Martin

Therealmackay

Albannach

pompey

scotland

Geoff Kilpatrick

Csaba Wabba

5 votes for a lynch deadline 8pm monday

Right so out these 8 players, we have 3 goons. We're damn lucky that they haven't been able to recruit or that would game over.

I'm trying to think of a way that we can win this and it's not looking too good. We'd have to get one today and deek would pretty much have to hit one tonight. And for that to work we'd have to hit Vlads Bride to stop him from changing deeks hit.

Infact, Vlad recruits tonight. So either way we're losing a townie in the night. Unless we hit Vlad in the day, and Deek doesn't kill at all (probably for the best mate).

So if we lynch Vlad in the day, not much night activity will go on, we'll come to day tomorrow with 7 players and 2 goons. No wait, if Vlad is dead, the first vampire can kill. So, 6 players and 2 goons which doesn't seem as impossible. Although the vamps do seem to have a lot of the advantage. Not just in numbers.

Martin, I think I've spelled out my evidence in the accusations yesterday.

Albannach, time for you to do the same as I know who I regard as innocent.

Geoff, I see you asking for others to plead their innocence, but I'm still not 100% on yourself. I'm still seeing that you were claiming the cop role, however subtley. I hear what you're saying about the real cop investigating you if that were the case, but maybe Arnold just didn't pick up on it?

I don't really know what to say that will convince you that I'm not a vamp. Pretty much like I don't know what you can say that will convince me. It's hard to muster proof when you're a townie.

Worst assassin ever.:hat2:

Correct.

unvote deek.

I was starting to think he got turned by the goons

I'm pretty sure the vamps haven't recruited so that would be impossible, albeit an explanation if it were true.

of the players remaining

Deek

Martin

Therealmackay

Albannach

pompey

scotland

Geoff Kilpatrick

Csaba Wabba

i know that i am just a townie, deek i guess is on the townies side, so that leaves 6 players to pick the 3 vamps.

instead of the usual goon list i have thought about how each player usually plays, from this i hope to at least get 2 vamps.

out of them i would say that Csaba and Alba are the more experienced players so they would have a better way of letting the votes and accusations fly around, plus the idea of trying to recruit boof.

martin if i can recall played a blinder the last time he was a goon, could be playing the same style.

TRM as far as im aware this is one of his first few games, could be a vamp with coaching from his cohorts.

Scotland, a bit like myself, played a good few games, but not up to the standard of the more experienced players.

Geoff, started playing a few games now, has the hang of the game and could very easily have picked up tips from the previous games.

so out of the 6 im suspicious of 6 of them. i thought writting this down would give me an incline on at least one of them.

vote albannach

unvote albannach

vote csaba

unvote csaba

vote martin

unvote martin

vote TRM

unvote TRM

vote Geoff

unvote Geoff

vote scotland

unvote scotland

vote deek

unvote deek

vote martin

looks like the game is drawing to a close and unless our luck seriously changes we are staring down the barrel of 2 goon wins in a row

i still feel scotlend is my best guess for a goon and therefore

vote scotland

we can still win this boys but its gonna take some good play from everyone

Before reading this, I still couldn't shake the feeling that Scotland and possibly Pompey were goons. Pompey's vote for me gives me some doubt about him, because surely his fellow goons would have discussed my role in the game. All three of them can't have missed it.

Think we'll end up finding out a surprise goon, someone that hasn't come under a lot of suspicion.

Currently though I'm tempted to go for Scotland but I want to allow him the right to answer why two people have voted for him. If I put him onto three, if he's not a goon, it could be too easy for at least one other goon to come steaming in with a vote to finish things.

For some reason;, I feel that Deek may be one of them now. No-one challenged him at first, but what happens if the goons have turned him over and not let on? What if in fact, while we all think he's one of us, he's working for the dark side? Probably a ludicrous idea, but it might be right. And I have a feeling i may be going tonight so, I feel that i'll put all my chips in and go for broke.

Vote Deek

Before reading this, I still couldn't shake the feeling that Scotland and possibly Pompey were goons. Pompey's vote for me gives me some doubt about him, because surely his fellow goons would have discussed my role in the game. All three of them can't have missed it.

Think we'll end up finding out a surprise goon, someone that hasn't come under a lot of suspicion.

Currently though I'm tempted to go for Scotland but I want to allow him the right to answer why two people have voted for him. If I put him onto three, if he's not a goon, it could be too easy for at least one other goon to come steaming in with a vote to finish things.

to be honest i have only skimmed over a lot of last weeks posts, i totally missed the clues about yourself, i had to double check about deek, out the the 5 players that i can have doubts on are

TRM

Albannach

Csaba

Scotland

Geoff

out of that 3 i have it down to either or both Csaba and Alba along with Scotland and or Geoff.

TRM is my least likely of the 5 to be a vamp

to be honest i have only skimmed over a lot of last weeks posts, i totally missed the clues about yourself, i had to double check about deek, out the the 5 players that i can have doubts on are

TRM

Albannach

Csaba

Scotland

Geoff

out of that 3 i have it down to either or both Csaba and Alba along with Scotland and or Geoff.

TRM is my least likely of the 5 to be a vamp

using the logic of this game i will vote TRM as i think this is the biggest clue that the goonies have left....

<<<<<<<<<< Got a new name, avoid some confusion in the next game, balls in your court Malky n Milky

Are you hopelessly devoted to the game?

We should have a grease mafia game to keep him happy...

frenchie_with_wig.jpg

BoJack Horseman
For some reason;, I feel that Deek may be one of them now. No-one challenged him at first, but what happens if the goons have turned him over and not let on? What if in fact, while we all think he's one of us, he's working for the dark side? Probably a ludicrous idea, but it might be right. And I have a feeling i may be going tonight so, I feel that i'll put all my chips in and go for broke.

Vote Deek

If the goons recruited I'm pretty sure Dandyman would have to make that point at night. As such, so far, he's only said that they've failed. If i'm wrong about that then fine. This really does seem an odd move though.

vote scotland

Purely for this.

using the logic of this game i will vote TRM as i think this is the biggest clue that the goonies have left....

i think this post has given us the break through we need.

vote csaba wabba

I could put the casting vote on Scotland, especially as there was no response to my earlier post. The vote on Deek seemed a bit random as well.

Scotland, any reason why I shouldn't go ahead and vote for you?

Do we think the mind-controlled player has voted yet?

Anyway, I'm away to look at the Derren Brown thread.

Martin, to put it simply, i am a townie, just think this one through.

Vote count?

The Vamp's were on the prowl again and this time they decided to sink there teeth in to Beverley townie, but on a plus or negative note (it depends what side your on) the Slayer decided to have yet another stab at it and try and get himself a ghouls was he sucessful was he feck Lasith townie is also dead

there are now 8 players left 5 townies 3 vampires

Deek

Martin

Therealmackay

Albannach

pompey

scotland

Geoff Kilpatrick

Csaba Wabba

5 votes for a lynch deadline 8pm monday

i take it, it is now night?

let hope we got a bad 'un :nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah:

From reading through the thread. Found a few things quite interesting.

Oh, and Mr Fruit, a subtle hint from yourself wouldn't go amiss as the goons are scared of you. If we can protect you, you are our secret weapon.

Just a quick thought...

Does the first vampire die only if he feeds on the fruiter? Or does he also die if he is part of the mob that lynches him?

If it's the latter, would it be beneficial if the fruiter sacraficed himself? Told us who he was and we all agree to vote him (or her, I guess). Thus, if anyone refuses to vote for them we can see they are the first vamp, or if we all do vote for him then the first vamp dies too, seriously weakening the goons who have yet to recruit.

Just a thought.

Who benefits from my identity being out in the open? The goons.

I'm the only one that could hurt them during the night. With me out the way, basically the goons could do whatever they want during the night.

More inclined to believe Scotland now, Pompey's vote for me showed that he was unaware of my role which seems to rule out his goon status.

I've tried to look at who wanted to find out my role and Geoff wanted to know because I could then be protected. I didn't need protected, I only needed to avoid the lynch at the end of the day. Very suspect.

Vote Geoff

Well, I'm going now. Get me one for the morning, Boof. Goodbye, fellow townies and good luck.

ARE YOU QUITE READY?

death_hogfather.jpg

That'll be my cue.

Bye

Mild discworld reference was required IMO.

<<<<<<<<<< Got a new name, avoid some confusion in the next game, balls in your court Malky n Milky

ok, request in to change to Frenchy :stuart:

wooooo

don't know what is scarier talk about grease or the fact that some guys know the names

my excuse is my sister was really into musicals......:stuart::stuart::stuart::stuart:

so who is doing the next moding next game.

not looking forward to tomorrow, have to go to Falkirk then fester Road, what did i do to deserve that

Jambopompey was just an innocent townie who who's life was going to be changed for ever as he was going to be the newest recruit to the vampire, but thankfully The Slayer had put his bottle of bourbon away tonight and decided to hunt sober.

Jambopompey townie/vampire is dead

6 players remaining are

Deek

Martin

Therealmackay

Albannach

Geoff Kilpatrick

Csaba Wabba

3 vampires and 3 townies,

Geoff Kilpatrick

Well, at last the 3 vampires are revealed and how s***e we are - therealmackay, albannach and Csaba

So, at random

vote albannach

I was supposed to vote Csaba one night, but never got the message. I think he is a goo un. If Martin is the fruiter he will be safe.

So take your pick from the rest.

Vote Albannach

BoJack Horseman
Well, at last the 3 vampires are revealed and how s***e we are - therealmackay, albannach and Csaba

So, at random

vote albannach

Nice try. I was fooled by therealmackay and Csaba. Not by you though.

I was supposed to vote Csaba one night, but never got the message. I think he is a goo un. If Martin is the fruiter he will be safe.

So take your pick from the rest.

Vote Albannach

Don't trust Geoff. He's the third goon.

vote Geoff Kilpatrick.

Archived