Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

adambraejambo

What a load of nonsense. I have been on here for years but don't really post. I love seeing people post rumours and info but end of the day if it does not happen I won'

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, adambraejambo said:

What a load of nonsense. I have been on here for years but don't really post. I love seeing people post rumours and info but end of the day if it does not happen I won'

What did you win?

Morgaro Gomis
2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Some folk strangely desperate for Daza to be wrong on this. Seems the benefits of a random guy on the internet not being ITK outweighs the club making a cracking signing.

Exactly what I was thinking, very strange behaviour. 

Although, ambiguous posts like he's made above certainly don't help him. 

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

What did you win?

A pair of Pants signed by Billy Piper.

4 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

This is a whole new level of troll. Can’t just go about not finishing off your posts. Absolute disgrace. Glad you don’t post often as my OCD canny take that level of trolling. Hard enough dealing wit Daz’s Vauge romours, never mind half typed up posts!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Toys being thrown out of trolleys left, right and centre.

Attention seeking nonsense.

5 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

A pair of Pants signed by Billy Piper.

:lol:

Who won the Hitler y-fronts and boots?

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:lol:

Who won the Hitler y-fronts and boots?

I can't tell you as I want to test them for a few more days before I hand the prize over. Got to make sure they're good quality!

GorgieRules22
16 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Do you have profound evidence that any of the Steven Naismith rumours were made up?

Proofs in the pudding so far. If he's not making it up he's not half doing some backtracking. 

What makes you itk on here, predicting one signing ?

geez peace.

siegementality
27 minutes ago, So Make Some Noise.. said:

What an attention seaker you are Daza. :facepalm:

Whether this is info you are getting passed on or total bollocks, you clearly get a buzz out of being thought of as 'ITK' otherwise you wouldn't bother! Giving it laldy about us signing a midfielder that would give CL god like status yet being reluctant to share the name of said player just adds to the argument that you like the attention.

You obviously missed the end of that one. Daza was catfished by another poster who fed him some shite about us signing Lassa Diarra. Daza then started posting all cryptically and vague about it. CL will have god like status! When the catfish poster called him out on it it turns out Daza knew all along it was crap info and had quadruple bluffed the original poster. He even posted a wee list as to how he had duped him.  It was a hoot.

It all ended a bit too early though as I was hearing a raffle for a big telly was being organised and there was even a hibs supporter going to do a parachute jump to raise money for Diarra’s wages.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Don’t think we’ll quite reach the 20 pages though. Which is a shame.

That's because we'll sign Naismith tomorrow. Won't be need for a thread then...

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Don’t think we’ll quite reach the 20 pages though. Which is a shame.

Easy 

Still on it would seem 

4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

That's because we'll sign Naismith tomorrow. Won't be need for a thread then...

Thread title change might keep it going

'Naismith signs'

5 minutes ago, siegementality said:

You obviously missed the end of that one. Daza was catfished by another poster who fed him some shite about us signing Lassa Diarra. Daza then started posting all cryptically and vague about it. CL will have god like status! When the catfish poster called him out on it it turns out Daza knew all along it was crap info and had quadruple bluffed the original poster. He even posted a wee list as to how he had duped him.  It was a hoot.

It all ended a bit too early though as I was hearing a raffle for a big telly was being organised and there was even a hibs supporter going to do a parachute jump to raise money for Diarra’s wages.

How do we turn this into a sketch show for hearts tv, that they sell  around the world? 

Captain Sausage

I’m enjoying this more than the terrace during the actual season. Fantastic.

The drama, the is it isn’t it, the finger pointing, the side stories. Scintillating. 

adambraejambo
21 minutes ago, graygo said:

What did you win?

Oops sorry my mobile froze so turned it off. I did not realise that it posted. 

All I was going to say was that I like seeing posts from ITK people who does not like to hear rumours but if they don't happen I won't lose any sleep over it. I would not know Daz if I passed him in the street but I'm happy he is posting what he has heard.  

1 minute ago, sadj said:

How gutting would that be if you thought it was billie p’s n turned out it was some bloke billy that played the pipes doon the road...

Oh, I don't know.

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

ITKers surely all crave attention, if not why would you post snippets?

For the common good?

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

ITKers surely all crave attention, if not why would you post snippets?

Probably true

But there is a massive demand for info and people also like to please 

1 minute ago, adambraejambo said:

Oops sorry my mobile froze so turned it off. I did not realise that it posted. 

All I was going to say was that I like seeing posts from ITK people who does not like to hear rumours but if they don't happen I won't lose any sleep over it. I would not know Daz if I passed him in the street but I'm happy he is posting what he has heard.  

Yeah, yeah, yeah.   But what did you actually win?

Some Kickback behemoth of boredom will be along soon enough to put a stop to people enjoying the thread.      And I think we all know who that B.O.B. is.

Amirite?

58 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Lets be clear. I am not making s**t up. I do not work at the club or at the negotiations table. I merely pass on the info i recieve. I will not be doing it again regardless of this transfer going ahead or not, nor shall I be posting any updates or info on any deals i do get told about. Enjoy this thread and all the questions you have as I won't be posting anything more on it. 

Oh come on man, grow up.

It s all harmless stuff, so stick around.

39 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I have to say that I miss that thread, mostly because of the great creativity and fun of the posters who turned the intense negativity around. The last page or so could have been excised and we could have carried on...

Indeed. Post something funny and creative to drown out the nonsense and bickering and you're branded a child and you've ruined the thread. Comical.

