***The Official HEARTS TRANSFER RUMOURS*** Thread

Ryan Gosling

Boak.

It's Mr Romanovs own damn fault he has to subsidise us year in year out as he was chucking money about like Montgomery Brewster for the first 3 years he was here.

Spot on........thumbsup.gif

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scott_jambo

Dissagree, Kello is a better goalie than Alexander and I reckon most honest Huns would agree.

Never been impressed with Alexander to be honest.

Alexander has proven his worth for Rangers in the big games. I like him.

If we were to lose Kello for a decent sum and got Alexander for free or a reasonable fee, I would be reasonably happy. I would rather have the him than the likes of Cammy Bell as some have suggested.

Rudolf's Mate

This. Think people were forgetting when the other fud was out the team, we all said he shouldn't walk back in as this boy had been outstanding.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sorry but I just do not rate him as highly as Kello. I remember his games when McGregor was out and he did a turn but he is not as good a goalkeeper as Kello. He was actually in the year above me at school and apart from not rating his as highly as Kello, I remember that he was ALWAYS out practising, real commitment but just not as good IMO.

Our own MacDonald did us a good turn that season where he always seemed to get the nod against Rangers and represented QOS in the Cup v Rangers but I do not rate him as highly as Kello either.

So the people who are suggesting Alexander from rangers, just wondering would you be willing to accept cash plus Alexander for Wallace?

scott_jambo

Sorry but I just do not rate him as highly as Kello. I remember his games when McGregor was out and he did a turn but he is not as good a goalkeeper as Kello. He was actually in the year above me at school and apart from not rating his as highly as Kello, I remember that he was ALWAYS out practising, real commitment but just not as good IMO.

Our own MacDonald did us a good turn that season where he always seemed to get the nod against Rangers and represented QOS in the Cup v Rangers but I do not rate him as highly as Kello either.

Slightly concerned that you are comparing Mcdonald to Alexander...

When Alexander was playing St Petersburg in the UEFA cup final, Kello was cleaning boots at Kaunas.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Slightly concerned that you are comparing Mcdonald to Alexander...

When Alexander was playing St Petersburg in the UEFA cup final, Kello was cleaning boots at Kaunas.

Kello is a better shot-stopper, has a fantastic record at penalties, kept some fantastic clean-sheets and I think... Correct me if I am wrong, very possible... Was given enough time off from cleaning the boots at Kaunas, to play well enough against Rangers in a game that knocked them out of Europe.

I prefer Kello, I stand by this viewpoint. :)

scott_jambo

Kello is a better shot-stopper, has a fantastic record at penalties, kept some fantastic clean-sheets and I think... Correct me if I am wrong, very possible... Was given enough time off from cleaning the boots at Kaunas, to play well enough against Rangers in a game that knocked them out of Europe.

I prefer Kello, I stand by this viewpoint. :)

I think they are about the same but Alexander edges it on experience.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think they are about the same but Alexander edges it on experience.

Edges it on experience is fair enough. I think Kello edges it in ability though. To be fair it would be easier to compare if Alexander would get himself some regular first team football rather than sitting on his erchie at Mordor. Something else that always sticks in my mind about Alexander is the time that he said that David Marshal should get the nod ahead of him for Scotland duty... That was baffling stuff, :ermm:

Mirror are saying that an unlikely rumour is Wagner Love to Hearts!!!

Not that sleaze from X-Factor???

It's not from Jan 10 is it???

No but I haven't seen the article and thought if they were saying it was an "unlikely" signing then it might have been a similar type of story.

I don't think we were ever seriously in for him.

Think we made an enquiry which the players agent said was too low and that spawned the story that they had to lower their wages to move here. If we'd made serious moves for him, it would have been more widely reported.

I don't think we were ever seriously in for him.

Think we made an enquiry which the players agent said was too low and that spawned the story that they had to lower their wages to move here. If we'd made serious moves for him, it would have been more widely reported.

Are we all done with transfers then, I hope not!

Clerry Jambo

The other name that was getting banded about was Kevin McDonald, has he signed for anyone?

The other name that was getting banded about was Kevin McDonald, has he signed for anyone?

Was that not something we just invented on JKB rather than Hearts having any interest? :unsure:

Was that not something we just invented on JKB rather than Hearts having any interest? :unsure:

You mean somethings on here are not true?

Neilson's Shank

Possibly :ninja:

Not claiming to be ITK but I think some of the claims in this thread may not be true

Not claiming to be ITK but I think some of the claims in this thread may not be true

That's an outrageous comment, source??? <_<

Archived