• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

chester copperpot

I've reinstalled tinder. Should be interesting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse my ignorance, but isn't tinder an app to essentially let you get yer hole?

Never looked into it tbh!

Lancashire_Lou

Excuse my ignorance, but isn't tinder an app to essentially let you get yer hole?

Never looked into it tbh!

I think I may have reached that point. [emoji38]

Stage 1 - I need to find my soul mate

Stage 2 - There must be somebody I quite get along with

Stage 3 - JUST SOMEBODY TOUCH ME

Edited by Lancashire_Lou

chester copperpot

I think I may have reached that point. [emoji38]

:lol: watch out for the influx of PM's from the deviants on this thread (including me ;) )

chester copperpot

Hope you're just talking about Tinder...?

:oohmatron:

I wish I was friend, I wish I was! Edited by chester copperpot

Dear God Lou, some of those are right shockers. I think I'll just resign myself to being single forever if that's what I have to put up with online.

Lancashire_Lou

Dear God Lou, some of those are right shockers. I think I'll just resign myself to being single forever if that's what I have to put up with online.

Even people on Jeremy Kyle manage to find love. Surely I can too!

Maroon Sailor

You just know that bloke from Galashiels is hung like a badger

Duchess Lucinda (Barbara Hershey) to Tommy Patel (Eric Idle) in Splitting Heirs (1993).--

Duchess: ' You remind me of my late husband . (...) He was hung like a badger .'--

Tommy: ' Really? Is that good? '--

Duchess: ' Only if you're a badger .'

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Even people on Jeremy Kyle manage to find love. Surely I can too!

I'm sure you could easily get a Jeremy Kyle contender with no teeth. You just wouldn't want them.

Maroon Sailor

I'm sure you could easily get a Jeremy Kyle contender with no teeth. You just wouldn't want them.

I wonder if having no teeth is a pre-requisite to get on that show

I wonder if having no teeth is a pre-requisite to get on that show

It must be from the couple of episodes I've seen. I've never seen anyone with decent gnashers. The thing they mustn't realise is they get free dental treatment when they're on certain benefits.

It must be from the couple of episodes I've seen. I've never seen anyone with decent gnashers. The thing they mustn't realise is they get free dental treatment when they're on certain benefits.

On the other hand, what's the point when some other heid-the-baw will just remove them for you the next time you pop into the "community pub" for a light refreshment? A dilemma...

c13ad6d3b352a79d8bcfcc1f44a482e5.png

An invite to a swingers club. Awesome. [emoji19]

Hey, don't knock it...

o-BILLY-DAVIES-facebook.jpg

tommy-sheridan-image-1-271348121.jpg

photo.jpg

Here, membership is free for ladies at After 8! Free entertainment!

Ionly know this because it's opposite Footlights. When out for a snout I noticed some big bald dude and a haggered bird in knee high red leather boots going in so Googled to see what it was.

Honest.

So if I tried Tinder what do I say.

Hi I'm a divorced, father of two, prozac popping teacher who likes fitba and women with as low as opinion of themselves as I have of myself.

Must be really good looking and like average looking guys with a great sense of humor but poor decision making skills.

Happy with "just tops" on a first date so we both keep our dignity.

Non smoker.

Remnants of Standards

c13ad6d3b352a79d8bcfcc1f44a482e5.png

An invite to a swingers club. Awesome. [emoji19]

Men are literally just dicks.

Edited by Politbordeaux

Hi I'm a divorced, father of two, prozac popping teacher who likes fitba and women with as low as opinion of themselves as I have of myself.

Must be really good looking and like average looking guys with a great sense of humor but poor decision making skills.

Non smoker.

I reckon that would work a treat :lol:

luckyBatistuta

Here, membership is free for ladies at After 8! Free entertainment!

Ionly know this because it's opposite Footlights. When out for a snout I noticed some big bald dude and a haggered bird in knee high red leather boots going in so Googled to see what it was.

Honest.

Picked up a couple in Frederick street who asked to go to the After 8 club. I told them there wasn't a club on Spittal street, as I thought she was talking about a nightclub when she asked for it. When I pulled up outside, I asked if it was a pub and she told me it was a swingers club. I laughed and said 'aye right'. They got out and were paying by card at the window, when she said to me 'you would be amazed what a woman can do to a man' and then asked me to come inside with them. I politely declined her offer and as I was about to drive off, a guy walked in with an amazing blonde, who looked about 6 foot tall. Don't know how anybody could sit and watch their Mrs getting ploughed by a stranger...weird.

Picked up a couple in Frederick street who asked to go to the After 8 club. I told them there wasn't a club on Spittal street, as I thought she was talking about a nightclub when she asked for it. When I pulled up outside, I asked if it was a pub and she told me it was a swingers club. I laughed and said 'aye right'. They got out and were paying by card at the window, when she said to me 'you would be amazed what a woman can do to a man' and then asked me to come inside with them. I politely declined her offer and as I was about to drive off, a guy walked in with an amazing blonde, who looked about 6 foot tall. Don't know how anybody could sit and watch their Mrs getting ploughed by a stranger...weird.

:wow:

Ploughed :rofl:

luckyBatistuta

She was 6 foot tall. Probably had more of a field than a bush.

:lol:

Yeah, but you take the heels off women theses days and they lose about a foot :lol:

Did notice that the blonde had a fantastic figure on her though.

Lancashire_Lou

Non smoker.

I would be more inclined to talk to you with your self-deprecating honesty/humour than the topless, tiger hugging "u ok Hun xx" types you get on there.

chester copperpot

I would be more inclined to talk to you with your self-deprecating honesty/humour than the topless, tiger hugging "u ok Hun xx" types you get on there.

Is that you holding the mug in that photo.

If so I take it all back. You're a nice looking lassie with a shite haircut.

Still would tho!

Lancashire_Lou

Is that you holding the mug in that photo.

If so I take it all back. You're a nice looking lassie with a shite haircut.

Still would tho!

I've never been more relieved...

The mug pic is quite funny tbf. Seems to be doing it's job of outing humourless idiots.

Exactly! If someone can't see the humour in that then they're not the type of person you want to meet.

You have a pm.

:kirk: