***The Official HEARTS TRANSFER RUMOURS*** Thread

Ryan Gosling

Regal Kingston

when did we last have a centreback with pace?

serious question

Jose Goncalves - But he had a 50p heid.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rudi must stay

I think we should go for Grant Munro.

Good honest pro with plenty of experience.....

AYE ******* RIGHT!! He is of similar quality to Darren Dodds.

There is now way we should be signing a 35 year old Hobo Carthorse.

Embarrassing.

Diamond looks a decent prospect now.

Can we not go out of bucking Scotland for a wee look?

Has JJ not noticed our game is in decline and the plyers are shight.

Where's Vlads contacts??

signed for Ross County..

does he have a club? :whistling:

Not sure but he does have an injunction out against Hearts, stopping us from pestering him!

Would rather see us go for McGregor from St. Mirren than Dodds or Diamond.

Regal Kingston

signed for Ross County..

Damn those staggies!

Maybe Darren Barr can play with Webster?

franko1874

Damn those staggies!

Maybe Darren Barr can play with Webster?

Not a bad shout, completely forgot about Barr for some reason.

What if Webster gets injured though?

That's if Bouzid AND Zal both go.

Ryan McGowan? Colin Hamilton? Lee Wallace? Eggert Jonsson?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'm still backing Darren Barr to come good for us, one difficult season does not a bad player make.

mahgrassyshoes

I'm still backing Darren Barr to come good for us, one difficult season does not a bad player make.

Correct, see Ian Black and Ryan Stevenson; amongst others.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Correct, see Ian Black and Ryan Stevenson; amongst others.

Definitely. Ian Black would actually be my choice as captain if Zal goes, but his recent "indiscretion" might rule that out!

mahgrassyshoes

Definitely. Ian Black would actually be my choice as captain if Zal goes, but his recent "indiscretion" might rule that out!

Personally, I wouldn't go that far as his temperment is questionable at times, although it's not unusual for people to get this responsibility and screw the head a bit. Agree with the last part of the sentence though!!

And while I say he wouldn't be my personal choice, it's hard to say who I would give it to. The two likely candidates, Webster and Kyle, are doubtful over the course of a season, Wallace is likely to go at some point this season and Eggert isn't ready for it.

Remember Michael Stewart, no thanks.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Remember Michael Stewart, no thanks.

Black's a much better player.

peni hearts

Webster and barr would do it for me.

Get them playing together in pre-season and hopefully they'd find a good understanding with eachother! :thumbsup:

Johanes de Silentio

Black's a much better player.

That's not really true, now is it?

franko1874

Ryan McGowan? Colin Hamilton? Lee Wallace? Eggert Jonsson?

Yes, I know we have other centre backs/players that can play centre back but IF Webster does get injured and Zal and Bouzid leave then it's back to a makeshift defence with no real leader at the back organising the defence in the way Webster does.

Ok we have Wallace but I personally think he is off this summer. Then there's jonsson, not bad at centre back but if he was paired with Barr or McGowan I wouldn't be too confident. I'm not saying they are bad defenders or that Barr won't come good this season because I think he will but none of them have the leadership qualities that Webster has.

innerjambo

Yes, I know we have other centre backs/players that can play centre back but IF Webster does get injured and Zal and Bouzid leave then it's back to a makeshift defence with no real leader at the back organising the defence in the way Webster does.

Ok we have Wallace but I personally think he is off this summer. Then there's jonsson, not bad at centre back but if he was paired with Barr or McGowan I wouldn't be too confident. I'm not saying they are bad defenders or that Barr won't come good this season because I think he will but none of them have the leadership qualities that Webster has.

This!

Once again not personally in the know but Ryan Flynn may be on his way. Transfer fee of ?50,000.

Anyone closer to a source confirm?

**** sake.Ian black as choice for a captain.He is ******* rank and should be shown the door on ability alone!!!

Stewart was a far better player.

The only thing Blackie has in his favour is that he doesn't get sent off as much as Stewart did.

Jambomullins

Once again not personally in the know but Ryan Flynn may be on his way. Transfer fee of ?50,000.

I actually heard this last night.............from his mum

innerjambo

How good is Ryan Flynn? I honestly don't know much about the chap.

Only seen him once against us, when they put us out the cup. He was exellent in that game! :thumbsup:

I actually heard this last night.............from his mum

Very close, you naughty boy.

I was told we were interested two weeks ago.

