Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Because the Zurich game had a general sale seat map, I was able to glance at it first thing the other day to check what other seats may not have been released for season ticket sales, and help us get a more accurate final figure.

Anyone who was remotely interested at the time might recall that the club announced 15,500+ and I had counted 15,905 seats in the sold out sections. What the Zurich seat map has been able to do is confirm a few chunks of seats that evidently haven't been sold to season ticket holders. These are;

Wheatfield - lower A - approx 52 seats - some will have noticed that these were unused at the DU game

Wheatfield - lower G - approx 56 seats - sitting in section N, it was noticable that there were still unsold seats here

Roseburn - Upper H - approx 125 seats - as previously noted

Roseburn - Lower H - approx 20 seats - suspected previously

Taking these into account, I think the final season ticket tally will therefore have been around 15,650 plus wheelchair and hospitality season tickets.

The seats in lower A were used for the kids at half time in the Ross Country game, and so they serve a specific purpose, although why they weren't released for the Dundee United game when they weren't being used, and the game was sold out, is a bit of a mystery. The Roseburn seats do become available for sale, so lower G remains the big unknown - it appears the club sold about half of the seats as season tickets that had been off-sale for a few years after the crackdown, but don't seem to have released them all. I can't fathom that one.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Because the Zurich game had a general sale seat map, I was able to glance at it first thing the other day to check what other seats may not have been released for season ticket sales, and help us get a more accurate final figure.

Anyone who was remotely interested at the time might recall that the club announced 15,500+ and I had counted 15,905 seats in the sold out sections. What the Zurich seat map has been able to do is confirm a few chunks of seats that evidently haven't been sold to season ticket holders. These are;

Wheatfield - lower A - approx 52 seats - some will have noticed that these were unused at the DU game

Wheatfield - lower G - approx 56 seats - sitting in section N, it was noticable that there were still unsold seats here

Roseburn - Upper H - approx 125 seats - as previously noted

Roseburn - Lower H - approx 20 seats - suspected previously

Taking these into account, I think the final season ticket tally will therefore have been around 15,650 plus wheelchair and hospitality season tickets.

The seats in lower A were used for the kids at half time in the Ross Country game, and so they serve a specific purpose, although why they weren't released for the Dundee United game when they weren't being used, and the game was sold out, is a bit of a mystery. The Roseburn seats do become available for sale, so lower G remains the big unknown - it appears the club sold about half of the seats as season tickets that had been off-sale for a few years after the crackdown, but don't seem to have released them all. I can't fathom that one.

Good work. Too much time on your hands though 😂

BelfastJamTart

Hi not sure if this is the right thread to post on or not…I currently have a adult Season Ticket in the Wheatfield Stand section G, just wondering if anyone would like a seat swap…I would like one of the higher seats if possible. Direct message me for details. Thanks.