Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Independence said:

This. Although if it is  Nae Naismith I wish the club would inform the fans. However the fact they haven't makes me think its not Nae Naismith but Yes Naismith! 

Banderson is over the breakdowns like a rash. He is our man for shite news.

2 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

Who's this Billie Piper? She hot?

I can't tell you or some people will get upset.

Far better that I confirm that Naismith may or may not be signing for Hearts. Possibly, or possibly not, tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Random guy yes however he is in the know , he knows a lot of people directly and indirectly who have an inside track at the club. 

Maybe he has a bit of overexuberence at times due to wanting the best for the club however he definately gets info as he has shown time and again and others have confirmed were far more on with any possible move than some on here wish to believe.

aside from that goalposts do get changed by clubs agents and players regularly. This is a complex negotiation at the very least. If it happens it happens if it doesn’t it doesn’t surely instead of ripping people we should get on board get Sarah O to start a pump the hibees thread and look forward to dumping them out the cup at the weekend or monday as the Cahill article stated 

Goalposts do get moved at times but the problem with dazo is he comes out with stuff that’s fact when it clearly isn’t. The fact he started the initial thread about us being interested in Naismith long before the story broke shows he does have some info. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Unless I am mistaken window has 15 days to run.

Or are we signing Naismith for one match and putting him back?

Don’t be sensible for god sake!!! But just to correct you its a one game loan...Then back to pasture as some think hes over the hill and not worth pursuing unless its only for sunday ?

Just now, Russ1977 said:

Goalposts do get moved at times but the problem with dazo is he comes out with stuff that’s fact when it clearly isn’t. The fact he started the initial thread about us being interested in Naismith long before the story broke shows he does have some info. 

Thats not a reason to rip him a new one all that does is discourage people from passing info on. You could get a text saying something like

naismith...looks good...next wed

that could get taken wrongly as signing wednesday but could actually mean naismith looks good update on wed.

he does get info but like TFM notts etc they get ridiculed when its not ? bang on which any info rarely is. Rather than infighting on the weekend this thread was manic but unified. Now its back to ripping folk , trolling and disharmony. 

Its Hibs this weekend screw whos signing were capable of beating them thats far more important. 

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

Still a toss up between her and Jenna Louise Coleman tho

What a mental image that is !! :clumshot:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I can't tell you or some people will get upset.

Far better that I confirm that Naismith may or may not be signing for Hearts. Possibly, or possibly not, tomorrow.

Ken. :( Boring auld farts

Just now, dumpson said:

What a mental image that is !! :clumshot:

Enough to make your head explode visualising it.....

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Don’t be sensible for god sake!!! But just to correct you its a one game loan...Then back to pasture as some think hes over the hill and not worth pursuing unless its only for sunday ?

Time to take our minds off our own self inflicted sagas and concentrate on pumping the shite striker or no striker me thinks 

20 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Tomorrow

We should know more as thats when my next update will be. 

Backtracking ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Thats not a reason to rip him a new one all that does is discourage people from passing info on. You could get a text saying something like

that could get taken wrongly as signing wednesday but could actually mean naismith looks good update on wed.

he does get info but like TFM notts etc they get ridiculed when its not ? bang on which any info rarely is. Rather than infighting on the weekend this thread was manic but unified. Now its back to ripping folk , trolling and disharmony. 

Its Hibs this weekend screw whos signing were capable of beating them thats far more important. 

Lafferty took days to get over the line.

If this does happen he is yet to have the tour. Tomorrow is not something I am holding my breath for 

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Random guy yes however he is in the know , he knows a lot of people directly and indirectly who have an inside track at the club. 

Maybe he has a bit of overexuberence at times due to wanting the best for the club however he definately gets info as he has shown time and again and others have confirmed were far more on with any possible move than some on here wish to believe.

aside from that goalposts do get changed by clubs agents and players regularly. This is a complex negotiation at the very least. If it happens it happens if it doesn’t it doesn’t surely instead of ripping people we should get on board get Sarah O to start a pump the hibees thread and look forward to dumping them out the cup at the weekend or monday as the Cahill article stated 

Think you have picked me up wrong - It's not Daza I'm having a pop at here.

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Time to take our minds off our own self inflicted sagas and concentrate on pumping the shite striker or no striker me thinks 

Exactly this... striker or not we can beat them and we should be on a lets pump the hibees line of posts

43 minutes ago, Spencer said:

I get your point and it makes me shake my head tbh 

It's ****ing massive and regardless of whether anyone tries to get justification for elimation in now, it remains ****ing massive 

Have you ever mentioned this before?

Just now, Sooperstar said:

Think you have picked me up wrong - It's not Daza I'm having a pop at here.

Apologies if it came across as a pop at you , it wasn’t aimed at you just reiterating and expanding on your point. 

Does however apply to all the Nai-sayers.

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Lafferty took days to get over the line.

If this does happen he is yet to have the tour. Tomorrow is not something I am holding my breath for 

Probably best not to hold your breath for the length of time it may take if it does happen. You know for the sake of staying alive and that kinda good sh*t

Patience people patience, that goes for the other new thread as well, this club don’t rush things.

can we not just go back to Billie pictures until something happens on the signing front. This, he said, he's doomed nonsense is doing my little head in. Hope the team on the park on Sunday is more together than the team off the park!

