Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

51 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Is there any other seats in the row free, happened to me last season as I tried to add my youngest. Managed thru the club to get the guy who’d bought the seat to move along and I got the seat.

Yeah, there’s one pretty close that they offered to reserve for me. Then they never got round to calling to take payment as agreed 🤔.

Used to be able to get through on the phone fairly easily but they seem to have switched the regular number to an automated message and are now directly folk to email them.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Entitled..... 

We give them. 

When I said entitled I meant we give them as opposed to being entitled to them.

33 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Why are they entitled to the whole stand? 

If you have seen any of my previous posts I was referring to official requirements. As far as I am concerned we should be prioritising Hearts fans at every game. 

One of my friends was renewing. He and his mate got two seats either side of a third. I was meant to buy the middle one. Went on the website this morning at about 09:03 (was actually on sooner but it said ‘check back later’ and I didn’t try the menu). The seat is available, but light blue (doesn’t fit the filters I wasn’t using). Tried to buy it, got an error message. Tried again. Seat has disappeared.

So… either something went wrong with the website and it flagged the seat as sold, or someone else was also waiting to buy one individual seat between two strangers as soon as it became available. Neither option seems likely.

I managed to buy one of the seats next to one of the ones we had already, so maybe we’ll be able to negotiate.

13 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

Main Stand - SOLD OUT

That surely means circa 1,000 of seats earmarked for hospitality were not made available for sale.

If that's the case I presume the 14,000 Hearts announced included the hosptalty seats even though they haven't actally been sold.

joondalupjambo
26 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Not aware of any Scottish clubs that do this.

We have something in place where people can phone the ticket office up and tell them to resell their seat for a game but its never been properly advertised by Hearts and it's not a robust and modern system.

Teams in England have it setup and some give the supporter all or some of the ticket price back for re-selling their seat. So for example if we played Hibs and you couldn't go, the club would say well your seat is worth £35 for this game. Either the club takes all of the £35 or they come to a decision to split the money with the season ticket holder. 

My mate up here had a Man Utd season ticket a few years ago and when he could not go down he released his seat.  When he did that they put a sum of money back into to his eticket account.  However he could only use that account money to purchase tickets not covered by his season ticket.  Think it might have also been allowed to be used as part of the cost of renewing.  Will ask him to clarify.

Edited by joondalupjambo

3 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Getting a little concerned about walk-ups. I want to see a game in December!

I wouldn't worry Geoff, you've got loads of friends on here, I'm sure someone will sort you out with tickets.

40 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If any one wants a wee visual representation of how things are going then here is a comparison of season ticket seats available at Tynecastle

Event Information Screen - Heart of Midlothian eTickets (eticketing.co.uk)

and our nearest rivals

Event Information Screen - eTickets (eticketing.co.uk)

Do not know how that translates in to income but the difference must now be massive

That's a huge difference.  Is the Hibs one up to date?

1 minute ago, Lido said:

they like to pluck figures from the air. It’s the hibs way.

no way have they sold 10,500 based on what’s showing as available

2 minutes ago, Lido said:

Thats a live link so it's absolutely up to date 🤘

joondalupjambo
12 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

My mate up here had a Man Utd season ticket a few years ago and when he could not go down he released his seat.  When he did that they put a sum of money back into to his eticket account.  However he could only use that account money to purchase tickets not covered by his season ticket.  Think it might have also been allowed to be used as part of the cost of renewing.  Will ask him to clarify.

Mate just confirmed that this was in place and then a new system called One United too over.  If supporters could not go they put their ticket on this site for sale at a price or offer.   He said it was fine and nine out if ten times when he could not go his ticket sold and all money to his bank account.  

coatbridgejambo
43 minutes ago, swavkav said:

I nearly got the roseburn, however I opted for the Gorgie,  sorry, but there absolutely no chance in hell, I’m missing a hibs game at Tynecastle,. 

Gorgie is better anyway imo as 9x out of 10 we shoot that way 2nd half's 👍

42 minutes ago, topsport said:

3 more bought ♥️😎 For 3 generations of jambos! 

Superb!!🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻👍👍

This count was at 5.30pm.

A caveat - I suspect the club removed two blocks totalling around 130-140 seats from Roseburn H, which I think may end up being used for Big Hearts. So my suspicion is that we're a little below 15,000 - but only just.

I've double-checked my arithmetic, and don't think I've mis-counted.

ST 2022 WITH TEXT 21JUN 6PM.jpg

Unknown user
1 hour ago, 8skacel8 said:

Excellent sales. 

£255 for an adult season ticket (minus 1 or 2 Hibs games) in the lower section of the Roseburn Stand is very good value for money. Works out at £15 (255/19-2) per game. 

We really require a proper system setup where supporters can go online and release their seat back for re-sale if they are unable to attend. This would generate more money for the club and also releases capacity for walk up supporters.

We had it, no one used it

2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

A caveat - I suspect the club removed two blocks totalling around 130-140 seats from Roseburn H, which I think may end up being used for Big Hearts. So my suspicion is that we're a little below 15,000 - but only just.

Great work.

Unknown user
Just now, 8skacel8 said:

We had what?

A system where supporters could give their tickets up for resale. We had an official partner that did it, I forget their name.

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, Lido said:

there is absolutely no way they’ve sold 10,500 imo. I’ll bet they’ve set aside the thousands of freebies they give out to boost number 

tynietigers
26 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That surely means circa 1,000 of seats earmarked for hospitality were not made available for sale.

If that's the case I presume the 14,000 Hearts announced included the hosptalty seats even though they haven't actally been sold.

Hospitality in the main stand can be no more than 450 🤔 120 max exec, 85 Heritage, 100 strongbow and 120 Skyline but 60 of that is Directors side 👍🏻

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, JALBO said:

👍

1 hour ago, Jambos dad said:

You can't attract walk ups for the Hibs game if 3 stands are sold out and the Roseburn is for Hibs fans only?

So 2 games a season we can’t do that maybe 1 depend on whether or not they sort themselves out! But we can for all the other games, I think they club doesn’t marketing itself well enough to visitors, edinburgh is a huge tourist city & a link up with hotels/travel companies, we also have to have an attractive offering for people who can’t afford season tickets but still want to come & support their club or bring along kids who may one day become future supporters 

33 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

No, the figures will not include the hospitality seats; the only seats included will be these in Section Pr that we can purchase as standard season tickets - all other Section Pr seats, plus the hospitality seats that are reserved in R and S won't be included.

14 minutes ago, JALBO said:

@JALBOOnce Season Ticket sales are out of the way, looks like you’ll have scale back Dot Counting operations

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Basically - unless you buy a ST unlikely to get a ticket for Europe and Cup Games.  Lack of supply will drive demand.  I think we will sell out completely unless we open up K

Was at the ticket office today, very few seats left and none with two together. 

2 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

@JALBOOnce Season Ticket sales are out of the way, looks like you’ll have scale back Dot Counting operations

....yup, may have to freelance ourselves out to some neighbouring clubs who are struggling to manage their dot counting..... 😆

Shanks said no
13 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

will still have at least 5 euro games to keep going

1 hour ago, Ruuuudy said:

If anyone can be arsed ive got section T ROW 10 SEATS 7 & 8 

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/EDP/Season/Index/1729

Do you think the goal view (gorgie end) will be ok

Or would i be better off in the roseburn

Hopefully these pictures help (if you can figure out where your seats are in relation to where I took the photos). As you can see there are rows of 6 seats. If you count the seats from the front to where I took the photos it looks like the further to the front the more restricted the view becomes with those closest to the security box being hopeless. This is after the box was reduced.

Screenshot_20220621-181745_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220621-181731_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220621-181752_Gallery.jpg

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

agreed. £10 to the ST owner and the rest to the club I’d say is fair 

Disagree.  Clubs have to be much more generous than that. Arsenals scheme gives 90% of resale ticket price to the season ticket holder to be used as a credit towards following seasons season ticket. Good deal for the season ticket holder and good deal for the club as they get 10% for nothing plus the seat is used so food, drinks, programmes etc all possibly purchased. 

Italian Lambretta
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Hopefully these pictures help (if you can figure out where your seats are in relation to where I took the photos). As you can see there are rows of 6 seats. If you count the seats from the front to where I took the photos it looks like the further to the front the more restricted the view becomes with those closest to the security box being hopeless. This is after the box was reduced.

Theres no need for that box to be sticking out at all and blocking fans views. Get the architect to redraw it and get it pushed right back or better still moved to somewhere else in the stadium.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Disagree.  Clubs have to be much more generous than that. Arsenals scheme gives 90% of resale ticket price to the season ticket holder to be used as a credit towards following seasons season ticket. Good deal for the season ticket holder and good deal for the club as they get 10% for nothing plus the seat is used so food, drinks, programmes etc all possibly purchased. 

That's quite good. 

25 minutes ago, JALBO said:

No, the figures will not include the hospitality seats; the only seats included will be these in Section Pr that we can purchase as standard season tickets - all other Section Pr seats, plus the hospitality seats that are reserved in R and S won't be included.

Thanks J.  That means that when people on here say that there are no seats left in the main stand, they mean no seats left other than those in R and S reserved for hospitalty.

With our hospitality being so popular, that means our players will be running to 3 full stands, plus a fair chunk of the Roseburn plus visiting supporters.

Tremendous.

Rocky jamboa
44 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Thanks for doing this. What do you base the capacities on in each stand? Do you know roughly how many hospitality seats are held back in each stand? I presume this is then deducted from the dots in that stand to give an estimated sales figure? 

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Thanks J.  That means that when people on here say that there are no seats left in the main stand, they mean no seats left other than those in R and S reserved for hospitalty.

With our hospitality being so popular, that means our players will be running to 3 full stands, plus a fair chunk of the Roseburn plus visiting supporters.

Tremendous.

Yes, that's right. When the hospitality options go on sale next week, I reckon those seats will sell out, and those can be added to our sales total! 

1 minute ago, JALBO said:

Yes, that's right. When the hospitality options go on sale next week, I reckon those seats will sell out, and those can be added to our sales total! 

We could well be looking at 16,000.  Fantastic.  With all that money, our mega bid for Porto is still on the cards.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Wonder what our average season ticket price is?

Around £250?

Anyway. Bearing in mind ticket sales are for our running costs and are taxed etc if we got to around 16,000 that would be £4m ish in the bank. Not including cup and Euro ticket revenue.

Mental what group stage European football will do! Everyone who can, get signed up the gorgie euro express is all goooo🇱🇻🤘😂

Just now, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Around £250?

Anyway. Bearing in mind ticket sales are for our running costs and are taxed etc if we got to around 16,000 that would be £4m ish in the bank. Not including cup and Euro ticket revenue.

Cheapest standard adult is 295 but not sure with kids and oap's 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, gov said:

Cheapest standard adult is 295 but not sure with kids and oap's 

Hospitality tickets work the average upwards also.

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Around £250?

A smidge over 300 I reckon.

£250 would be £3.75 million though.

Edited by hughesie27

17 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Theres no need for that box to be sticking out at all and blocking fans views. Get the architect to redraw it and get it pushed right back or better still moved to somewhere else in the stadium.

That surely must've been a consideration at one point and ruled out in favour of cutting it back. Having visited the control room there's heaps of tech stuff there to monitor the cctv so perhaps it was too difficult? Having said that, it beats me as to why a new control room wasn't designed into the new main stand.

As an aside, these pics were taken from the left most seat. Hence, as you move to the right the view improves. Perhaps someone who already has seats in that area can shed more light but it looks to me that to the right of the stairs beyond that section of 6 seats the view will be OK.

mellors1874

Hey all.

Wonder if anyone here knows when purchasing a season ticket if the child turns 16 during the season do they have to buy one for the age they will be or what age that are at the time of purchase and can you pay off the finance early.

AlphonseCapone
36 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Not sure if it'll be a factor or not but isn't that where one of the big screens is going, not sure how far out that would come. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)