****The All In One LGBTQ+ & Related Issues Mega Thread****

The Mighty Thor

The Mighty Thor

To prevent further spamming of almost every single thread.....

Here you go an all in one thread for all those things LGBTQ+ you're desperate to shoehorn into every other thread.

You're most welcome 👍

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dawnrazor

• doctor jambo

• Unknown user

The Mighty Thor
Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

Aye but what is a woman ? 

This is the very place for such a complex question. 👍

If only you had such intolerance for the tories.  🙄

Thought I’d get in there first and mention them before your desperation to shoehorn it in to every thread takes over. 😊

The Mighty Thor
15 minutes ago, Dazo said:

If only you had such intolerance for the tories.  🙄

Thought I’d get in there first and mention them before your desperation to shoehorn it in to every thread takes over. 😊

I keep my intolerance for the Tories to the relevant threads.

It's a fairly easy principle to follow 😉

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I keep my intolerance for the Tories to the relevant threads.

It's a fairly easy principle to follow 😉

Oh I Know Thor but I was just trying to lighten the mood before the rest of your gaggle turned up to continue the onslaught into James. 😊

The Mighty Thor
21 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Oh I Know Thor but I was just trying to lighten the mood before the rest of your gaggle turned up to continue the onslaught into James. 😊

I know that mate. I worded that reply badly ☹️

It's not an onslaught on James, in fact it gives him a suitable platform to debate a subject very important to him. He'll shine on this thread 👍

For the rest of us, we can then chose whether we want to engage on that topic or not rather than sifting through 30-40 posts of unrelated stuff. 

Japan Jambo
3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Here you go an all in one thread for all those things LGBTQ+ you're desperate to shoehorn into every other thread.

You're most welcome 👍

Thank you for your service 👍

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Thread ban for me please mods.

🤣 and me too please 

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Onslaught into James? 😄

He rips into anyone who dares to disagree with his immutable viewpoints, doesn't get anywhere enough of an onslaught imo.

Can you ask to be thread banned? No way I'll be able to ignore it 

13 minutes ago, graygo said:

Onslaught into James? 😄

He rips into anyone who dares to disagree with his immutable viewpoints, doesn't get anywhere enough of an onslaught imo.

Yep it’s like picking a scab. 😂

11 minutes ago, Locky said:

Not really sure what's going on, but if it keeps me amused on a Friday in the office, I'm all for it.

The question is Locky, have you perfected the art of looking like you're really getting through the work when you're actually reading shite on here? I seem to be getting the hang of it, I've been in the office all week and find that huffing and puffing a d looking a wee bit angry then a wee bit concerned has the rest of the office convinced!

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

The question is Locky, have you perfected the art of looking like you're really getting through the work when you're actually reading shite on here? I seem to be getting the hang of it, I've been in the office all week and find that huffing and puffing a d looking a wee bit angry then a wee bit concerned has the rest of the office convinced!

For sure Dawn. Got my Chrome window scaled down so its less obvious that its on my screen. Although the huffing and puffing and head shaking comes naturally when reading this place sometimes.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

Although the huffing and puffing and head shaking comes naturally when reading this place sometimes.

Doesn't it just🤦

Ron Burgundy
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

This is the very place for such a complex question. 👍

It's only a complex question for attention seekers and the mentally challenged IMO.

OmiyaHearts

Let people be who or what they want to be. 99% of people I've met in all walks of life have all been sound; whether male , female or whatever else. People need to chill and stop getting upset about things that have virtually no impact on their lives.

As long as people are happy and their individual choices are not harming others. They can do what they want.

49 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Let people be who or what they want to be. 99% of people I've met in all walks of life have all been sound; whether male , female or whatever else. People need to chill and stop getting upset about things that have virtually no impact on their lives.

As long as people are happy and their individual choices are not harming others. They can do what they want.

Its more about can they DO whatever they want. 

OmiyaHearts
15 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Its more about can they DO whatever they want. 

Who can? Sorry, not sure who you mean.

5 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Who can? Sorry, not sure who you mean.

Be who you want is a good position and would help people.

Doing what you want can affect the rights and opportunities of other people. 

6 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You're most welcome 👍

There already was a thread of sorts.

I already apologised for taking the Tory thread off topic .

