• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

Captain Lithuania

Top tip - Custom make some half size 50p coins to make your dick pic more impressive.

Great advice. You sound like a man who knows what he's talking about.

:rofl:

Top tip - Custom make some half size 50p coins to make your dick pic more impressive.

Or stick a miniature size can of coke beside your wee fella.

Archie McBlarter

Right, so I enjoyed reading this thread a while back - only fair I contribute now. I went back on POF the other week, and got some really good chat going with this bursd. Mature law student, originally from Edinburgh, now in Glasgow for study.

Chat has been fantastic on messaging. Really good communication. Lots of common ground etc. If you have any experience of online dating, you'll know this counts for nothing haha!

Yesterday she told me she was a Hearts fan when I said I was off to the football. Aye, you sound far too good to be true now.

So she called me tonight as she was back at her flat. First time we have ever spoken. And.... she's absolutely pished out her face. 30 seconds into the call and she wanted to know how I voted in the independence referendum. I said I voted no, as I lived in England for many years, and I do a lot of work down south. Off she went on a mad tirade for about five minutes about stuff I have no idea about. Thankfully I was just sorting my dinner out so I had to end the call.

She phones me back a while later.

Rants about Brexit.

Rants about society ripping off the working class people.

"Sorry I'm really drunk. My parents have a total ban on me drinking when I'm there [been there for five days over Christmas] as they don't like me when I'm drunk."

"Did you have a period in your 20s when you just went totally crazy on drink and drugs?"

"Did you used to take eccies?"

"I've never had good cocaine before, everyone always says it's good but it never is. Have you ever had good cocaine?"

"One day I might want a child but I don't want a man around"

"Are you laughing at me???" (I was not).

"Why do you listen to AMERICAN music, and not British music?"

Madness, my ears are burning. She was convinced she'd ruined things as she was drunk. I told her she could ring me tomorrow when she's sobered up - mainly as a way to get off the phone.

So should I meet up with her or what?

Right, so I enjoyed reading this thread a while back - only fair I contribute now. I went back on POF the other week, and got some really good chat going with this bursd. Mature law student, originally from Edinburgh, now in Glasgow for study.

Chat has been fantastic on messaging. Really good communication. Lots of common ground etc. If you have any experience of online dating, you'll know this counts for nothing haha!

Yesterday she told me she was a Hearts fan when I said I was off to the football. Aye, you sound far too good to be true now.

So she called me tonight as she was back at her flat. First time we have ever spoken. And.... she's absolutely pished out her face. 30 seconds into the call and she wanted to know how I voted in the independence referendum. I said I voted no, as I lived in England for many years, and I do a lot of work down south. Off she went on a mad tirade for about five minutes about stuff I have no idea about. Thankfully I was just sorting my dinner out so I had to end the call.

Rants about Brexit.

"Sorry I'm really drunk. My parents have a total ban on me drinking when I'm there [been there for five days over Christmas] as they don't like me when I'm drunk."

"Did you have a period in your 20s when you just went totally crazy on drink and drugs?"

"I've never had good cocaine before, everyone always says it's good but it never is. Have you ever had good cocaine?"

Madness, my ears are burning. She was convinced she'd ruined things as she was drunk. I told her she could ring me tomorrow when she's sobered up - mainly as a way to get off the phone.

She sounds mental :lol:

Rants about Brexit.

She sounds like an absolutely chronically ill balanced and bitter and twisted heidbanger. Block her number and all other means she may have of contacting you. Stories like this are the reason I will never attempt online dating ever. There's absolutely nothing whatsoever to stop people creating a false impression of themselves and telling white lies.

We haven't heard from Lancashire Lou for a while, whose contributions to this thread have often been entertaining. I wonder if she'd had a successful hookup?

Ride her so hard that you can hear the E's rattling around inside her.

Then come back on here, and ask Salad's advice for 101 ways to dump a bursd like a boss.

Enjoy your experience.

Tips. Tips. Tips.

Well, if she's any where near fit naebudy would believe it was me would they!!!

That's fur feckin sure.

Ride an envelope wouldn't you?

:wink:

Captain Lithuania

Rants about Brexit.

Why do you even have to ask? Just go out, go to hers, get her pumped.

Tell her you live somewhere else, definitely. Or just move. Sometimes you have to run away...

Yup GHP and one other thing you should always have a PAYG sim for your phone. Never ever give your real number until you're sure she's not batshit mental. School boy error

Archie McBlarter

"Was nice to speak to you tonight. Sorry I've had too many wines"

Me: "How many wines you had lol?"

"None....why?!!"

Ten minutes later:

"Many, too many sorry!!"

So yeah, I'm thinking a wee bag of swedgers and a trip to Glasgow is on the cards. What could possibly go wrong? :sweeet:

Wouldn't get involved Archie. Unless you have a fool proof get out plan. The fact that she is already acting like that before you have even met her is concerning.

Rants about Brexit.

Any mention of a steak pie on the go?

Wouldn't get involved Archie. Unless you have a fool proof get out plan. The fact that she is already acting like that before you have even met her is concerning.

Wise words, very wise.

Rants about Brexit.

Mental bursds tend to be dirty as **** so hell yeah you meet up with her you lucky dog :D

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Such good advice except the mention of the fool proof get out plan. This is clearly the 100% green light to go for it with the bunny boiler.

Great news is though that where better to come than JKB for such a plan to deal with the dirty crazy...

She sounds pretty great tbh. Able to cut loose. Politically sound. Mature student suggest intelligent.

GHP.

Fitzroy Pointon

Rants about Brexit.

Avoid like the plague.  Even if she does phone you when she is sober, you know she is a feckin nightmare drunk.  The fact that her parents don't like her when she is drunk should set alarm bells ringing straight off. 

chester copperpot

Aye, like you're the one to offer advice. :lol:

Don't listen to this guy, Archie. JKB has your best interests at heart.

Give the girl a chance. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

Riddley Walker

I would avoid her, completely.

But it's not me in the situation so I'd say strap a wire on, glue a wee camera to your head and Periscope the shit out your first meeting.

If that's the kind of shite she's coming out with drunk I'd love to hear what she's like swedged :lol: 

So aye, get her pumped and report back to class about it plz. 

She sounds pretty standard for any girl I have met or went out with (including living with one for 5 years) who is either a law student or a lawyer. All mental cases.

Enjoy the ride....

She sounds pretty standard for any girl I have met or went out with (including living with one for 5 years) who is either a law student or a lawyer. All mental cases.

Enjoy the ride....

:oohmatron:

Archie McBlarter

Got a message today saying "sorry I was a wee bit tipsy last night, white wine doesn't agree with me"

Tipsy? She was pished. I'm curious to hear what she sounds like sober. Definitely not girlfriend material, and I don't think meeting her would be particularly wise.... but I'm on a night shift tonight with little to do so I might see if she's dirty as well as mental.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Enjoy the ride....

I can confirm that many of the mature law students i met while doing my degree were indeed absolutely mad.  Which was great when i was at student age, living in flats with no phones and mobile phones were bricks carried by yuppies. 

Captain Lithuania

Got a message today saying "sorry I was a wee bit tipsy last night, white wine doesn't agree with me"

Tipsy? She was pished. I'm curious to hear what she sounds like sober. Definitely not girlfriend material, and I don't think meeting her would be particularly wise.... but I'm on a night shift tonight with little to do so I might see if she's dirty as well as mental.

Don't let us down.

We need a new protagonist now that Salad has ended his conquest.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Look Archie, 2016 hasn't been great by any measurement.  

It's certainly made me live for the moment, 2 pints of IPA last night with the dug;  escaping the mother in law.

I suggest you think hard on this, and report back with full sordid details and piczzz plzzzz asap

chester copperpot

'Attaboy

Kb never ceases to entertain me.

Get her rammed

What's there to even think about you've barely even had a ride until you've chucked about an absolute basket case.

Also just for the record they're all ****ing mental it just manafests itself at different times/situations.

chester copperpot

What's there to even think about you've barely even had a ride until you've chucked about an absolute basket case.

Also just for the record they're all ******* mental it just manafests itself at different times/situations.

Are u not happily sorted? Just asking likes as am fecked

Archie McBlarter

She's been pretty restrained and remorseful tonight. Will see what she's like on phone later today.

Been messaging back and forth with an apparently nice hairdresser bursd. So ill follow up on that as well.

She's been pretty restrained and remorseful tonight. Will see what she's like on phone later today.

Been messaging back and forth with an apparently nice hairdresser bursd. So ill follow up on that as well.

You not asked her what kind of underwear she has on yet? Then ask her for a photo to prove it

"Was nice to speak to you tonight. Sorry I've had too many wines"

Me: "How many wines you had lol?"

"None....why?!!"

Ten minutes later:

"Many, too many sorry!!"

So yeah, I'm thinking a wee bag of swedgers and a trip to Glasgow is on the cards. What could possibly go wrong? :sweeet:

Going to Glasgow just to get your hole?

That reminds me of a story from certain poster on here.

:jjyay:

Archie McBlarter

How do I post a screenshot from my phone? I've had a cold last few days so I went to sleep last night and forgot to put my phone on silent. So I got a load of texts about 2.30. It woke me up so I replied to them, including one from the nutter. Then I went back to sleep... and woke up the morning to a tirade of anger as she thought I was ignoring her.

Doing not bad otherwise got some good chat off three nice bursds so hopefully get some dates organised and see how they work out.