I wonder why football clubs don't discuss deals with target players in the open? Maybe this thread is the reason why. I take daz at face value. I accept he shares what he 's told.  Negotiations take time and as I understand break down more often than we would believe. If Naismith has been approached why wouldn't he want to take his time in making a very important decision? Just because some on here have no patience is no reason to base a life changing decision for him and his family. I can easily believe the club thought they had a deal only for Naismith to ask for time to consider.  Perhaps he's even decided against it. Whatever it is, it's hardly a reason to give pelters to a guy who is trying to be helpful passing on what he's heard. If he's wrong, so what? What harm has it done any of you? This thread is  all about passing on stuff to fellow jambo's. Shooting messengers won't help this thread and make it much less interesting. Might as well just stick to posting pictures of Billie  Piper. 

Absolute Scenes
17 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Proofs in the pudding so far. If he's not making it up he's not half doing some backtracking. 

What makes you itk on here, predicting one signing ?

geez peace.

But see? That right there reeks of jealousy. If someone is right about a signing, has info they can share which ties in with current movement of player..then yes that makes them ITK. I don't see much backtracking

I’m itk but decide not to share information on a public forum, as it may reduce the chance of a player signing for hearts.

Naismith is not signing in time for the Derby , if at all

We need to get the finger out and get players in now

Longer it goes and with the news about three deals breaking down over talks / terms not being agreeable - the worse it looks 

If we go out to them , again , that will be it for a lot of folk 

siegementality
1 minute ago, Humblerogue said:

I’m itk but decide not to share information on a public forum, as it may reduce the chance of a player signing for hearts.

So who are we signing?

48 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

I think it's obvious you're ITK daza. The problem is you're tying yourself in knots. Trying to keep feeding information when you have none to give you the attention you so obviously crave 

There's not such an animal as an ITK. All guesswork that the odd guy gets right or near the mark.

Jambof3tornado
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Probably true

But there is a massive demand for info and people also like to please 

7 minutes ago, redjambo said:

For the common good?

But why put yourself through the mill? Nobody is going to thank you and when it goes wrong your are rounded on fairly quickly!

GorgieRules22
5 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

But see? That right there reeks of jealousy. If someone is right about a signing, has info they can share which ties in with current movement of player..then yes that makes them ITK. I don't see much backtracking

Jealousy ? Seriously are you about 12 years of age.

Im done.

siegementality
4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I dunno why a large proportion of your small amount of posts have been defending a guy you know little about and how ITK he is. Seems a little strange.

JKB well and truly for arseholes.

I don’t believe for a second that Dazajambo is at the Ham, but even if he actually was, the amount of folk that get so irate is embarrassing. Perhaps the internet, especially a fans forum, is not for you if you take it that seriously. 

Just now, sairyinthat said:

There's not such an animal as an ITK. All guesswork that the odd guy gets right or near the mark.

Yes there is. The football club is not a branch of the secret services. There will be quite a few people involved in a potential signing and all it takes is one of those to say to a friend, family member or colleague: "Shhh. Don't tell anyone else but XXXX is talking about signing..." and that information has the potential to get out there.

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, siegementality said:

I dunno why a large proportion of your small amount of posts have been defending a guy you know little about and how ITK he is. Seems a little strange.

3 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Jealousy ? Seriously are you about 12 years of age.

Im done.

Irony of your post

Toys out the pram, so long you won't be missed

@siegementality

I'm relatively new because I wanted to know more about our transfers as the paper's are useless. 

Didn't realise I needed to have a specific amount of posts before I was allowed to defend folk, my bad

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

But why put yourself through the mill? Nobody is going to thank you and when it goes wrong your are rounded on fairly quickly!

Kudos. Pure and simple.

I wouldn't do it myself because I wouldn't want to jeopardise in any way a potential signing for Hearts (unless I didn't like the guy ;)), as someone also mentioned above, but that's just me. We're all different animals.

Theres no way this was ever gonna be his first choice, he will 100% want to see all offers on the table first, before even thinking of a decision.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Notts1874 said:

Good thread lads?

Well Steven Naismith Part I took off around page 17.

Part II got potential. 

Hope it doesn't go the same way as The Godfather though. Part III will be a shocker 

2 minutes ago, Gavman81 said:

Naismith is not signing in time for the Derby , if at all

We need to get the finger out and get players in now

Longer it goes and with the news about three deals breaking down over talks / terms not being agreeable - the worse it looks 

If we go out to them , again , that will be it for a lot of folk 

It clearly won't be,  unless you have an agenda beforehand of course. 

Said before the window I wouldn't be that bothered if we didn't sign that many in January but we obviously did desperately need a left back. We could do with a striker and I hope Naismith signs as he but the facts are we have a wage structure and it should be respected. A repeat of last January's panic in the last 2 weeks of the window would be disastrous and Levein will not make that mistake. 

This season's games against Hibs have been close, typical derbies and even with what he have we are an even money shot to go through. 

Absolute Scenes
6 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

JKB well and truly for arseholes.

I don’t believe for a second that Dazajambo is at the Ham, but even if he actually was, the amount of folk that get so irate is embarrassing. Perhaps the internet, especially a fans forum, is not for you if you take it that seriously. 

THIS

siegementality
6 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Irony of your post

Toys out the pram, so long you won't be missed

@siegementality

I'm relatively new because I wanted to know more about our transfers as the paper's are useless. 

Didn't realise I needed to have a specific amount of posts before I was allowed to defend folk, my bad

Hey, you crack on. Maybe we’ll see you and Daza in the same room one day.

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Well Steven Naismith Part I took off around page 17.

Part II got potential. 

Hope it doesn't go the same way as The Godfather though. Part III will be a shocker 

Horses head in his agents bed and Delia’s bed to force the deal through our way?

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived