Online Dating

Fitzroy Pointon

Captain America

Not really. What you girls are good at is, as an example, paying no attention to whatever is on the tv because your are too preoccupied with something else and then having to get every little detail explained to you because you have missed a load of vital points which tie the story together. Or even worse you want the ******* thing rewinded so that you can catch up on what you missed while sending some stupid ******* Snapchat.

Ah, that feels better.

:bravo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

So I'm very much enjoying Edinburgh so far...

[emoji41]

I was thinking this thread had been a bit quiet recently. Come on Lou, spill the beans and tell us all about dating life in auld reekie.

I was thinking this thread had been a bit quiet recently. Come on Lou, spill the beans and tell us all about dating life in auld reekie.

More to the point, how's the nookie?

She said she's enjoying Edinburgh so far. That says to me she's not had any yet. :lol:

Well get yer feckin coat on and go sort her out. :lol:

Then report back.

Big fan of the Scottish [emoji1419]

Thanks for being so understanding. It hasn't happened before, plus I was a little under the weather....and was it just me or was that room cold?

Hit double numbers from tinder in the last month!

The two mates took an interesting turn, a very interesting turn :glorious: Not quite it's full potential but so, so close.

Anyway, it's taking a back seat as I seem to be seeing someone regularly now, not from tinder mind you.

No doubt it will go tits up within 6 months so I shall return to tinder to spread my seed.

Was fun whilst it lasted though, til next time!

Hit double numbers from tinder in the last month!

The two mates took an interesting turn, a very interesting turn :glorious: Not quite it's full potential but so, so close.

Anyway, it's taking a back seat as I seem to be seeing someone regularly now, not from tinder mind you.

No doubt it will go tits up within 6 months so I shall return to tinder to spread my seed.

Was fun whilst it lasted though, til next time!

you tease

you tease

Well, turns out they weren't just mates, they were best mates and they were flat mates .

Now, did I mention both are BI :gok:

Also, both are 21.

Anyway, one invited me out for a sesh with her flat mate so I figured I'd best spill the beans about talking to both of them. Turns out it was no big deal and the one who I was chatting to off of tinder got first dibs on me, fair's fair and they both agreed.

Anyway, half way through a wednesday night sesh was when I found out they were both BI. I did the obvious and enquired about the possibilities making it a 'party' so to speak....

Her -"I'd be up for it...... :gocompare: .......but she definitely wouldn't" :sob:  

So, so close! But 1 out of 2 aint bad I guess.

Onwards and upwards.

So, so much promise but ended up no more exciting than shagging a bursd who also likes muff.

I feel let down.

You feel let down?

How do you think I felt?

You feel let down?

How do you think I felt?

Well, I hope you weren't too let down otherwise there's probably a thread on another website about some guy from Tinder, who was giving it the "I'll shag the both of you" but ended up mustering no more than the sexual equivalent of trying to get the toothpaste back in the tube.

Well, I hope you weren't too let down otherwise there's probably a thread on another website about some guy from Tinder, who was giving it the "I'll shag the both of you" but ended up mustering no more than the sexual equivalent of trying to get the toothpaste back in the tube.

Were you watching?

Im still amazed that females are now just as "bad" as guys now with their one day or night stand hook ups. Thats equality. Nothing wrong with that.

Where are these females you talk of

Neilson's Shank

Taking a big risk with that kind of stuff, simply, dont do it.

Happened to a FB friend this weekend dozy twat, to be fair to hI'm he told everybody he had been caught and his mates told him how to get it removed. What else can you expect from a Hibby

Happened to a FB friend this weekend dozy twat, to be fair to hI'm he told everybody he had been caught and his mates told him how to get it removed. What else can you expect from a Hibby

Oh dear hope your pal is ok, nightmare.

Just had my first proper psycho online.. .. amazing

She managed 5 messages to me within 2 hours with me not replying to a single one.. started off nice, then a little needy... Then just weird.

So i replied and it got worse. Told her I wasn't interested, and then got abuse about how I wasted her time and I shouldn't be on the dating sites if I don't want to date people...

She was a teacher.. I pointed out that in the 'about me' section, she had written about who she was looking for and nothing about her.. I Told her if I was to mark this like an exam I would have failed her for not reading the question!

That didn't go down well.. had to block her.

She was a teacher.. I pointed out that in the 'about me' section, she had written about who she was looking for and nothing about her.. I Told her if I was to mark this like an exam I would have failed her for not reading the question!

:jjyay:

Maroon Sailor

She managed 5 messages to me within 2 hours with me not replying to a single one.. started off nice, then a little needy... Then just weird.

So i replied and it got worse. Told her I wasn't interested, and then got abuse about how I wasted her time and I shouldn't be on the dating sites if I don't want to date people...

There's a lesson to be learnt here

So....she's History before you had a chance at the practical Physical Education exam.

I'm sorry.

Must try harder.

Maroon Sailor

How is everyone on this doing or have you all been murdered?

Chester and Lou may have rode off in to the sunset

Chester and Lou may have rode off in to the sunset

Lou, I imagine, is already fed up with Leicesters' heavy drinking. :lol:

Just reactivated my OkCupid profile.  Had an actual conversation with someone for once and now we've exchanged numbers.  She's a physicist working on a post doc--my kind of lady.  Guess we'll see what happens, even though I'm headed back to the States on Friday for three weeks.

• 3 weeks later...