Vampires

Dandyman

BoJack Horseman
How exactly are they innocent? Geoff could easily have voted for Yvonne and after influence from Vlad's bride that made Yvonne go for Bev.

Geoff has been vociferous in his belief that I'm bad with no reason given by anyone. The goons will be happy if it remains the same.

I've justified myself enough... Goons, GTF.

vote Geoff

Malky and Deek are innocent. If you haven't figured that much out then I'm slightly worried.

I'm pretty sure I just put forward a fairly watertight case as to why I believe Geoff is the cop yet you put a vote in for him anyway?

Not really helping your cause here Arnold.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Arnold is a very good player.

so don't know why he doesn't think Geoff is innocent?

Vote JamboPompy as i think Harris is very good too.

This is a very long day....

BoJack Horseman
I think Arnold is a very good player.

so don't know why he doesn't think Geoff is innocent?

Vote JamboPompy as i think Harris is very good too.

This is a very long day....

Agreed. 48 hours between deadlines is far too much.

Agreed. 48 hours between deadlines is far too much.

didnt want a deadline on saturday night, as everyone except us is out on the p!ss

Malky and Deek are innocent. If you haven't figured that much out then I'm slightly worried.

I'm pretty sure I just put forward a fairly watertight case as to why I believe Geoff is the cop yet you put a vote in for him anyway?

Not really helping your cause here Arnold.

I know Malky and Deek are innocent, Geoff and Bev we do not know to be innocent like you said. Why are you in such a hurry? Are you a goon like you're friend?

I don't think Geoff is the cop. I think he's being a goon and telling people where to vote without reason being given.

Where is the reason to vote myself or Harris?

I'm content with my vote.

BoJack Horseman
I know Malky and Deek are innocent, Geoff and Bev we do not know to be innocent like you said. Why are you in such a hurry? Are you a goon like you're friend?

I don't think Geoff is the cop. I think he's being a goon and telling people where to vote without reason being given.

Where is the reason to vote myself or Harris?

I'm content with my vote.

You obviously misread my post. When I said that we knew two to be innocent I meant Malky and Deek, then I continued the list by adding himself and Bev. I didn't mean that himself and Bev were the two that we knew to be innocent.

I'm not in a hurry. But games that get dragged out get a bit boring.

Why are you being so defensive?

EDIT

The first post is from a couple of nights ago. What he says isn't important, it's who he votes. That being yvonne.

The next night yvonne miraculously makes it on to Geoffs 'innocent' list. Along with two players we know to be innocent, himself and bev.

I'd take from that that he investigated Bev on night one, as most people normally would, and Yvonne on night 2.

The third post is right after Yvonnes lynch. He's clearly trying to get the point across that he knew for a fact she was innocent. The only way he'd know that is if he was the cop.

Sorry if that gets you killed Geoff.

No need to insist that I change my vote Arnold. If I feel that I've got it placed wrongly then I'll change it. We've got a while before the deadline.

Adding my quote in here. The bold part is what you are misreading.

From the above Alba, I think you misunderstood, I see no reason for people to suspect me. What are people's reasons for voting me? Other than crap grammar.....

Apparently, you know that Geoff and Bev are innocent whilst I do not agree. Townies will be led a merry dance if they continue down this road...

Geoff's eagerness/enthusiasm to get it over with makes him a Vladist imo. If he succeeds with killing me...This could be totally wrong and I'll look forward to debating in a few minutes with him.

I'm still waiting for any valid evidence/reason for voting for me... other than being wasted like I am now...

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning, I'm reading this in my kip. Will get up in a while to assuage Arnold but he's right that Alba has the wrong end of the stick.

BoJack Horseman
From the above Alba, I think you misunderstood, I see no reason for people to suspect me. What are people's reasons for voting me? Other than crap grammar.....

Apparently, you know that Geoff and Bev are innocent whilst I do not agree. Townies will be led a merry dance if they continue down this road...

Geoff's eagerness/enthusiasm to get it over with makes him a Vladist imo. If he succeeds with killing me...This could be totally wrong and I'll look forward to debating in a few minutes with him.

I'm still waiting for any valid evidence/reason for voting for me... other than being wasted like I am now...

This is like speaking to a brick wall...

My assumptions are that Geoff is the Cop due to his posts that I have previously pointed out. If that is the case he has essentially categorically stated who he has investigated. One of them being Bev.

That's it, end of.

If he's not the cop then my assumptions are incorrect but it's all I've got to go on for now, which is more than your word at the moment I'm afraid.

I'm leaving my vote on you now for now because at the moment it's the best lead I have. Be patient. Other things might come up and I'll take my vote off.

BoJack Horseman
Morning, I'm reading this in my kip. Will get up in a while to assuage Arnold but he's right that Alba has the wrong end of the stick.

Crap, really? Or are you saying that to deflect goonly attention? I hope it's the latter as I was pretty damn sure.

Crap, really? Or are you saying that to deflect goonly attention? I hope it's the latter as I was pretty damn sure.

I'm pretty sure he'll be here to relieve me and continue being a 5th column...

I'm still waiting for reasons. C'mon Geoff, why me why me?

From wasted to goon in easy steps according to Geoff....

Geoff Kilpatrick
im still unsure over various people but martin appears innocent which doesnt leave us with a lot of people to suspect

Right, Alba, I am not the cop! I am simply a townie on a mission to catch goons BUT I've been looking for clues from others to 'include them out' of suspicion.

The quote above is the key to the game. You will recall that I asked for clues to the Fruiterer. Now, basically therealmackay is saying that Martin is the Fruiterer. Malky asked why I was so ready to buy this. Well, here's why: -

(a) therealmackay has only been playing a couple of games or so. It would be a very brave bluff

(B) if it is a bluff, then the real cop could or should investigate one or both of them = at least one if not two goons sold out

© if he is a townie, then it is a stupid move and he deserves to be lynched.

Remember, the goons don't want to hit the fruiterer as they lose one of their own in the process. Townies keeping the fruiterer safe = win for the townies unless we completely screw up!

Now, if you believe (a) ask how he would know that piece of information.

I think Arnold is hinting at a detective role. If he's right then he'll be carrying out (B). If he's not, he's a goon.

You are right that my innocence and Bev's innocence isn't proven, but I'm quite happy to do the donkey work to help us to victory. However, if it is an elaborate con on my part I would need the help of 4 or 5 others based on the evidence I've demonstrated. There are only 3 goons after all.

But I am going to cut Arnold a break, particularly in light of Malky's disappearance and since they are so sure about Harris.

unvote Arnold

vote Commander Harris

Geoff Kilpatrick
I'm pretty sure he'll be here to relieve me and continue being a 5th column...

I'm still waiting for reasons. C'mon Geoff, why me why me?

From wasted to goon in easy steps according to Geoff....

As above. Now prove your innocence. You either have a good role or you are a goon. What's it to be?

BoJack Horseman
Right, Alba, I am not the cop! I am simply a townie on a mission to catch goons BUT I've been looking for clues from others to 'include them out' of suspicion.

The quote above is the key to the game. You will recall that I asked for clues to the Fruiterer. Now, basically therealmackay is saying that Martin is the Fruiterer. Malky asked why I was so ready to buy this. Well, here's why: -

(a) therealmackay has only been playing a couple of games or so. It would be a very brave bluff

(B) if it is a bluff, then the real cop could or should investigate one or both of them = at least one if not two goons sold out

© if he is a townie, then it is a stupid move and he deserves to be lynched.

Remember, the goons don't want to hit the fruiterer as they lose one of their own in the process. Townies keeping the fruiterer safe = win for the townies unless we completely screw up!

Now, if you believe (a) ask how he would know that piece of information.

I think Arnold is hinting at a detective role. If he's right then he'll be carrying out (B). If he's not, he's a goon.

You are right that my innocence and Bev's innocence isn't proven, but I'm quite happy to do the donkey work to help us to victory. However, if it is an elaborate con on my part I would need the help of 4 or 5 others based on the evidence I've demonstrated. There are only 3 goons after all.

But I am going to cut Arnold a break, particularly in light of Malky's disappearance and since they are so sure about Harris.

unvote Arnold

vote Commander Harris

I was so sure as well. I did have Arnold down as it before but couldn't decide between the two. Had a look through both yours posts and your plea's for Yvonnes innocence stood out the most.

