***The Official HEARTS TRANSFER RUMOURS*** Thread

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we get a few midfielders lined up soon. If Ruben goes and Black gets punished for alleged incident then we will be really toiling for players. Especially with Rudi yet to have his deal extended.

edit: were we not linked with Willo Flood recently?

Getting rid of Suso?

:D

UTTER MADNESS! :D

Can't speak for Gambo, but I think that Suso will leave. That is a very different thing from saying I want him to leave. Really didn't think I'd say that when he was in the early stages of his Hearts career to be fair.

super_vlad

Can't speak for Gambo, but I think that Suso will leave. That is a very different thing from saying I want him to leave. Really didn't think I'd say that when he was in the early stages of his Hearts career to be fair.

was told ages ago that Suso will leave as his family don't like it over here.

Tynecastle Valhalla

Whilst hoping we sign a few players, i really hope we see quite a few leaving Tynecastle, and i mean quite a few. We really need a clearout.

Elliot

Mole

Obua

Glen

Kurchaski

Ruben

Black

Bouzid

Suso

J.Thomson

MacDonald

Would do for starters( i am sure others will have their own ideas), and allow room for new blood and youngsters to break through.

We need a left back, right back, maybe a centre half, forward thinking central midfielders, a centre forward.

i would like all of the guys in bold to stay. in fact it is important they do stay as they are all 1st team players. and good players.

in terms of rumours i heard they were thinking about signing chris mcguire if he can be pursuaded to leave aberdeen. would welcome him tobh

Uncle Buck

i would like all of the guys in bold to stay. in fact it is important they do stay as they are all 1st team players. and good players.

in terms of rumours i heard they were thinking about signing chris mcguire if he can be pursuaded to leave aberdeen. would welcome him tobh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13401617.stm

berrasbraw

Anyone know who we are looking at at Dundee,the comentator for that game 2 weeks ago said someone from Hearts was at the game,but wouldn't say who he was watching.

Anyone know who we are looking at at Dundee,the comentator for that game 2 weeks ago said someone from Hearts was at the game,but wouldn't say who he was watching.

Could have been the boy we had on loan there, Brown was it? Other than that I can only think of Harkins maybe..

berrasbraw

Could have been the boy we had on loan there, Brown was it? Other than that I can only think of Harkins maybe..

cheers :thumbsup:

Uncle Buck

Gary Harkins or Craig Forsyth maybe?

heard the harkins one a few times

Eremenko.

Would be a class signing. I don't see it happening though.

Get Jamie Mole out. I've never rated him.

jamboinglasgow

Would be a class signing. I don't see it happening though.

Get Jamie Mole out. I've never rated him.

his contracts ends this summer so he will be off

his contracts ends this summer so he will be off

Possibly to Gateshead. He will still get ?1,000+ there.

Hull Hearts

I was told by someone at the game on Sunday that Zander Diamond has bought a house in Edinburgh...... Unfortunatley for us though (x2), it house was Lee Wallace's house! (Could be rubbish, not claiming he was ITK).

Also, saw Kosovo Dave at York station on Saturday when waiting for my train, but he was on his mobile so couldn't do any digging. Presume he'd been do a Sheffield club, maybe Rotherham. Don't think it'll be City - he's not conference bad... Course there's always a chance he was just visiting.

Thats my poor contributions any!

I honestly think I would walk past Kosovo dave in the street, you done well recognising him mate.

Arthur Morgan

These are easily predictable but Dawid Kucharski & Jamie Mole are definitely leaving the club. We are also releasing a youngster with the surname of Devlin?

jamboinglasgow

These are easily predictable but Dawid Kucharski & Jamie Mole are definitely leaving the club. We are also releasing a youngster with the surname of Devlin?

Are you sure you don't mean Deland? As I don't know any player called Devlin.

I was told by someone at the game on Sunday that Zander Diamond has bought a house in Edinburgh...... Unfortunatley for us though (x2), it house was Lee Wallace's house! (Could be rubbish, not claiming he was ITK).

Also, saw Kosovo Dave at York station on Saturday when waiting for my train, but he was on his mobile so couldn't do any digging. Presume he'd been do a Sheffield club, maybe Rotherham. Don't think it'll be City - he's not conference bad... Course there's always a chance he was just visiting.

Thats my poor contributions any!

You sure!?

Some decent players in the conference. Plus Kucharski is terrible.

Also York City have been looking up north as per signing Papa Agyemang who was due to sign for Motherwell before Craig Brown left.

Hearts will shortly be announcing a statement saying no players will be getting bought and xxx have all been released. Jefferies will then come out telling us he's got lots of good youngsters coming through and he'll make do with them.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hearts will shortly be announcing a statement saying no players will be getting bought and xxx have all been released. Jefferies will then come out telling us he's got lots of good youngsters coming through and he'll make do with them.

:lol:

I wouldnt actually be that bothered if this was true, considering the alternative seems to be bringing in the likes of Diamond and Grainger.

Jambosr1985

"Hearts will shortly be announcing a statement saying no players will be getting bought and xxx have all been released. Jefferies will then come out telling us he's got lots of good youngsters coming through and he'll make do with them".

Well JJ is "away" at moment so all should be revealed by end of month.

What makes you say that, Steven?

donnie darko

The Sun seem to think that Jamie Hamill is about to sign for us.

My link

Apparently, he had a medical yesterday.

A decent signing for free, as competition for right-back or defensive midfield, but maybe not really priority positions as we already have guys like C.Thomson, Jonsson, Mrowiec, Barr...

Ryan Gosling

Wow. Surprising, and pleasing as well. And ANOTHER signing that we've stolen from Hibs!

jamboinglasgow

Wow. Surprising, and pleasing as well. And ANOTHER signing that we've stolen from Hibs!

Hibs and Aberdeen. Wonder if Craig Brown will follow Mark McGhee's lead and moan how they can compete financially with us. Would be a decent signing.

Now to be fair should we just tell Hibs, Aberdeen etc who we want then tell them they can sign any others left over once we are finished.

It will stop them getting disappointed on losing out on their targets and save their fans hopes from getting too high :whistling:

jamboinglasgow

At the last count I have 15 players who are rumoured to be coming to us or we are interested in, from paper rumours to serious rumours on kickback.

Arthur Morgan

Are you sure you don't mean Deland? As I don't know any player called Devlin.

Yeah, must have been Deland mate. I was thinking the same when I was told, didn't think we had a Devlin.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:lol: :lol:

Not really a rumour, but was recently told by a burnley supporting mate that Iwelumo would be allowed to leave for a knock down price of about 150k, not sure if I believe him, but at that money wouldn't mind trying to sign him. Think he could do a job for us.

vegas-voss

Not really a rumour, but was recently told by a burnley supporting mate that Iwelumo would be allowed to leave for a knock down price of about 150k, not sure if I believe him, but at that money wouldn't mind trying to sign him. Think he could do a job for us.

I think he would tear the SPL apart

I'd really like it if Hearts actually signed up players early doors this time instead of waiting until we are a month into the season.

Paul Harltey coach? Is this really true? How many coaches do we need?

Alloa Athletic have named Paul Hartley as their new player/manager.

Tommy Wiseau

Can you imagine the pelters he'd get after he missed his first easy chance? :lol:

Agree he'd do the business though.

Captain Canada

Not a rumour but a preference - get rid of Balogh and/or McDonald and get in Cammy Bell from Killie.

Archived