***The Official HEARTS TRANSFER RUMOURS*** Thread

Ryan Gosling

Drylaw Hearts

There's a reason why JJ's only ever been successful in Scotland.

We'll do fine against lower oppositions and no chance against tougher opponents. That's the way it always will be.

Insightful.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that all you have to say?

I suppose having a ST makes me a 'Non Hearts supporter' :keys: Shit will hit the fan when we get pumped out of Europe and do mediocre in the league next season.

Was watching a game on ESPN and the commentator commented on one of the teams 'stone age tactics.' "There just lumping the ball up and trying to get something from knockdowns, It's all very basic."

There's a reason why JJ's only ever been successful in Scotland.

We'll do fine against lower oppositions and no chance against tougher opponents. That's the way it always will be.

A few things.

I don't think you have a season ticket. It's not so long ago you told us you were jobless and didn't go out the house. I don't think those sort of people have season tickets.

A Hearts fan would not be so desperate for Hearts to fail.

As for where Jefferies has been successful, why would I care as long as he is successful at Hearts? I recognise as a non Hearts fan that may interest you.

Is your last comment really saying that a sports team finds it easier against inferior opposition than it does against superior opposition? You cannot be that thick, can you? :rofl:

SO, non Hearts fan, can we get back to talking about rumours surrounding OUR football team? There's a good chap.

Insightful.

I would never have guessed that playing Newtongrange Star would be easier for Hearts than playing Barcelona. It really is a moment of clarity. :rofl:

Drylaw Hearts

I would never have guessed that playing Newtongrange Star would be easier for Hearts than playing Barcelona. It really is a moment of clarity. :rofl:

It was one of the greatest posts in the history of JKB.

I won't forget this day.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Higdon has definatley not been offered anything by Hearts yet however he is still in talks and still says he would love to sign for us.

wright1989

A few things.

I don't think you have a season ticket. It's not so long ago you told us you were jobless and didn't go out the house. 12,000 odd posts on KB? :lol: I don't think those sort of people have season tickets.

Considering after getting a new job I've managed to sort out getting my ST renewed and it WILL happen over the next month. :thumbsup:

A Hearts fan would not be so desperate for Hearts to fail.[

I bought one last lear so I don't quite understand why I'd pay that amount of money to wish failure on the club.

As for where Jefferies has been successful, why would I care as long as he is successful at Hearts? I recognise as a non Hearts fan that may interest you.

Is your last comment really saying that a sports team finds it easier against inferior opposition than it does against superior opposition? You cannot be that thick, can you? :rofl:

I think you'll find I said. 'No chance against tougher opponents.' I'm well aware of how it is easier to beat smaller teams. I'm also aware that playing against bigger teams the way you play against smaller teams is NOT the way to go.

SO, non Hearts fan, can we get back to talking about rumours surrounding OUR football team? There's a good chap.

I understand my use of the English language might not be up to your standard but I'll let you get annoyed about that.

So very very sad 12,000 post count man.

kingantti1874

Couldn't agree more.

And on that note......

Straight from the ever reliable Hearts Rumours website........

"Right i was dazed after hearing this but it was from Darren Murray U19's coach who is my dads best friend. Hearts are set to prepare a ?10m bid for Bojan from Barcelona and also ?1.5 m for Cha from celtic and maybe even for michael ballack from Leverkusen but face oppisition from celtic. Players believed to get wages believed to be Cha - 14 k a week , Bojan - 35k a week , ballack - 62 k a week and romanov paying wages himself "

:o

Ha ha ha lol... That is the best worst rumour of all time... I wonder if bojan is happy about his imminent step up

Bert Le Clos

WTF is this got to do with Jay Jay. I told you whats happening. Believe it or believe it not .........

Are we in for him too?!

Okocha.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1248352598596

Bit old, but I think he can still cut it :whistling:

wright1989

Having a full time job and amounting to 12,000 posts BH?

I didn't go out for a good few months got really down and done something about it. Sounds like you've been couped up since April 2006. :rofl: :rofl:

I was about to chip in with my bit about having a dig regarding 12000 posts being sad as a bit 'cheap'.

