for himself. If recruited can still kill his teammates, including vlad or the high priest. (Beware), Beware? Who? All of us, presumably, but anybody in particular? Beware the fact that he can chib good and bad roled players?

Good guys

The High Priest ? Recruits every second night, can also use every power once on the nights he is not recruiting (except the vampires powers) can not be turned by vlad neither can he turn Vlad request would fail , Recruits? Who? Do these recruits form a quasi-masonic group? i.e. do they then learn who each other are?I'd imagine so

Hannibal king ? Former Vampire turned underworld Detective on the look out for some ghouls, gets to investigate at night. Cannot be turned by Vlad, will die instead, due to possibly having a list of powered players., And only he gets the result of the investigation? So no use promoting BS?you've been milking that too long anyyway, time for some new material :smiley2:

The Priest - Uses holy water to protect one person per night form the vampires although the Slayer can still kill them though. Loses power if turned, Good luck, dude!!Note to priest, protect yourself first night

The Fruiter (human bomb)? if feed on by the vampire?s both will die as he injects garlic into his blood, can be turned by Vlad or killed by the Slayer. (The first vampire or newest recruit will die), Only becomes a concern if he gets turned...right?no as he only affects the vamps if they try to kill him, if turned then he'd just be an evil townie as the garlic blood wouldn't affect the good guys

The Professor, Induces paralysis (stops someone performing there night request). Keeps power if turned, (works on every player) Does this work by giving them a list of night-time activists or just stab-in-the-dark-ness? I'd imagine so

Townies

Liking the roles, a lot of thought has obviously gone into it (doffs his cap to Dandyman) but I am concerned by the Vlad Bride thing, does she get told who is getting investigated/protected or do they just pick a role and a new name?

Obviously they know who the goons have picked so they will then know who they good guys are picking, therefore if they pay attention it will give them an advantage as they may have been able to narrow down who all the roled good guys remaining are.

A fairer method as stated above would be to just ask them to choose a role remaining and then choose a remaining player and that person would then get investigated/killed/saved etc. Just an idea

looks good from work on my mobile but I'll have a proper run through when I get home

cue bev and yvonne saying it's too complicated

Dont tar me with Bev broomstick (no vampires dont ride broomstick do they hmm) All I can say yes it does look complicated but I am sure I will get the hang of it (or 1st hung in it).

Anyway all I can say about vampires is that I aint watched any Vampire stuff including Buffy because all to scary for me :57:

good set up and will keep the paranoia alive every day with people getting recruited.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Wowser, probably best i'm not roled as my head's hurting just thinking about it all. Likely that i'm going to have to use my phone to get on over the next few nights, so may not be as active as usual til later in the week when i'll hopefully be back on properly to renew my goon slayer apprenticeship studies.

Mon the townies!

Bad guys

Vlad- head vampire, he can recruit every second night. Also has the Mind control making someone vote for a player of Vlad?s choice the next day. Does not have to use mind control So folk can get turned into ordinary vampires? Do they get to kill? Or just team up with the one below? Will we be told if he has used mind control? That might be a little bit handy for the roled good guys...I'd say go for it as, by the looks of things, we're gonna be up against it big style. No Mind control will go undetected

Vlad?s bride- illusion casting, Will we be told if she has used it? No

First Vampire - goes out and feeds every second night, but if there leader is killed they then feed every night, Feeds? i.e. Kills? Yep

Hyde ?Serial killer that gets 2 kills, trying to claim the town for himself. If recruited can still kill his teammates, including vlad or the high priest. (Beware), Beware? Who? All of us, presumably, but anybody in particular? If he Kills a roled player he earns another killdue to experiementing years ago he can not be turned completely so he can kill and probably will kill his own teammates to try and win this game by himself really isn't a team player altho may act like one

Good guys

The High Priest ? Recruits every second night, can also use every power once on the nights he is not recruiting (except the vampires powers) can not be turned by vlad neither can he turn Vlad request would fail , Recruits? Who? Do these recruits form a quasi-masonic group? i.e. do they then learn who each other are? Yes they can pm each other with info

The Slayer (good serial killer) - Vampire killer with a drink problem, alcohol blurs his vision which means he sometimes kills innocent town folk., How many kills? I remember one game where we had a drunk assassin...was that AR's original werewolf game...that was a hoot!! unlimited Kills, unless he is turned into a vampire he will then just help the vampires feed

Hannibal king ? Former Vampire turned underworld Detective on the look out for some ghouls, gets to investigate at night. Cannot be turned by Vlad, will die instead, due to possibly having a list of powered players., And only he gets the result of the investigation? So no use promoting BS?

The Fruiter (human bomb)? if feed on by the vampire?s both will die as he injects garlic into his blood, can be turned by Vlad or killed by the Slayer. (The first vampire or newest recruit will die), Only becomes a concern if he gets turned...right? not a concern to the good guys loses power if turned just becomes a vampire

The Professor, Induces paralysis (stops someone performing there night request). Keeps power if turned, (works on every player) Does this work by giving them a list of night-time activists or just stab-in-the-dark-ness? Stab in the dark

Townies

hope that makes things a little clearer lol

is that you claiming something bud? :10900:

Nope, just puting random pictures up. Remember, I leave my clues in a little bit more sly a way than that:10900:

First time i saw the thread and didn't get to post on first page!

initial thoughts..

boof is good

the french need to supply the garlic

too much post boosting...

vampires scare me...

in a change to my usual tact, i will vote for the most posters :) or maybe not ;)

Looking good. Dandyman's last post made things clearer, although will no doubt get easier as things go along.

Plenty to keep the brain ticking over anyway!

The Fruiter (human bomb)– if feed on by the vampire’s both will die as he injects garlic into his blood, can be turned by Vlad or killed by the Slayer. (The first vampire or newest recruit will die), Only becomes a concern if he gets turned...right? not a concern to the good guys loses power if turned just becomes a vampire

That was pretty much what I meant - the goons have to be more wary of the Fruity guy. The rest of us are fine until/unless he turns into a vampire. Would you go as far as to tell us if that happens? It would definitely be handy to know how many goons we're looking for at any one time.

Archived