***The Official HEARTS TRANSFER RUMOURS*** Thread

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

Darren Dods?

The 36 year old, currently injured Darren Dods?

Surely not!

I think the Darren Dods rumour is bull sh*t. Cant believe peope are taking it seriously

On a serious point, if Hearts are really after Ryan Flynn and Morgano Gomis then i suspect Rudi and possibly Ryan Stevenson will be looking for new clubs.....

Tommy Wiseau

Darren Dods?

Surely not!

Yes, I am fairly sure this will not be a real thing to happen. "Big Zanny" :yucky: is bad enough, but we really need to have JJ put in a home if he even looks at a player like DD with anything other than contempt. :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

No danger Dods will be signing for Hearts, 36 years old is waaaaaaayyyyyyy out of the criteria that Vlad would ever approve of

(hopefully) :unsure:

Considering after getting a new job I've managed to sort out getting my ST renewed and it WILL happen over the next month. :thumbsup:

I bought one last lear so I don't quite understand why I'd pay that amount of money to wish failure on the club.

I think you'll find I said. 'No chance against tougher opponents.' I'm well aware of how it is easier to beat smaller teams. I'm also aware that playing against bigger teams the way you play against smaller teams is NOT the way to go.

I understand my use of the English language might not be up to your standard but I'll let you get annoyed about that.

So very very sad 12,000 post count man.

A new job! Well done! I fully expect my cut after my motivational posts are surely behind that change. Re the season ticket. Say what you like, for somebody that posts so heavily against our club, I'd be astonished if you really get one, or had one last year.

As for the smaller/bigger sides, give me a break! It seems that you ARE saying that it is harder to play better sides than lesser sides. You go on to post an example of this mere words later.

You don't need to apologise for your command of the language though, I haven't noticed any glaring errors, just the glaring dislike for Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Having a full time job and amounting to 12,000 posts BH?

I didn't go out for a good few months got really down and done something about it. Sounds like you've been couped up since April 2006. :rofl: :rofl:

My 12,000 are all solid gold. Much like all great strikers, I am prolific within the time I am on. Apologies I haven't responded all day. Whilst you have been self harming I have been out earning the family crust. ;)

Back on topic.

I will be astonished if Darren Dods ever signs for Hearts.

I will be surprised if Alexander Diamond signs for Hearts following the failure of the medical.

I will be very pleased with a promising Jefferies signing of Flynn should this come off.

For me, if we do sign Flynn we only need a centre half to complete our incomings.

Great effort from all at Hearts.thumbsup.gif

Back on topic.

I will be astonished if Darren Dods ever signs for Hearts.

I will be surprised if Alexander Diamond signs for Hearts following the failure of the medical.

I will be very pleased with a promising Jefferies signing of Flynn should this come off.

For me, if we do sign Flynn we only need a centre half to complete our incomings.

Great effort from all at Hearts.thumbsup.gif

whats your take on the centre mids?

wright1989

:what:

:vrface:

Sorry, I was adding white text in another post as when BH went to quote me he'd see my white text. Cheers. :down:

wright1989

And for you to go on about my past problem to such a degree says a lot more about you than it does me.

Now do one you sad sad man. :thumbsup:

The BH/wright1989 conflict is one I've never understood. :lol:

The BH/wright1989 conflict is one I've never understood. :lol:

brothers imo

wright1989

I honestly don't know how it started, maybe Big H keeps notes on people that say things he doesn't like.

Then 18 month later. BAM, you're for it boy? :unsure:

I honestly don't know how it started, maybe Big H keeps notes on people that say things he doesn't like.

Then 18 month later. BAM, you're for it boy? :unsure:

Daily Express apparantly running with a story about Hearts offering an out of contract SPL player a deal, but want him to lower his wage demands to sign...according to Twitter...any idea's who? My guess is Gomis.

Daily Express apparantly running with a story about Hearts offering an out of contract SPL player a deal, but want him to lower his wage demands to sign...according to Twitter...any idea's who? My guess is Gomis.

Plug, after the discovery of his dodgy ankle?

...a bit disco

Better no' be that feckin' Ratboy Riordan.

<_<

Adam Rooney perhaps?

Pretty confident that'll be Gomis cos some allegedly 'ITK' poster was saying exactly that about him.

Adam Rooney perhaps?

He would perhaps be my second guess but I don't think we're gonna go for another striker until we've got rid of one of Glen or Calum Elliot. And as someone just posted, based on the rumours around the forum I would guess that it's Gomis. In all honesty I don't think we'll be looking at Rooney, think JJ will be concentrating on developing Elliot and Glen alongside the main 3 forwards of Sutton, Kyle and Elliott. With those 5 I'm quite happy with our frontline.

The felly has apparently said over Twitter that it's a Dundee United player.

Charlie-Brown

Darren Dods?

