Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

2 hours ago, campbell said:

I get that logic but we still need to be able to attract walk ups & people visiting with decent seats as well, I’d love to see us hit 16k that would be a sensational effort! Would he interest to see how it stacks up against the Romanov season, granted we had a smaller stadium then 

You can't attract walk ups for the Hibs game if 3 stands are sold out and the Roseburn is for Hibs fans only?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, OTT said:

Fast approaching stadium not big enough to cope with demand. Looking like a season where walk ups are going to have a hard time getting any tickets. 

Not a bad position to be in tbf. 

At the moment the stadium is just about right except for the Hibs matches because they are entitled to the whole Roseburn stand. 

kingantti1874

Basically - unless you buy a ST unlikely to get a ticket for Europe and Cup Games.  Lack of supply will drive demand.  I think we will sell out completely unless we open up K

23 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Tried to buy the seat next to me for my son but e-tickets wouldn’t let me as I needed to buy a full price ST at the same time…

Emailed to get it sorted but the seat was gone by the time they got back to me.

:muggy: 

Is there any other seats in the row free, happened to me last season as I tried to add my youngest. Managed thru the club to get the guy who’d bought the seat to move along and I got the seat.

Not including the seats available in the roseburn we have a grand total of just 55 left for sale in the other three stands combined that is phenomenal 

1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

Are they guaranteed? I read it as they will be able to buy in the general sale. Does the Scottish Cup not have a rule that entitles away supports to a bigger allocations? If we got Celtic/Rangers/Hibs/Aberdeen in the cup we'd likely need to give them the whole stand.

Season tickets don't cover Scottish cup matches 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Not including the seats available in the roseburn we have a grand total of just 55 left for sale in the other three stands combined that is phenomenal 

Awesome 

Thought Police
1 minute ago, Jambos dad said:

Season tickets don't cover Scottish cup matches 

No, but you get the option to buy your own seat (at least the last few seasons). That can't apply to Roseburn STs.

Great news but one issue confuses me.  I understood the club held back around 1,000 seats in the main stand for hospitalty.  Is that correct? Does it mean 1,000 seats in the main stand wrre not available for ST purchases.

Heartsmad1874
4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Have we held seats back for walk ups or is that genuinely all thats left?

Fantastic if thats the case.

Just now, Thought Police said:

No, but you get the option to buy your own seat (at least the last few seasons). That can't apply to Roseburn STs.

It will for games that don't involve Hibs or the OF. 

Just now, Thought Police said:

I'd imagine this season it'd go back to the scenario that occurred in 2016 whereby season ticket holders weren't guaranteed their seat.  

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Great news but one issue confuses me.  I understood the club held back around 1,000 seats in the main stand for hospitalty.  Is that correct? Does it mean 1,000 seats in the main stand wrre not available for ST purchases.

Yes whatever the number is im not sure but that sounds about right.

same at every club. We need to offer corporate hospitality- worth a fortune 

2 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Have we held seats back for walk ups or is that genuinely all thats left?

Fantastic if thats the case.

Do not know but we only have 35 wee blue dots available in the three stands excluding the roseburn

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

At the moment the stadium is just about right except for the Hibs matches because they are entitled to the whole Roseburn stand. 

Entitled..... 

We give them. 

Excellent sales. 

£255 for an adult season ticket (minus 1 or 2 Hibs games) in the lower section of the Roseburn Stand is very good value for money. Works out at £15 (255/19-2) per game. 

We really require a proper system setup where supporters can go online and release their seat back for re-sale if they are unable to attend. This would generate more money for the club and also releases capacity for walk up supporters.

8 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

That was what I meant too.

7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Entitled..... 

We give them. 

Exactly.

I seem to remember when we won the Championship in 2014/15, we put season tickets on sale for the Roseburn whilst Hibs still had play off games to get promoted.

Obviously they failed, but if they'd succeeded, they wouldn't have had the full Roseburn.

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but I'm sure that was the case. 

Season tickets for Hearts’ 2015/16 Premiership campaign are now on sale.

Phase One – which gives current season ticket holders until June 10 to renew - got underway this morning at 9am and Jambos were queuing outside the Ticket Centre doors to snap up their seat for next season’s crack at the top flight.

Tynecastle will be the biggest show in town with a new family-friendly area and more seats than ever before available to Hearts fans.

Edited by Rudolf

Jack Torrance
11 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's about right. They have seats set aside in section S, I think. I wanted to buy a European Lounge ticket but keep my seat in Q as it's a better spot, but they wouldn't let me. So i stuck with my season ticket instead. 