Things seem to have moved forward, if correct.

when did we last have a centreback with pace?

serious question

Christophe Berra was no slouch.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

InnerJambo,

That was my thinking, cannae remember much about him before that game and I haven't really taken a lot of notice of the first division since then. Has he been potm in the 1st or anything last season?

innerjambo

InnerJambo,

That was my thinking, cannae remember much about him before that game and I haven't really taken a lot of notice of the first division since then. Has he been potm in the 1st or anything last season?

Not sure about that, but I know for a fact Falkirk fans rate him very highly. Also, when he was first mentioned as a target on JKB, it seemed to excite quite a few!

BobbyJenkins

I work with a couple of Falkirk fans, they seem to rate him very highly. One of them said he stands out like a sore thumb at Division 1 level so heres hoping! smile.gif

Italian Lambretta

Just another from the Loanhead production line of young fitb a players wanting to play for the Gorgie. :thumbsup:

Not sure about that, but I know for a fact Falkirk fans rate him very highly. Also, when he was first mentioned as a target on JKB, it seemed to excite quite a few!

jamboinglasgow

Plus despite being called a winger, it seems he is best as an attacking midfielder behind the strikers, something we need. Also think its a market we need to look at more.

Also he has been SPL young player of the month once, and last season was CIS cup young player of the round (think for the round we were in.)

Johanes de Silentio

Guy on BBC Radio Scotland just said that the Diamond deal is still on, despite the ankle injury spotted in the medical! :down:

Seams cheap!?

innerjambo

Plus despite being called a winger, it seems he is best as an attacking midfielder behind the strikers, something we need. Also think its a market we need to look at more.

Also he has been SPL young player of the month once, and last season was CIS cup young player of the round (think for the round we were in.)

He's only 22, so it's exactly the type of player we can bring on and make a few bucks in a couple of years time if we sell. :thumbsup:

mahgrassyshoes

Seams cheap!?

I'm sure we can turn him into a very expensive suit... :whistling:

...a bit disco

Guy on BBC Radio Scotland just said that the Diamond deal is still on, despite the ankle injury spotted in the medical! :down:

Wisnae this guy was it?

chick_young.jpg

wright1989

So far.

The good. Sutton :woot: Flynn :thumbsup: Hammill :) Grainger. :mellow: (If only for back-up) :thumbsup: Home Kit. :santa2: Mole :Hearts Man spotrun: and The Pole away!

The bad. If rumours at to be believed. Skacel away. Seriously JJ :conf11: Away Kit. :thumbs_down:

And the Ugly.5372027a6045034435ml.jpg

Charlie-Brown

If this lad Flynn signs does this mean Taoiul is a no-goer :unsure:

It might mean Skacel is a no-goer as well?

Clerry Jambo

It might mean Skacel is a no-goer as well?

Good point Charlie, that would be the more probable scenario

Tommy Wiseau

There's only about 3 centre backs in the league I'd choose Zander Diamond over. Darren ****ing Dods is one of them. :vrface:

This better not be true. :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

We have plenty of better centre halves at the club.

Barr, McGowan, even Jonsson.

Darren Dodds! :facepalm:

Barr, McGowan, C.Hamilton are three centre halfs I'd rather see in the team than the above!

Clerry Jambo

There's only about 3 centre backs in the league I'd choose Zander Diamond over. Darren ****ing Dods is one of them. :vrface:

This better not be true. :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Oh Charles, in a sort of sadistic way, just to get right into the anti-zanny brigade, would "luv it" if Big Mr Dods signed for the famous :lol::lol:

Tommy Wiseau

Oh Charles, in a sort of sadistic way, just to get right into the anti-zanny brigade, would "luv it" if Big Mr Dods signed for the famous :lol::lol:

:rofl:

Please be advised that I'd still rather have type 2 diabetes than Zander Diamond, Clerry.

I'm just pointing out that if this is true, JJ has gone out and found someone I'd rather have the bad AIDS over instead. :vrface:

Clerry Jambo

:rofl:

Please be advised that I'd still rather have type 2 diabetes than Zander Diamond, Clerry.

I'm just pointing out that if this is true, JJ has gone out and found someone I'd rather have the bad AIDS over instead. :vrface:

For all the crack Charles, there must be better centre halves, younger and with potential, but already playing at a decent level, that we can bring in from the UK or abroad.

Tommy Wiseau

Correct Clerry.

There will be literally hundreds of them kicking about Europe. If not thousands. Major gaffe if DD is signed - at least ZD is still young enough to improve to somewhere approaching mediocrity. :facepalm:

Archived