Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

bigdavemaddog

wonder if the club will bring back the membership scheme that was previously done in the Romanob era? be a good way to get non STH'S involved for high demand games?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, 151 said:

Thank you.

To each and everyone of you.

The reason why? Because for the first time in my life I am able to say I am a Heart of Midlothian Season Ticket Holder.

Me and my partner and our two sons. 

Wow what a feeling!!

And the reason it is viable is because of the Roseburn offer - it is cheaper and just made sense.

Living in Dundee and having quite a busy life have meant it was never really possible but when I seen it crash through 14,000 today it made me have a look into the Roseburn as a more financially sane option. 

Genuinely can't believe i'm able to say i'm a ST holder. Been a member of FoH since day it began but this feels surreal.

Bring on the new season 🇱🇻

Great post.

1 minute ago, 151 said:

Thank you.

The reason why? Because for the first time in my life I am able to say I am a Heart of Midlothian Season Ticket Holder.

Wow what a feeling!!

And the reason it is viable is because of the Roseburn offer - it is cheaper and just made sense.

Living in Dundee and having quite a busy life have meant it was never really possible but when I seen it crash through 14,000 today it made me have a look into the Roseburn as a more financially sane option. 

Genuinely can't believe i'm able to say i'm a ST holder. Been a member of FoH since day it began but this feels surreal.

Fantastic post, it clearly means a lot to you.  Hopefully its a season to remember.

HHGH

2 minutes ago, 151 said:

Thank you.

Wow what a feeling!!

Now that brought a smile to my face 😊

great stuff!

5 minutes ago, 151 said:

Thank you.

Wow what a feeling!!

Love it. It’s going to be a fun season and great to read your post. That’s what it’s all about🇱🇻

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, 151 said:

Thank you.

Wow what a feeling!!

Superb.  Love this post.  

6 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

How about counting empty seats at Albion Place Stadium? That would keep you busy. 😁

That's the stuff of nightmares. Imagine doing a season ticket dot count when total has only moved on by 2 from the previous count 10 days earlier. Soul destroying.

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

That surely means circa 1,000 of seats earmarked for hospitality were not made available for sale.

If that's the case I presume the 14,000 Hearts announced included the hosptalty seats even though they haven't actally been sold.

Why would they include hospitality seats in the announced figure???

15 minutes ago, RobNox said:

So doing a quick tot up of the seats available for STs, we'd be getting pretty close to 16k.  I presume you've deducted seats held back for hospitality which would explain the larger gaps between capacity and ST availability in the Main and Gorgie stands.

If that's the case then there is a real possibility we'll break 16k once hospitality STs are taken into account, assuming H and J end up selling out or thereabouts.

Yes to all!

Nucky Thompson
57 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I hope your mate appreciates your generosity.

I'll get the money back eventually.

He's a bit skint just now.

18 minutes ago, 151 said:

Thank you.

Wow what a feeling!!

Welcome aboard mate! Hope the whole family enjoy it! 🇱🇻❤️

Fire_At_The_Disco
20 minutes ago, 151 said:

Thank you.

Wow what a feeling!!

Well done mate, posts like this warm the heart. 

Edited by Fire_At_The_Disco

Missed out on the final due to not having a ST after going to all previous rounds with the family so feels nice to be first in line for any big games in cups. 

I easily spend more than what I just spent going to games at Tynecastle anyway - it's usually about 60 quid for the 4 of us a pop. 

Just need to worry about the fuel money now 🇱🇻

Edited by 151
Ps. Thanks to everyone for their kind replies.

wentworth jambo
15 minutes ago, JALBO said:

That's the stuff of nightmares. Imagine doing a season ticket dot count when total has only moved on by 2 from the previous count 10 days earlier. Soul destroying.

If we’re talking Lochend JALBO, I’d challenge that 2 😉

21 minutes ago, 151 said:

Thank you.

Wow what a feeling!!

Please bring the sunshine with you. We're just back from 3 glorious days in Sunny Dunny. Fab place. The Tay was as silv'ry as captured by the legendary William Topaz McGonagall.

Screenshot_20220621-215648_Gallery.jpg

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Do we think K opens up to ST?

My guess would be - no. I imagine the club will wish to have some tickets available for those who can't commit to a season ticket for whatever reason, and Section K might be the only realistic option.

I do hope though that the club allows sales in lower G this season - and it seems the right time to do it.

10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Do we think K opens up to ST?

I don't see why not if demand for Roseburn tickets continues.  Could do it in phases, sell half of K and leave the remainder as the cordon area between away fans in L.  If we sell out half of K, then open up the rest of K and use half of L as the cordon area.  

edit

Just seen Jalbo's response and that's a good point.  

Edited by RobNox

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

My guess would be - no. I imagine the club will wish to have some tickets available for those who can't commit to a season ticket for whatever reason, and Section K might be the only realistic option.

I do hope though that the club allows sales in lower G this season - and it seems the right time to do it.

should 100% be opened up again.

davemclaren
59 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Been a PR Bar since before lockdown Dave.

Well, jkb had premium seats for the first few years after the stand opened and no-one mentioned a bar. 🥸😃

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'll get the money back eventually.

He's a bit skint just now.

Well done.

tynietigers
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Fireworks Phil!

Here is a little fact for you, it was actually Scott Wilson’s idea 👍🏻

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

One of my friends was renewing. He and his mate got two seats either side of a third. I was meant to buy the middle one. Went on the website this morning at about 09:03 (was actually on sooner but it said ‘check back later’ and I didn’t try the menu). The seat is available, but light blue (doesn’t fit the filters I wasn’t using). Tried to buy it, got an error message. Tried again. Seat has disappeared.

So… either something went wrong with the website and it flagged the seat as sold, or someone else was also waiting to buy one individual seat between two strangers as soon as it became available. Neither option seems likely.

I managed to buy one of the seats next to one of the ones we had already, so maybe we’ll be able to negotiate.

I'm pretty sure when a seat shows as light blue, it means someone has put it in their basket. If they complete the purchase, it goes grey, if they don't, it goes back to dark blue. So you were probably just unlucky that someone after a single seat went in just before you and decided the one you wanted suited them and grabbed it! Hopefully they'll be a decent sort and happy to swap seats! 

6 minutes ago, JALBO said:

It has, 1 of my friends got one in lower G 

Edited by swavkav

6 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Agree, Jalbo.

I said earlier that, depending on the opposition, the segregation can be shifted a wee bit. For Ross County M would suffice, meaning walk ups in K and L.

Sheep, moved back with sales in part of K...etc...etc !

Edited by Boab

tynietigers
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Certainly wider space for the seats but there was never a PR bar previously. 

Yes it has been there before Covid 👍🏻 Although I still meet people who are in PR seats and never knew it existed 🤔

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, JALBO said:

:D

Come on Jalbo, do a full ER count for us, you know deep down you want to

1 minute ago, swavkav said:

It has, 1 of my friends got one there. 

That's good news. I didn't notice lower G showing any available seats on the seat map when sales opened this morning - did they purchase in-person at the ticket office?

5 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Good point.

As to lower G, I always assumed we kept this empty as it was closest to the away end, same reason as lower N isn't sold.  But given most fans in H will be Jambos, other than the derby games, it seems pointless leaving lower G empty.

Maybe lower G could be held over for walk ups in the same way you suggest K might also be. 

6 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

Here is a little fact for you, it was actually Scott Wilson’s idea 👍🏻

Did we not do them every league game at that point 

4 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Come on Jalbo, do a full ER count for us, you know deep down you want to

Have you seen their season ticket seat map? I'd be at it for weeks!

tynietigers
3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Did we not do them every league game at that point 

The first game we did it Phil said that if it was a failure he would blame Scott and if it was a success he would take the credit 😂

Famous 1874

What’s the maximum number of season ticket holders we can get? Around 18.5k?

Main Stand - 7.2k

Gorgie - 3.5k

Wheatfield - 6k

Roseburn - 3.5k 

minus say 1.8k for segregation plus OF allocation. Leaves around 1.7k for home supporters 

7.2+ 3.5 + 6k + 1.7k = 18.4k. We usually take the piss with the size of the segregation too. Can cut that a lot like they do at Hampden. 

3 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

The first game we did it Phil said that if it was a failure he would blame Scott and if it was a success he would take the credit 😂

Will miss Scott Wilson dulcet tones next season 

15 minutes ago, JALBO said:

That's good news. I didn't notice lower G showing any available seats on the seat map when sales opened this morning - did they purchase in-person at the ticket office?

Not sure, I did see him this morning at Tynecastle,  when I got mine. 

13 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

Management 101. 😉

3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Just the 1 Derby next season.

Likely not be any public sale as presumably any that are available will be offered to Roseburn ST holders first.

Where about if the 3 other stands are sold out?

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Just bought 2 in the Roseburn stand for me and a mate.

Not had one for a few years now because of other commitments.

The wife won't be happy when I tell her that I won't be going down to the caravan park every weekend now :biggrin2:

Do you rent out your caravan. I  have just retired and am looking for somewhere to relax between home matches 

2 hours ago, Percival King said:

As long as the health and safety brigade don't find out, we could reintroduce kids sitting on the perimeter track in front of the advertising hoardings. If each kid was allocated 50cm we could comfortably get 600 in (and that's keeping clear of the dugouts and tunnels), £100 a season ticket and that's another £60,000 income and perhaps several hundred new fans for life. I'll leave the club to work out the fine details like how to make the advertising hoardings visible and dealing with kids that get smacked in the face by a ball or by a player or by a Celtic fan.

And we'd have a bigger capacity than Hibs. Sorted!

Is 59 cms not a bit generous considering we give Hibs fans a whole seat?

8 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

If only the club had clearly communicated this information via the website ...

Oh if only everyone was as smart as you.

I had actually looked at the website yesterday and as it turned out  just before that article went online, hence my post.

Did you really think if I had read it I would have asked these questions ?

2 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

I'm sure in 05/06 i was told by the ticketing staff that there was about 3/4k people including myself on a season ticket waiting list. Which would have been probably more than 16k tbh.

Smaller stadium and whole stand guaranteed to 3 sets of visiting fans 

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

The only downside is the dot count threads won’t be as interesting next season.

What about counting empty Hibs seats?

56 minutes ago, 151 said:

Missed out on the final due to not having a ST after going to all previous rounds with the family so feels nice to be first in line for any big games in cups. 

I easily spend more than what I just spent going to games at Tynecastle anyway - it's usually about 60 quid for the 4 of us a pop. 

Just need to worry about the fuel money now 🇱🇻

Hopefully we'll all be at a cup final this season 

I think JALBO is great!

A true Jambo legend!

GORGIE RULES (and always will)

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Edited by Jambo-Fox

30 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Where about if the 3 other stands are sold out?

I'm not saying there will be. Just that if there is they'll likely go to those folk first.

18 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Smaller stadium and whole stand guaranteed to 3 sets of visiting fans 

We definitely reduced the OF allocation one year. Probably 06/07 season.

50 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Have you seen their season ticket seat map? I'd be at it for weeks!

But surely it would be much quicker to count the seats actually sold than the seats still available

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)