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Do not know but we only have 35 wee blue dots available in the three stands excluding the roseburn

Now down to 30. There's going to be only the Roseburn stand left by the end of today and even they are shifting pretty well. 

16 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

It can if we don't draw Hibs 

1 minute ago, PapaShango said:

Now down to 30. There's going to be only the Roseburn stand left by the end of today and even they are shifting pretty well. 

Yes just seen that 30 seats left available to buy outside of the roseburn that is unbelievable and I could not be arsed counting all of the seats available in the roseburn but i would estimate about 800 left

51 minutes ago, Boab said:

There's a good chance those shitehawks will blow it again and it will only affect the home Derby in Jan.

Makes the bronze price of £255 for the Rose burn great value for money.

£14 a game.

Or could upgrade to hospitality if available for Hibs games so not to miss them?

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Does etickets stop selling at 17:00

I actually think we must be closer to 15 than 14 thousand now

no.  

Seaside Dave
13 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

We really require a proper system setup where supporters can go online and release their seat back for re-sale if they are unable to attend. This would generate more money for the club and also releases capacity for walk up supporters.

100 percent need  this to be a thing for hearts 

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

You have to imagine at an absolute minimum K will be used for walk ups including the old firm games. 

Hopefully we keep them to as small a number as possible. They can't exactly reduce our allocation any more, we already get a rubbish allocation and in the case with Celtic shoved in the worst part of the ground with the worst view in the league. 

33 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Why are they entitled to the whole stand? 

1 minute ago, Seaside Dave said:

Agree, I usually give mine to one of my mates if I can't go but if there was a way to release them then it would generate more money and get more bums on seats. 

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Why are they entitled to the whole stand? 

They're not. We do it out of the kindness of our Hearts...

19 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Excellent sales. 

£255 for an adult season ticket (minus 1 or 2 Hibs games) in the lower section of the Roseburn Stand is very good value for money. Works out at £15 (255/19-2) per game. 

I’m sure that’s coming soon. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Ruuuudy said:

If anyone can be arsed ive got section T ROW 10 SEATS 7 & 8 

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/EDP/Season/Index/1729

Do you think the goal view (gorgie end) will be ok

Or would i be better off in the roseburn

ive moved from g to t so I could get a ticket for my kids.  I’m higher though so hopeful it will be fine 

kingantti1874
10 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

agreed. £10 to the ST owner and the rest to the club I’d say is fair 

David McCaig
4 minutes ago, Ruuuudy said:

Is that the back row of the lower tier?

What time did you buy them, as I haven’t seen that section showing on e-tickets all day, unless it sold out immediately.

24 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Excellent sales. 

absolutely, i miss more than my fair share due to coaching kids football and something like this would be great.

Do other Scottish clubs have a system in place to do similar?

If any one wants a wee visual representation of how things are going then here is a comparison of season ticket seats available at Tynecastle

Event Information Screen - Heart of Midlothian eTickets (eticketing.co.uk)

and our nearest rivals

Event Information Screen - eTickets (eticketing.co.uk)

Do not know how that translates in to income but the difference must now be massive

I nearly got the roseburn, however I opted for the Gorgie,  sorry, but there absolutely no chance in hell, I’m missing a hibs game at Tynecastle,. 

1 minute ago, allyjambo said:

absolutely, i miss more than my fair share due to coaching kids football and something like this would be great.

Do other Scottish clubs have a system in place to do similar?

Not aware of any Scottish clubs that do this.

We have something in place where people can phone the ticket office up and tell them to resell their seat for a game but its never been properly advertised by Hearts and it's not a robust and modern system.

Teams in England have it setup and some give the supporter all or some of the ticket price back for re-selling their seat. So for example if we played Hibs and you couldn't go, the club would say well your seat is worth £35 for this game. Either the club takes all of the £35 or they come to a decision to split the money with the season ticket holder. 

Gorgie_Rules
13 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Wonder if they have released lower G/N for ST sales this year?

I don’t think they have. Could be mistaken but when they went on sale this morning I didnt see lower G or N available. I’d be amazed if every single seat has an ST renewal with no dots.

I’m sure there will be a number of tickets held back for club staff’s family and friends, no idea the uptake on these per game but assume there will be a point these will be released for walk ups and won’t be available as a season ticket.

This could potentially account for a large chunk of the gap when you calculate 20,000 - 14,000 sold - 3,600 Roseburn = 2,400

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

Shanks said no
15 minutes ago, Ruuuudy said:

one of the more boisterous sections of the main stand, hopefully you don't mind bad language and near knuckle comments.....

My brother in law will be spewing that he missed these

Only time view is restricted is down the right wing towards the Roseburn

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)