Online Dating

Салатные палочки

Haha - I've been know to do that. The Mrs thinks I'm embarrassed to be with her or that I've converted to Islam...

At least she can have a natter with all your other wives as you steam ahead.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Салатные палочки

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

I'm not a tactile person, as she found out yesterday when she tried to hold my hand on a walk down the beach. Scenes ensued as she asked me if I didn't like her and me trying to explain it away as me possibly having aspergers and not enjoying the act of holding hands. I honestly don't enjoy holding hands or any of the touchy feely stuff that comes with it. I also have a habit of walking ahead of people, usually leaving my kids and even ex girlfriends in my wake :rofl:

I bet you don't complain when her hands are around your chopper though :lol:

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

gaff-kinnock_1631171c.jpg

It's always embarrassing when you nearly fall in, and she has to help you out.

:oohmatron:

I'm not a tactile person, as she found out yesterday when she tried to hold my hand on a walk down the beach. Scenes ensued as she asked me if I didn't like her and me trying to explain it away as me possibly having aspergers and not enjoying the act of holding hands. I honestly don't enjoy holding hands or any of the touchy feely stuff that comes with it. I also have a habit of walking ahead of people, usually leaving my kids and even ex girlfriends in my wake :rofl:

Just say you don't wash your hands after going for a pish or dump.

I bet you don't complain when her hands are around your chopper though :lol:

Doesn't like touchy-feely stuff unless it's good old fashioned pumping

Still dating? Didn't you listen? If she's just okay for now this needs broken off. Missed a golden chance as well.

'Might no wanna touch them. I've no washed them since I finger blasted you last weekend. I've let all the boys have a sniff'

She's not long off asking you if you want to go away somewhere for a weekend break. If she does make sure to take a ring. :)

Lancashire_Lou

I'm hoping Lou can now provide updates on her exploits to take the pressure off me.

I'll take one for the team.

Still dating? Didn't you listen? If she's just okay for now this needs broken off. Missed a golden chance as well.

'Might no wanna touch them. I've no washed them since I finger blasted you last weekend. I've let all the boys have a sniff'

She's not long off asking you if you want to go away somewhere for a weekend break. If she does make sure to take a ring. :)

:vrface:

Finger blasted ::facepalm:

There's manky talk Ryan. Then there's you. :lol:

Keep it up.

Let's hope he gets his periscope up

:oohmatron:

He may be getting it pretty much when he wants and that's why he's been quiet on here!

Lancashire_Lou

We now need a photo of Lou and we can over impose a Hearts flag on her.

Sure. That's what y'all want a picture of me for.

I like OK Cupid. If you answer enough of the questions you can get some well thought out matches plus you can filter messages from people who use less than a few words in their opening message. GTF with your "hi hun x" chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure. That's what y'all want a picture of me for.

I like OK Cupid. If you answer enough of the questions you can get some well thought out matches plus you can filter messages from people who use less than a few words in their opening message. GTF with your "hi hun x" chat.

See this is one of the things that annoyed me about online dating, girls expecting genuinely original and witty first messages whilst not bothering their arses off themselves.

As someone summarised it perfectly before, possibly on here, if chatting a girl up online feels like a homework assignment, abort, it will only get worse from there on.

Some solid online dating advice for everyone.

Lancashire_Lou

See this is one of the things that annoyed me about online dating, girls expecting genuinely original and witty first messages whilst not bothering their arses off themselves.

As someone summarised it perfectly before, possibly on here, if chatting a girl up online feels like a homework assignment, abort, it will only get worse from there on.

Haha! Who said I don't send first messages? If someone can't be arsed even reading my profile to see what I'm actually looking for/what sort of person I am then it's not off to a good start.

P.S I'm sorry you're cross your message got filtered.

Edited by Lancashire_Lou

Haha! Who said I don't send first messages? If someone can't be arsed even reading my profile to see what I'm actually looking for/what sort of person I am then it's not off to a good start.

P.S I'm sorry you're cross your message got filtered.

You are right and I was probably wrong to quote you when the comment was meant to be about online dating in general.

But my point still stands.

