Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

3 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Can’t even get in to see if something has become available ffs

make sure when you login that you then go up to the menu on the top left. Don’t just accept the call back later message on the screen. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we open K? Would be massive intent if we only gave the OF 2 sections of the stand. If demand is there from our supporters we should 100% be doing it. Give them as little an allocation as we can possibly get away with. If that's one section then that's exactly what we should do. 

2 minutes ago, 151 said:

:sweeet:

Get the new record announced Hearts.

I'd be surprised if they don't announce 15,000 today. I think we're now there or thereabouts.

FarmerTweedy
2 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

That would be a huge risk. There are a lot of people who just wouldn't go.

I think most people would eventually accept it and carry on going (although many might say they wouldn't), but the big danger would be that the move coincides with a downturn in form.

Ultimately, further expansion of Tynecastle has to be the way to go if it's at all possible. If we could get permission to do so, I'd see a new two tier Wheatfield, with the lower tier a bit less steep and with about 5k of safe standing and the upper with similar steepness to the current one with about 5k of seating, as a sensible way to go.  Gives us a capacity increase of a bit over 4k and also lets us introduce a good sized standing area without negatively impacting on the views of any other areas. And if there's not as much as 5k of demand for standing, it could just be in the back rows of the lower tier with the front rows being seating.

Obviously the 'if we could get permission' is a very big if!

August Landmesser
Just now, FarmerTweedy said:

I think most people would eventually accept it and carry on going (although many might say they wouldn't), but the big danger would be that the move coincides with a downturn in form.

Ultimately, further expansion of Tynecastle has to be the way to go if it's at all possible. If we could get permission to do so, I'd see a new two tier Wheatfield, with the lower tier a bit less steep and with about 5k of safe standing and the upper with similar steepness to the current one with about 5k of seating, as a sensible way to go.  Gives us a capacity increase of a bit over 4k and also lets us introduce a good sized standing area without negatively impacting on the views of any other areas. And if there's not as much as 5k of demand for standing, it could just be in the back rows of the lower tier with the front rows being seating.

Obviously the 'if we could get permission' is a very big if!

safe standing all along a lower deck of the Wheatfield would be amazing - place would be bouncing!

1 hour ago, EH11 2NL said:

Great to see the season ticket thread over on .net has turned into them arguing about our sales

The penny is dropping for this guy..😍

DF85641D-7ED4-479A-8402-49E7D685B38D.jpeg

Not so much for this guy..😂😂

3738FD0E-D201-4D48-A302-70DA90297443.jpeg

Edited by MattyK82

58 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

Great to see the season ticket thread over on .net has turned into them arguing about our sales

Great reading and the shite they put up in defence by some is a cringe fest

They certainly aint talking about ST sales

4 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

The first guy is the worry and you would hope he is in a minority because I would prefer them not to waken up to what is happening in Edinburgh football ...................... the second guy is exactly the sort of comfort blanket clutching idiot I have grown to love about that club , it was guys like him who took their eye off the ball when we were headed to administration and saw their club fall apart from what should have been a position of strength

9 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

If Scotland host any major football competitions (would only ever be part of a joint UK bid) you can be rest assured that the only stadium being used in Edinburgh would be Murrayfield.

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

If Scotland host any major football competitions (would only ever be part of a joint UK bid) you can be rest assured that the only stadium being used in Edinburgh would be Murrayfield.

Exactly hardly going to use their tin pot stadium 😂

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Indeed, minimum capacity is 30k so that pretty much rules every team out bar 2.

If he is talking about the womens or youth tournaments i seem to recall both being played recently at Tynecastle!!

5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Also, the 2nd guy mentions there are ‘many many areas’ where they ‘trump’ us - I can’t think of these…🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Also, the 2nd guy mentions there are ‘many many areas’ where they ‘trump’ us - I can’t think of these…🤷‍♂️

I can think of one, continually self imploding

1 hour ago, EH11 2NL said:

there's an obvious Hearts  supporter on there giving them it tight,not sure if hes been punted yet.They were biting then frothing at the mouth.

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

That would be a huge risk. There are a lot of people who just wouldn't go.

You think fans would stop watching a successful Hearts side if we moved to a new stadium, at say, Sighthill? or anywhere in the South West of the City?

12 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Well, jkb had premium seats for the first few years after the stand opened and no-one mentioned a bar. 🥸😃

If memory serves, it was the 3rd season that the PR Bar was included in season tickets. Don't really want JKB riff raff like yourself in there anyway lowering the tone so to speak.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

If memory serves, it was the 3rd season that the PR Bar was included in season tickets. Don't really want JKB riff raff like yourself in there anyway lowering the tone so to speak.

That would explain it as we switched to the Strongbow Lounge after a couple of seasons. 🥸

kingantti1874

Regardless of whether it opens or not.  K should be reserved for hearts fans.

also - as other have said - we absolutely must introduce a  scheme where ST which are unused can be returned to the club and re-sold.  Not only will this allow the club to generate a little bit more money, it will make sure we fill every seat possible AND I would bet reduce The drop off in ST renewals 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, indianajones said:

Was a bit late to the party which is a shame. 

I dont fancy buying one in the Roseburn and missing out on the Hibs game. 

There are appears to be some in Section G.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, SCFHearts said:

Do have a link please 

Just go to the e ticketing the main website.

bigdavemaddog
2 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Makes no business sense. Why would you give priority to someone who might attend vs someone who will give you a seasons worth of cash up front? A ST holder is just the same as a walk up, but commits to buying all his tickets at the start (and commits for the season).

im sure ive read previously that its an SFA ruling

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Why do the ones in the Roseburn all show up as light blue? 

I think because they're not full STs - when searching on etickets, your filter is set to 'Season Ticket' so anything that doesn't exactly match that filter (Roseburn tickets excluding the hibs game) will be light blue. 

1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

I think because they're not full STs - when searching on etickets, your filter is set to 'Season Ticket' so anything that doesn't exactly match that filter (Roseburn tickets excluding the hibs game) will be light blue. 

Ah cheers, just they were the darker blue yesterday, maybe the system has changed it over night. 

I know it's been said before, however, with such strong season ticket sales, I think the club really need to look into a process for reselling your season ticket if you can't make the game with £xx going to the season ticket holder and £xx going to Hearts.

It ensures that there aren't lots of empty seats at games and also allows walk ups to attend matches as well as generating more money for the club.

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Lower G. There was a block of 5 together and someone took the 3 middle ones leaving 2 singles. 🤣

Saw that 😂 Why 🤦🏻

7 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I know it's been said before, however, with such strong season ticket sales, I think the club really need to look into a process for reselling your season ticket if you can't make the game with £xx going to the season ticket holder and £xx going to Hearts.

It ensures that there aren't lots of empty seats at games and also allows walk ups to attend matches as well as generating more money for the club.

Absolutely, looking at mine it averages out at £17.50 per game and looking at last seasons walk up prices it was £21 for Cat B and £30 for Cat A. My kids are £5.55 and £2.77 per game.

So potentially if i cant make a Category A game they could potentially sell those three to Adults for £90. 

Even if they give you a credit for the full or part of the value to use against your season ticket for 2023/24. 

Additional income for the club and more of an incentive for punters to hand back their tickets to ensure the stadium is a full as possible every week. 

2 minutes ago, Defender said:

Will lower g still be closed for the derby? It's the same price as Roseburn.

No.

1 hour ago, MattyK82 said:

Stupidity

Being deluded

H1b5ing it

Overall jakeyness

Wearing green

Not attending Hampden

Not attending their own stadium

Pretending that Edinburgh is their city

Producing ridiculous ST sales videos

To name but a few.

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, Defender said:

Will lower g still be closed for the derby? It's the same price as Roseburn.

Could be if same price

Gorgie_Rules

We’re getting close to the point of the OF only getting 1 section of the Roseburn, potentially even past it.

If the majority of H and L sell over the coming weeks then K will have to open, surely leaving L for segregation/Hearts walk ups instead of accommodating them. Tremendous stuff

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

We’re getting close to the point of the OF only getting 1 section of the Roseburn, potentially even past it. If H and K sell over the coming weeks then K will have to open, surely leaving L for segregation/Hearts walk ups instead of accommodating them. Tremendous stuff

Don’t think that’s feasible with existing segregation arrangements. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)