Steven Naismith - signs on loan (official)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Guess The Crowd
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Too slow with my edit!

:facepalm:

To be fair, there has been All Kinds Of Everything on the Naismith threads 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

What makes you think they're not?

Why do you think we would be wasting time and effort on unrealistic targets.

I said hopefully we have been looking at realistic targets 

8 minutes ago, theshed said:

If you look back a few pages he did say he would sign tues or wed. 

Not having a go at the guy but he would have just been better saying that’s what he was told but things might have change 

Where did I say he WOULD sign?

Special Agent Dale Cooper
2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

"Bookies are full of mince. But it is going ahead." 18 hours ago (according to your profile).

29 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Though it was league game SFA did open Sunday morning to allow Celtic to complete the registration of Sinclair before he scored winner v Hearts that afternoon. 

Just  assumed it would be same as England ie before first tie of the round takes place. 

1 minute ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

"Bookies are full of mince. But it is going ahead." 18 hours ago (according to your profile).

Where did I say it would be today or tomorrow? 

Just now, dazajmbo said:

Changing the parameters now I see.

Classic.

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

You know pretty much the same as me by the looks of it.

no much ?

6 minutes ago, Spencer said:

I said hopefully we have been looking at realistic targets 

And I asked why you thought they might not be.

Seems to be a negative view of how we conduct business which is surprising given recent signings of the calibre of Berra, Lafferty, McLaughlin etc.

18 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

But  if he can't do we stop looking?

Obviously not - but going by reports CL knows how vital it is that he gets a striker in to help us win this game.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

And I asked why you thought they might not be.

Seems to be a negative view of how we conduct business which is surprising given recent signings of the calibre of Berra, Lafferty, McLaughlin etc.

There's a negativity view of everything Hearts do. Always has been since I supported us, probably 06/07 aside when the sky was the limit

10 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I can’t be bothered looking through all the threads but over the weekend you did say he would sign tues or wed. 

A few posters then said that you had just made a big statement in saying that ect 

5 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

There's a negativity view of everything Hearts do. Always has been since I supported us, probably 06/07 aside when the sky was the limit

The negativity is rife , yet also pathetic.

1 hour ago, Pagey said:

can we not just go back to Billie pictures until something happens on the signing front. This, he said, he's doomed nonsense is doing my little head in. Hope the team on the park on Sunday is more together than the team off the park!

No, pictures of a well known actress playing a character in a terrestrial UK television show is as bad as sectarian bigotry apparently. :unsure:

4 minutes ago, theshed said:

I can’t be bothered looking through all the threads but over the weekend you did say he would sign tues or wed. 

A few posters then said that you had just made a big statement in saying that ect 

I said it's looking likely to be Tues or Wed but i'd expect him and a midfielder to be signed next week.

Absolute Scenes
31 minutes ago, theshed said:

If you look back a few pages he did say he would sign tues or wed. 

Not having a go at the guy but he would have just been better saying that’s what he was told but things might have change 

I couldn't see it, can you quote it?

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I said it's looking likely to be Tues or Wed but i'd expect him and a midfielder to be signed next week.

Nice one. Heard the midfielders mexican*

*Not actually

siegementality
7 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

No you never. If someone digs the other Naismith thread out you were all over it saying Naismith would sign by Tuesday or Wednesday. Funnily enough today is Tuesday. You then appear and say tomorrow. Funnily enough tomorrow is Wednesday. All in keeping with what you had been saying. Then the Norwich Manager is quoted as saying nothing happening for 10 days. You appear saying the “tomorrow”meant that’s when your next update is. Now all of a sudden it’s next week he’ll be signing, fitting in nicely with the timescale given by the Norwich Manager. 

Seriously, just do yourself a favour and stop. It’s a mighty big whole you are digging.

Absolute Scenes
5 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Ignore the Neanderthals on here bashing their rocks together

you were spot on with the Lafferty stuff, so I've no reason to doubt you know some of what is happening.  Is it likely to be before the derby?

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Can’t remember what thread I said it on...but Stockton surely has to be thinking about asking away in the summer, to get game time.  

Not the sort of quote you want to see from your manager, regardless if it’s true or not. Wouldn’t inspire confidence. But this upcoming game is about winning it, not pandering to a footballer’s ego. So I’m very glad he is looking, for what it’s worth.

Though, he might prefer to sit tight, and get one of the easier payday’s he’ll get in his career.

After playing (not very successfully) for the likes of Morecombe, Southport, Tranmere and Vauxhall Motors, I would think Hearts will be the pinnacle of Stockton's career.

Unfortunately he is just not up to standard, and I will be very surprised if he is still here in the summer.

9 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Do you know if we have in fact signed Kyle Cameron, as rumoured yesterday?

1 minute ago, kila said:

I preferred the old thread

Yup it definately had a more positive and unified if somewhat pervy vibe than this one does

1 minute ago, kila said:

I preferred the old thread

I think we all did, Kila.

Can someone post the Hitler with the glowsticks GIF again please. That was ****ing glorious.

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Do you know if we have in fact signed Kyle Cameron, as rumoured yesterday?

That deal is off we couldn’t guarantee him game time and he wants to play every week. Scottish Championship side now looking at him.

1 minute ago, PapaShango said:

That deal is off we couldn’t guarantee him game time and he wants to play every week. Scottish Championship side now looking at him.

Was that not off prior to the papers getting wind of it. I thought that had happened a few days ago? Or did i imagine reading that somewhere

Elias Henry Furst
12 minutes ago, siegementality said:

No you never. If someone digs the other Naismith thread out you were all over it saying Naismith would sign by Tuesday or Wednesday. Funnily enough today is Tuesday. You then appear and say tomorrow. Funnily enough tomorrow is Wednesday. All in keeping with what you had been saying. Then the Norwich Manager is quoted as saying nothing happening for 10 days. You appear saying the “tomorrow”meant that’s when your next update is. Now all of a sudden it’s next week he’ll be signing, fitting in nicely with the timescale given by the Norwich Manager. 

Seriously, just do yourself a favour and stop. It’s a mighty big whole you are digging.

An excellent midfielder and Naismith WILL sign next week. 

His words on the original thread. Now he’s claiming he never said he WOULD sign? 

:rofl:

IN DAZA WE TRUST.

Absolute slaver.

2 minutes ago, JAMMY1980 said:

Can't wait for this "update" tomorrow Daza.That is what you said it would be tomorrow isn't it?

Awaiting a council update on what day the green bin recycling will be collected in the new year. He never said otherwise so must be what he meant!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The old thread was so insane it was keeping sanity intact. I am only part time on this one.

Que Sera Sera. Hopefully if its not him it could be another gem.

If Norwich are playing hardball who can blame them? 8.5 mill a club record they spunked, and we are probably trying to drive a hard bargain. I always felt this would go to 31st and I will stick by that. And I will be happy if he signs on that day too.

The Future's Maroon

The quote from Norwich actually says they expect a deal to be done in the next few days, it then goes onto mention it may take ten days.

Maybe another club have entered the race to sign him, we should all know this can happen where it looks a stick on someone is going to a club before all of a sudden someone else enters the frey e.g Sanchez/Chelsea suddenly jumping in today when it seemed pretty likely Man Utd would get him.

I'm still hopeful we'll get SN, if that is before the Vermin game I don't know.

18 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Ignore the Neanderthals on here bashing their rocks together

you were spot on with the Lafferty stuff, so I've no reason to doubt you know some of what is happening.  Is it likely to be before the derby?

Did you not join about 5 months after lafferty signed?

Bazzas right boot

Folk getting Thier Jollies over-

A wind up merchant 

Or

A genuine guy passing on what info he had.

Being wrong.

Pretty sad either way.

I stand with Daz.

Naismith and another ( not Piper or Hitler) Tommorrow.

44 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Called it. Full of shite. You did. You know it can’t be quoted as last thread deleted.

Had you not thrown shite patter about Diarra into the mix then you’d have got away with an easier ride.

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Did you not join about 5 months after lafferty signed?

I certainly did

But that's not to say I wasn't reading all the threads

thanks for taking the time to look up when I joined though, I feel special/terrified

Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

I certainly did

But that's not to say I wasn't reading all the threads

thanks for taking the time to look up when I joined though, I feel special/terrified

You’re certainly special 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

10 days. I will tell you why. Norwich know we have an urgent need and want to maximise the deal.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, PapaShango said:

This thread is as honking as the original! 

It's because **** all is happening.

We should send a group round the stadium and ask -

images.jpeg

Just now, Sir Gio said:

10 days. I will tell you why. Norwich know we have an urgent need and want to maximise the deal.

They could maximise it by 40k in wages just by not dragging it out a week

• cosanostra changed the title to Steven Naismith - Arrives at Tynecastle!!!!

Archived