Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Abiola Dauda
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Getting a little concerned about walk-ups. I want to see a game in December!

I think the away end can be made smaller for diddy games

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Any decent system wouldn’t allow double entry with cloned tickets. 🤷‍♂️

I'm hoping the new system being brought in will deal with this scenario. 

Mr Elwood P
10 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

If we have a shite season where we crash and burn it's gonna be proper shite. 

Thanks for that.

12 minutes ago, His name is said:

Would a roseburn ST guarantee European tickets?

*just checked, uefa have a 5% minimum away allocation which would be approx 1000 for us. 

I'm assuming the roseburn ST holders would be OK for European tickets

Yes, guaranteed Scottish Cup tickets also. 

FarmerTweedy

5 hours ago, JayTeeJnr said:

They probably were a bit daft, giving copies to their mates, hoping there wouldn't be a check to see if the ticket had already been scanned.

The problem seems to have been that there wasn't a check to see if a ticket had already been scanned, so some folk were getting a ticket, copying it for their mates, then making sure they all got to the ground early enough to get in before others with a legitimate one got to the turnstiles.  Those later arrivals were then locked out because the number of folk who'd entered the ground had reached capacity. 

16 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Keep selling at this rate and we should make section K available too and restrict the arse cheeks to one section only. 

🤩😍🥰🤩🤩🥰

Bungalow Bill

Once we’ve sold out the season tickets, Hearts need to have a plan on how to keep those non-season ticket holders involved and engaged with the club. Potentially 85,000 people out there who will class themselves at Hearts Supporters, we should be making revenues from that population also. 

I could see us selling a European home game ticket with five games guaranteed ......................... opening up the roseburn has given us a lot more flexibility

23 minutes ago, jambali said:

Dot count... (remaining single seats)

Main             26

Gorgie          56

Wheatfield   30

Total            112

Sections G, N, P, Pr, & R sold out.

Impressive.

22 minutes ago, His name is said:

Would a roseburn ST guarantee European tickets?

*just checked, uefa have a 5% minimum away allocation which would be approx 1000 for us. 

I'm assuming the roseburn ST holders would be OK for European tickets

👍

Screenshot_20220621-145324.png

Rocky jamboa

Great sales so far. However, i would have thought with the new stand holding around 6k, Wheatfield 7k, and Gorgie 3.5k, totalling 16,500, only having around 100 season tickets left in those stands would mean sales of over 16k instead of 14k, when you take off around 1k for hospitality? Or do we keep more back for hospitality? Looks like we've sold maybe 300 in the Roseburn. 

Given it looks like there'll be very few walk up spaces available next season, I wonder if the club could look at reintroducing some sort of facility for people who can't attend to put their ticket up for resale.

2 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

Great sales so far. However, i would have thought with the new stand holding around 6k, Wheatfield 7k, and Gorgie 3.5k, totalling 16,500, only having around 100 season tickets left in those stands would mean sales of over 16k instead of 14k, when you take off around 1k for hospitality? Or do we keep more back for hospitality? Looks like we've sold maybe 300 in the Roseburn. 

Hospitality going on sale next week.  That’s about 1100 seats kept back I believe. Plenty of season tickets still available in Roseburn, very few elsewhere. 

39 minutes ago, OTT said:

Fast approaching stadium not big enough to cope with demand. Looking like a season where walk ups are going to have a hard time getting any tickets. 

Not a bad position to be in tbf. 

We need this situation to happen year on year before spending big bucks on a bigger stadium.

Percival King

I'd love it if we just cut The Rangers and Celtic's allocation to nil, if the rules allowed that but I know it won't happen. No doubt their fans would whine and threaten to boycott Tynecastle when we did eventually reinstate an allocation for them but they are unlikely to follow through on such a threat. Without expressing a view on season tickets which don't include games against Hibs, at least Hibs fans help make derbies the best games of the season whereas I'd be happy never to see a Celtic or The Rangers fan in Tynecastle again, for me they add nothing positive to the atmosphere at these games.

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

No, not really. These people buying for the Roseburn know the conditions of their sale. They are obviously happy, otherwise they wouldn't buy.

Sorry John, that's just not true. I was helping some people this morning get season tickets and they would have taken the Roseburn if nothing else was available but would have been very unhappy at missing the Hibs game.

Thought Police
32 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Yes, guaranteed Scottish Cup tickets also. 

Are they guaranteed? I read it as they will be able to buy in the general sale. Does the Scottish Cup not have a rule that entitles away supports to a bigger allocations? If we got Celtic/Rangers/Hibs/Aberdeen in the cup we'd likely need to give them the whole stand.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Fast approaching stadium not big enough to cope with demand. Looking like a season where walk ups are going to have a hard time getting any tickets. 

Not a bad position to be in tbf. 

Time to engage Viagogo :)

maroonlegions
18 minutes ago, Percival King said:

I'd love it if we just cut The Rangers and Celtic's allocation to nil, if the rules allowed that but I know it won't happen. No doubt their fans would whine and threaten to boycott Tynecastle when we did eventually reinstate an allocation for them but they are unlikely to follow through on such a threat. Without expressing a view on season tickets which don't include games against Hibs, at least Hibs fans help make derbies the best games of the season whereas I'd be happy never to see a Celtic or The Rangers fan in Tynecastle again, for me they add nothing positive to the atmosphere at these games.

What ST holders are not getting any Hibs games???

Bungalow Bill
Just now, maroonlegions said:

What ST holders are not getting any Hibs games???

Roseburn stand season ticket holders. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
37 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I could see us selling a European home game ticket with five games guaranteed ......................... opening up the roseburn has given us a lot more flexibility

How does that flex Europe Sooky Sweetie

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

Roseburn stand season ticket holders. 

Thank feck for that. Mind you i would cut Hibs allocation. Hearts ST holders should come first. If HIbs cut ours there is no way their fans would fill it.

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Getting a little concerned about walk-ups. I want to see a game in December!

K will be open for walk ups for the Killie game.
You'll be fine...unless we're flying of course !

1 minute ago, HoGwash said:

Wheatfield - 28

Gorgie - 48

Main - 21

Total - 97

I'll leave the Roseburn for Jalbo 😀

6pm is Jalbo time.....

23 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Are they guaranteed? I read it as they will be able to buy in the general sale. Does the Scottish Cup not have a rule that entitles away supports to a bigger allocations? If we got Celtic/Rangers/Hibs/Aberdeen in the cup we'd likely need to give them the whole stand.

Correct. 

If sales continue and we drew any of them in the cup, it will be tight for those games considering there are less than a hundred left in the three stands.

Edit: I should add if we drew the mhanks in the big Cup there would no doubt be quite a few ST holders who'd skip it for a variety of reasons !

Edited by Boab

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

6pm is Jalbo time.....

have to keep 3pm free for the signing announcements

:peepwall:

Remnants of Standards

Can only make occasional game due to work so would appreciate update from club on amount of walk ups available once final total of season tckts tallied.

The Apprentice
39 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Given it looks like there'll be very few walk up spaces available next season, I wonder if the club could look at reintroducing some sort of facility for people who can't attend to put their ticket up for resale.

There was an option to do that when we were in the Championship first time round under Robbie (I did it twice that season). You didn't get anything in return for doing it mind you but it was a good way of ensuring the club made a bit of extra cash if nothing else.

Just now, Remnants of Standards said:

Can only make occasional game due to work so would appreciate update from club on amount of walk ups available once final total of season tckts tallied.

Depends on the game.

Ross Co for example will only get M probably so K and L will be walk up.

Plenty for games like that.

The tickets seem to be shifting around the ground pretty quickly. Down to single figures in the main stand and only 21 left in the Wheatfield. Incredible support from fellow jambos, just shows what happens when you have players that do the business and has some relative success. The potential for this club to go to the next level is huge. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I don’t agree with the Roseburn decision re Hibs games. Depriving Hearts fans of home derby seats for what might be only one but at max two away games seems a bit off.

Its not as if we would be cutting the away Hobo numbers out of spite - and they will never sell enough season tickets to start filling their away end. 

I also hope when it comes to Hibs games that we sell tickets from the side inwards just in case the Hobos shite it.

Also with greater certainty that at least half the roseburn will be taken up if not 3/5s of it I would like us to investigate a segregation solution better than tarpaulin wasting up loads of seats - there must be something in this day and age.

15 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

Wheatfield - 28

Gorgie - 48

Main - 21

Total - 97

I'll leave the Roseburn for Jalbo 😀

Main 8 

Wheatfield 19

Gorgie 30

Was in ticket office at 14.30 today and was told there was only season tickets left for Rodeburn stand, all other stands are sold out,

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Boghell51 said:

Was in ticket office at 14.30 today and was told there was only season tickets left for Rodeburn stand, all other stands are sold out,

Incredible stuff..

7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I don’t agree with the Roseburn decision re Hibs games. Depriving Hearts fans of home derby seats for what might be only one but at max two away games seems a bit off.

Its not as if we would be cutting the away Hobo numbers out of spite - and they will never sell enough season tickets to start filling their away end. 

I also hope when it comes to Hibs games that we sell tickets from the side inwards just in case the Hobos shite it.

Also with greater certainty that at least half the roseburn will be taken up if not 3/5s of it I would like us to investigate a segregation solution better than tarpaulin wasting up loads of seats - there must be something in this day and age.

There's a good chance those shitehawks will blow it again and it will only affect the home Derby in Jan.

Makes the bronze price of £255 for the Rose burn great value for money.

£14 a game.

Shanks said no

Anyone know what sort of packages are normally sold for hospitality, is it one off games or are ST's available for these too?

Also would suggest to the club that they encourage fans to free up seats if they cannot make games or don't have anyone to pass them to.

30 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

How does that flex Europe Sooky Sweetie

We will have spaces separate from those where people currently have season tickets where we can sell packages of five minimum home games as a European season ticket

Tried to buy the seat next to me for my son but e-tickets wouldn’t let me as I needed to buy a full price ST at the same time…

Emailed to get it sorted but the seat was gone by the time they got back to me.

:muggy: 

54 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Priority access to tickets ahead of a general sale for Scottish Cup home fixtures.  From the site, may not be guaranteed right enough. 

12 minutes ago, Jimbojack said:

When will new cards be sent out

July apparently, once the new turnstile system has been installed and fully tested.

Rocky jamboa
10 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Anyone know what sort of packages are normally sold for hospitality, is it one off games or are ST's available for these too?

Also would suggest to the club that they encourage fans to free up seats if they cannot make games or don't have anyone to pass them to.

Yeah you can purchase a hospitality season ticket. Think it is around £2k for the European lounge. Would imagine the same for the Gorgie suite. Strongbow lounge maybe half that as doesn't include a free bar or sit down meal. 

1 minute ago, 1953 said:

July apparently, once the new turnstile system has been installed and fully tested.

👍

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)