Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, savage said:

How do Celtic and rangers get away with the tiny amount of away fans at of Derby if it's 5%

We should only give them 5% also 

Great effort! We've moved from Wheatfield to the main stand. New sunglasses and sun cream at the ready!

5 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Give the old firm the single seats down the edge of the roseburn, **** them. 

With the bottom few unavailable for segregation.

That's a lot of ST sold, as a part time walk up fan I hope we have a shit season so I can get back to Tynecastle the season after :lol: 

16 minutes ago, swavkav said:

We should only give them 5% also 

Sevco do not give us 5% I think it is about 800 not even 2%!

The Wrinkly Ninja

Would be great to have 3 sections of hearts fans for all non Hibs games.

Would section  L always be lost to segregation because of the way the exits and concourse are set up? i.e access to toilets and pie stalls.

2 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

Sevco do not give us 5% I think it is about 800 not even 2%!

Then that’s what we should be giving them. 

21 minutes ago, savage said:

How do Celtic and rangers get away with the tiny amount of away fans at of Derby if it's 5%

Away club has to request number of tickets they want and pay for them up front. That’s why we only go for circa 850 because that’s typically all that we sell for those dumps. We could get 2,500-3,000 if we wanted them and were willing to pay up.  All agreed at start of each season though 

Boyces beard
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Away club has to request number of tickets they want and pay for them up front. That’s why we only go for circa 850 because that’s typically all that we sell for those dumps. We could get 2,500-3,000 if we wanted them and were willing to pay up.  All agreed at start of each season though 

If that was the case, surely you would expect Rangers and Celtic both to request a 5% allocation of the stadium for old firm away games. 

Please remember that when playing in European football that when playing at home Uefa take over the stadium, a large number of seats are reserved for Uefa delegates. 

31 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Used to be that we have to make minimum of 5% of capacity available to them if they request it.  Not sure if that’s still in the SPFL rule book. 

Like we get through in Glasgow 🤔

kingantti1874
38 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Apparently we DID need the stanchions :(

77C086F7-A64A-4C6D-948B-C1A0D3C3A459.jpeg

they only take the load of the roof . They could be supported another way.  Just a question of £££

We really do need to have a system to allow fans to make available unused tickets.

Maybe even a small incentive by the club for fans to make the tickets available. Lets be honest in the vast majority of cases folk just cant be arsed contacting the club to make the spare ticket available.

That incentive being based on the real time demand for the ticket, ranging from no demand £0.00 to five or ten pounds. You could of course opt out of receiving the incentive with a wee tick box.   The club would still be profiting either way.

No idea how complex this system would be to set up but I'm sure some other clubs have something similar.

Chuck Berry
2 minutes ago, Largo said:

Please remember that when playing in European football that when playing at home Uefa take over the stadium, a large number of seats are reserved for Uefa delegates. 

Not really, there is one UEFA match delegate at the match (there's one at every UEFA match), and then of course the visiting delegation but in reality, not much more than an SPFL game. UEFa may require that some seats are kept for their sponsor requirements but it wont be a lot.

Chuck Berry
2 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

We really do need to have a system to allow fans to make available unused tickets.

Maybe even a small incentive by the club for fans to make the tickets available. Lets be honest in the vast majority of cases folk just cant be arsed contacting the club to make the spare ticket available.

That incentive being based on the real time demand for the ticket, ranging from no demand £0.00 to five or ten pounds. You could of course opt out of receiving the incentive with a wee tick box.   The club would still be profiting either way.

No idea how complex this system would be to set up but I'm sure some other clubs have something similar.

Agree, there are going to be a fair few games I'm not going to be able to make and would happily donate it back to the club for a small benefit in return, eg £5 voucher for club shop or money off tickets for a cup game.

The Real Maroonblood
35 minutes ago, swavkav said:

With all the season tickets sold, this is going to be a very special forthcoming season, 

What could possibly go wrong?

1 minute ago, Nobreath said:

We have it at Ibrox, you can put your ST up for sale for individual games . All games are classed in groups A:Celtic / B: Hearts/Hibs /Aberdeen . Say if I return my ticket for a game against HMFC , the club then resell my ticket for say £35 and I receive £25 in credit that is deducted from the following season ST .

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Can we not restrict away fans to 500? That should help more of ours in

there will definitely be some decisions to be made re the size of all away supports . Wouldn't be surprised to see everyone apart from OF, Sheep & Hibs (maybe utd) only getting one section of the School End.

Edit: although I'd be in favour of everyone (except Hibs) getting only one section - minimum visitors, maximum Jambos

Edited by August Landmesser

9 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Not really, there is one UEFA match delegate at the match (there's one at every UEFA match), and then of course the visiting delegation but in reality, not much more than an SPFL game. UEFa may require that some seats are kept for their sponsor requirements but it wont be a lot.

Think you'll find this can can be as many as a few hundred .

The Hogfather
3 minutes ago, Largo said:

UEFA aren't going to send a few hundred delegates to any group games.

Fxxx the SPFL
50 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Used to be that we have to make minimum of 5% of capacity available to them if they request it.  Not sure if that’s still in the SPFL rule book. 

The old firm are only giving each other 800 well below 5%

27 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Would be great to have 3 sections of hearts fans for all non Hibs games.

Would section  L always be lost to segregation because of the way the exits and concourse are set up? i.e access to toilets and pie stalls.

If that’s the case walk old firm in from front corner with a couple of portaloos and a burger van near the turnstyles. 

23 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

The bigots don't give each other 5% of tickets so the rules have either changed or you are misinformed. 

Chuck Berry
8 minutes ago, Largo said:

For a Final or Semi maybe, but not for a run-of-the-mill Euro game, of which there may be 50 or more taking place that week.

Chuck Berry

Article 38 Ticketing

Home clubs must make at least 5% of the total approved UEFA capacity of their stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a segregated, safe area. Tickets for that area must be sold in compliance with the provisions of Article 20 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations. In no case, however, shall the price of those tickets for visiting supporters exceed €45. In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase 200 top-category tickets for their VIP supporters, sponsors, etc., but they are not obliged to take the full allocation (see Articles 17 and 25 of the UEFA Stadium Infrastructure Regulations and Article 19 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations).

Visiting clubs must, where relevant, sell their tickets by zone in order to facilitate the reallocation of unsold tickets. Visiting clubs which have requested an allocation of tickets for the whole or part of the segregated area may return any unused tickets to the home club without payment up to seven days prior to the match. After this deadline the visiting club must pay for the whole allocation, irrespective of whether all the tickets have been sold.

The home club may reallocate tickets returned or not requested by the visiting club provided that all safety and security measures (as mentioned in the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations) are respected and that such tickets are not reallocated to supporters of the visiting club.

The official UEFA representatives and at least 20 representatives of the visiting club and its association must be provided with complimentary top-category seats (and associated hospitality) in the VIP sector.

All visiting team ticket allocations and ticketing arrangements, except those related to the ticket price cap for visiting supporter tickets, may be altered by written agreement between the two clubs concerned.

Help needed! Just trying to buy 2 season tickets one adult and one under 13. It's saying assign the under 13 one to a member can I assign that to me as well as the adult one?

HeartsandonlyHearts

We should only sell to the away team the % max wise  by league rules we’re required.

Fort Vallance
4 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

You think fans would stop watching a successful Hearts side if we moved to a new stadium, at say, Sighthill? or anywhere in the South West of the City?

I would still go but I do think some would think twice.

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The bigots don't give each other 5% of tickets so the rules have either changed or you are misinformed. 

Numbers have got to agreed with police, for safety & segregation issues the number 850 was agreed by both clubs .

Fort Vallance
4 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I think most people would eventually accept it and carry on going (although many might say they wouldn't), but the big danger would be that the move coincides with a downturn in form.

Ultimately, further expansion of Tynecastle has to be the way to go if it's at all possible. If we could get permission to do so, I'd see a new two tier Wheatfield, with the lower tier a bit less steep and with about 5k of safe standing and the upper with similar steepness to the current one with about 5k of seating, as a sensible way to go.  Gives us a capacity increase of a bit over 4k and also lets us introduce a good sized standing area without negatively impacting on the views of any other areas. And if there's not as much as 5k of demand for standing, it could just be in the back rows of the lower tier with the front rows being seating.

Obviously the 'if we could get permission' is a very big if!

Your first paragraph is spot on. Especially if the cost was going to impact on the football budget for a significant length of time.

Rogue Daddy
6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Spfl rules state that an ‘allocation’ must be offered to away support. If the away club isn’t happy with the allocation they can take their complaint to the spfl who will then make a decision on the amount. 
Basically, sort it out amongst yourselves or we’ll (spfl) decide. 
Not sure about uefa’s rules. 

1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Spfl rules state that an ‘allocation’ must be offered to away support. If the away club isn’t happy with the allocation they can take their complaint to the spfl who will then make a decision on the amount. 

Nothing about any percentages then. 👍

Rogue Daddy
Just now, luckydug said:

No, decided between both clubs. 👍

Lord Beni of Gorgie
30 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

there will definitely be some decisions to be made re the size of all away supports . Wouldn't be surprised to see everyone apart from OF, Sheep & Hibs (maybe utd) only getting one section of the School End.

Edit: although I'd be in favour of everyone (except Hibs) getting only one section - minimum visitors, maximum Jambos

They all voted for our death, I vote for none of the ***** or as little as possible in our stadium

Fxxx the SPFL
11 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

aye and we know what the SPFL will say give the bigots the whole Roseburn

1 minute ago, **** the SPFL said:

aye and we know what the SPFL will say give the bigots the whole Roseburn

Which they can't do now so giruthem !

Rocky jamboa
14 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Not sure about uefa’s rules

I checked it earlier and UEFA says clubs should give away teams "around 5%".

I have faith in those at Hearts

They will have checked how many Seats we could/can sell and what we have to give the two cheeks 

wentworth jambo
4 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

They all voted for our death, I vote for none of the ***** or as little as possible in our stadium

:notworthy:If the demand is there, we should be giving all away teams 1 section of the Roseburn

Rogue Daddy
10 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

I checked it earlier and UEFA says clubs should give away teams "around 5%".

👍 ...noticed that just after posting.

SPFL Rules - 

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/images/shares/pdfs/SPFL Rules and Regulations 01-Apr-22 (MASTER COPY) CLEAN.pdf

I27.jpg

Edited by Rogue Daddy

24 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

Help needed! Just trying to buy 2 season tickets one adult and one under 13. It's saying assign the under 13 one to a member can I assign that to me as well as the adult one?

My son is an adult but I had to get him to register so I could add him to my network and assign the ticket. I suspect it might be the same. If there was an option to do what you're asking I think it might come up on the system?

24 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Scottish Cup has a set percentage (think it's 20%) but league has no set size

Seaside Dave
12 minutes ago, Tommy Walker said:

We are massive. Get the 45k seater built we are taking over. 

(Not getting carried away)

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)