***The Official HEARTS TRANSFER RUMOURS*** Thread

Ryan Gosling

Clerry Jambo

Frazer Wright maybe coming? Just read on Jamie hamill's twitter hamster_86 Jamie Hamill @ @fraz2312 u 2 big man am gonna miss the banter :-( I heard a wee whisper about u :-) 6 minutes ago

Probably nothing but you never know :whistling:

Report this morning that St Johnstone in for Wright and Vlad may have denied sanctioning the deal.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tynecastle Valhalla

is rudi not the top-scoring spl midfielder this last season?

we have to keep him

his ability is second to none at the club

No news is good news when Zander Diamond is supposed to be signing for us.

Gomis in Daily ranger moaning that he can't get a club sorted out as all the managers seem to be on holiday!

Reckon he'll still head to championship tho!

Bert Le Clos

Gomis of Dundee United?

I hope I'm wrong on this, but I don't think we have ever been in for him unfortunately.

I know Ianbairdshair claimed we were in for him, and I'm not questioning whether someone told him this or not. I believe someone did, I just don't know if it's true.

It's likely agent talk, trying to generate more interest and better contract offers for their players. And unfortunately for us, because we are always looking to strengthen and because usually, the media know nothing of our transfers were are first port of call for every player looking for a club.

Samme applies to Adam Rooney. Would love for us to be genuinely in for both, but I don't see it. Things would have happened by now if we were. (C'mon Vlad, prove me wrong!)

rossthejambo

I hope I'm wrong on this, but I don't think we have ever been in for him unfortunately.

I know Ianbairdshair claimed we were in for him, and I'm not questioning whether someone told him this or not. I believe someone did, I just don't know if it's true.

It's likely agent talk, trying to generate more interest and better contract offers for their players. And unfortunately for us, because we are always looking to strengthen and because usually, the media know nothing of our transfers were are first port of call for every player looking for a club.

Samme applies to Adam Rooney. Would love for us to be genuinely in for both, but I don't see it. Things would have happened by now if we were. (C'mon Vlad, prove me wrong!)

I think IBH is actually fairly ITK on things so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the Gomis rumour (if he's wrong then I think a ban should be forthcoming for selling us all a dud :down: ).

I agree with Rooney though I don't think we're remotely interested in him.

I think IBH is actually fairly ITK on things so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the Gomis rumour (if he's wrong then I think a ban should be forthcoming for selling us all a dud :down: ).

I have also said we were in for him. Whether it happens or not is another matter.

Bert Le Clos

I don't doubt he is.

I just question if we were really in for him or if it was agent talk. Hopefully we are.

winston churchill

Cardiff intrested in Bouzid

I've always said he was a better rugby player or aussie rules..

He's also lucky as the collar is already turned up

169600.jpg

Ya get. How dare you claim to be ITK apropos my ITK credentials.

Qualify "wrongness"!! If we don't sign him? Or if we were never in for him?

Either way: ban me? Don't play a playa, Ross - don't play a playa, son. Not sure what that means. Is it appropriate here? Also, is it possible to be OTK?

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Ya get. How dare you claim to be ITK apropos my ITK credentials.

Qualify "wrongness"!! If we don't sign him? Or if we were never in for him?

Either way: ban me? Don't play a playa, Ross - don't play a playa, son. Not sure what that means. Is it appropriate here? Also, is it possible to be OTK?

The only time I've seen Hearts - or any Scottish football team - live this season was the 3-3 draw against Motherwell. I have no idea which players are competent and which are not. I keep up to date with things via JKB. If it's possible to be OTK, I reckon I'm the top of the list.

Or am I? Anyone know? And if you think you know.....

SOURCE? :thumbsup:

wright1989

Gomes has been approached. As has Prince Bauben.

Higdon has been approched. As has Liam Miller.

WOW :o That was easy.

Higdon has been approched. As has Liam Miller.

WOW :o That was easy.

We'll see..........

As have at least half a dozen others

Time to reign in expectations please folks -- at seasons end any manger worth his salt will have around a dozen or more players in mind at the top of his list -- there will be others who he moves on to if original target not available or player sold from his own team

wright1989

We'll see..........

......Waiting.gif

:thumbsup:

......Waiting.gif

Its because of posters like you, that guys who DO know a bit about whats going on, don't post.

Time to reign in expectations please folks -- at seasons end any manger worth his salt will have around a dozen or more players in mind at the top of his list -- there will be others who he moves on to if original target not available or player sold from his own team

Who are the others that have been made on offer ?

wright1989

Its because of posters like you, that guys who DO know a bit about whats going on, don't post.

I think you'll find I was one of the posters that defended JayJay. (Hope you don't mind I've put your name in this thread.)

Exactly. We'll have a target of about 15 players, looking to sign 5. You need to keep your options open at all times.

WTF is this got to do with Jay Jay. I told you whats happening. Believe it or believe it not .........

wright1989

WTF is this got to do with Jay Jay. I told you whats happening. Believe it or believe it not .........

:lenny:

Calm down dear.

Perfectly Calm Thanks.....

He's not a Hearts fan, Bam. Nothing to worry about.thumbsup.gif

jamboinglasgow

:lenny:

Calm down dear.

I dont think he is the one who needs to calm down.

This is a thread for rumours, let people post rumours on it. You dont have to believe them, but dont scare people off posting rumours.

This is a thread for rumours, let people post rumours on it. You dont have to believe them, but dont scare people off posting rumours.

Some people on here don't seem to realise what a fans forum is eh!?

Part of the fun is the rumours and knowing who to believe, who to discount and sometimes praying a discouted one has guessed right!

gomis wont be at tynie unless he drops his wage demands!!

Not far off what i heard but not exactly. Agent the issue. Same agent as Buaben but not sure if anything to be read into that or not.

Ryan Gosling

Not far off what i heard but not exactly. Agent the issue. Same agent as Buaben but not sure if anything to be read into that or not.

Signing on fee?

Greedy_Jambo

There should be a poll: Do you think it's ok to lie? (not that i'm suggesting that people make things up on here)

We could then single out the stoaters beforehand.

Mind you, they would probably just lie about it.

yep sorry my man i was a wee bit drunk & couldnt remember if it was player or agent!!! haha ianbaird'shair i think we know each other from staggs!!!

Part of the fun is the rumours and knowing who to believe, who to discount and sometimes praying a discouted one has guessed right!

Exactly.

You take what you see with a pinch of salt. I'd rather hear what is "the word on the street" whether it is guaranteed or not. As you two say, I make my own mind up based on the poster saying it and how likely the story is. What is often the case (and I say this in the nicest possible way to some posters) is that a poster has been told something and absolutely believes it. Quite often my feeling is, I believe you, dude, but the person who told you the story is talking shit.

The Bam is a long term poster and has not really been known to post such shan rumours so I personally deduct that he believes his story. How good is his source? Only The Bam knows tbh. Interested to hear but not putting the son's kidney up as security at the bookies just yet.

wright1989

He's not a Hearts fan, Bam. Nothing to worry about.thumbsup.gif

Not being a JJ fan and not being a Hearts fan is COMPLETELY different. Isn't it. :unsure:

Not being a JJ fan and not being a Hearts fan is COMPLETELY different. Isn't it. :unsure:

Wanting the Hearts manager to fail is not the act of a Hearts fan.

wright1989

People that make up rumours ARE pathetic, and it's not fun trying to pick out the genuine ones from the shite ones.

...a bit disco

Couldn't agree more.

And on that note......

Straight from the ever reliable Hearts Rumours website........

"Right i was dazed after hearing this but it was from Darren Murray U19's coach who is my dads best friend. Hearts are set to prepare a ?10m bid for Bojan from Barcelona and also ?1.5 m for Cha from celtic and maybe even for michael ballack from Leverkusen but face oppisition from celtic. Players believed to get wages believed to be Cha - 14 k a week , Bojan - 35k a week , ballack - 62 k a week and romanov paying wages himself "

:o

Clerry Jambo

Correct and I think I know the guys to believe :thumbsup:

ColinS1874

People that make up rumours ARE pathetic, and it's not fun trying to pick out the genuine ones from the shite ones.

Well this is a rumour thread check the title and every rumour starts of somewhere

innerjambo

Couldn't agree more.

And on that note......

"Right i was dazed after hearing this but it was from Darren Murray U19's coach who is my dads best friend. Hearts are set to prepare a ?10m bid for Bojan from Barcelona and also ?1.5 m for Cha from celtic and maybe even for michael ballack from Leverkusen but face oppisition from celtic. Players believed to get wages believed to be Cha - 14 k a week , Bojan - 35k a week , ballack - 62 k a week and romanov paying wages himself "

Really? :unsure:

Couldn't agree more.

And on that note......

Bojan isn't worth that IMO.

babertonjambo

Any idea if we are likely to succeed?

Have you head of any other potential targets?

wright1989

Wanting the Hearts manager to fail is not the act of a Hearts fan.

Is that all you have to say?

I suppose having a ST makes me a 'Non Hearts supporter' :keys: Shit will hit the fan when we get pumped out of Europe and do mediocre in the league next season.

Was watching a game on ESPN and the commentator commented on one of the teams 'stone age tactics.' "There just lumping the ball up and trying to get something from knockdowns, It's all very basic."

There's a reason why JJ's only ever been successful in Scotland.

We'll do fine against lower oppositions and no chance against tougher opponents. That's the way it always will be.

Archived