However after reading back I see BH had a pop first. Having a go at the guy for having a tough time and being unemployed and refererring to it as 'those sorts of people' thats just snobbery. Shit like that does my box in. No need to have a go at the guy on those grounds at all. Poor show :down:

p.s if you believe that darkheid and castle greyskull would always be empty!

Ive heard Guyoun* Fernandez might sign :ninja:

doubt it though...

He has signed for feyernoord. shortest lived rumour ever then. :rolleyes:

Armageddon

Rumour going about that the Scottish Cup trophy has taken out a Super Injunction which stops it being linked with Hibernian FC ...

All roads lead to Gorgie

Rumour going about that the Scottish Cup trophy has taken out a Super Injunction which stops it being linked with Hibernian FC ...

Where have you been. I believe that said super injunction was taken out in 1902 and has been strictly observed since then :whistling:

Only a Game

Higdon has definatley not been offered anything by Hearts yet however he is still in talks and still says he would love to sign for us.

What are we talking about if the talks havent yet included an offer ?

Maybe we're asking him if he knows of any available strikers who are Hearts standard, like maybe someone he's mates with ? :rolleyes:

We have Sutton, we dont need Higdon or a type like him IMO. (Unless of course Kyle is completely knackered) He's almost identical to Sutton apart from the hair and the accent. We need a short wee fat bloke.

just got told diamond HAS failed medical. my source I would definitely class as ITK and when I asked his source simply was told "trust me"

I think and hope it's true

it's in the record too am told

Bert Le Clos

just got told diamond HAS failed medical. my source I would definitely class as ITK and when I asked his source simply was told "trust me"

:yas::pleasing:

rossthejambo

Ya get. How dare you claim to be ITK apropos my ITK credentials.

Qualify "wrongness"!! If we don't sign him? Or if we were never in for him?

Either way: ban me? Don't play a playa, Ross - don't play a playa, son. Not sure what that means. Is it appropriate here? Also, is it possible to be OTK?

:lol:

Last time I stick up for you sunshine.

If it's true about his agent playing funny buggers, I can see Vlad pulling the plug almost instantly.

Tommy Wiseau

Party time.

FF76B5E5-CA2F-D044-9C0B68EE84E5CF69.jpg

:jjyay:

Craigieboy

Daily Record reporting that Diamond has failed a medical. :verysmug:

But, Hearts still considering signing him. :facepalm:

:vrface:

Chris Benoit

Party time.

FF76B5E5-CA2F-D044-9C0B68EE84E5CF69.jpg

:jjyay:

Happy Days indeed :D

Spare a second for Clerry though poor guy is inconsolable :(

Clerry Jambo

Happy Days indeed :D

Spare a second for Clerry though poor guy is inconsolable :(

Morning Mr Benoit, appreciate you thinking about me.

Totally peed off about this :(

I have only one thing to say......................VLAD GTF :lol:

:lol:

Last time I stick up for you sunshine.

If it's true about his agent playing funny buggers, I can see Vlad pulling the plug almost instantly.

Ha ha, aye, that showed ye!

Not a big fan of agents is he! Wonder how much he enjoys JJ choosing players and then having to deal with whatever agent that brings along!!?

Hopefully we're Gomis' first choice and he has a word with the agent. I'd hope we're playing hardball rather than just telling them to do one.

:thumbsup:

Any idea if we are likely to succeed?

Have you head of any other potential targets?

Their high signing on fee demands have been sucessfully negotiated, and have been lowered by a huge amount. It is now up to Hearts to negotiate terms of contracts. I believe that both are keen to sign.

babertonjambo

Their high signing on fee demands have been sucessfully negotiated, and have been lowered by a huge amount. It is now up to Hearts to negotiate terms of contracts. I believe that both are keen to sign.

Great stuff. Would be a superb coup if we could get both. :thumbsup:

dont think anybody will like this one but came form the same that told me Plug had failed Medical and then that was confirmed in the Record.

We are now looking at .............................Darren Dodds........ albeit on a short term deal. This suggests to me somebody is offski. May just be Bouzid that has been widely commented on but if we are so keen to sign the likes of Diamond and now it appears someone like Dodds then we must be in need of cover

dont think anybody will like this one but came form the same that told me Plug had failed Medical and then that was confirmed in the Record.

We are now looking at .............................Darren Dodds........ albeit on a short term deal. This suggests to me somebody is offski. May just be Bouzid that has been widely commented on but if we are so keen to sign the likes of Diamond and now it appears someone like Dodds then we must be in need of cover

That would be an even bigger facepalm than Diamond.

I expect us to sign Fraser Wright. Not sure if Dodds would be as well as...?

Don't think Wright will be signed as a starter at all, more a reliable guy around the place and a good pro for the youngsters to learn from. Might have to play more than I thought!

I expect Bouzid AND Zal to go. No info on that, just a feeling.

Even if only one goes, I think fears over Webster's consistency of fitness would mean we need good backup. Said on other threads I like Eggy back there. Seem to be the only one though.

Webster (injuries?)

Wright (Good enough as 1st choice?)

Dodds (as Wright?)

Eggy (Needs someone strong beside him)

Hamilton (as Eggy and only 19yo)

Doesn't look too inspirig does it. Lee Wallace has done very well there in the past. Maybe see him there with Grainger LB???

mahgrassyshoes

I can't believe for a minute that there isn't a centre back somewhere in the club who couldn't act as back-up for the first team ahead of diamond or a 35(?) year old darren dods...

Not so much as a rumour, just putting it out there would anyone take alan gow to play behind the strikers, would be available on a free?

I am just guessing here but maybe this is the scenario

We are going to lose possibly two central defenders and we need cover. He has been thwarted in terms of Diamond thank fek so needs a stop gap until he signs his rightful target?

It would not be outwith the realms of possibility that he thinks highly of Frazer Wright. Question is how long has he got on his current contract? It may be that by waiting until the next window at Xmas he can get him on a pre contract?? someone would know how long FW has left.

He has a habit of going for solid dependable players he has previously worked with and FW aligned to the fact that we seem to be in need of a central defender fits the bill and would explain why Darren Dodds short term is an option!

Bigger question is if Frazer Wright is the right man? I am unconvinced but has never looked as big a donkey as Diamond

rossthejambo

I really hope this is some sort of malicious rumour to try and get us all onside with Diamond signing.

The thought of Darren Dods signing for Hearts gives me more of the creeps than Diamond.

Not so much as a rumour, just putting it out there would anyone take alan gow to play behind the strikers, would be available on a free?

No we wouldnt Alan...now away to another club site and tout yirsel :lol:

He's been shite since he left Falkirk about 3-4 years ago, why would you want him?

rudi must stay

a few years ago possibly. But he's a player going backwards these days IMO

No we wouldnt Alan...now away to another club site and tout yirsel :lol:

:lol: just putting it out there :whistling: he looked good for notts county especially against man city.

rudi must stay

Darren Dods :D

wouldn't be that bad a signing IMO. Seems a good pro and he might be another leader on the pitch

Drylaw Hearts

wouldn't be that bad a signing IMO. Seems a good pro and he might be another leader on the pitch

Too slow.

we won't sign Diamond because he is injury prone, so we go for a cripple like Dodds :lol:

rudi must stay

Too slow.

true. But as a last resort signing he'd be a decent choice IMO, plenty of expereince of the league

when did we last have a centreback with pace?

serious question

:lol: just putting it out there :whistling: he looked good for notts county especially against man city.

Seen him play a couple of times for County and he looked excellent. Was surprising cos he's pish!

If I hadn't known he was Alan Gow and we had signed that player, I'd think it was a good signing if that makes sense?

I do know it was Alan Gow though and hope we only see him back in Tynie in a Hibs strip.

BTW, how funny was it when all the Hibbies thought he'd chosen them above us and then JJ came out and confirmed his agent had been in touch with Hearts and JJ had told him to bolt!?!! Magic!

when did we last have a centreback with pace?

serious question

Neither Zal nor Eggy are slow. Webster has lost a yard but was quick pre-crippledom.

Only as cover right enough, but Lee Wallace.

Regal Kingston

I think we should go for Grant Munro.

Good honest pro with plenty of experience.....

AYE ******* RIGHT!! He is of similar quality to Darren Dodds.

There is now way we should be signing a 35 year old Hobo Carthorse.

Embarrassing.

Diamond looks a decent prospect now.

Can we not go out of bucking Scotland for a wee look?

Has JJ not noticed our game is in decline and the plyers are shight.

Where's Vlads contacts??

Archived