Online Dating

Салатные палочки

That guy looks like he's got his photos for his Web sites mixed up, he looks like he's got a nappy on and he's sent it to the wrong site.......that sounded funnier in my head.......hes a perv who'll want to Breast feed from you Lou and pish his nappy and get you to change it.......feck you don't half attract them.....hiccup....I'm off to bed.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Салатные палочки

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

chester copperpot

That guy looks like he's got his photos for his Web sites mixed up, he looks like he's got a nappy on and he's sent it to the wrong site.......that sounded funnier in my head.......hes a perv who'll want to Breast feed from you Lou and pish his nappy and get you to change it.......feck you don't half attract them.....hiccup....I'm off to bed.

Hahahahaha. Dont go man. Made sense to me :lol:

bb8c83dd6f1da4e9f7324790c2a4b892.jpg

Still going great. [emoji19]

You must be absolutely dripping with all these messages you're getting. How many of them have you done the nasty with?

Lancashire_Lou

You must be absolutely dripping with all these messages you're getting. How many of them have you done the nasty with?

I'm not entirely sure I can even remember what to do.

I'm not entirely sure I can even remember what to do.

I'm about an hour away if you need a wee refresher course :evil:

Do you have a greenhouse though?

No but the neighbours have one and they're away, we can use that......I'll nip upstairs and give the boaby a run under the tap, I'm good that way :stitch:

No but the neighbours have one and they're away, we can use that......I'll nip upstairs and give the boaby a run under the tap, I'm good that way :stitch:

ffs :vrface::rofl:

Edited by iantjambo

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6846dcacb8c8a046fe9a743913519c0f.jpgea4c6a16e93094a8acd9a5fe26a08056.jpg

[emoji19]

He doesn't need to send you "dick picks" Lou, just go to the "Annoying Facebook Behaviour" thread and there's pics of the biggest dick you're likley to come across there!!

Maroon Sailor

What kind of questions do you get asked to be a match ?

It could be like that advert - Are you a vegetarian and end up getting matched with a tortoise

Lancashire_Lou

What kind of questions do you get asked to be a match ?

It could be like that advert - Are you a vegetarian and end up getting matched with a tortoise

There are hundreds & hundreds of questions in different categories such as personality, lifestlye, sex, dating etc etc. You choose your answer then select what answer you want THEM to put including how important that is to you and that's how it works out the percentages.

Can't account for chemistry unfortunately. Went on a date with a 98%-er at the beginning of the year and had a great night but just didn't fancy him in the slightest. 

Салатные палочки

6846dcacb8c8a046fe9a743913519c0f.jpg

ea4c6a16e93094a8acd9a5fe26a08056.jpg

[emoji19]

:rofl: wtf.

Bet if you asked him he would.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Lancashire_Lou

:rofl: wtf.

Bet if you asked him he would.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I think this must be in relation to my "No text speak, no racists, no tories, no posers, no dick pics. Ta." at the end of my profile.

I should change that to 'unsolicited dick pics' really. I'm no nun.

He doesn't need to send you "dick picks" Lou, just go to the "Annoying Facebook Behaviour" thread and there's pics of the biggest dick you're likley to come across there!!

There's a picture of Neil Lennon on the Facebook thread?

Neilson's Shank

Was in both Warrington and Preston today, all I can add is it is little surprise that you are having to cast your net wider, apart from the almost obligatory couple of hipsters the majority of blokes looked like they had been outfitted during some closing down event at Sports Direct

Lancashire_Lou

Was in both Warrington and Preston today, all I can add is it is little surprise that you are having to cast your net wider, apart from the almost obligatory couple of hipsters the majority of blokes looked like they had been outfitted during some closing down event at Sports Direct

Ha. It's the only reason I'm moving to Edinburgh; I've exhausted England of all men.

I tried online dating for a year it didn't work for me and I spent ?145 for a year which isn't bad considering what match.com and eharmony charge. I just don't think people take online dating seriously enough.

Clark Griswold

Graham looks like his pic is from shoulders up, going by the trend on this thread, I'd say it's a no lol

Lancashire_Lou

Yesterday one of those targeted adverts you get on Facebook changed from ovulation tests to a home testing STI service. I can only imagine that's because I've been back on this dating site.

[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lancashire_Lou

Please please please let KB formulate a response.

I kinda feel a bit sorry for the bloke. At least he's bothered to read about me & sent more than a "Hi Hun x" message.

But trying to get me to Easter Road FFS.

Riddley Walker

I kinda feel a bit sorry for the bloke. At least he's bothered to read about me & sent more than a "Hi Hun x" message.

But trying to get me to Easter Road FFS.

Kinda sounds like you're falling for him Lou.

Tell him you'll come to a Hibs game if he sends you a photo of himself in a Hearts top.

I think this must be in relation to my "No text speak, no racists, no tories, no posers, no dick pics. Ta." at the end of my profile.

I should change that to 'unsolicited dick pics' really. I'm no nun.

No Tories? You'll never meet a good man then.

Салатные палочки

37b7b97c5d78308d98060333cdaa9205.jpg

I think if Graham was dating in the 70's/80's he would be doing not bad with his honesty. He needs to be more cryptic in his messages to get a date these days :rofl:  

That hairdo but :cornette: 

Maroon Sailor

Whether Lou is interested or not, I think this is the best effort we've seen so far by a man.

She can do better !

Don't think Graham's done much wrong to be fair - granted he maybe needs to work out where the space bar / button is, but I don't really think he's done much to deserve being mocked by random strangers on a message board to be honest.

A prime example of whats wrong with online dating. Everyone thinks they can do that little bit better.

The guys obviously taken time to read the profile, and managed to at least put a little bit of thought in to constructing a message which is relevant to their interests in relation to his.

Would it really hurt to engage in some conversation with the guy? Or even acknowledge him if only to say thanks but no thanks?

Nah, instead lets post something he sent privately on a public message board and ridicule him. Seems a tad harsh to me :-\

And no, i'm NOT Graham haha!!

Edited by Erik