Vampires

Dandyman

BoJack Horseman

I particularly enjoyed that we had all the roles pinned a couple of days ago. That made it even better watching you lot lynch CH, knowing he was the High Priest.

Not sure about the majority thing. We rarely reach one. It's normally only a lynch due to a majority at a deadline. I wouldn't like to be forced to vote for someone I didn't want to for the sake of making up a majority.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alba, my reckoning is that it will encourage more discussion and not let people hide in the background, if it goes on I may introduce deadlines if required

Geoff Kilpatrick
Alba, my reckoning is that it will encourage more discussion and not let people hide in the background, if it goes on I may introduce deadlines if required

I agree with that, as someone who was targeted for trying to talk about the game! :2thumbsup:

That was too easy. To be fair, we had quite the advantage with our powers, and you lot had a bit of bad luck here and there.

That does not excuse the fact that none of you really suspected any of us. Except Lasith and his constant votes for Csaba.

Good game anyway guys, thanks for modding Dandyman.

I knew it.:laugh:

For some reason;,I feel that Deek may be one of them now. No-one challenged him at first, but what happens if the goons have turned him over and not let on? What if in fact, while we all think he's one of us, he's working for the dark side? Probably a ludicrous idea, but it might be right. And I have a feeling i may be going tonight so, I feel that i'll put all my chips in and go for broke.

Vote Deek

Do we think the mind-controlled player has voted yet?

Anyway, I'm away to look at the Derren Brown thread.

Martin, to put it simply, i am a townie, just think this one through.

Vote count?

You'd be wrong.

derren_brown.jpg

Well played Goons, but did no-one pick up on the 'mind control hints'? Derren Brown-master of... mind control. Yes the vote on deek was mind control.

BoJack Horseman
Well played Goons, but did no-one pick up on the 'mind control hints'? Derren Brown-master of... mind control. Yes the vote on deek was mind control.

Funny thing Scotland, I didn't actually know that you were being forced to vote deek. So my response to your initial vote is completely genuine. It wasn't til that second post that I clicked.

The mod kills didn't help either. Dandy offered me Malky's role when he was eliminated. Perhaps I should have taken it.

thats why i knew you weren't a goon cos i got the other pm, then a change of mind pm

ach well...

i'm killed as a townie and killed as a goon

i rock!

Archived