Online Dating

Fitzroy Pointon

Prince Buaben

after such attitude you, guys, complain about girls who want rich men? 

:wow:

Edited by Prince Buaben

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

:facepalm:

Steak pie is a Jambo after all.

Her 34 year old son is after the salad boy big time.

If money doesn't matter probably best staying off the poker sites.

Also why the keen interest in property prices in London post brexit if money doesn't matter?

Or investing in real estate?

Zurich is also an interesting location for someone who doesn't care about money.

Can I ask why you have joined multiple forums over the past month, posting 1 or 2 things then retiring, never to be seen again? Seems like odd behaviour :lol:

It seems like money is quite high on your agenda :lol:

If money doesn't matter probably best staying off the poker sites.

Also why the keen interest in property prices in London post brexit if money doesn't matter?

Or investing in real estate?

Zurich is also an interesting location for someone who doesn't care about money.

Can I ask why you have joined multiple forums over the past month, posting 1 or 2 things then retiring, never to be seen again? Seems like odd behaviour :lol:

It seems like money is quite high on your agenda :lol:

:thumb:

Good post.

The thing that's winding me up right now . Everyone's phone has a bloody good camera on it until they take a picture for the purpose of online dating. If it's a fuzzy grainy pic then they are hiding something for sure !! It's a swipe left from me for poor photography !!!

One more night of fun then, after the obligatory morning gam, Salad waps out the old 'Its not you, it's me'. She storms out screaming about how's she's already booked the hall and caterers and its on to the next one for old SF.

:jjyay:

One more night of fun then, after the obligatory morning gam, Salad waps out the old 'Its not you, it's me'. She storms out screaming about how's she's already booked the hall and caterers and its on to the next one for old SF.

:jjyay:

It's all gone quiet on the gam report.

Maybe salads lettuce has gone a bit limp...

I dunno, Salad's the one on a forum talking about marriage.... I reckon it'll be the other way round.  He'll be smitten and she'll be all "actually, my ex has just been in touch, we're going to give it another go..."

I dunno, Salad's the one on a forum talking about marriage.... I reckon it'll be the other way round.  He'll be smitten and she'll be all "actually, my ex has just been in touch, we're going to give it another go..."

Chesters' like :nojustno:

Fitzroy Pointon

I dunno, Salad's the one on a forum talking about marriage.... I reckon it'll be the other way round. He'll be smitten and she'll be all "actually, my ex has just been in touch, we're going to give it another go..."

Wait, wait when did I mention marriage [emoji15].

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Friday Night.

Filthy filie or football, monsieur doigts de salade?

I'll be honest she's a dirty :rofl: not marriage material obviously but she'll do for now.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

OK, OK so I'll give you that you said not marriage material but you must have thought about it to have said that :-)

OK, OK so I'll give you that you said not marriage material but you must have thought about it to have said that :-)

I think a few of us mentioned it and not him to be fair including me suggesting Tynecastle does excellent weddings haha

Edited by Jambo316

Coffee sprayed. Cheers.   :rofl:

Absolutely welcome mate.

I pished myself at my own comment. How sad is that? :lol:

chester copperpot

Chesters' like :nojustno:

Haha how did I miss this.

One thing I will definitely not be doing is going to back to that psycho bitch. Plus my new bird is much younger and prettier than my ex.

Winner winner

One thing I will definitely not be doing is going to back to that psycho bitch. Plus my new bird is much younger and prettier than my ex.

Winner winner

bitter much? haha

Winner winner

CC in bed tonight

crying-gif-11.gif

:D

chester copperpot

bitter much? haha

Not at all mate. As mother to my 2 children I wish her all the happiness in the world. Its her new fella I feel sorry for as he's got it all to come :D

Lancashire_Lou

This could get interesting?

No tinder of POF for me yet though; not quite that desperate yet.

(Give me a fortnight)

Lancashire_Lou

Right Lou, don't do a Salad and dingy us after a couple of days.

Every exchanged message please. Thanks.

Live-streaming. THE WORKS.

Winner winner

Left him in a puddle of tears and snotters type post

Fitzroy Pointon

I'm not a tactile person, as she found out yesterday when she tried to hold my hand on a walk down the beach.  Scenes ensued as she asked me if I didn't like her and me trying to explain it away as me possibly having aspergers and not enjoying the act of holding hands.  I honestly don't enjoy holding hands or any of the touchy feely stuff that comes with it.  I also have a habit of walking ahead of people, usually leaving my kids and even ex girlfriends in my wake :rofl: 

Women do my tits in like. Met a girl from the weeg yesterday, blonde and done up, too much for my liking but she had gorgeous blue eyes.anyway had a coffee and chat, banter was good and we said we would go on another date. I'm outside Dunfermline and separated for three months with a 6 and 8 year old boy and girl, she's 43 with a 19 year old daughter. Went in for a kiss a we left , she got in first and I thought happy days, then today she spouts pish about instant connection and all that. She was pretty and in shape for 43 but me needing to take a trowel to get access to her lips would have got to me eventually. Bottom line, why send mixed messages to mess my head up!

I'm not a tactile person, as she found out yesterday when she tried to hold my hand on a walk down the beach.  Scenes ensued as she asked me if I didn't like her and me trying to explain it away as me possibly having aspergers and not enjoying the act of holding hands.  I honestly don't enjoy holding hands or any of the touchy feely stuff that comes with it.  I also have a habit of walking ahead of people, usually leaving my kids and even ex girlfriends in my wake :rofl:

I could see why she thought u didn't like her lol. She sounds really keen on u mate

chester copperpot

I'm not a tactile person, as she found out yesterday when she tried to hold my hand on a walk down the beach. Scenes ensued as she asked me if I didn't like her and me trying to explain it away as me possibly having aspergers and not enjoying the act of holding hands. I honestly don't enjoy holding hands or any of the touchy feely stuff that comes with it. I also have a habit of walking ahead of people, usually leaving my kids and even ex girlfriends in my wake :rofl:

Your updates have been pish btw. At least 10 per day or gtf :D

Fitzroy Pointon

The first cracks appear.

See when they say, don't ever say to a girl "it's not you, it's me"? Nine times out of ten IT IS me.  

Your updates have been pish btw. At least 10 per day or gtf :D

I honestly wish I could give more regular, interesting updates but I can't.  I'm hoping Lou can now provide updates on her exploits to take the pressure off me.

Haha - I've been know to do that.  The Mrs thinks I'm embarrassed to be with her or that I've converted to Islam...

Haha - I've been know to do that.  The Mrs thinks I'm embarrassed to be with her or that I've converted to Islam...

I actually do that too.

Must be a Hearts thing.

Chesters like 'ride it 'til it smokes'. :lol: