Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, JAMMY1980 said:

Steven Naismith exit not close yet though, still has to make a decision, ‘I expect a decision in next 10 days’ and will not travel to Chelsea.

Oh daza...not sounding too likely for tomorrow bud.

Ten ****ing days?

- waiting for a better offer that means.

If true cl will tell him to GTF. 

3 minutes ago, Spencer said:

For the avoidance of any doubt Tosh, it's this weekend :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

It’s definitely Sunday.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Hope Dana is right.

She could sing alright, but I'm not sure how close she is to the Naismith lad......

Just now, JamboFever said:

She could sing alright, but I'm not sure how close she is to the Naismith lad......

Too slow with my edit!

:facepalm:

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Morgan said:

:thumbsup:

It’s definitely Sunday.

Missing my point, it's the most important game until he next important game.

Time will tell if it is the most important of the season, although it is the most important, so far.

4 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Ten ****ing days?

- waiting for a better offer that means.

If true cl will tell him to GTF. 

I can’t see this happening. If he’s waiting for 10 days he’s clearly not that keen on coming to us. 

2 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Time will tell if it is the most important of the season, although it is the most important, so far.

I get your point and it makes me shake my head tbh 

It's ****ing massive and regardless of whether anyone tries to get justification for elimation in now, it remains ****ing massive 

4 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Pretty important then.

:lol:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
32 minutes ago, Haken said:

Why do I get the impression that this is a win/win situation for you?

...assuming you'd be genuinely pleased if this does happen tomorrow.

Just fishing for a confirmation that it was actually Naismith that would be signing tomorrow.

and yes I will be pleased.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Spencer said:

I get your point and it makes me shake my head tbh 

It's ****ing massive and regardless of whether anyone tries to get justification for elimation in now, it remains ****ing massive 

Ffs, take a day off.

In my post I was suggesting the most important game would be he cup final.

- see what I done there?

Untwist your frillies. Go on he match day thread to reiterate the same point you've been making since the cup draw.

It's really exciting for us all to see you post the obvious over and over, day on day, week on week, thread after thread.

Will wee Stevie be part of the game, that is the question?

8 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

I can’t see this happening. If he’s waiting for 10 days he’s clearly not that keen on coming to us. 

I do believe its becoming clear that we didn't go beyond the 'enquiry' stage on this one.

1 hour ago, Greedy_Jambo said:

I'm not going to start a new thread about it, but why do we still not have a transfer kitty that supporters can put money into, to help with signing players?

If we knew the money was going towards signing the likes of Naismith, i'm sure a lot of people would put their hand in their pocket. 

I’d rather have FoH. Hibs claim to do this with HSL. The reality is however, we have just funded a great big new stand, whilst Hibs are selling players to pay back Farmer after he screwed the bank out of the money Hibs owed them.

SuperstarSteve

Have to admit... it’s looking likely Levein will just try his best to sort a striker for Sunday and naismith will take a while deciding his future, I’m positive we have enough about us to beat that lot regardless of what happens! 

Italian Lambretta

Too many folk on KB losing their shit at the prospect of playing the Vermin without new signings.

How many new signings did we have when we wiped the floor with sellick?

7 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

I do believe its becoming clear that we didn't go beyond the 'enquiry' stage on this one.

I do think we will bring someone in before Sunday but it will probably be someone that’s not been mentioned. 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Pretty important then.

:lol:

Aye, or my more important game of the season -sc final, kind of falls on it's arse....

2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Tomorrow

We should know more as thats when my next update will be. 

Your at it. There’s no chance you meant you’d have an update tomorrow but it’s changed to that since the news from Norwich broke just after your post.

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Tomorrow

ffs your moving the goalposts mate.Signing tomorrow now turned into we will find out more tomorrow from your source now that the Norwich manager has sent this tweet.

1 minute ago, MacPhee said:

Beginning to think this wont happen 

I hope your wrong but that’s where I’m at as well.

Some folk strangely desperate for Daza to be wrong on this. Seems the benefits of a random guy on the internet not being ITK outweighs the club making a cracking signing.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Tomorrow

**** off ?

Italian Lambretta
1 minute ago, MacPhee said:

Beginning to think this wont happen 

Its more embarrassing that so many on kb have been deceived into thinking this was a real possibility

Just now, Sooperstar said:

Some folk strangely desperate for Daza to be wrong on this. Seems the benefits of a random guy on the internet not being ITK outweighs the club making a cracking signing.

I’d love him to be bang on but he’s starting to look very suspect to me. Hopefully he is on here tomorrow giving it big licks to us doubters.

Now you know why, on the last version of this thread, everyone eventually got peed off and started posting photos of Billie Piper and Hitler. :)

This thread:

Beston-merry-go-round-for-sale.jpg

Just now, Russ1977 said:

I’d love him to be bang on but he’s starting to look very suspect to me. Hopefully he is on here tomorrow giving it big licks to us doubters.

If he is then I’ll be amongst the first to apologise.

1 minute ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Its more embarrassing that so many on kb have been deceived into thinking this was a real possibility

Well not really. 

Just now, redjambo said:

Now you know why, on the last version of this thread, everyone eventually got peed off and started posting photos of Billie Piper and Hitler. :)

This thread:

Here we go...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Unless I am mistaken window has 15 days to run.

Or are we signing Naismith for one match and putting him back?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, redjambo said:

This thread:

Who's this Billie Piper? She hot?

Just now, JAMMY1980 said:

Daza is at the jackanory

Looking that way but hey ho, let’s wait and see. 

SuperstarSteve
Just now, Sir Gio said:

Unless I am mistaken window has 15 days to run.

Or are we signing Naismith for one match and putting him back?

This is where am at bud, if everything is true and we’ve made contact and put a deal on the table... the rest is upto Naismith and outta the clubs hands

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Random guy yes however he is in the know , he knows a lot of people directly and indirectly who have an inside track at the club. 

Maybe he has a bit of overexuberence at times due to wanting the best for the club however he definately gets info as he has shown time and again and others have confirmed were far more on with any possible move than some on here wish to believe.

aside from that goalposts do get changed by clubs agents and players regularly. This is a complex negotiation at the very least. If it happens it happens if it doesn’t it doesn’t surely instead of ripping people we should get on board get Sarah O to start a pump the hibees thread and look forward to dumping them out the cup at the weekend or monday as the Cahill article stated 

The msg I received from mcbookie 're suspending betting.

Well some boy asked for a price on Naismith to sign for Hearts by end of the day which was an unusual request. 

Take it daza had out on a wad of cash!!

15 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Have to admit... it’s looking likely Levein will just try his best to sort a striker for Sunday and naismith will take a while deciding his future, I’m positive we have enough about us to beat that lot regardless of what happens! 

This. Although if it is  Nae Naismith I wish the club would inform the fans. However the fact they haven't makes me think its not Nae Naismith but Yes Naismith! 

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived