Vampires

Dandyman

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just about to head to the outlaws as it's the gaffers dads birthday but all going well I'll be back for the deadline although that may involve breaking the law :2thumbsup:

You know it makes sense kids!

So two options

Either the vamps now know who the priest is or the priest knows one innocent person

Doesn't really matter as they probably won't be living after midnight

go for it, if I don't die tonight I'll be lynched tomorrow :hang:

woe is me, I'm expecting to be heading out to the highway

beyond the realms of death

obviously we have no metal heads playing, as a wee bit of fun after finding out my role I'd been trying to fit Judas Priest (good eh :smiley2:) song titles into some of my posts where I could, not to mention having their nickname above my avater

anyway probably my last post on the thread so good luck folks :2thumbsup:

wooooo

Pretty dramatic stuff going on.

The way I read the Martin/therealmackay/fruiter thing was that Martin originally hinted that he was the fruiter with his 'exploding with rage' (human bomb) comment. And trm was confirming that he had picked up on that.

Am I reading into that wrongly?

I don't know what anyone else has picked up on but my comment about exploding with rage was exactly as it was meant. A few people asked for subtle hints and considering some people thought I was suspicious, it had to be done.

BoJack Horseman

Avoiding the hysterics...

Carnage!!!

Doc and Cop out without the goons raising a finger. This should be easy for the goons now.

I still have strong reservations about the Commander.

Does anybody else think that Geoff had been giving subtle hints that he was the cop. Now we know that cant be true is Geoff also a goon?

Yes. Obviously I did. The manner of his posts were very much 'I'm the cop!'.

He was so insistent that Yvonne was a goodun that he must have known. So either he was the Cop, or he was a Goon.

Now we know he wasn't the former.

Pretty dramatic stuff going on.

I don't know what anyone else has picked up on but my comment about exploding with rage was exactly as it was meant. A few people asked for subtle hints and considering some people thought I was suspicious, it had to be done.

So I'm not crazy then.

I thought the whole point in subtle hints was that you hope that only your team mates pick up on them. It seems that players in this game want everything out in the open. Well done anyway Martin.

Geoff Kilpatrick

BTW, if you are a goon and you are pretending to have a role, it's a pretty stupid strategy to pretend to be the cop as you'll be found out pretty quickly by the real one!

BoJack Horseman
I can't believe people still think I'm a goon! Dandy, is this game over or not?

Then why were you so insistent of Yvonnes innocence? There's only two ways you could be 100% certain.

It's looking like it is. I hope it's not as it was getting interesting.

BTW, if you are a goon and you are pretending to have a role, it's a pretty stupid strategy to pretend to be the cop as you'll be found out pretty quickly by the real one!

I agree. It's happened before. I thought it was happening again.

Then why were you so insistent of Yvonnes innocence? There's only two ways you could be 100% certain.

It's looking like it is. I hope it's not as it was getting interesting.

I agree. It's happened before. I thought it was happening again.

Maybe because I mentioned about being made to vote a certain way 3 times might show i was innocent to everyone apart from Deek :43: woooooooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick
Maybe because I mentioned about being made to vote a certain way 3 times might show i was innocent to everyone apart from Deek :43: woooooooooooo

Thank you 'ghost'!

Now, before Deek decided to go wild with the stake I had reminded people of that fact. Apologies for trying to help!

BoJack Horseman
Thank you 'ghost'!

Now, before Deek decided to go wild with the stake I had reminded people of that fact. Apologies for trying to help!

Ok, so what about Bev? The 'because Yvonne was forced to vote for her' doesn't fly with me.

game will continue, was thinking of reallocating the roles but thet will remain died with the 2 players

deadline is still 10pm tonight

the ghouls could still lose this.

no more help from the ghosts ok

Ok, so what about Bev? The 'because Yvonne was forced to vote for her' doesn't fly with me.

then kill me!

bit bored now

Geoff Kilpatrick

Well, given that Bev was put into the lead by the forced vote, it would seem to be a strange goon strategy as well.

BoJack Horseman
then kill me!

bit bored now

Not doubting your innocence Bev. Just wondered why Geoff was so insistent about it.

Well, given that Bev was put into the lead by the forced vote, it would seem to be a strange goon strategy as well.

I'm pretty sure the goons wouldn't know how the voting would go the next day?

Anyway...

Yep, a list of living players and roles would be nice.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Not doubting your innocence Bev. Just wondered why Geoff was so insistent about it.

I'm pretty sure the goons wouldn't know how the voting would go the next day?

Anyway...

Yep, a list of living players and roles would be nice.

True, but given that Yvonne mentioned the three times and the fact that Bev always attracts votes, it is highly unlikely. That is why I said it is possible that she isn't innocent, but the evidence for guilt isn't there.

Deek

Martin

Therealmackay

Albannach

Beverley

Lasith

pompey

scotland

Bajthejambo

Commander Harris

Geoff Kilpatrick

Csaba Wabba

still in thge game

everone just revote

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, I'm off to bed. Not sure what time night is but I might be dead by the time I get to the PC in the morning. Anyway, I'm sticking with Harris for now. The goons must have Pat Stantoned themselves a few times over with what has happened.

BoJack Horseman
roles remaing

Vlad

vlads bride

first vamp

slayer

high priest

fruiter

Christ, not a lot is there. Considering that the slayer and fruiter are now public knowledge. That pretty much makes the fruiters role useless now.