I spotted therealmackays hint at Martin. But I think he was just picking up on something Martin had said. Otherwise how would he know?

Since I'm trusting you here I'll unvote Arnold but I'm not ready to jump on the CH bandwagon.

Just finished pm's with Malky

Unfortunately i'm going to have to Mod-kill Malky and Arnold

which means the Town have just lost the Priest(Malky) and King(Arnold)

All votes on Arnold are void obviously

that leaves still in the game

Albannach

pompey

Therealmackay

Deek

Beverley

scotland

Csaba Wabba

Lasith

Geoff Kilpatrick

Martin

Bajthejambo

Commander Harris

deadline is still 10.00pm sunday

still trying to sort it out, as far as i'm aware Arnold Pm'ed Malky with some roles as he knew he was a good guy, as he had investigated him. Not sure if any other players where involved waiting on a couple of replies to pm's that i have sent out.

Geoff Kilpatrick

This puts a new light on therealmackay's comment. Is he getting mod killed as well because then we are right up against it?

anyone who received pm's that they weren't meant to can you please pm me thanks :)

I've replied with my explanation as to what happened but you decided to jump the gun anyway, without waiting for my reply. Like the last, the game, it's a bogey. Much like Geoff...

There is very little point...if my boy has ruined the game I will flog him..which is inevitable. Very little point in carrying on now...

Dandyman, if you'd waited...and I'd watched...whilst wasted..(alliteration!).

Geoff Kilpatrick
I've replied with my explanation as to what happened but you decided to jump the gun anyway, without waiting for my reply. Like the last, the game, it's a bogey. Much like Geoff...

There is very little point...if my boy has ruined the game I will flog him..which is inevitable. Very little point in carrying on now...

Dandyman, if you'd waited...and I'd watched...whilst wasted..(alliteration!).

Arnold, I'm not a goon and I wish you had the chance to investigate me.

I've actually concluded that trm is the fruiterer, which makes more sense. My question was how he knew about Martin being innocent then.

Right, let's see what we can salvage out of this mess. Since Martin and baj are no longer on my list, Csaba, Scotland, pompey and Harris are the goons (perm 3 from 4). Will stick with Harris for now.

BoJack Horseman

Wow, slightly unexpected there. Hope we can get an explanation as to what happened.

Seems my instincts were wrong, wish Arnold had maybe been a bit more forthcoming about his role, not that it matters now.

Geoff, why is trm the fruiterer rather than Martin? Not that I disagree with you, just want to know how you came to that conclusion.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Wow, slightly unexpected there. Hope we can get an explanation as to what happened.

Seems my instincts were wrong, wish Arnold had maybe been a bit more forthcoming about his role, not that it matters now.

Geoff, why is trm the fruiterer rather than Martin? Not that I disagree with you, just want to know how you came to that conclusion.

I'm thinking that if trm isn't mod killed, then he didn't know Martin's status, which means that he wasn't informed by Arnold. So maybe he had picked up on a hint that Martin was innocent and used that comment to 'unveil' himself. Except I read it that he was the cop - I don't think he can be a goon because it is an utterly stupid way of selling yourself out. Having said that, maybe he is happy that we have a wariness of voting for him.

BoJack Horseman
I'm thinking that if trm isn't mod killed, then he didn't know Martin's status, which means that he wasn't informed by Arnold. So maybe he had picked up on a hint that Martin was innocent and used that comment to 'unveil' himself. Except I read it that he was the cop - I don't think he can be a goon because it is an utterly stupid way of selling yourself out. Having said that, maybe he is happy that we have a wariness of voting for him.

The way I read the Martin/therealmackay/fruiter thing was that Martin originally hinted that he was the fruiter with his 'exploding with rage' (human bomb) comment. And trm was confirming that he had picked up on that.

Am I reading into that wrongly?

As far as i'm aware, only Malky was pm'ed by Arnolds Boy, but if anyone else has received a pm can they let me know by dropping me a pm with the info they received cheers. hopefully it is only Malky and the game can finish properly.