8 minutes ago, sadj said:

I’ve not ripped him a new one. I agree he clearly has some inside info but as you say these things can change at any time. I’m happy to hear wee bits of info but if he states things as defo happening then starts backtracking people will pull him up.

7 hours ago, sadj said:

10 pages yesterday so theres a chance , quieter day at work on a Tuesday... That article though , cup game is Monday now ?

It is on Monday if you're in Australia.

Don't worry folks. I'll be on again after sportsound tonight to tell you that we still can't afford him ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, sadj said:

Probably best not to hold your breath for the length of time it may take if it does happen. You know for the sake of staying alive and that kinda good sh*t

Sound advice :lol:

So if **** all is happening for at least another day,    there's no reason not to fill the time with Billie Piper and other strumpets?     Amirite?

The squad are just at Edinburgh airport now so no-one should really have expected any press conferences or announcements today without Levein. If it doesnt happen tomorrow then I think we  have what we have for Sunday. Friday is probably the deadline for signings for this  round. 

39 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Unless I am mistaken window has 15 days to run.

Or are we signing Naismith for one match and putting him back?

It's also less than 6 days to our biggest game of the season so far, and with Lafferty out we desperately need to get a new striker in.

But hey what do I know.....I'm just reading reports that CL is bursting a gut to get one in for the cup tie.

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

The squad are just at Edinburgh airport now so no-one should really have expected any press conferences or announcements today without Levein. If it doesnt happen tomorrow then I think we  have what we have for Sunday. Friday is probably the deadline for signings for this  round. 

Though it was league game SFA did open Sunday morning to allow Celtic to complete the registration of Sinclair before he scored winner v Hearts that afternoon. 

17 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

I’ve not ripped him a new one. I agree he clearly has some inside info but as you say these things can change at any time. I’m happy to hear wee bits of info but if he states things as defo happening then starts backtracking people will pull him up.

I get that but some go to far with it. Can you imagine how boring this place would be without the tit bits to feed off. Not much gets out the club these days unlike things like Stokes and Lennons bust up them out on the sesh at camp etc. Theres things have happened at Tynie and theyve never been reported.

Like i say lets just get onto pumping the hibees and see what happens wi signings.

19 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

If he's told things will defo be happening , you can hardly blame him if some obstacle then presents itself.  He is merely passing on info in good faith.

2 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Maybe we should just get someone in the fae Raith Rovers on £800 a week and be done with it 

We were supposed to be after Vaughan so you could be right.

Just now, Spencer said:

Maybe we should just get someone in the fae Raith Rovers on £800 a week and be done with it 

Away wi ya... im sure several of us will play for less than £800 a week ? we can use the saved money for filling in the corners

siegementality
56 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Tomorrow

We should know more as thats when my next update will be. 

:facepalm: what an absolute slaver. It was obvious you were intimating that he was signing tomorrow.

GorgieRules22

I'm not on here a great deal but can someone enlighten me why everyone's hanging off the coat tails of Dazthejmbo or whatever the posters name is? Am I right in saying he predicted Lafferty would sign ?

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

We were supposed to be after Vaughan so you could be right.

Money is evidently an issue. Hopefully targets we are looking at are realistic and we haven't been wasting last fortnight on unrealistic targets 

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

If he's told things will defo be happening , you can hardly blame him if some obstacle then presents itself.  He is merely passing on info in good faith.

Maybe your right but when he posts about it being tomorrow and backtracks 2 minutes later when the Norwich manager says nothing is happening in the next 10 days it leaves him open to being questioned. 

siegementality
2 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Maybe your right but when he posts about it being tomorrow and backtracks 2 minutes later when the Norwich manager says nothing is happening in the next 10 days it leaves him open to being questioned. 

I’ll bet his update tomorrow is that nothing will be happening for the next nine days.

Absolute Scenes

To be fair, he never said "Tomorrow - is the day Naismith will sign"

He just said "tomorrow" - and that could be for anything.

7 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Money is evidently an issue. Hopefully targets we are looking at are realistic and we haven't been wasting last fortnight on unrealistic targets 

7 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Money is evidently an issue. Hopefully targets we are looking at are realistic and we haven't been wasting last fortnight on unrealistic targets?

What makes you think they're not?

Why do you think we would be wasting time and effort on unrealistic targets.

While it doesn't look like anything is happening immediately don't read too much into what the Norwich manager said. 

Though reading too much into what people are saying is understandable. 

GorgieRules22
Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

Attention seeker is all it's being but the kids will love him and lap it up.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

It's also less than 6 days to our biggest game of the season so far, and with Lafferty out we desperately need to get a new striker in.

But hey what do I know.....I'm just reading reports that CL is bursting a gut to get one in for the cup tie.

But  if he can't do we stop looking?

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

That’s how most folk seem to have taken in and I’m pretty sure that’s what he meant. If he meant I will get an update tomorrow why not just say that. As I said earlier I hope he is on here tomorrow giving it big licks as Naismith is paraded at Tynecastle but I doubt it.

3 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

If you look back a few pages he did say he would sign tues or wed. 

Not having a go at the guy but he would have just been better saying that’s what he was told but things might have change 

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived