Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Different Class
14 minutes ago, Defender said:

Will lower g still be closed for the derby? It's the same price as Roseburn.

It's not

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Stupidity

Being deluded

H1b5ing it

Overall jakeyness

Wearing green

Not attending Hampden

Not attending their own stadium

Pretending that Edinburgh is their city

Producing ridiculous ST sales videos

To name but a few.

B596FEF4-E128-451A-B1A5-5816EC28ACA8.gif.e014b7cad637f9340845497e4a7b4b58.gif

2 minutes ago, Different Class said:

It's not

I just clicked on one and it quoted the same £315 I paid for my ticker.

Just now, Defender said:

I just clicked on one and it quoted the same £315 I paid for my ticker.

Ah wait. 310 for Roseburn. Not much difference mind but ach well. 

Silvery_Moon
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Don’t think that’s feasible with existing segregation arrangements. 

I've never seen it against the old firm but in 2014/15 and 2015/6 we definitely were taking half of section L in the Roseburn with the rest being the segregation and section M going to visiting fans. May be different for the gruesome twosome though.

Different Class
3 minutes ago, Defender said:

Ah wait. 310 for Roseburn. Not much difference mind but ach well. 

Lower roseburn is £255 

48 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Lower G. There was a block of 5 together and someone took the 3 middle ones leaving 2 singles. 🤣

I've used ticket sites before where it won't let you leave single seats (unless no other option).  Think Hearts should look to introduce something similar, probably quite a few folk put off buying season/one-off tickets when they realise they'll be sitting on their own.

Lower roseburn is £255 

My bad. I didn't distinguish between lower and upper!

Lower roseburn is £255 

Lower Roseburn is bronze, lower G is Silver s that will skew any price comparison.

Different Class
2 minutes ago, Daktari said:

Lower Roseburn is bronze, lower G is Silver s that will skew any price comparison.

Yep but G is the same price as all other silver seats 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Lower G all gone. single seat in upper G is all I can see now.

14 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

If we are not over 15,000 now then someone is lying about our stadium capacity 😬

Is that you giving Green Day from Hibs.net a wee helping hand to find a comfort blanket

27 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

If we are not over 15,000 now then someone is lying about our stadium capacity 😬

Ok I put my hands up, it was me, but I’m sure it was davemclaren that told me what the capacity was. Or was it Waterboy anyway I’ll take the blame.

Are people still able to select and buy seats in the Roseburn, even though they are all sitting as light blue? 

Byyy The Light

Off topic slightly. Is it against the law to put up a fence for segregation between sections of the stand?

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

Also, the 2nd guy mentions there are ‘many many areas’ where they ‘trump’ us - I can’t think of these…🤷‍♂️

Given that Trump is a moronic lying bellend, I'd say they 'Trump' us quite easily! 

9 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Off topic slightly. Is it against the law to put up a fence for segregation between sections of the stand?

There are fences in Hampden right up the middle and I think Parkhead is there not?

12 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Are people still able to select and buy seats in the Roseburn, even though they are all sitting as light blue? 

Yes

1 hour ago, Defender said:

Will lower g still be closed for the derby? It's the same price as Roseburn.

No, if any seats need to be left empty it'll be lower H from the Hibs allocation 

Edited by Poseidon

scott herbertson
17 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

There  won't be law against it but it our stadium capacity has to be assessed as 'safe' for its capacity. If we wanted to put a fence up the various authorities responsible would look at whether it created any safety issues which might lead to a recommendation for a reduced capacity.

In my experience the Building control (council), police  and Fire brigade would be the ones that would need persuaded.

I couldn't fid the edinburgh policy but it would likely be much the same as Glasgow's:

Safety at Sports Grounds

What is it?

The Safety of Sports Grounds Act 1975 and the Fire Safety and Safety of Places of Sport Act 1987, require certain sports grounds to apply to the local authority for a 'safety certificate'.

Generally this means sports grounds with a capacity for more than 10,000 spectators (designated stadium), or stands in sports grounds providing covered accommodation for more than 500 spectators (regulated stand).

Information about safety at sports' grounds

Building Standards and Public Safety, along with Police Scotland, Scottish Fire and Rescue and the Scottish Ambulance Service make up Glasgow City Council's Safety Team for Sports Grounds. The Safety Team provides guidance to the managers of sports grounds to assist them in the assessment of how many spectators can be safely accommodated within a sports ground.

This is an ongoing process as sports grounds, like all other buildings, are subject to alteration and extension, particularly as sports grounds now also offer access for hospitality, conferences and use of the pitch area for non-sporting events.

Guidance on the safety of spectators at sports grounds can be found in the 'Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds', fifth edition, published by the Stationery Office.

The Service is always willing to offer advice to anyone involved in determining a safe capacity for a sports ground.  Should you have any cause for concern about safety of spectators attending a sports ground, you should contact the management of the sports ground in the first instance.

If you require a safety certificate

For information and advice on the following certificates please contact the Licensing Section.

• Safety of Sports Grounds - General Certificate
  • Safety of Sports Grounds - Special Certificate
  • Regulated Stand Fire Safety - General Certificate

Absolutely brilliant stuff. Got to make it count this season by consolidating 3rd at a very minimum. Decent cup run and a good result or two in Europe would definitely help keep things rolling. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - open sale started : 15,000 sold (updated )
jambo in iraq
1 hour ago, allyjambo said:

Absolutely, looking at mine it averages out at £17.50 per game and looking at last seasons walk up prices it was £21 for Cat B and £30 for Cat A. My kids are £5.55 and £2.77 per game.

So potentially if i cant make a Category A game they could potentially sell those three to Adults for £90. 

Even if they give you a credit for the full or part of the value to use against your season ticket for 2023/24. 

Additional income for the club and more of an incentive for punters to hand back their tickets to ensure the stadium is a full as possible every week. 

I live in Dubai and bought one, figured it will be used by my dad now and again, but when it’s not, I’d be happy for the club to make some cash and me to offset some of the cost!

Heartsmad1874

Just counted dots on the Aberdeen 'test' game according to Hearts and guessing the seats in Gorgie, Main and Wheatfield will be used for walk ups i counted just over 100 most in the Wheatfield.

Sierra Delta
7 minutes ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

26355C8D-F8F4-4652-B09A-0EBD206E73C7.jpeg

Brilliant effort, particularly given financial pressures that some will be facing at the moment 

Phil D. Corners
5 minutes ago, jambo in iraq said:

I live in Dubai and bought one, figured it will be used by my dad now and again, but when it’s not, I’d be happy for the club to make some cash and me to offset some of the cost!

Thinking I might do the same as I think there will be heehaw chance for me to get a ticket when I travel back. 😬

Tom Hardy’s Dug

It’s a bit late now - and people might think it a bit cheeky also - but on purchasing a season ticket there should be an automatic default second price option of joining FOH if not already a member.

Like some shops now ask if you want to make a donation in addition to your selected spend.

I’d imagine at least a few hundred would take up the option. Wish I’d thought to mention that idea earlier 🙄

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Robdawg said:

Does anyone have the edited picture of tynecastle with the filled corners? 

And the rooftop terraces

julienbrellier

There is literally no reason why we shouldn't open another section in the roseburn for more season tickets, and save one for walk ups. there will also be a number of individual seats in the other stands for walk ups too. The old firm and everyone else (bar Hibs) should get one small section of the Roseburn. I hope this is the plan. If it isn't there will need to be an explanation given as to why not.

In all seriousness it's a great effort from the fans though, will be great to see sell outs every week next season

Amazing effort! To think we are so close to selling all available tickets before a ball is even kicked for a pre season friendly is some effort 🇱🇻❤️

Just now, julienbrellier said:

There is literally no reason why we shouldn't open another section in the roseburn for more season tickets, and save one for walk ups. there will also be a number of individual seats in the other stands for walk ups too. The old firm and everyone else (bar Hibs) should get one small section of the Roseburn. I hope this is the plan. If it isn't there will need to be an explanation given as to why not.

In all seriousness it's a great effort from the fans though, will be great to see sell outs every week next season

I really hope that we are looking at only giving old firm an the rest 1 section. 

Im sure we can get by any segregation issues. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
11 minutes ago, Robdawg said:

Does anyone have the edited picture of tynecastle with the filled corners? 

Apparently we DID need the stanchions :(

77C086F7-A64A-4C6D-948B-C1A0D3C3A459.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Robdawg said:

F76AB069-FDAD-4137-88CF-9CDBEB01213D.jpeg

I know it won't happen but that looks great and the noise inside the ground would be magnificent. 

16 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Can we not restrict away fans to 500? That should help more of ours in

Used to be that we have to make minimum of 5% of capacity available to them if they request it.  Not sure if that’s still in the SPFL rule book. 

8 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

I really hope that we are looking at only giving old firm an the rest 1 section. 

Im sure we can get by any segregation issues. 

They may wait until the sections on sale have sold out then announce it. Here's hoping anyway. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)