Would it be fair to give a townie the information that Arnold had? It would maybe even the game out slightly, because at the moment we look to be very much overpowered by the goons.

so all votes cast previously are now null and void?

Looks like it.

I'm going to;

vote Lasith

I'm pretty sure that Geoff is innocent now, and Lasith hasn't really been involved in the game too much. Maybe a vote on him will make him talk more.

So I'm not crazy then.

I thought the whole point in subtle hints was that you hope that only your team mates pick up on them. It seems that players in this game want everything out in the open. Well done anyway Martin.

Thought of a lot of ways I could try and hint at it but tried in the end to make it as obvious as possible so that nobody would waste their time suspecting me.

Considering we've lost a lot of the good roled players now, at least I'll be able to remain in the game. Obviously I can't investigate or anything like that but they can't kill me. It's vital we get this one right tonight.

Christ, not a lot is there. Considering that the slayer and fruiter are now public knowledge. That pretty much makes the fruiters role useless now.

Would it be fair to give a townie the information that Arnold had? It would maybe even the game out slightly, because at the moment we look to be very much overpowered by the goons.

Looks like it.

I'm going to;

vote Lasith

I'm pretty sure that Geoff is innocent now, and Lasith hasn't really been involved in the game too much. Maybe a vote on him will make him talk more.

Just had a lot of things on my mind bud.

I'm still fairly confused as to what's going on and this recent debacle hasn't exacty helped the case.

I'm going to stick with my vote for Csaba Wabba I think.

Vote : Csaba Wabba

BoJack Horseman
Just had a lot of things on my mind bud.

I'm still fairly confused as to what's going on and this recent debacle hasn't exacty helped the case.

I'm going to stick with my vote for Csaba Wabba I think.

Vote : Csaba Wabba

Any chance you can elaborate on that vote? I see you have voted Csaba every time without much explanation.

Anything to go on is good at this point.

will stick with Jambopompy as he is not in the game much , trying to hide?

vote jambopompy

i have explained my lack of posts during the week, yesterday was a few posts just before the game was called off and i went out on the pi$$, today i am on call and not long back from the weeg.

as much as would vote yourself in retaliation i am going more along the lines of commander harris

vote harris

Any chance you can elaborate on that vote? I see you have voted Csaba every time without much explanation.

Anything to go on is good at this point.

Just think he is plaing a strange game to his normal.

And his decision to un-vote Martin to take him off 3 votes and create a 7 way tie strikes me as very suspicious aswell. I think he may have decided to take the risk of a tie rather than making it obvious.

I know it's not that much that's why I've voted for him.

At this rate, it looks like Harris might be gone. Am not convinced enough to go for almost a casting vote so I'm going to look at who else it might be.

I still have suspicions about Scotland for some reason. His vote was very close to the one by Pompey for Harris and they put him well in the lead. If Harris does go, then whether he's a goon or not may well tell us a lot about Scotland and Pompey.

right before he was modkilled malky went for commander harris so, as he is on my list i will vote commander harris, simply cos we know the 2 good guys who were killed, and have no cause to think their votes had been tampered with

At this rate, it looks like Harris might be gone. Am not convinced enough to go for almost a casting vote so I'm going to look at who else it might be.

I still have suspicions about Scotland for some reason. His vote was very close to the one by Pompey for Harris and they put him well in the lead. If Harris does go, then whether he's a goon or not may well tell us a lot about Scotland and Pompey.

My vote was already on CH so I just continued it for the re-vote

Commander Harris

sorry I haven't got on and have been really quiet but seriously, it's not a good idea to vote for me.

hey all looks like me staying with the missus last night lead me to miss out on a whole load of a mess

im willing to go with it and vote commander harris

malky wil you be participating in future games ?

it would be a shame to lose you

i think someone should unvote CH as it looks like there was some goonly voting gone on.

Unless CH is a goon and it's well done chaps.

I'm 50/50 between JP and CH so i'll stick with JP for now

csaba i'm 50/50 too, but wasn't malky essentially the cop?

his last vote before being modkilled was for the commander. the games almost a bogey for us anyway, so i'm inclined to follow his thinking, just because he might have known what he was talking about

pomps is def on the list too though. we could make it a tied vote though if you like hehe

Commander Harris
i think someone should unvote CH as it looks like there was some goonly voting gone on.

Unless CH is a goon and it's well done chaps.

I'm 50/50 between JP and CH so i'll stick with JP for now

in that case vote jambopompey

(didn't know who to go for but if there's some backing out there for someone else then that's a good thing)

Commander Harris

his last vote before being modkilled was for the commander. the games almost a bogey for us anyway, so i'm inclined to follow his thinking, just because he might have known what he was talking about

pomps is def on the list too though. we could make it a tied vote though if you like hehe

is Vlad's bride still in the game?

EDIT: and as Albannach says, Arnold was the "cop".

BoJack Horseman

Arnold was the cop. I think malky was essentially the doc. Not sure how much information he'd have gotten from that.

Arnold was the cop. I think malky was essentially the doc. Not sure how much information he'd have gotten from that.

right i have it the wrong way round. apologies

i tried to find dandys post, but couldn't

edit, unvote CH for now

malky wil you be participating in future games ?

it would be a shame to lose you

probably not :hat2:

only joking :10900:

next game hopefully I'll be available to moderate it if work calms down as it's been a while since I did one

Archived