Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

5 minutes ago, Baz51 said:

Look how long it took to negotiate with lafferty and get the deal over the line!! 

You don't happen to be a certain Mr Barry Anderson do you?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Fully aware many people will be on my case if it doesn't come off. I'm more sure it will tonight than I have been before, but I'm not one of the 6 people involved in the negotiating stage so I can't confirm or deny. But I believe it will happen. If it doesn't that would be down to any number of hundreds of reasons and not because I got involved or stuck my cahoona's on the line but i'm sure many people would take great delight ripping into me. Pathetic really. Certainly has made me think twice about sharing again - no matter which way the deal goes.

Please share again.  It's great that you've got an inside track and I'm delighted that you're confident.

Really hope you're right.

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Please share again.  It's great that you've got an inside track and I'm delighted that you're confident.

Really hope you're right.

So do i :whistling:

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

You don't happen to be a certain Mr Barry Anderson do you?

No haha!! If we had the money etc the deal would have been done right at the start of the window!! In all honesty I was hoping for at least 3 players in before the hibs game! Someone in the middle of the park,winger and a striker!! Could still have players in but leaving it late if you ask me!!

GorgieRules22

Just my opinion but I can see Naismith taken it right up until the window closes to make a decision. He's earning good money so he won't be rushed into going anywhere. We might be desperate to get him in for Sunday but I'm not  quite sure the player will be having the same thoughts.

37 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I don't think anyone will blame Daz for any failed deal.

U think? On here?

5 minutes ago, Baz51 said:

No haha!! If we had the money etc the deal would have been done right at the start of the window!! In all honesty I was hoping for at least 3 players in before the hibs game! Someone in the middle of the park,winger and a striker!! Could still have players in but leaving it late if you ask me!!

Just checking because he has stole an 'exclusive' or two of mine before. 

1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Has it ever been posted who these people are? 

Not asking to have a pop, just for my own understanding. 

I don’t think so iv never seen it mentioned over the years (and i don’t know if they would even be the specific ones he gets info from) but I do know he knows certain people who would most definately have an inside track. 

2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Just checking because he has stole an 'exclusive' or two of mine before. 

??

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, sadj said:

I don’t think so iv never seen it mentioned over the years (and i don’t know if they would even be the specific ones he gets info from) but I do know he knows certain people who would most definately have an inside track. 

I imagined that would be the case. Thanks for the reply. 

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Just my opinion but I can see Naismith taken it right up until the window closes to make a decision. He's earning good money so he won't be rushed into going anywhere. We might be desperate to get him in for Sunday but I'm not  quite sure the player will be having the same thoughts.

He going on loan.. He won't be missing out on much money

Arnold Rothstein
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

He going on loan.. He won't be missing out on much money

Don't think that's confirmed anywhere. Talk of a permanent deal.

11 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Has it ever been posted who these people are? 

Not asking to have a pop, just for my own understanding. 

Not as far as i'm aware. Even if they were i can gaurentee there are more. Obviously i'm not in the business of discussing who any of these people are. Many of the highland jambos who know me well will know of a few of my contacts but even then not all. 

Son Of Anarchy
43 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Tonight on Sportsound we had half the programme on the Scotland manager. The other half talked about the great games at the weekend except the Edimburgh Derby!! Also featuring prominently as the great work Sevco were doing in the window rebuilding. Naismith was only talked about going to Killie or Sevco - only the briefest reference to us.......WTF!

No bias remember. None at all.

10 minutes ago, sadj said:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good point about him delaying his decision. If it’s a permanent transfer then him holding off for a couple of weeks will bag him another £100k.

Just because we are desperate for him for the cup game doesn’t mean he is in any rush. Players hold all the cards these days. 

rudi must stay
2 hours ago, JAMMY1980 said:

Another reply from mcbookie.com :

Sorry missed that last DM. Yes looks like imminent.

Always happens on this forum, people quote the worst papers and websites and say they must be right

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Rejinked his earlier story about de Kogel to include Naismith.

Obviously Levein's been a bit tight lipped with him in Spain.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Steve Clarke saying Naismith too expensive in Daily record..

I can't find anything on their website, where you seeing that?

Just now, socrates82 said:

So between us and Rangers for Naismith and their fans hate him plus they’ve signed two attackers and a midfielder already?

Plus, they've signed a player on loan from Norwich yet managed to come away without a guy who would play for free for them. They don't want him, simple as. 

Just now, Smithee said:

Plus, they've signed a player on loan from Norwich yet managed to come away without a guy who would play for free for them. They don't want him, simple as. 

I edited my post because I didn’t want to junx it ? has a bit of a lafferty and berra feel to it this one. Hopefully the same outcome

2 minutes ago, socrates82 said:

I edited my post because I didn’t want to junx it ? has a bit of a lafferty and berra feel to it this one. Hopefully the same outcome

:laugh:

Ah I enjoy the speculation, it's all part of the ride

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I can't find anything on their website, where you seeing that?

Check jan window thread backpage of the record is posted there

2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

They well and truly did after the Billie pic's last night. But JF i'm 25 now so they are fine, out of curiosity how old would that make you now?

I'm 55 in April. Mine dropped off all together after the Billie pic's.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Why do Scottish journalists always write "Scottish internationalist", when "Scottish international" would suffice? 

Sorry to go on a grammar rant.

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

55!  Young bloody whippersnapper.  Im 96.

It is absolutely searing hot here.  Lamb chops on the barbecue accompanied by lashings of wine and a hangover tomorrow tempered by the news that Naismith is a Jambo.

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

55? I had you down as being older than that. ;)

2 hours ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Why do Scottish journalists always write "Scottish internationalist", when "Scottish international" would suffice? 

Sorry to go on a grammar rant.

Never noticed that - good call.

Maybe they only reserve that description for those Scottish internationals who have a particularly global and expansive world-view? ;)

1 minute ago, J80MBO said:

Cahill must be in his early 50's?

38. More importantly though, here’s his goals to games record:

4D0E18A8-968F-40E7-9350-C40146C80ED2.png

Bazzas right boot
51 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

If the Killie guy s valued at £1m, the Hamilton guy at £600k, wtf is Souttar worth?

13 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

If the Killie guy s valued at £1m, the Hamilton guy at £600k, wtf is Souttar worth?

Image result for dr evil one hundred billion dollars

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ah good morning. Good to see Leveins trying to solve the problem. 

Lafferty Isma will be flogged. But Cahill? Bit long in the tooth.......Kenny Miller though. Could be a 6 month option 

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Wonder if it’ll be today, then. Probably not.

Plenty of bitching though today, please.

Let’s try & get it up to at least 20 pages. 

10 pages yesterday so theres a chance , quieter day at work on a Tuesday... That article though , cup game is Monday now ?

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived