Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Aye. Rangers wouldnae cough up but he wanted to go.

Lol just lay a massive bet on him then say come to us and we’ll pay you with our winnings. It winna get noticed cause werappl

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, JAMMY1980 said:

Betting suspended

Never read too much into betting markets and suspended betting.

2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Bookies are full of mince. But it is going ahead.

Liking the confidence Daz..... hopefully your spot on. ?

Glad i could get help get some more info out the "in the knows"

You can thank me later guys haa

24 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Naysmith retired years ago.

The other is looking likely to be from the foreign market. But no names or position has been fed. Its a very much "we might need another one in" kind of thing. So likely to be a squad player.

I'd GUESS that Nowak, Isma, Martin & Stockton will be away before the end of the window but nothing more than a guess.

What happened to the quality midfielder ?

Is it the same one that's just had his foot screwed back together ??

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Daz is putting his balls on the line here.

Where have you been hiding throughout todays snoozefest?

6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Bookies are full of mince. But it is going ahead.

And our excellent midfielder? That still in the pipeline ?

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Yeah brave or stupid but here is hoping its true.

Daza i assume its not a loan deal?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I am nervous for him   :)

Just now, Jamboelite said:

Here come the arsehole brigade to have a go at Daza.....

We will find out one way or the other in the next couple of days if they are right to be on his case. He does seem very confident it’s going ahead so they will have plenty ammo if it doesn’t. I’m praying he’s the one with the ammo though. 

No doubt Naismith, if he has been a clever laddie, he will be a millionaire+ with the money he raked in at Rangers, Everton and Norwich so at his age he should have a word with Berra about the club and the ambition

Think it would be difficult for Killie to offer ambition

5 minutes ago, dumpson said:

What happened to the quality midfielder ?

I haven't recieved any update

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Where have you been hiding throughout todays snoozefest?

Tapped out after the original thread got binned. This one was far to serious plus a certain poster was trying to provoke people into arguments.

30 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Naysmith retired years ago.

The other is looking likely to be from the foreign market. But no names or position has been fed. Its a very much "we might need another one in" kind of thing. So likely to be a squad player.

I'd GUESS that Nowak, Isma, Martin & Stockton will be away before the end of the window but nothing more than a guess.

What happened to the player that would give CL “god like status” if he signed ?

That bookie chat means absolutely nothing. Look at the recent sevco admin rumour. It doesn't take much betting to suspend a market.

I can't see this happening but I really hope im wrong.

Just now, DH1986 said:

What happened to the player that would give CL “god like status” if he signed ?

Ask a JKB member whos name may or may-not include the name Ngoo.

1 minute ago, communist said:

That bookie chat means absolutely nothing. Look at the recent sevco admin rumour. It doesn't take much betting to suspend a market.

I can't see this happening but I really hope im wrong.

Great insightful post, thanks!

9 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Well I hope they've dropped now:laugh:.

Even if Naismith doesn't sign I still wouldn't be laying into Daz . He is obv passing on what he is hearing which is decent of him . Things can go wrong at any stage . 

Personally I can't see it happening, but that's just a gut feeling. 

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Tapped out after the original thread got binned. This one was far to serious plus a certain poster was trying to provoke people into arguments.

Haha i would not have a clue who that was ?? 

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Well I hope they've dropped now:laugh:.

They well and truly did after the Billie pic's last night. But JF i'm 25 now so they are fine, out of curiosity how old would that make you now?

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Even if Naismith doesn't sign I still wouldn't be laying into Daz . He is obv passing on what he is hearing which is decent of him . Things can go wrong at any stage . 

Personally I can't see it happening, but that's just a gut feeling. 

Thats the thing with going public with info. If it doesnt happen folk wont forget in a hurry.

12 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Yep.   Could soon be less popular than Hitler.     

Why would it be Daz’s fault if he doesnt sign?

A hundred different scenarios could happen over the next 2-3 days meaning he doesnt sign. Not Daz’s fault unless he’s secretly Craig Levein. 

