Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Deary me!!! Imagine flouting the sectarianism is ok however pics of Billie are not rules...

back on topic please sir before you dig a hole and have the mrs probing you again

I was Just being helpful to another poster who asked a question.

I don't think she'll sign either. Just to confirm.

Naismith- pray for Daz.

GorgieRules22

Seems that the lunatics have taken over the asylum again. I'm not sure other fan sites are like this, seems anything goes.

siegementality
10 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Did you not join about 5 months after lafferty signed?

He must have done some amount of catching up of old threads. Big supporter of Daza as well.

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, siegementality said:

He must have done some amount of catching up of old threads. Big supporter of Daza as well.

not really, it was summer and wanted to read up on transfers

That's when the Lafferty thread started and Daza was spot on with his info. He's shared info he's been given, albeit a bit vague.

But to be fair a lot of folk are desperate for him to be wrong. Quite pathetic really

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

not really, it was summer and wanted to read up on transfers

That's when the Lafferty thread started and Daza was spot on with his info. He's shared info he's been given, albeit a bit vague.

But to be fair a lot of folk are desperate for him to be wrong. Quite pathetic really

People aren’t desperate for him to fail. Just don’t want folk making shit up to gain attention. You just seem to hang of his every word though. 

Absolute Scenes
Just now, Markymark said:

People aren’t desperate for him to fail. Just don’t want folk making shit up to gain attention. You just seem to hang of his every word though. 

But I don't though

I'm just believing what he says as I don't have a reason not to (previous transfer rumours)

And if Naismith doesn't sign, I'll carry on with my life. I don't think he is making it up, but then again, the Lafferty thing could have given him the confidence to start dropping any old names I guess. We'll find out either way though. I just don't think in a fans forum, someone should be called out and hounded because the transfer hasn't happened in exactly the way they said it would.

He said Tues or Weds, the Norwich manager has come out and said it could be two days it could be ten. We really don't know til it happens.

And if he doesn't sign, I will definitely NOT be wetting my pants going into the derby. You'd be a coward otherwise. We will nail them

Lets be clear. I am not making s**t up. I do not work at the club or at the negotiations table. I merely pass on the info i recieve. I will not be doing it again regardless of this transfer going ahead or not, nor shall I be posting any updates or info on any deals i do get told about. Enjoy this thread and all the questions you have as I won't be posting anything more on it. 

2 minutes ago, Maroonblood22 said:

The **** is going on?

You have to ask this? Its JKB its always a lynch mob of hate or a complete crazy cacophony of unpolluted delerium

It should have been ten
26 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

This thread is as honking as the original! 

It's definitely on a par :huh:

2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Lets be clear. I am not making s**t up. I do not work at the club or at the negotiations table. I merely pass on the info i recieve. I will not be doing it again regardless of this transfer going ahead or not, nor shall I be posting any updates or info on any deals i do get told about. Enjoy this thread and all the questions you have as I won't be posting anything more on it. 

ffs look what you've done now. I hope you're all happy. 

1 minute ago, Bristol jamboree 10 said:

We need players before Sunday.Defeat is not an option.

We can smash them with what we have. Mitchell should make a difference and Cochrane is back. laffs a miss in a big game but defeat could happen even if we had messi. That's football. None of us want anything other than to pump the hobos.....

4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

But I don't though

I'm just believing what he says as I don't have a reason not to (previous transfer rumours)

And if Naismith doesn't sign, I'll carry on with my life. I don't think he is making it up, but then again, the Lafferty thing could have given him the confidence to start dropping any old names I guess. We'll find out either way though. I just don't think in a fans forum, someone should be called out and hounded because the transfer hasn't happened in exactly the way they said it would.

He said Tues or Weds, the Norwich manager has come out and said it could be two days it could be ten. We really don't know til it happens.

And if he doesn't sign, I will definitely NOT be wetting my pants going into the derby. You'd be a coward otherwise. We will nail them

Take any chat about signings out the discussion, I’m not sure were the confidence is coming from?. I’ve seen nothing from the last few derbys to suggest we will be nailing them. (Although I’d be over the fecking moon if we do!)

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

All is forgiven. You can come back and make stuff up and be instantly believed. I think the truth is you've got this one wrong

Maroonblood22
Just now, sadj said:

You have to ask this? Its JKB its always a lynch mob of hate or a complete crazy cacophony of unpolluted delerium

I just can’t work out if Naismith’s signing, if Billie P has too much of an exaggerated jawline or if I’ve got a strange new obsession with Hitler+glowsticks GIFs. Please advise.

5 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Good man.

1 minute ago, It should have been ten said:

It's definitely on a par :huh:

The last one whilst not on topic much tho there was little to add at least had a unified and lighthearted nature this is just the usual JKB stuff. 

Were going to get to a point where the only info we get is the paper stuff as folk stop posting. With the little the club let escape (i know that there has been things not escape the club) it’d be a shame to lose the odd titbit we get to discuss. Wether its likely to go ahead or not

Wish I knew what thread it was a while back where I got serious abuse and PMs for calling out that daz fellow. 

Strange behaviour like.

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

Where did I say it would be today or tomorrow? 

Wee shift of the goalposts there 

:isee:

1 minute ago, Maroonblood22 said:

I just can’t work out if Naismith’s signing, if Billie P has too much of an exaggerated jawline or if I’ve got a strange new obsession with Hitler+glowsticks GIFs. Please advise.

Billie P has been on the juice to bulk up in advance off her impending debut up front with hitler hence the jawline.

naismith is a work in progress but not sure what way it will go however were all hopeful it will be a positive outcome. Kogel has stalled on personal terms apparently not due to the clubs.

Mitchell signed last week , Cameron was a non story and Belarus looks good for a holiday.

7 days in JKB right there

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, sadj said:

The last one whilst not on topic much tho there was little to add at least had a unified and lighthearted nature this is just the usual JKB stuff. 

Were going to get to a point where the only info we get is the paper stuff as folk stop posting. With the little the club let escape (i know that there has been things not escape the club) it’d be a shame to lose the odd titbit we get to discuss. Wether its likely to go ahead or not

Totally agree mate :thumbsup:

Absolute Scenes
8 minutes ago, Bristol jamboree 10 said:

We need players before Sunday.Defeat is not an option.

It is an option, it can go either way. And if we get beat, we continue to build our team til the next one. Lets be very clear - this game does not define our season. And the sooner people stop wetting their pants about it the better. If we win, then great, hibs unbeaten record beaten, no cup this year for them. Our season is not defined by that mob, nor will it ever be. they want that

5 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Daza you and Notts are the only itk posters I look for on these threads it's a shame that people try to point score off the bits of info you get. I think the fact it's hibs we're playing and not someone else isn't helping either. I will glad take a pm in future if that's cool though mate ?

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Jambojay84 said:

Daza you and Notts are the only itk posters I look for on these threads it's a shame that people try to point score off the bits of info you get. I think the fact it's hibs we're playing and not someone else isn't helping either. I will glad take a pm in future if that's cool though mate ?

No PM's, he's gone and he'll collect his winnings and the acclaim if he's correct

FWIW I believe that any info given by Daz is given in good faith.

Dunks confirming it is good enough for me.

Welcome SN.

Absolute Scenes
Just now, graygo said:

FWIW I believe that any info given by Daz is given in good faith.

Dunks confirming it is good enough for me.

Welcome SN.

:spoton:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I think it's obvious you're ITK daza. The problem is you're tying yourself in knots. Trying to keep feeding information when you have none to give you the attention you so obviously crave 

33 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Seems that the lunatics have taken over the asylum again. I'm not sure other fan sites are like this, seems anything goes.

Ok, what's your contribution then? All you seem to do is get on your high horse and complain.

Or is that because you're an infiltrator? ;)

So Make Some Noise..
16 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

What an attention seaker you are Daza. :facepalm:

Whether this is info you are getting passed on or total bollocks, you clearly get a buzz out of being thought of as 'ITK' otherwise you wouldn't bother! Giving it laldy about us signing a midfielder that would give CL god like status yet being reluctant to share the name of said player just adds to the argument that you like the attention.

GorgieRules22
Just now, redjambo said:

Ok, what's your contribution then? All you seem to do is get on your high horse and complain.

Or is that because you're an infiltrator? ;)

Does there need to be a contribution ? If you don't know something like me then just read the forum or comment on other things, don't just make stuff up for the sake of it. Only mad people do this, crazy stuff.

Maroonblood22
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Billie P has been on the juice to bulk up in advance off her impending debut up front with hitler hence the jawline.

naismith is a work in progress but not sure what way it will go however were all hopeful it will be a positive outcome. Kogel has stalled on personal terms apparently not due to the clubs.

Mitchell signed last week , Cameron was a non story and Belarus looks good for a holiday.

7 days in JKB right there

Knew there was something in the Piper / Hitler rumours! Could be a strong frontline.

Naismith needs to see the original thread to realise the potential patter if he comes here. 

Mitchell, left back wing back or just downright shite back, amirite? Kogels who plays for the Vogel’s wants too much cash?

Let’s not forget that no confirmation that Diarra talks are dead yet, still time.

9 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

+ 1

I have to say that I miss that thread, mostly because of the great creativity and fun of the posters who turned the intense negativity around. The last page or so could have been excised and we could have carried on...

Maroonblood22
1 minute ago, redjambo said:

I have to say that I miss that thread, mostly because of the great creativity and fun of the posters who turned the intense negativity around. The last page or so could have been excised and we could have carried on...

Brought solidarity to the ranks. Must bring back.

2 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Does there need to be a contribution ? If you don't know something like me then just read the forum or comment on other things, don't just make stuff up for the sake of it. Only mad people do this, crazy stuff.

So why did you comment? Why didn't you just go and read something else?

We're playing with ether here - you can't expect us to mould anything decent with it.

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Do you have profound evidence that any of the Steven Naismith rumours were made up?

Whether Daza is on the money or not the simple fact that it seems to wind up so many absolute weapons who post on here pleases me greatly.

I also hope he is bang on the money.

Gene Parmesan
6 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

I think it's obvious you're ITK daza. The problem is you're tying yourself in knots. Trying to keep feeding information when you have none to give you the attention you so obviously crave 

This. Daza is absolutely ITK, but also loves the attention too much.

Just keep calm and only feed the info you actually get Daza.

Punters taking ANY information on JKB seriously and then losing the plot if it doesn't come true :rofl:

Seriously :rofl:

Just now, Oliver Twist said:

Punters taking ANY information on JKB seriously and then losing the plot if it doesn't come true :rofl:

Seriously :rofl:

Winter break, not got the terrace to lose the plot on

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived