Vampires

Dandyman

BoJack Horseman
Ihavevotedandmycomputersspacebaraintworking!Anyonegotanyideashowtofixit?Iamonlyaboutforanhourthenbacktowork:(

I see two spaces in there. Liar.

Actually, when I've quoted it, it seems there isn't any.

Hit it really hard.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ihavevotedandmycomputersspacebaraintworking!Anyonegotanyideashowtofixit?Iamonlyaboutforanhourthenbacktowork:(

just asked my son to have a look and he pressed it once, worked fine, old lady's and technology eh?!!

all the best, ps, mafia is boring

from daza

Well theres my dodgy post of the day! Thanks Darren for fixing it and slagging me all at the same time :(.

I dont know what happened, but anyway yes I have already voted Cigaro and will leave it there. No point in doing Boofa plan unless everyone is going to use it.

I shall stick to my usual tactics, again, which means;

Vote Csaba Wabba

Sorry mate.

Will still be around until deadline though, Lurking in the shadows.

Man-in-Shadows-pop-art.jpg

Just about to head to the outlaws as it's the gaffers dads birthday but all going well I'll be back for the deadline although that may involve breaking the law :2thumbsup:

You know it makes sense kids!

i.e CH gets the lynch tonight and we question you tomorrow and you say ' Ah, but I was just voting the person below me.' when in reality you could be a goon just wanting to get rid of CH.

Surely at this stage, the goons don't care who gets lynched...as long as it's not one of them. And since 1st day deadline votes have a habit of being fairly well spread around, it's not too difficult for them to influence the voting. Right now they'll have no idea who anyone is - unless folk have been dropping hints - so they'll quite happily get rid of any Thomas, Richard or Harold. The only negative of using this idea - from their perspective - would be if any of them had to vote for another goon.

I'm certainly not going to hold it against anyone if they don't use it and hope folk won't use it as a stick to beat me with (if I do continue to use it) if CH happens to be non-bad.

On the hints point...I am notoriously useless at deciphering them to the extent of not getting them until after they've been explained...carefully.:laugh: But since I have no need to know who anyone is...that doesn't matter.

vote Bajthejambo

for the sole reason as they have yet to post, if they turn up before i switch off then i may change my vote

Pardon?

i have no idea what i meant, i think i pasted something in the wrong place.

Only voted for you as you voted for me, and you didn't have any other votes

I have choosing a player using the number generator

As the sun started to disappear in Tynieville the townies started to panic you where the ghouls and what could they do to stop them after a very heated meeting they decided to round up a gang of possible ghouls, just as they where leaving the community centre they seen bev, pompey,marty, scotland and baj lothering in the alley way. Convinced at least one of them was a ghouls, they started to throw bricks at there suspects. as the group retreated the mob ran after them, they spilt up, unfortunately for Marty he had ran into a deadend, as the mob closed in on him, he pleaded with them screaming i'm a townie for feck sake you've got the wrong person, but within seconds Marty Townie lay dead with a stake though his heart

it is now night.

Can i please get all night votes by 9.30 cheers

thehibsareintheirbeds

Muck. At least he wasnt roled, but still, its a bugger. Crucifixes and garlic ready fellow townies.... Mad vald's on his way!

****ing great killed off thanks to the customary vote from Malky and a vote from Deek for not accepting his friend request quick enough on facebook, c'mon the vamps

Not a very eventful night both Vlad and the Slayer failed with there targets and Hyde decided not to go for a victim tonight.

King did Managed to investigate someone tho but who? and is he/she a townie or a ghoul?

there is 19 players remaining including 3 very hungry Vampires.

It is now day 2

10 votes are need for a lynch, next deadline is Wednesday 10.00pm may extend if not suitable for everyone

Commander Harris

poo poo poo. sorry guys, changed broadband provider and had down-time between BT killing it and O2 being ready to go, had no connection all evening so was unable to get on and vote. :(

So a good night apart from the lynching of Marty. Still not got anything to go on, but I have feeling it will be like this for all unroled player for the length of the game, as once you get an idea about someone they may have been turned. Oh well bedtime calls and will be about tomorrow late afternoon to have a catch up and vote.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So Day 2 is the new Day 1 then?

Oh well, might as well use the Boof method today then.

vote Martin

Could have been worse, Marty is a crap one to lose as he is usually on the ball spotting goons

Does this mean the priest protected someone who was going to get turned?

Could have been worse, Marty is a crap one to lose as he is usually on the ball spotting goons

Does this mean the priest protected someone who was going to get turned?

also with both roles not gaining someone or something, the goons have an idea of who may have a good role, or as you said the priest done some good work

We've had worse starts but as Malky says, Marty is usually pretty good at picking out the bad ones

Hopefully we'll get some clues in the next day or so because we are just aiming at pot luck at the minute

Geoff Kilpatrick
Not a very eventful night both Vlad and the Slayer failed with there targets and Hyde decided not to go for a victim tonight.

King did Managed to investigate someone tho but who? and is he/she a townie or a ghoul?

there is 19 players remaining including 3 very hungry Vampires.

It is now day 2

10 votes are need for a lynch, next deadline is Wednesday 10.00pm may extend if not suitable for everyone

Guessing the doc protected themselves then - wonder if they'll try and strike twice? If so, will the goons avoid voting for this person deliberately?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Marty-French 17

Dandyman 15

MalkyMcFrench 13

Geoff Kilpatrick 12

milky_26 10

Boof 8

Csaba Wabba 8

scotland 7

Albannach 7

yvonnejambo 6

jambopompey 6

Lasith 6

Deek 5

thehibsareintheirbeds 4

Commander Harris 4

Cigaro 3

therealmackay 3

Martin 3

Beverley 2

Arnold 2

bajthejambo 1

Don't know if there are any real clues from this. Maybe find a past game and compare and contrast.

That's very interesting. And good, depending upon who Slayer went for.

I'd like to know what could cause these fails to happen...protection, Mrs Vlad doing something...what's all the permutations?

Is it possible Slayer went for someone bad and that got deflected?

Hmmm. Lots of questions but who has the answers...I don't.

I suspect we'll have to decide for ouselves. I would suggest the Doc was involved for Vlads target, as for the Slayer? Can Mrs Vlad have changed the target? If so, why wasn't the new target killed?

Think I need to read the first page again.....

The Priest protected someone from Vlad and the Professor stopped Slayer from doing his stuff.

Does that sound right? Is any other combination of events possible?

Dandy...for the roles where something happens 'every second night' is that every even-nuimbered night for all of the roled folk to whom that applies?

I've this sinking feeling that with night 1 being relatively benign night 2 is gonna be carnage.

The other way round Boof? Which could mean that the Professor knows who Vlad is unless they just sent 'Vlad' rather than someones username. Or vice versa.

All just speculation....

Anyway, I'm away for a few hours but shall return...

Archived