• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

'Inspired' by this tread I signed up to OK Cupid. Had one bloke ask me if I fancy going for a drink. He's a Hearts fan. I am now terrified that he posts on here and if it goes wrong/right it's all going to end up on here.

'Inspired' by this tread I signed up to OK Cupid. Had one bloke ask me if I fancy going for a drink. He's a Hearts fan. I am now terrified that he posts on here and if it goes wrong/right it's all going to end up on here.

What goes on in Kickback stays in Kickback

You should meet up and tell him some ridiculous stories about your past. Then we will find out.

Lancashire_Lou

You haven't had 1 million weirdos?!

Perhaps it really is me.

You haven't had 1 million weirdos?!

Perhaps it really is me.

I got the seemingly obligatory message from Graham the Hibee trying to tempt me to the dark side and a couple of messages from 20 year old son from God knows where telling me have 'beautiful eyes', but other than that it hasn't been too bad. I really expected the worst as I'm not the prettiest kitten out there.

Lancashire_Lou

I got the seemingly obligatory message from Graham the Hibee trying to tempt me to the dark side and a couple of messages from 20 year old son from God knows where telling me have 'beautiful eyes', but other than that it hasn't been too bad. I really expected the worst as I'm not the prettiest kitten out there.

Perhaps it's my age. [emoji31]

Or my terrible chat.

OR MY FACE.

Edited by Lancashire_Lou

Fitzroy Pointon

Was going to update at the weekend. The texts were down to a maximum two a day, usual nonsense like "what you up to" etc. Then Friday night she was clearly on the sauce and starts giving it "so..how many times a week do you want to see me then?". What?

Saturday she said she was going to take herself up the hospital as she felt she was losing the plot and things were getting on top of her.

Well rid......psycho patter. So now it's back to POF and madame palm for the time being.

At least I can listen to the Dead Kennedys and play Fifa with no interruptions though.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Was going to update at the weekend. The texts were down to a maximum two a day, usual nonsense like "what you up to" etc. Then Friday night she was clearly on the sauce and starts giving it "so..how many times a week do you want to see me then?". What?

Saturday she said she was going to take herself up the hospital as she felt she was losing the plot and things were getting on top of her.

Well rid......psycho patter. So now it's back to POF and madame palm for the time being.

At least I can listen to the Dead Kennedys and play Fifa with no interruptions though.

Not having a dig but maybe a wee read of the depression thread and you might think twice about calling people who understand their mental state well enough to know when they need help as 'psychos'

Fitzroy Pointon

Not having a dig but maybe a wee read of the depression thread and you might think twice about calling people who understand their mental state well enough to know when they need help as 'psychos'

I have posted on that thread a few times and I have suffered from depression at times throughout my life. Perhaps psycho was a bit harsh yes but why burden someone you hardly know with that? Kinda where the psycho bit came into force me I suppose.

I have posted on that thread a few times and I have suffered from depression at times throughout my life. Perhaps psycho was a bit harsh yes but why burden someone you hardly know with that? Kinda where the psycho bit came into force me I suppose.

I agree that it's hard enough dealing with your own stuff, never mind anyone elses, but the psychos are the ones that hide it all and their mental health issues cause carnage for all around them. At least she has a grip on things.

She'll be back on the text within a few days 'Sorry, I was just hurt that you didn't want to see me. Want to come over for dinner during the week?'

Knew it.

Perhaps it's my age. [emoji31]

Or my terrible chat.

OR MY FACE.

I'm sure it will be much better when you move to Edinburgh!

Lancashire_Lou

I'm sure it will be much better when you move to Edinburgh!

My location is already set to Edinburgh.

Ha. Nah it's alreet. Not everyone has repulsed me.

Lancashire_Lou

You all need to give him space.

He's just not that into you.

I don't feel like this post got the recognition it deserved. I laughed hard. Edited by Lancashire_Lou

What a thread.. it's really cheered me up but also scared the s@#t out of me. Just split with the misses after 9 years and thinking about internet dating. .. last time I dated I don't event think the first Iphone was out let alone tinder etc..

Not sure I'll be posting any updates here though..