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Why would it be Daz’s fault if he doesnt sign?

A hundred different scenarios could happen over the next 2-3 days meaning he doesnt sign. Not Daz’s fault unless he’s secretly Craig Levein. 

I don't think anyone will blame Daz for any failed deal.

31 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Controversial, at a relatively low level ( in terms of football/ money) is Brexit and the UK's relationship with the rest of Europe giving the uncertainty, becoming a factor- especially for families?

Slump in value of sterling means British clubs are having to pay in Euros (see Man City). I can't believe a guy brings his wife and kids over and they didn't fancy the idea of living in Edinburgh. It's more likely about money. 

Fully aware many people will be on my case if it doesn't come off. I'm more sure it will tonight than I have been before, but I'm not one of the 6 people involved in the negotiating stage so I can't confirm or deny. But I believe it will happen. If it doesn't that would be down to any number of hundreds of reasons and not because I got involved or stuck my cahoona's on the line but i'm sure many people would take great delight ripping into me. Pathetic really. Certainly has made me think twice about sharing again - no matter which way the deal goes.

Tonight on Sportsound we had half the programme on the Scotland manager. The other half talked about the great games at the weekend except the Edimburgh Derby!! Also featuring prominently as the great work Sevco were doing in the window rebuilding. Naismith was only talked about going to Killie or Sevco - only the briefest reference to us.......WTF!

Just now, tcjambo said:

Tonight on Sportsound we had half the programme on the Scotland manager. The other half talked about the great games at the weekend except the Edimburgh Derby!! Also featuring prominently as the great work Sevco were doing in the window rebuilding. Naismith was only talked about going to Killie or Sevco - only the briefest reference to us.......WTF!

Don't listen to that utter shite.  

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Fully aware many people will be on my case if it doesn't come off. I'm more sure it will tonight than I have been before, but I'm not one of the 6 people involved in the negotiating stage so I can't confirm or deny. But I believe it will happen. If it doesn't that would be down to any number of hundreds of reasons and not because I got involved or stuck my cahoona's on the line but i'm sure many people would take great delight ripping into me. Pathetic really. Certainly has made me think twice about sharing again - no matter which way the deal goes.

Sad reality of Kickback at the moment maybe even social media as a whole to be fair. You TFM , PTBCAL and Notts all get it. Anyone who knows you knows some of the people you know directly and indirectly and as such there would be no reason to doubt the validity of information you pass on. Others just live for negativity and arguments 

3 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

I'm sure we'll be covered later in the week.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Don't see what's so wrong with a bit of online slagging, can't expect people to instantly believe your rumour. But I hope you're right

5 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Whether or not it comes of fair play for sticking neck on the line and giving the forum what it craves, some inside knowledge, without these snippets of information I fear what the state this place would be! 

Just now, Gershwin said:

I'm sure we'll be covered later in the week.

I'm not unless it's to tell what a silky football team Hibernian and we are the big physical team playing hoofball. 

Isn't there another thread to spout pish on?

I learnt the sum total of **** all on that last monstrosity of a thread. Signing news only, **** sake.

2 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Isn't there another thread to spout pish on?

I learnt the sum total of **** all on that last monstrosity of a thread. Signing news only, **** sake.

theres nothing going on , hardly any real substance to anything aside from the few who put their neck on the line. Press seem days behind so todays literally been standard JKB

3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Don't see what's so wrong with a bit of online slagging, can't expect people to instantly believe your rumour. But I hope you're right

Normally agree but Daz has proven himself before on here to be one of the best ITK on KB  ( there arent many) so for those to give this boy grief for giving us info he belives is true is childish. If he is wrong then he is wrong. So what he seems confident to me. I had about 4/5 posters on here who didnt belive i had messaged Rherras on twitter even though i posted the times he was flying into sign that he messaged me. Posters saying i edited them etc. Rherrass rolled up when and what plane he had said and when i told them. Still got grief. 

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived