Vampires

Dandyman

In case the deadline stays at tonight and because I'm still totally clueless...I'll do what I did yesterday and Vote Commander Harris.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
In case the deadline stays at tonight and because I'm still totally clueless...I'll do what I did yesterday and Vote Commander Harris.

hmm...

So last night Vlad could have used mind control to make someone vote today a certain way and also Mrs Vlad could have given a name which has been investigated and was good but could now appear bad, Is that correct?

If so yes we need clarification if those two are in cahoots of thread.

Anyone?

So last night Vlad could have used mind control to make someone vote today a certain way1 and also Mrs Vlad could have given a name which has been investigated and was good but could now appear bad 2, Is that correct?

If so yes we need clarification if those two are in cahoots of thread.

1. yes, but we won't know

2. from my understanding she gets a list of all folk picked by roled player i.e. Vlad's person to turn, the priests protection, cops investigation and chooses one of them to change

therefore the cop could have chosen Boof to investigate for example, if he was vlad then mrs Vlad seeing his name would pick another random player who is a townie/roled goodie so the cop's investigation of Boof would come back as a townie/roled goodie but mrs vlad wouldn't know which roled player had done it so if say both the cop and slayer chose vlad then she would only see his name twice and would have to pick one of the two to change meaning depending on which one she picked he would still get either investigated or killed

make sense :nah:

1. yes, but we won't know

2. from my understanding she gets a list of all folk picked by roled player i.e. Vlad's person to turn, the priests protection, cops investigation and chooses one of them to change

therefore the cop could have chosen Boof to investigate for example, if he was vlad then mrs Vlad seeing his name would pick another random player who is a townie/roled goodie so the cop's investigation of Boof would come back as a townie/roled goodie but mrs vlad wouldn't know which roled player had done it so if say both the cop and slayer chose vlad then she would only see his name twice and would have to pick one of the two to change meaning depending on which one she picked he would still get either investigated or killed

make sense :nah:

that is spot on malky

Right before I get too tanked up....I think I'll vote Cigaro.

Now to watch (hopefully!) Scotland humiliate Holland by being so crap that they take pity on us and allow us to win.

I'll probably be back....

it's amazing what reading the opening post can do :10900:

Must be great to be clever.

Vote Beverley just cos....she went to sleep on the couch last night and is number 6 and cant think of an other reasons why to vote her

I'll be honest.

I don't have a clue what is going on.

The most confusing game I've ever taken part in.

the priest stopped Vlad recruiting, professor kind of flawed the slayer and king investigated a roled player

votes so far are as follows

Bev 3

Scotland 2

Geoff 2

Boof 2

Martin 2

cigaro 2

csaba 1

harris 1

malky 1

albannach 1

So two options

Either the vamps now know who the priest is or the priest knows one innocent person

Doesn't really matter as they probably won't be living after midnight

How would the vamps knowa who the Priest is? There aer two Priests. The High Priest which if target by Vlad is fail and vice versa. The Priest is the Doc basically.

Anyway, I'm pretty minced at the moment but I don't think Bev has posted toaday and doesn't look like she will. Therefore in my current logical thinking I think she's a townie but if she's going to get a rde card then...just leaves the vamps to do their worst. Can the othre vamp kill/feed tonight as well so we'll lose about 3 townies/good players.

Plastered.... Scotland are pish.

How would the vamps knowa who the Priest is? There aer two Priests. The High Priest which if target by Vlad is fail and vice versa. The Priest is the Doc basically.

Anyway, I'm pretty minced at the moment but I don't think Bev has posted toaday and doesn't look like she will. Therefore in my current logical thinking I think she's a townie but if she's going to get a rde card then...just leaves the vamps to do their worst. Can the othre vamp kill/feed tonight as well so we'll lose about 3 townies/good players.

Plastered.... Scotland are pish.

Good point

Good point

I have been prone to making a few, just people do not recognise superior talent and intellect....:smiley2:

(Said in true John Laurie style....)

Oh and while we're having a vampires game, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Underworld and Kate Beckinsale............:21:

Need another nbeeer...

going to extend deadline until 11.00pm as everybody hasn't voted yet, if thats cool with folk?

roled players can send me night votes anytime tho, so i can get them ready cheers :)

going to extend deadline until 11.00pm as everybody hasn't voted yet, if thats cool with folk?

roled players can send me night votes anytime tho, so i can get them ready cheers :)

Yip good idea, its been to quiet from many and we need to hear other peoples thoughts as I think there are vamps sitting back keeping out the view of us. My head is messed as way to much going on in outside life and this! :stuart:

was orginally going to make the deadlines midnight like the old games maxi used to run. As i preffer that time and it gives nearly everyone a chance to get online and contribute to the game. Also im a nighthawk, and the missus is pregnant and in bed by 9.30, so it leaves me with nothing to do but mess around on here lol

If folk would preffer the midnight deadline let me know

woo hoo extended.

since Bev seems to be a townie i'll unvote beverley and vote yvonne

Why? I have no idea about Beverley, but I have zero reason for voting anyone at the moment.

oh great, so i fall asleep and get voted cos i've had a full couple of days (don't ask lol... maybe i wasn't just sleeping lol)

i can't quite get my head round the way the roles are working so i'm just gonna randomly vote harris (first name that came to mind)

i have no idea what i'm doing this game, but i do know i have no role and a lot of garlic in the flat

Why? I have no idea about Beverley, but I have zero reason for voting anyone at the moment.

good enough for me.

unvote yvonne

vote scotland as the result was predictable....

Goof thaqt Bev has made an appearance....also perhaps 'convenient' that the deadline has been extended and Bev arrives. However, given that there were no last minute saving votes I would still suggest that Bev is not someone to be suspicious of. Saying that, she'll probably be gone soon as the vamps will have worked this out too. So, may be turned...

I'm sticking with my vote. Only 16mins people. Where is everybody?

currently

Scotland 3 (we wish) lol

Martin, boof, Bev, geoff, harris and cigaro on 2

Malky, csaba and Albannach on 1

ten minutes until final deadline

currently

Scotland 3 (we wish) lol

Martin, boof, Bev, geoff, harris and cigaro on 2

ten minutes until final deadline

maybe not

martin 3

scotland, boof, Bev, geoff, harris and cigaro 2

Geoff Kilpatrick

Happy to be in a 5 way tie! To be honest, if I'm killed off it'll be a blessing - it'll stop my head hurting trying to make sense of this game! :10900:

Having second thoughts on boof after having a read back and usually when I target him he's a good guy

However as long as he's tied in the lead I'm happy enough leaving it to chance rather than putting anyone else up or putting in a meaningless vote

Dandyman, midnight deadlines are probably a touch too late for me most nights to be honest but I'll go with the majority

Yeah personally prefer earlier deadlines as can never stay awake till midnight unless been drinking :10900:. All it means is ou go to sleep having dreams aboout this game and having to check 1st thing in the morning to see if you survived the night. In saying that Im guessing I am goner early in this game so wont really matter either way.

Random number thing done

After there failure last night, the town folk where still clueless, but determined to nail a vampire tonight. They headed out with stakes in hand. Just as they where about to give up for the night, they spotted Cigaro leaving the cemetery ,as the mob charged toward him he tried to run only to trip over his untied shoe lace, by the time he had got up it was to late the mob where on him. Pleading for his life Cigaro claimed he was only paying his respects to Marty, but without any hesitation the mob drove a stake into his heart, as the blood drain from Cigaro’s body one of the mob noticed something on the floor, it was a staff ID card for the local school.

The town had Killed Cigaro The Professor

Thats not good, but apart from losing Cigaro who is a good player losing that role is not over bad as it could have (IF I have worked it out right)could have hindered other good roled players night activities and if turned could have been really bad news. Anyway its night and Im off to my bed try not kill me over night please.

Archived