Online Dating

Салатные палочки

Samuel Camazzola

Loving these Lou but we seem to have drifted from the main point.

Any updates SF?

My thoughts exactly.

What's the current situation Salad? Any further hand holding walks on the beach? Still getting lifts to piping events? Is she an acquaintance of Chester Copperpot's ex? Has steak pie lady come back on the scene?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Салатные палочки

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

Don't think Graham's done much wrong to be fair - granted he maybe needs to work out where the space bar / button is, but I don't really think he's done much to deserve being mocked by random strangers on a message board to be honest.

A prime example of whats wrong with online dating. Everyone thinks they can do that little bit better.

The guys obviously taken time to read the profile, and managed to at least put a little bit of thought in to constructing a message which is relevant to their interests in relation to his.

Would it really hurt to engage in some conversation with the guy? Or even acknowledge him if only to say thanks but no thanks?

Nah, instead lets post something he sent privately on a public message board and ridicule him. Seems a tad harsh to me :-\

And no, i'm NOT Graham haha!!

Very mental that hibby Graham's mum is on kickback! Did you cut his hair?

I think if Graham was dating in the 70's/80's he would be doing not bad with his honesty. He needs to be more cryptic in his messages to get a date these days :rofl:

That hairdo but :cornette:

What would an example of a cryptic message to Lou be?

Rancy a Fide?

It's subtle yet cryptic.

:jjyay:

Edited by tian447

Салатные палочки

Going on her messages, a couple would be: 

"can I tell you" and "what is the taste of male tears".  

Okay, they are maybe more wanky rather than cryptic.  

Maroon Sailor

Haircut like lloyd from dumb and dumber.

Ah that's it - been trying to think who that haircut reminded me of

Auld Reekin'

Could be one of the well known vermin on shite.net...

See if he sells Boaby pictures for ?10 :lol:

"I won't send you dick pics even if you ask for it (unless you pay a tenner for them, that is)."   :stitch:    :detective:  

Don't think Graham's done much wrong to be fair - granted he maybe needs to work out where the space bar / button is, but I don't really think he's done much to deserve being mocked by random strangers on a message board to be honest.

A prime example of whats wrong with online dating. Everyone thinks they can do that little bit better.

The guys obviously taken time to read the profile, and managed to at least put a little bit of thought in to constructing a message which is relevant to their interests in relation to his.

Would it really hurt to engage in some conversation with the guy? Or even acknowledge him if only to say thanks but no thanks?

Nah, instead lets post something he sent privately on a public message board and ridicule him. Seems a tad harsh to me :-\

I'm with you.

Just seems a bit shan, like.

Salad Fingers has stopped posting updates.

He's fallen for her but won't admit it to us or he's too nice to break it off.

They'll be no more season ticket when you are saving for that special bouquet etc for the big day.

They'll be no more season ticket when you are saving for that special bouquet etc for the big day.

Sex game gone wrong and trying to work out the best way to dispose of a body I reckon.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Sex game gone wrong and trying to work out the best way to dispose of a body I reckon.

RIP Salad Fingers

:sob:

She got his user name and password out of him before the end, on transfer deadline day as well.  What a b***h.

:arry:

A prime example of whats wrong with online dating. Everyone thinks they can do that little bit better.

The guys obviously taken time to read the profile, and managed to at least put a little bit of thought in to constructing a message which is relevant to their interests in relation to his.

I think what you are saying is that to even it up Lou should post some screenshots of messages she has sent to guys.

Auld Reekin'

A prime example of whats wrong with online dating. Everyone thinks they can do that little bit better.

The guys obviously taken time to read the profile, and managed to at least put a little bit of thought in to constructing a message which is relevant to their interests in relation to his.

I'm with you.

So this is what the world, and JKB, has come to now is it...?!?!?!? Apparently now being a hibby with a stupid haircut is no longer just cause for ridicule: either one used to be fair game not so long ago, and the combination of the two would make it a certainty, but now it's somehow up for debate. I dunno... kids these days... wasn't like that in my day... #mutters darkly in same vein for several minutes#

He's been Fritzled IMO.

Салатные палочки

Still alive and kicking lads.  

She took me out for a birthday meal last night  :2thumbsup:

Салатные палочки

:wow:

You're moving in soon, it's happening.

We're getting that wedding people!

Salad's Kickback stag do thread soon.

:rofl: :rofl: 

No need to get the booze cruise booked yet lads.  She's been warned not to get heavy/clingy and she agreed she wouldn't  :2thumbsup:

No need to get the booze cruise booked yet lads. She's been warned not to get heavy/clingy and she agreed she wouldn't :2thumbsup:

:rofl:

Oh Salad Fingers you poor naive fool

I'm with you.

:spoton:

So this is what the world, and JKB, has come to now is it...?!?!?!? Apparently now being a hibby with a stupid haircut is no longer just cause for ridicule: either one used to be fair game not so long ago, and the combination of the two would make it a certainty, but now it's somehow up for debate. I dunno... kids these days... wasn't like that in my day... #mutters darkly in same vein for several minutes#

Hahaha, in normal circumstances I'd agree with you.

No need to get the booze cruise booked yet lads.  She's been warned not to get heavy/clingy and she agreed she wouldn't  :2thumbsup:

They all say that at the start.

Personally your gubbed mate, your in too deep now. 

No need to get the booze cruise booked yet lads. She's been warned not to get heavy/clingy and she agreed she wouldn't :2thumbsup:

:rofl:

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry mate.  I reckon you have about 4 and half weeks to save yourself.

Салатные палочки

:rolleyes: Is that how you all ended up in your current marriages/relationships? 

Where is i8 when you need advice on how to cool it? 

Maroon Sailor

I think we're requirous of an update from Lou. What did she say to Graham?

What size bowl do you use for your haircut

:rolleyes: Is that how you all ended up in your current marriages/relationships? 

Give Homer a call SF

250px-Sweet_Conclusions,_Inc.png

Dunno about that. I'd say there's many a person who've woke up to something in the morning that they'd rather have not, thanks to the "false pics" provided by too much booze.

Commonly known as "a chewer."

That oh **** what have I done moment, You awake in the morning and she's asleep on your arm................ you'd rather chew it off instead of waking her up.

:rolleyes: Is that how you all ended up in your current marriages/relationships?

Yes, so I talk from experience. You're doomed my friend :D

Samuel Camazzola

I don't think we are going to get anything else on this from Salad.

I reckon a bump on the Being Shan thread is on its way about how he started a topic on online dating and provided his stranger pals with some good entertainment for a short while before developing a guilt after falling for a girl.

Lancashire_Lou

Any update for the weekend, salad?

They're off to ikea for throw cushions before he goes to her parents for Sunday dinner.

They're off to ikea for throw cushions before he goes to her parents for Sunday dinner.

:lol: he will pick out something he wants but she will convince him that a brown basket of twigs with fairy lights on is a better idea. He will pay for them.