Edited by Bigsmak

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Great plan, she'll take that well.  No risk at all.

bunnyboiler-thumb-420x315.jpg

I'll bump this post for the second time.

Because I was right all along.

:brucey:  :smugger:  :verysmug:  :pleasing:

What a thread.. it's really cheered me up but also scared the s@#t out of me. Just split with the misses after 9 years and thinking about internet dating. .. last time I dated I don't event think the first Iphone was out let alone tinder etc..

Not sure I'll be posting any updates here though..

But we can help!

We have a the potential to have a 50% success rate.

But we can help!

We have a the potential to have a 50% success rate.

A bit ambitious no?

Salad Fingers has just got out alive, Lou now has doubts about her face and Chester Copperpot's ex could be Salad Fingers' ex. Or possibly even Lou.

A bit ambitious no?

Salad Fingers has just got out alive, Lou now has doubts about her face and Chester Copperpot's ex could be Salad Fingers' ex. Or possibly even Lou.

And Graham the Hibby looks like he has just done a 5 stretch in Saughton

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

And Graham the Hibby looks like he has just done a 5 stretch in Saughton

And as I understand it, any stretch in Saughton is a painful stretch.

Best one I have is a girl I was texting after chatting for a bit on POF. We were meant to be meeting up but she had to cancel because she said she wasn't all that well after work. Not too fussed tbh, she wasn't all that so I said that I didn't mind.

She then said she felt like a bad girlfriend.

Before our first date.

The texting stopped right there and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malcolm Tucker

I've just downloaded that Happn app. You know, the creepy one that tracks when folk walk past you.

Looking forward to the results.

Best one I have is a girl I was texting after chatting for a bit on POF. We were meant to be meeting up but she had to cancel because she said she wasn't all that well after work. Not too fussed tbh, she wasn't all that so I said that I didn't mind.

She then said she felt like a bad girlfriend.

Before our first date.

The texting stopped right there and then.

You could have at least asked if she was feeling any better.......(seriously though that is very strange behaviour!)

You could have at least asked if she was feeling any better.......(seriously though that is very strange behaviour!)

Can you feel it?

I've just downloaded that Happn app. You know, the creepy one that tracks when folk walk past you.

Looking forward to the results.

Just used happn to set up a date for tomorrow night. May or may not provide updates...

Just used happn to set up a date for tomorrow night. May or may not provide updates...

You know the right answer here

:jjyay:

I really expected the worst as I'm not the prettiest kitten out there.

Nothing 8 or 10 beers won't sort out!

:arry:

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

Fitzroy Pointon

22 pages later and more and more online daters emerging.  

:pleasing: 

Managed to get myself another date for Saturday night as well.  

Malcolm Tucker

Tell us about her.

Christ, you're leaving quite the trail of tears in your wake :lol:

Fitzroy Pointon

Christ, you're leaving quite the trail of tears in your wake :lol:

:rofl: To be honest see since I was 21 I always had a bursd.  This is the first time in my life I have had the opportunity to "date" :rofl: so I might as well get a few more notches down whilst I can still pull it off.  

The annoying thing was started talking to this one and I thought, aye shes nice, asked her if she wanted to go out.  About an hour later I got a message from this other one asking if I remember her from this Northern Soul night I was at a couple of months ago.  I liked her at the time and I remember buying her a drink that night and asking for her number, but she said I was too drunk :rofl:  So, yeah, like buses.  

Only bursd I 'knew' from Ayrshire was dirty as.

Hopefully the same occurrence here for your sake SF

The wife is from Ayrshire. ******* mental lassies...keep away from wine.

Your welcome.

My wife is from round the corner in Inverclyde, feckin rage!!! She's got 3 sisters...feckin rage, I think Hearthill services can be used as a guide, West of, avoid!!

My wife is from round the corner in Inverclyde, feckin rage!!! She's got 3 sisters...feckin rage, I think Hearthill services can be used as a guide, West of, avoid!!

Edit

Dirty though!

Be honest with them. Don't tell them of your phobias though, for example, if things get...interesting, after a few drinks.

"What's your favourite sexual position?" And so on, is safe.

Don't tell them of your fear of being enclosed in confined spaces, and of being restrained.

Save that for the 3rd date...

Still getting over it!