Vampires

Dandyman

From reading through the thread, I was just going to go for Harris but seeing that Malky just voted for him, I don't want to be accused of following the vote.

So for now I'm going for Arnold for being a bit too eager to find out the night time result

Vote Arnold

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
might as well get a vote in just now, based on a hunch

vote commander harris

That kind of seals it for me Malky. I thought you would have came back with an attack on me if you had been a vanilla townie.

just back from driving up to sunny aberdeen and back.

Will hold off voting until tomorrow.

How come i'm the only player with red votes according to the realmckay?

Hopefully there are a few clues in the reaction to my changes and i don't mean yvonne as she was reacts like that :)

Think there is a couple of things to go on now, but there us the chance they are skewed due to mind control. Going to have a coffee and chill then will read through proper. Will have to vote tonight as unlikely to get online tomorrow

That kind of seals it for me Malky. I thought you would have came back with an attack on me if you had been a vanilla townie.

away and stop talking pish, chances are if I'd voted you then that'd be another reason to 'seal it' for you

for what it's worth I thought you maybe had a good role hence I didn't retaliate and it's my belief that CH is a roled baddie

but hey, let's see how it turns out

away and stop talking pish, chances are if I'd voted you then that'd be another reason to 'seal it' for you

for what it's worth I thought you maybe had a good role hence I didn't retaliate and it's my belief that CH is a roled baddie

but hey, let's see how it turns out

Touchy or what.

Milky died during the night when he shouldent have, is that clear enough for everybody!!!

Touchy or what.

Milky died during the night when he shouldent have, is that clear enough for everybody!!!

how does that automatically make me a goon? From reading the thread I believe CH is a goon, I'm willing to bet whoever the priest is protected Boof on night 1 thwarting vlad, then the second night Boof was killed as the goons probably suspected Boof was the priest and had protected himself on night 1

CH voting Boof yesterday for what appeared flippant reasons brought him close to the lynch I'm guessing hoping for another voter to push him up to a lynch, when it didn't happen the kill was put on him

just a theory, feel free to pick any holes in it

You are trying to deflect Malky.

Milky should not have been killed by the slayer last night is my understanding. I think Vlads wife made it happen.

Commander Harris
might as well get a vote in just now, based on a hunch

vote commander harris

Your hunch isn't a good one I'm afraid.

I've had a shocking day and now come back to this.

My head is spinning.

Having had a rough skim over the thread I'm going to stick with my vote for Csaba Wabba.

Vote : Csaba Wabba

i wont vote for you.

I'm guessing that you are misinformed.

I have had a read over and nothing glaringly obvious to put a vote on anyone. So as someone I know will take it in good manner :stuart:and is just as likely to be vampy as any almost any other Vote Deek

Geoff Kilpatrick
You are trying to deflect Malky.

Milky should not have been killed by the slayer last night is my understanding. I think Vlads wife made it happen.

Hmmm.

Malky also made the comment for the slayer to calm his jets as it were. This is interesting - there was absolutely nothing on Milky as a target anywhere.

Right Deek, I'm going to take you at your word but I'll vote for you next round if this doesn't come off

unvote therealmackay

vote Malky McFrench

Evening (again!). Still not going to vote as there is over 24hrs to go and this is an important one as Vlad and his troops will be out for blood.

Don't do anything silly now....

I'm away for some sleep. See you in the morning.

Touchy or what.

ill go with it for now but i hope your right we need a vamp this time people

unvote geoff - vote malky

vote count

Malky 4

thaith 2

csaba, harris, arnold, and deek are all on one

the player that is mind controlled will receive a pm telling them who they haveto vote for yes

BoJack Horseman

Other than Deek claiming a role and assuming things went the way he thinks they did last night, I can't see why there's such a pile up on Malky.

Think I'll back off this for now, put my vote in tomorrow.

Edit

Hadn't refreshed my page, mine was suppose to follow Dandymans.

Seems we have two players claiming a role now?

csaba fwiw don't think deek is a baddy just misguided

impressed by geoff and therealmackays bandwagon jumping though

willing to bet there is a goon in there

Are you not worth saving like? ;)

wooooooo

you guys really are ****e without me

wooooooo

wooooooo

not even that good

woooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick
Sod it, seeing as you lot are stupid seem determined to go down this path

I am 100% certain boof was protected night 1

Hmmm.

So if you were protecting Boof Night 1, for argument's sake, and you couldn't protect him on Night 2 as the rules wouldn't allow it, then why Harris? I don't follow the rationale for your hunch on him. I can understand the vampires targeting Boof due to the fact he's a really good player and doubling up when he was suspected of being roled.

OK.

unvote Malky McFrench

Going to re-evaluate things now - I have an innocent list rather than a guilty list so process of elimination will come into it, as I have 5 people including myself who aren't goons.

so deek has effectively claimed a role and said that what should have happened didnt and the only way that could have happened is if vlad's bride saved you

what would you do in my situation?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oh, and Mr Fruit, a subtle hint from yourself wouldn't go amiss as the goons are scared of you. If we can protect you, you are our secret weapon.

Just to let folk know there was a mistake with a couple of the votes last night due to an error on my part. I got mixed up between Milky and Malky sorry :(

feck i nearly wrote Marty there

Tip to people never use Nintendo Wii for Mafia Votes.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just to let folk know there was a mistake with a couple of the votes last night due to an error on my part. I got mixed up between Milky and Malky sorry :(

feck i nearly wrote Marty there

Tip to people never use Nintendo Wii for Mafia Votes.

Whoa! Stop the bus!!

Does this mean that Milky was meant to survive and Malky is meant to be dead?

so deek has effectively claimed a role and said that what should have happened didnt and the only way that could have happened is if vlad's bride saved you

what would you do in my situation?

well for starters yu can unvote me

secondly, I'm disappointed with deek as he's an experienced player but as dandyman just explained he fecked up last night and I shoud have died but he mixed up Milky and Malky (NB Dandyman, I put Marty there first go so I can see how easy it is to mix up :smiley2:)

what I will say for later in the game is that just because vlads bride may save someone does not mean they are a goon

we know they targetted Boof to recruit on night one so they are experienced players the fact that they wanted him, that also tells me they would not be adverse to playing tricks to turn folk against each other

I know I would

Geoff Kilpatrick
aye :hang:

Right, that puts Deek's post right into perspective and clears things up. Will goon hunt at lunchtime.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Wow some amazing developments. Some folk looking decidely ungoonly, and some becoming more suspect. Interesting that someone is going to be pm'd to vote a certain way, wonder if we can spot it. Anyway for now the least i can do is unvote malky

And as i'm on 2 votes urge others to look elsewhere.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Oh, and on a side note, after just watching the last episode of the wire again- a wire mafia must be on the cards soon! Mcnulty it up.

Geoff Kilpatrick
players remaining

bev

deek

commandor harris

csaba

yvonne

thaitb

malky

albannach

bajthejambo

therealmackay

pompey

arnold

martin

scotland

lasith

geoff

deadline 10.00pm friday

Right

From this list, I have

INNOCENT - Deek, Malky, Bev, Yvonne and me

So,

Harris - Very quiet, suspected by Malky, voted for Boof - otherwise no real incriminating evidence

Csaba - All over the place as usual

THAITB - Suspected by some, but not seeing why. More innocent than guilty at the mo

Albannach - Playing the game, no reason to suspect him

Baj - Extremely quiet, unusual for a newbie, particularly in a game like this. Suspicious

Therealmackay - Back in the game now, which is good. Piled on for understandable reasons like myself so my suspicions of him are reduced.

Pompey - No vote Day1 and no real justification but I tend to err away from that as goonly

Arnold - Popping in and out to say hello to keep his post count up and saying not much else. Suspicious

Martin - Very quiet and flying under the radar. He's good at this when he's a goon

Scotland - Nothing suspect

Lasith - Would probably have done something suspect by now

So if I had to pick 3 goons out of that it would be Baj, Arnold and Martin

In no real order, vote bajthejambo

secondly, I'm disappointed with deek as he's an experienced player but as dandyman just explained he fecked up last night and I shoud have died

Ha Ha

What did I do wrong? I never made any mistake.

Unvote Malky for just now

Ha Ha

What did I do wrong? I never made any mistake.

Unvote Malky for just now

Because you jumped to an easy assumption :smiley2:

I'm also curious to geoff's certainty that yvonne is a good un

wooooooo

you guys really are ****e without me

wooooooo

Woooo

The buggers don't seem to be thirsty though.

C'mon folks...I got a coupla bottles o' Polonium 210 to shift...

wooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just something she posted.

Right

From this list, I have

INNOCENT - Deek, Malky, Bev, Yvonne and me

So,

Harris - Very quiet, suspected by Malky, voted for Boof - otherwise no real incriminating evidence

Csaba - All over the place as usual

THAITB - Suspected by some, but not seeing why. More innocent than guilty at the mo

Albannach - Playing the game, no reason to suspect him

Baj - Extremely quiet, unusual for a newbie, particularly in a game like this. Suspicious

Therealmackay - Back in the game now, which is good. Piled on for understandable reasons like myself so my suspicions of him are reduced.

Pompey - No vote Day1 and no real justification but I tend to err away from that as goonly

Arnold - Popping in and out to say hello to keep his post count up and saying not much else. Suspicious

Martin - Very quiet and flying under the radar. He's good at this when he's a goon

Scotland - Nothing suspect

Lasith - Would probably have done something suspect by now

So if I had to pick 3 goons out of that it would be Baj, Arnold and Martin

In no real order, vote bajthejambo

Yeh I agree with most of that. I would probs have Pompey instead of Martin as my 3 goons just now.

I am and GK knows why from my posts

Glad to see that the Malky/Deek thing has been sorted as they are both innocent in my opinion.

Less good to see is that some suspect myself, well your hunches are incredibly wrong and reasons are not being given other than being 'over eager' whilst steaming and posting on here.

So for now I'm going to leave my vote until I get home this afternoon.

Archived