***The Official HEARTS TRANSFER RUMOURS*** Thread

Ryan Gosling

Hearts of Vladland

Not a rumour but a preference - get rid of Balogh and/or McDonald and get in Cammy Bell from Killie.

Balogh is better than Bell.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrey Shevchenko signing. Anyone heard the same? :lol:

Andrei Arshavin was it not,gunners looking to get rid off for a small fee,come on Vlad do the right thing :whistling:

Bell is a bomb scare of a keeper.

Thus endeth any Sellik interest in him... :lol:

Bell and Balogh.....its like arguing about whether you would prefer to drink piss or eat shit.

Both gash.

Hearts of Vladland

Bell and Balogh.....its like arguing about whether you would prefer to drink piss or eat shit.

Both gash.

When Balogh was our main goalkeeper in the 08/09 season we conceded 37 goals this season we have conceded 45, Balogh is a good enough goalkeeper for the SPL, the reason he isn't playing instead of MacDonald I would guess is he has a high appearance bonus.

franko1874

i recently heard pryzemyslaw kamierczak yasssss i done it this time phew

Had to google that because I thought you were taking the piss, lol!

Anyways he's a poland international, midfielder(not sure where in midfield), has 9 caps, 29 years old and is a free agent.

He was at porto from 2007-2010 but was out on loan most of that time to derby county and vitoria setubal. Before that he was at a few polish clubs that I couldn't be bothered typing.

Looking for a new project apparently.

Paulie Walnut

From Ewan Murray's twitter

Jennings and Lasley- very under-rated players in Motherwell team. Both of them v good. Hearts should, in fact, move for one or both...

girvanjambo

Paw Broon has expressed an interest in Gavin Rae for the sheep. Hearts could do worse than pursue that, exactly the type of mid player we need.

Paulie Walnut

Paw Broon has expressed an interest in Gavin Rae for the sheep. Hearts could do worse than pursue that, exactly the type of mid player we need.

Whats that? Over aged, fat and not really good.

Don't think so somehow.

franko1874

Whats that? Over aged, fat and not really good.

Don't think so somehow.

Agreed. Let him join the sheep. He will be like what paul hartley was for them last season, injured most of the time.

heartsfc_fan

Too old. No sell on value. Higher wages.

jamboinglasgow

MacMillan from Airdrie...

dont get it, is it an actual player (had a look on their squad list and saw no one called that) or is it a joke which I dont get.

The People's Chimp

dont get it, is it an actual player (had a look on their squad list and saw no one called that) or is it a joke which I dont get.

Sorry about that. I was told the name and was posting from my phone, however the signal at my folk's house is woeful and so I was barely even able to post, never mind search their squad list.

I've had a look this morning and can't see anyone called MacMillan either...not sure who the rumour was meant to involve so might just say "a possible player from airdrie..."

It was some hibby that knows my dad who passed this on, along with the (not much of a revelation) diamond signing. rolleyes.gif

Charlie-Brown

Sorry about that. I was told the name and was posting from my phone, however the signal at my folk's house is woeful and so I was barely even able to post, never mind search their squad list.

I've had a look this morning and can't see anyone called MacMillan either...not sure who the rumour was meant to involve so might just say "a possible player from airdrie..."

It was some hibby that knows my dad who passed this on, along with the (not much of a revelation) diamond signing. rolleyes.gif

Mackay-Stevens?

Clerry Jambo

From Ewan Murray's twitter

Jennings and Lasley- very under-rated players in Motherwell team. Both of them v good. Hearts should, in fact, move for one or both...

Can't stand that Lasley, please nooooooooo

The People's Chimp

Mackay-Stevens?

I thought that when I had a look, but I don't know if his injuries would put us off?

ColinS1874

If Diamond is not "the Ugly" then I don't know who is.

:lol: Good point

plastic_bas

Can't stand that Lasley, please nooooooooo

I remember JJ said one of his biggest regrets of the last few years was letting Lasley go back to Motherwell when he had him on trial at Killie. Said even he was surprised how good a player Lasley was after watching him in training.

Is it not Jordan MacMillan? If so he was on loan from Rangers. (at hamilton season before) But unless he is out of contract don't see it. He is a CB/RB early 20s.

I could be wrong though.

Im sure the signing ball will start rolling when JJ gets back from Lithuania next week.

Do we have our usual airport spotters in place to track JJ movements to and from Vlad land?

taaj_526x296.jpg

Tasavallan

I remember JJ said one of his biggest regrets of the last few years was letting Lasley go back to Motherwell when he had him on trial at Killie. Said even he was surprised how good a player Lasley was after watching him in training.

That was then, this is now. Lasley will be 32 this year and does not fit into Vlad's template for signing players with a potential sell on value.

winston churchill

HEARTS are clear favourites to secure the signatures of Aberdeen's Zander Diamond and Kilmarnock's Jamie Hamill despite interest in both players from several other clubs.

What other clubs are ment to be after plug diamond :lol:

If JJ signs this clown then he should be sectioned.

Tynecastle Valhalla

heard we had enquiried about j murphy

would be a great signing but prob too expensive

Are Motherwell and Kilmarnock going to have any players left by the time we are through with them?

Are Motherwell and Kilmarnock going to have any players left by the time we are through with them?

Maybe we should just sign their scouts.

The Old Tolbooth

Especially the Motherwell scouts, I've always been very impressed with the players they bring in to bolster their team, they seem to cherry pick better than anyone else in the league imo.

Ah well if all these Killie Well signing come off, hopefully we won't get spanked at Tynie by them next season.

heard we had enquiried about j murphy

would be a great signing but prob too expensive

Heard off his old man that Motherwell want to sell him in the summer to raise some cash.

I wonder if Vlad puts much thought into this. You'd think someone with interests in several clubs would want to have a top class scouting network. I wonder how much his trust issues effect his ability to use a traditional scouting network. He seems like he only deals with the same few people.

ToadKiller Dog

A good player Flood certainly performed with United a bit like Black with the ability to pass .

Jambos1983

I like flood. I think he's a very good spl player. Doubt we are interested though

I thought we were supposed to be a BIG PHYSICAL TEAM at this rate we will have a midfield of midgets.

True, but they'll be sandwiched between a big back four and striker(s). The ball will just be getting punted front to back in most games so it should not be a problem. :whistling:

ColinS1874

If we fail with Sutton, then em Chris Porter is out of contract at derby..

Would be he not be on too much wages for us more likely to get rooneyif he does not sign for ict

Tasavallan

Aberdeen's Zander Diamond is set to make a Bosman switch to Hearts when his contract expires. (News of the World)

Can we sue Bosman?

Archived