I wasn't desperate to shoehorn this subject into every thread but felt it was unfair on Judy that he was accused of facilitating the deaths of trans teens.

An accusation then levelled at me.

An accusation that was made against an American politician because he didn't believe a transman could get pregnant.

@Led Tasso hasn't answered my question of whether he believes that's a possibility.

Be interesting to hear because the language and references he used were almost the same as the trans activist who called the American politician out .

2 hours ago, graygo said:

Onslaught into James? 😄

You have personal dealings with this I think I'm right in saying.

So maybe it's a good thing if you contribute so everyone knows how hard it is for youngsters.

I'm not transphobic I don't think but I am a middle aged man and I admit I find some of the trans activist positions very hard to accept.

Lone Striker
4 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I know that mate. I worded that reply badly ☹️

It's not an onslaught on James, in fact it gives him a suitable platform to debate a subject very important to him. He'll shine on this thread 👍

For the rest of us, we can then chose whether we want to engage on that topic or not rather than sifting through 30-40 posts of unrelated stuff. 

tbf to James, his pet subject was actually the main topic on Newsnight last night, with 2 MPs (one supporting Mordaunt & one supporting one of the others) trying to explain their positions on all this stuff.   

Penises, toilets  and surgery were mentioned .....     apparently its more important than a war, record food bank use, record NHS waiting times, and rampant inflation,   Each to their own, though.

.  :tlj:

39 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

If I do the “ Buffalo Bill “ in the mirror, am I temporarily a woman?

Do you do the buffalo bill ?

1 minute ago, Ked said:

No.

Just wondered as you asked.

Aw come on boys, we've all done it...........haven't we........?

51 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

If I do the “ Buffalo Bill “ in the mirror, am I temporarily a woman?

The Buffalo Bill. :lol: Never heard that before but think I'm following.

5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Yer own yer own there pal

🤣

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Yer own yer own there pal

🤣

I was asking for a friend.......

chrome_image_15 Jul 2022 15_11_18 BST.png

8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

T-rights are important.

T-men are real men. T-women are real women

Hide contents

By T, I mean Tory, obvs.

Oi !

Over to the torie thread

Jeffros Furios
58 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Certainly have and there's photos .

Unless I'm thinking something else 🤔 

Watt-Zeefuik

Right, I'm here. If someone wants to argue with me about something I said on the Tory thread or some such, feel free to quote it here and have at it.

Watt-Zeefuik
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Cute mate, but it's against board rules to mention someone in a thread unless they've posted in the thread. I'm just trying to facilitate getting the argument out of the Tory thread.

Here, we'll repeat the simple argument: trans stigma, like the notion that trans women are just sexual predators dressed up in a frock to make it easier to sexually assault cis women and therefore must be excluded from all-women "safe spaces," kills teens. The evidence is here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32345113/

A certain trans-obsessed poster who hasn't appeared here yet wants to post this same stigma all over this board and dismiss any objections to it with rude gifs. Anyway . . .

7 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Cute mate, but it's against board rules to mention someone in a thread unless they've posted in the thread. 

Aye, I must apologise to the lassie in the giff for posting her 🤣

Konrad von Carstein
26 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Cute mate, but it's against board rules to mention someone in a thread unless they've posted in the thread. I'm just trying to facilitate getting the argument out of the Tory thread.

Here, we'll repeat the simple argument: trans stigma, like the notion that trans women are just sexual predators dressed up in a frock to make it easier to sexually assault cis women and therefore must be excluded from all-women "safe spaces," kills teens. The evidence is here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32345113/

A certain trans-obsessed poster who hasn't appeared here yet wants to post this same stigma all over this board and dismiss any objections to it with rude gifs. Anyway . . .

I think you can @ their username 😉

5 hours ago, Ked said:

You have personal dealings with this I think I'm right in saying.

So maybe it's a good thing if you contribute so everyone knows how hard it is for youngsters.

I'm not transphobic I don't think but I am a middle aged man and I admit I find some of the trans activist positions very hard to accept.

It's not a subject that often crops up in my daily life, just the same as anyone else's gender rarely crops up in my daily life. My main issue is when someone goes on about militant activists shouting down people who don't share their views and yet to me comes across as more of a militant activist than anyone I've ever spoke to about the subject. The person I'm talking about most certainly is transphobic.