Салатные палочки

I had one girl messaging me once that said "Hi x".  I read her profile and it said "Please, if all your going to say is "hi" don't bother messaging me"  :veryangry:

I agree trying to think up witty, charming openers is hard.  If I'm half scooped it makes it a hell of a lot easier though  :2thumbsup:

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

492 likes. This is going to be a long thread. *stretches*

7afb7689613f89e34538138fe12b1bee.jpg

think you should help these online dating lads out with some screen grabs of the best and worst chat

I'll take one for the team.

I'm not on any dating sites Lou but I'm off sick and my wife's working all day tomorrow. You can come down and give me cuddles as long as you go away before I have to pick my boy up from nursery.

I'm not on any dating sites Lou but I'm off sick and my wife's working all day tomorrow. You can come down and give me cuddles as long as you go away before I have to pick my boy up from nursery.

Floosie :wink:

Edited by Morgan

Yeah. 'Cause every woman knows there nothing more enjoyable than looking after a bloke who's not well

"I.... I think it might be Ebola...*cough-cough*... Dave from work ate at a West African themed restaurant... *groan*... I think he's passed it on... "

Yeah. 'Cause every woman knows there nothing more enjoyable than looking after a bloke who's not well

"I.... I think it might be Ebola...*cough-cough*... Dave from work ate at a West African themed restaurant... *groan*... I think he's passed it on... "

Don't ruin it you silly man, she's keen.

:qqb006:

Maiden Gorgie

Why I have I not read this thread until now? :seething::lol:

Quality stuff, congrats to Salad FIngers and good luck Lou!

Rudi-Robertson

These young ones don't appreciate how easy they have it. When I was that age we had to actually go out and meet and talk to women

These young ones don't appreciate how easy they have it. When I was that age we had to actually go out and meet and talk to women

So do we, but we get to double up on the numbers by using online dating too :glorious:

Lancashire_Lou

e13ef499728861d2940457e0e47d28c1.jpg

630c62143874b3bba2f01e58a75c7562.jpg

0eaee1237e9a0e69ab6df2e5f914d284.jpg

95dddb0e7e9984f290d1a6913de704cd.jpg

So it's going really well...

Gutted I deleted the worst ones.

Edited by Lancashire_Lou

Lancashire_Lou

Ha. It's tempting! I've set my 'area' to Edinburgh now in preparation of me moving here next month. I'm scared you lot might know the local ones.

I'm actually sat on a train to Waverley right now. I might try and squeeze in a date in the next few days. *types furiously*

Edited by Lancashire_Lou

Maroon Sailor

Lou's been taking risqu? pictures, posing with some tomatoes and runner beans, and getting our Swedish Stallion Vignesh all flustered?

Sounds like Lou is a match for Salad Fingers

Салатные палочки

e13ef499728861d2940457e0e47d28c1.jpg

630c62143874b3bba2f01e58a75c7562.jpg

0eaee1237e9a0e69ab6df2e5f914d284.jpg

95dddb0e7e9984f290d1a6913de704cd.jpg

So it's going really well...

Gutted I deleted the worst ones.

:rofl: belter of an opener from perunar.  Ill need to use that one.  

Can I ask why your being matched with people from Reykjavik and Constanta and not, say, Preston and Bolton?  

Lancashire_Lou

:rofl: belter of an opener from perunar. Ill need to use that one.

Can I ask why your being matched with people from Reykjavik and Constanta and not, say, Preston and Bolton?

I don't know. I just don't know. I'd say 70% of my messages are coming through from other countries. I guess they've set their net to worldwide whereas I'm a fussy cow and have opted just for a 25 mile radius.

The greenhouse thing has flummoxed me. Perhaps we'll get married in one.

Harry Potter

TBF it was less hastle meeting them live in the boozer, no false pics etc.

TBF it was less hastle meeting them live in the boozer, no false pics etc.

Dunno about that. I'd say there's many a person who've woke up to something in the morning that they'd rather have not, thanks to the "false pics" provided by too much booze.

Lancashire_Lou

Talking to a guy who's a season ticket holder. OWN UP, PEOPLE?!

Talking to a guy who's a season ticket holder. OWN UP, PEOPLE?!

:biggrin:

Edinburgh might be a fair bit bigger than Preston but might as well give you the heads up right now that this city is still very much a village. Like ridiculously and bizarrely so.

Салатные палочки

Another twist 

:pleasing:

Edited by Salad Fingers