Surely not!

tomas kancelskis! ;)

legendary27

Sounds like genius on the part of JJ and Vlad.

Vlad: "How will we get them to accept the signing of Zander Diamond"

JJ: "No idea, the boy's a complete dud"

Vlad: "We could always pretend we were going to sign Darren Dods !"

JJ: "You know, that might just work . . . . . . "

:lol:

marvins ear

Would rather see us go for McGregor from St. Mirren than Dodds or Diamond.

Big Dunfermline fan, signing for them soon.

Hawick Jambo

Where did the rumours about Darren Doods come from ?

He is even more crap than Zander

Drylaw Hearts

In The Sun it states Gomis is the player with the high wage demands.

Really ?

wright1989

Really ?

Unless my eyes were deceiving me yes.

Oops, it was actually the Daily Star. :ninja:

Rudolf's Mate

I think the Darren Dods rumour is bull sh*t. Cant believe peope are taking it seriously

Agreed. He defo doesn't fit the profile of what Vlad & JJ are looking for.

On a serious point, if Hearts are really after Ryan Flynn and Morgano Gomis then i suspect Rudi and possibly Ryan Stevenson will be looking for new clubs.....

Possibly re Rudi however I think Ryan may have done enough towards the end of the season. Plus he can't be on a huge wage nor one of the higher earners.

johndawgylt

This mildly upsets me.

I think Ryan Stevenson is in for a very good season this season!

Fat Striker

Never been any doubt in my mind that Stevo would stay on.

Wish I had the same confidence about Rudi. It's a no brainer but the longer we wait the more concerned I am. Get him signed up Jim!

Vlad-Stupid

I think Ryan Stevenson is in for a very good season this season!

Stevo was our most improved player last season. Him and Elliott were about the only two who put in a shift in the last 12 games. I think he'll be top drawer for us next season :thumbsup:

Why?

Because he isn't very good. Was awful for the majority of the season. His performances in his preferred position were poor. He done a turn up front towards the tail end but we've signed Sutton. He is worse than Rudi, I'd argue he has less potential than Robinson. If we sign a couple of midfielders I don't see the need for him.

A couple of games this season he was outstanding, Easter Road and against Motherwell at Tynie in the 3 each game. Deserves another deal imo.

Teuchterjambo

Because he isn't very good. Was awful for the majority of the season. His performances in his preferred position were poor. He done a turn up front towards the tail end but we've signed Sutton. He is worse than Rudi, I'd argue he has less potential than Robinson. If we sign a couple of midfielders I don't see the need for him.

That sums hit up for me. The guy is an honest hard working player and gives all he has for the cause but......as you say his best performances were as a stop gap striker where he certainly put a few good shifts in and we all appreciated that particularly at a time when many others were really poor. Doubt he will get the opportunities up front next season and did not impress in midfield.

I would like to give him another season though, maybe just maybe the confidence he got from his run up front will transfer to his midfield role and we may seee a much improved RS.

I think Stevo is an ok squad player. Plus he'll be on pretty low wages.

And another obstacle for the likes of McGowan, Prychynenko, Robinson & maybe even Holt.

Drylaw Hearts

And another obstacle for the likes of McGowan, Prychynenko, Robinson & maybe even Holt.

Nonsense.

You can't just have a first team player then an untried youth player as the only back up.

Nonsense.

You can't just have a first team player then an untried youth player as the only back up.

Robinson and McGowan have both had minutes this season. Are they going to get more opportunities this season?

I guess it is dependent on who we sign, but if 2 of Taouil, Gomis, Skacel & Flynn sign then what is the point in keeping him?

Nonsense.

Not looking for an argument, but if you cant have untried youth players and we don't have a reserves team what do we do with them ?

Drylaw Hearts

Robinson and McGowan have both had minutes this season. Are they going to get more opportunities this season?

I guess it is dependent on who we sign, but if 2 of Taouil, Gomis, Skacel & Flynn sign then what is the point in keeping him?

Not looking for an argument, but if you cant have untried youth players and we don't have a reserves team what do we do with them ?

Youth players need to be eased into the team and not be the only option if the first team player is unavailable.

Youth players need to be eased into the team and not be the only option if the first team player is unavailable.

I wasn't suggesting they be the only option. Though if it was a toss up between Stevenson and Prychynecko in centre midfield I'd go with the latter.

Drylaw Hearts

I wasn't suggesting they be the only option. Though if it was a toss up between Stevenson and Prychynecko in centre midfield I'd go with the latter.

Based on..........

Surely though that is what last season was for Robinson and Mcgowan, we either need to play them or get rid of them I like Stevenson myself but would hate to see him stop a bright young talent come through, maybe a bit extreme I admit but we have seen it happen with Charlie Adam and Stephen Dobbie in Scotland. I suppose my point is more about reserve competition.

Archived