Ryan Gosling

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rudi out, Diamond in.

:what:

Robbo-Jambo

Both Sutton and Hamill have agreed terms BUT Vlad is still to sign off on the deals and we all know where that can invariably lead.

It is also true that we are looking at Gomis and Grainger.

Not being funny but how would you know they have agreed terms as surely this would be pretty confidential info. <_<

rossthejambo

Sutton, Gomis and Hammill :pleasing:

Diamond and Grainger :seething:

Ruben leaving. Meh, he's alright but his wages weren't anywhere near worth it.

Rudi leaving, madness, unless JJ's got a whopping big ace up his sleeve.

Any news on "big bad" Bouzid?

Disser Pointon

Not being funny but how would you know they have agreed terms as surely this would be pretty confidential info. <_<

The BBC story I read earlier about Willo Flood was entitled 'Flood set for United return' but all it actually said was that Utd were interested, as were Hearts and one other club.

EDIT: story has been updated, sorry.

Any chance of us getting Lee Miller? Looks like he'll be leaving Middlesbrough.

Boom!

No close season complete without it. :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm happy for Rudi to leave.

People blinded by the Rudi love in. Doing the we are not worthy shit when he's not kicked a ball all game.

I'd hate for him to really lose it next year and that's how he'll be remembered.

People blinded by the Rudi love in. Doing the we are not worthy shit when he's not kicked a ball all game.

I'd hate for him to really lose it next year and that's how he'll be remembered.

I think it is worth the risk to give him another year.

But I do think it is a risk, but one I'd be willing to gamble on.

Not sure how close to full fitness he has been this season, still has something to offer IMO.

kennyblack'sshot

Aye, blind right enough. 13 goals - top scoring midfielder in the league. Get rid and replace with one of the many 13-goal midfielders dying to play for Hearts!

I think it is worth the risk to give him another year.

But I do think it is a risk, but one I'd be willing to gamble on.

Not sure how close to full fitness he has been this season, still has something to offer IMO.

For whatever reason, Hearts players rarely get close to full fitness.

If he's willing to play a bit part role against the bottom 6 teams at Tynecastle then keep him. If he's wanting a start every week then cheerio Rudi.

For whatever reason, Hearts players rarely get close to full fitness.

If he's willing to play a bit part role against the bottom 6 teams at Tynecastle then keep him. If he's wanting a start every week then cheerio Rudi.

I think you are being overly harsh mate.

But I can see where your coming from re the folk blinded by him.

He is one of my all time favourites but I can see the glaringly obvious flaws in his game.

I still think I'd give him one last year.

Aye, blind right enough. 13 goals - top scoring midfielder in the league. Get rid and replace with one of the many 13-goal midfielders dying to play for Hearts!

Thinks are clearly catching up with him. This isn't the same player we had in 2005. I honestly think he can be replaced.

We might not get the goals from someone else but the middle of the park will be more effective.

Robbo-Jambo

Correct. :thumbsup:

Think you're being too hard on Skacel, and he's worth taking a punt on next year. I agree that it's really frustrating sometimes and can be found wanting all to often, but he's given us a spark we didn't have the previous season and he's scored and created goals.

If we can keep him on another year then we should, but I wouldn't want us to be pinning all our hopes on him.

Exactly.

I'd love to know who these goalscoring midfielders are as well. We should be exercising our right to another Skacel year unless Jefferies/Romanov have something very special in mind for midfield, ie spending a high six figure sum transfer fee to replace him.

kennyblack'sshot

Rudi needs a midfield general alongside him a la Fulton of 1998, Hartley of 2006 or Bruno of 2009. Of all the players at teams below us, Eremenko would be the best fit. Or if only we had a time machine and we could go back and snap up Charlie Adam for peanuts.

Rudi and Eremenko in a midfield? :lol:

My gran would cover more ground than those two put together.

The People's Chimp

Rudi out, Diamond in.

:seething:

Jamie Hamill got 10 for Killie this season did he not? We aren't replacing Messi.

Tommy Wiseau

Thinks are clearly catching up with him. This isn't the same player we had in 2005. I honestly think he can be replaced.

We might not get the goals from someone else but the middle of the park will be more effective.

Hi, Andy, as I'm in The Clique (some may say we are "co-chairmen" :smuggy: ), we are obviously not allowed to disagree with each other.

BUT if we were, I might be tempted to say that we can replace the rest of the midfield a lot easier than Skacel - and the right signings would make him more effective by helping him create more space for himself.

No coincidence that he has been much less effective since Kyle got injured and Rudi himself was out for a short while with that injury. I've heard from a few people that it has been bothering him the rest of the season, yet he still chipped in with some important goals. He should defo be kept. It's not like he's 37 year old and completely finished - he's 31 and has easy another few years in him, at least another year or two here.

Would be pretty pissed off if JJ decides to empty. ESPECIALLY given some of his targets so far. :blink:

Skacel is a strange one.

Can see it from both sides.If he was carrying a injury for the past few months then that would explain his form and providing a rest over the summer would cure it then I'd be tempted to give him another year but like AG says I'd hate him to be here next season.Have a shocker and have him remembered like that.

Tommy Wiseau

Jamie Hamill got 10 for Killie this season did he not? We aren't replacing Messi.

Is Hamill not their penalty taker though?

IMO, deserves another year.

OK he fades in and out of some games BUT he is a class act who gets vital goals at vital times and was our top scorer last season.

I also think that he will be even better next season with a full pre season under his belt.

RUDI = LEGEND

imagesqtbnANd9GcTbhNZ8zqdPhIAGKavLqNFgkpwUuMwmJOqgMvhiASLKTfjE835L.jpg

Exactly.

I'd love to know who these goalscoring midfielders are as well. We should be exercising our right to another Skacel year unless Jefferies/Romanov have something very special in mind for midfield, ie spending a high six figure sum transfer fee to replace him.

Gary Harkins of Dundee is one. Whether we should sign him is a different matter.

roman bednar ,zander diomand, john sutton, jamie hammil and the paxio twins all linked with moves to hearts :D

And Micheal Higdon and Jay bothroyed

IMO, deserves another year.

OK he fades in and out of some games BUT he is a class act who gets vital goals at vital times and was our top scorer last season.

I also think that he will be even better next season with a full pre season under his belt.

RUDI = LEGEND

imagesqtbnANd9GcTbhNZ8zqdPhIAGKavLqNFgkpwUuMwmJOqgMvhiASLKTfjE835L.jpg

You have to remember that he was never fully fit since he re-joined. He has soldiered on getting pain killing injections for an achilles problem.

Hopefully with a few weeks rest from football he will return fully fit, free from injury and we will keep him for the optional year left on his contract.

GreigB1989

roman bednar ,zander diomand, john sutton, jamie hammil and the paxio twins all linked with moves to hearts :D

Roman Bednar and Jay Bothroyd? :facepalm:

Don't talk rubbish.

Besides the Paixaos publicly slated the Scottish game claiming they were '"embarrased" to ever play in the SPL. :erm:

Gary Harkins of Dundee is one. Whether we should sign him is a different matter.

I know that is not what you are saying, but if that is the sort of Skacel replacement then it would be bonkers to let him go.

Still cannot believe those wanting him to go, absolute madness.

kingantti1874

I know that is not what you are saying, but if that is the sort of Skacel replacement then it would be bonkers to let him go.

Spot on, rudi's return singlehandedly propelled us into the form which won 3rd place, then he an Kyle got injured and we suffered badly, Rudi is the most effective and talented player we have had for a generation... But some would no doubt prefer another talentless monkey who runs all day... It was probably the same people who moaned about our lack of goals and creativity ever since rudi left in 06 - It actually defies belief...

:facepalm:

I merely mentioned a MF who scores as much as Rudi. I have not seen Harkins recently so I can't comment that he is/isn't good enough for us.

GTFO :vrface:

Edit - and Botheroyd is getting linked with premiership teams...:vrface:

Bothroyed on his way to Newcastle

would your time no be better spent running the country ?

Bet you have been itching since 13th March 06 to let that one go

John Sutton :thumbsup: and Danny Grainger :verymad: definitely signing. Source.....BB.

Cheers hope the Sutton one is true.

Do you think the club will do us the courtesy of parading Grainger and Diamond together on there debut so we can all get it over with?

TBF with Grainger I have taken me eye of the ball a wee bit in terms of his ability as I just simply see him as the cheat who held his face when Stewart never even touched him and got off scot free. Diamond I know aboout and he is just crap and a horrible turd as well

Jambof3tornado

Cardiff intrested in Bouzid

Take it they didn't make it up to scotland to watch him play?

jimbrown76

Of the three players I said we were going to sign it was Zander Diamond that I would have bet bundles on being right.

Yet he was the one that wasn't announced today.

Anyone any idea why?

The best I can come up with is he's maybe on holiday.

Anyone any idea why?

The best I can come up with is he's maybe on holiday.

Far too ugly to play for Hearts.

Archived