Online Dating

Fitzroy Pointon

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

c5791c7a29eda0fd6da6435c6a0be251.jpg

[emoji19]

If you say it in a German accent, and think of Herr Flick from the Gestapo, it all sounds fine.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

Lancashire_Lou

Christ ! You get some crackers Lou !

What does your profile say ?!

Well I thought it was all pretty standard. [emoji31]

That she's beautiful and thinks the world of Bavaria.

Unfortunately she's a little vague on her opinion of nylons and pantyhose.

Edited by iantjambo

Unfortunately she's a little vague on her opinion of nylons and pantyhose.

Well, I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

That should make up for Lous' erm...shyness.

Can Lou and the other sausage hunters maybe arrange dates with the same guys and point score them in several different areas, write a report and post the results on here?

Maybe start with hibby graeme with a date in the barbers shop?

Can Lou and the other sausage hunters maybe arrange dates with the same guys and point score them in several different areas, write a report and post the results on here?

Honestly!

Sausage hunters :vrface:

I don't reply to these people!!

(I'll pm you)

I'm almost disappointed that I don't get as many weird messages as you do. Just for the fun! I just get fairly nice, inoffensive chaps that I'm not really attracted to but will happily be friends with. This is why I'm going to be single forever!

I'm almost disappointed that I don't get as many weird messages as you do. Just for the fun! I just get fairly nice, inoffensive chaps that I'm not really attracted to but will happily be friends with. This is why I'm going to be single forever!

Our Teutonic twit is often in our area so if you see a Kraut in pantyhose walking the streets of Edinburgh best dive in to the nearest shop as he comes here for business !

Governor Tarkin

:lol:

The way things are going on the tjambo household I might just be joining these sites soon :lol:

Awrite Lou ;)

Don't do it Ian. You love her really.

Fitzroy Pointon

You should get yourself on POF.  By all accounts that is full of weirdos and their fetishes.  

I.................I'm not one of them you understand.  

You should get yourself on POF.  By all accounts that is full of weirdos and their fetishes.  

I.................I'm not one of them you understand.

Perish the thought...

Just found an app called Happn.. this is for the stalkers out there. Basically it lets you contact people you might have walked past. A bit weird.. but some amazing looking girls keep popping up.

Fitzroy Pointon

Just found an app called Happn.. this is for the stalkers out there. Basically it lets you contact people you might have walked past. A bit weird.. but some amazing looking girls keep popping up.

Spam mate.  Their all munters on it probably :rofl: Seriously though that POF you get a notification on it saying "someone want's to meet you".  From the thumbnail you go, oh aye ill check this out and it turns out its a picture blatantly stolen off a model website

:sob:

I'm pretty sure happn is where tweegy met his latest conquest.  I downloaded tinder recently.  I have to say the quality of bursd on it is a massive step-up from POF.  I actually feel inadequate with some of them :rofl: 

Spam mate. Their all munters on it probably :rofl: Seriously though that POF you get a notification on it saying "someone want's to meet you". From the thumbnail you go, oh aye ill check this out and it turns out its a picture blatantly stolen off a model website

:sob:

I'm pretty sure happn is where tweegy met his latest conquest. I downloaded tinder recently. I have to say the quality of bursd on it is a massive step-up from POF. I actually feel inadequate with some of them :rofl:

The lass I met last Friday was from happn, and she was even hotter in real life.

Forth one the other day said on Tinder women's number one choice of occupation when looking for guys was Teacher.

So.....you can download tinder from the play store right? My lesson plans may have to wait.....

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

There's a reason that good looking lassies are on dating websites.

They're all ******* psychos.

I am sure there is probably a university department undertaking a 4 year research project into this very question, costing hundreds of thousands of pounds.

They will, however, not reach a more accurate conclusion.

Lancashire_Lou

There's a reason that good looking lassies are on dating websites.

They're all ******* psychos.

I'm no supermodel but everything's pretty much in the right place. And I'm not a psycho; just really, really bloody unlucky :(

I'm no supermodel but everything's pretty much in the right place. And I'm not a psycho; just really, really bloody unlucky :(

Its a numbers game unfortunately Lou.

Got to do the volumes. By the girls I met it seems that there is a lot of dead weed with the guys.

Good luck.

Well I am available Lou, so fancy some fun?

After reading this I thought i'd give it a go.

Downloaded it and it's came up with someone I recognised but couldn't remember from the where then it clicked..... they sit a few rows down from me at the matches :lol:

Downloaded it and it's came up with someone I recognised but couldn't remember from the where then it clicked..... they sit a few rows down from me at the matches :lol:

Well you've got something in common straight away - go for it !

"i stalk you at the football and tracked you down online"

8iNmW.gif

I use POF and from chatting to the lassies on there 90% of the guys are sexual deviants and/or predators haha . It's hard to get across your a decent guy !

That okay Cupid was dog egg and I got shot of Facebook so can't complete tinder again !

Fitzroy Pointon

Any news?

I deleted my POF last week, been on a few dates with Ayrshire bursd.  She's nice, bang on with the banter. 

I can't speak for Lou and the rest, but an update from them would be good.  I especially looked forward to Lou's strange messages.  

I deleted my POF last week, been on a few dates with Ayrshire bursd. She's nice, bang on with the banter.

I can't speak for Lou and the rest, but an update from them would be good. I especially looked forward to Lou's strange messages.

Is deleting your account due to enjoying the company of said bursd enough that you don't need to keep your options open?

Samuel Camazzola

I deleted my POF last week, been on a few dates with Ayrshire bursd. She's nice, bang on with the banter.

I can't speak for Lou and the rest, but an update from them would be good. I especially looked forward to Lou's strange messages.

Lou was sending you strange messages?