Anyway i'm off to bed and i'm knackered, will be on sometime tomorrow morning to check up on things

Wooo

How much 'forthcoming' did you want me to be? I gave numerous honest opinions as to why I should not be voted for, not to mention Raw Deal or OCP....Runs the cops...you're a cop......

Whilst Dandy knows what fecked up, and it's up to him. My boy will be suitably embarrassed...he's also said where he'd be inspector gadgeting...

I need a drink, again..more woooooos

I'm really pished off, the first time I have a meaningful role and doing quite well, roles before they claimed it...already investigated...Rather like Yvonne, damn that boy.... woooo Game is a bogey....wooo

Geoff Kilpatrick
The way I read the Martin/therealmackay/fruiter thing was that Martin originally hinted that he was the fruiter with his 'exploding with rage' (human bomb) comment. And trm was confirming that he had picked up on that.

Am I reading into that wrongly?

Hmmm, possibly. I never noticed that.

Anyway, still confident that the goons are in the four I mentioned.

Hmmm, possibly. I never noticed that.

Anyway, still confident that the goons are in the four I mentioned.

Wooooo

get back, is not.

wooooo

Hmmm, will have to go back and look.

Any more hints?? :smiley2:

Woooo

Sorry, people. We better win. My boy ruined it...I was enjoying this game too..which may be responsible for my astronomical post count.

good job the High Priest can recruit this night, Get back..(Still think Dandyman should've waited for my explanation before killing me and Malky.)

Makes everything bollocks, as such I don't think you're bad.... Yep, I'm now a rogue ghost and will do as much as I can get away with...

woooo

thehibsareintheirbeds

What a night! Thought arnold had a good role which is why i didnt vote him when up for the lynch- didnt expect all that though! Would it not have been fairer to give maybe yvonne or marty malky's role? as he did nothing wrong and its a bit unfair on the town killing them both.

Anyway done now, onwards and upwards. Good luck y'all.

Disagree, Dandy should have waited for my explanation. By the time I'd given it he'd already killed us.

Still he's the Mod so yer ma woooooooo

Carnage!!!

Doc and Cop out without the goons raising a finger. This should be easy for the goons now.

I still have strong reservations about the Commander.

Does anybody else think that Geoff had been giving subtle hints that he was the cop. Now we know that cant be true is Geoff also a goon?

Disagree, Dandy should have waited for my explanation. By the time I'd given it he'd already killed us.

You cant argue about it. You broke the rules, or whoever was playing in your name broke the rules.

You should really stop posting now. Mods in future games could prevent you playing. :smiley2:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Carnage!!!

Doc and Cop out without the goons raising a finger. This should be easy for the goons now.

I still have strong reservations about the Commander.

Does anybody else think that Geoff had been giving subtle hints that he was the cop. Now we know that cant be true is Geoff also a goon?

I wasn't giving "hints" - apologies for goon hunting! I actually thought therealmackay was the cop, but obviously he wasn't.

I'm just a townie trying to catch goons. If you want to pile on, feel free but it's a waste of time. In fact, if you think I'm goonly, I'll quite happily go into a tie with whoever else is on your goon list.

I PMed Marty last night (we're both ghosts, so I reckoned it wouldn't affect the game) with the following...

Originally Posted by Boof

You got any idea what's going on in this mafia game now?

I'm as lost as a very lost thing...mind you, I've not been paying the closest attention and have no need to be Mr Analytical any more :laugh:

woooooo

just because I like to follow the game once I'm out of it and see if I can work out anything...practice for future games :D

For me this one has been a nightmare to work out...all I'd hoped for was to be recruited by the vamps and start to decimate from within. Hence the no SKs at the beginning.

wooooooo

I told Dandyman to mod kill us both as imo that is the only way the game could continue, apologies if it was your laddie but I maintain it was the right thing to do

anyway im gonna try and avoid the game now which is a big pity and through no fault if my own so if anyone is to feel hard done by it's me

woo

Dandy, can you confirm how the game is to proceed as per your PM's to me?

Muddying the waters here, coming out and saying the Mod sent you a PM. You should have replied by PM.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Muddying the waters here, coming out and saying the Mod sent you a PM. You should have replied by PM.

Deek, I could muddy them even further!

Archived