Souttar signs pre-contract with Rangers (Super Thread)

Bazzas right boot

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Factuer Moi

• Bazzas right boot

Just now, Butterbean1874 said:

Injured my …. Get him out asap now he’s no cup tied 

Only if the Huns come up with £500k or he can rot on the bench! 😏

Just now, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

If you actually buy that he’s ‘Injured’ then you need to lay off the sauce. 

🤣🤣🤣

Butterbean1874
4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Only if the Huns come up with £500k or he can rot on the bench! 😏

Canny see us getting £500K but hopefully there’s a deal done asap but I’ll bet he’s back in the team on Wednesday then he’ll move after Wednesday night…… absolute snake 🐍 

3 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

If he’s “injured” put him on the bench, subbing him on at 89mins. 

👍

24 minutes ago, Butterbean1874 said:

Injured my …. Get him out asap now he’s no cup tied 

Surely trying to get The Rangers to pay decent cash for him in this window is exactly the reason we've not cup tied him. I really don't get folks wanting him to go but want to cup tie him just for spite.

10 hours ago, 1953 said:

Surely trying to get The Rangers to pay decent cash for him in this window is exactly the reason we've not cup tied him. I really don't get folks wanting him to go but want to cup tie him just for spite.

This. 

Hopefully this gets sorted and we can move on. We’re in a great place and the club is massively on the up. I don’t think we’ll miss him. 

Butterbean1874
24 minutes ago, 1953 said:

So do u want him to stay until the end of season? What if hearts play Rangers in the cup weather it be final or not & JS is playing against us & we could’ve prevented this sometimes I think we’re just to much of a soft touch GET THE DEAL DONE!!!

On 19/01/2022 at 19:46, luckydug said:

So it was both a minority of fans booing and thousands of fans booing. 

Make yer mind up😏

Depends how you interpret "minority" . If there were 16 thousand in the ground and 2000 were booing... they are a minority 🤷‍♂️ 

edit

I don't think it was right to boo him as it could have affected the team in general... BUT RN was a total arse playing him in the first place!

Edited by jock _turd

1 minute ago, Butterbean1874 said:

So do u want him to stay until the end of season? What if hearts play Rangers in the cup weather it be final or not & JS is playing against us & we could’ve prevented this sometimes I think we’re just to much of a soft touch GET THE DEAL DONE!!!

No I don't want him to stay. I would much rather he was going south but he's going to Rangers and there's nothing we can do about it. We need him to go in this window and Hearts are trying to GET THE DEAL DONE but part of that process is not playing him today to make him more attractive to Rangers. Wouldn't surprise me if Rangers are waiting until after Souttar helps us take points off Celtic on Wednesday before agreeing a deal. Whether we'll get the quoted£500k I've no idea but I reckon we'll settle for as much as we can possibly get out of them and aren't a soft touch in this instance.

1 hour ago, 1953 said:

Exactly. Should be £600K now considering he is not cup tied.

We should have played him today unless Rangers had agreed a deal. 
Beni was injured but we had him

on the bench.  So even if he claimed he wasn’t 100%, he goes on the bench. 
There is now no rush for Rangers to make a deal until end of Window. That would mean too late for us to use the cash (as per Sow) before the window closes. 
we should have given the the ultimatum today.  Pay or pass. (Hopefully we did abc the desk is done). 

avhudtheteeshirt

Hope Souttar's absence from this game is an injury, if not we should have had him on for 1 minute so as he would be cup tied!!!

We don't need former players playing against us in up coming rounds!!! 

Not itk at all but ive a feeling a deal has been done and he will be away next week and we can all move on.

HeartsandonlyHearts

Said it last week, said it again this morning and I’ll say it again now that the game is done.

Hearts are Newco’s bitches just like every other Scottish team bar one. We deserve everything we NEVER get from the SFA, Scottish football sports media and any other entity who wants to rub it in our faces. We caved to another team on their asking. 

12 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Not itk at all but ive a feeling a deal has been done and he will be away next week and we can all move on.

Or plays on Wednesday night. 

14 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Said it last week, said it again this morning and I’ll say it again now that the game is done.

Hearts are Newco’s bitches just like every other Scottish team bar one. We deserve everything we NEVER get from the SFA, Scottish football sports media and any other entity who wants to rub it in our faces. We caved to another team on their asking. 

High drama. 

Head coach Robbie Neilson expects John Souttar to remain a Hearts player until the end of the season despite the Scotland defender's omission from the cup win against Auchinleck Talbot.

3 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Seemingly Souttar is not playing because he is “injured”……aye right! 😏

So we played him against St Johnstone when everyone was raging and demanding he didn't play. 

Then we leave him out of the cup tie so he isn't cup tied for those ****ing hun *******s

Beggars belief

23 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Have we   ? 

Amazing how insightful you are, no it really is.

Gonna take a breath and just see what happens the next few days instead of being instangry...

You have no clue what's going on with Souttar and the Zombies , so gies peace

HeartsandonlyHearts
Just now, davemclaren said:

High drama. 

Is it? I am so pissed at what we’ve done. Last year we sued because of what Scottish football illegally did to us in demoting us. Hearts made a statement after the court case.

Today we focus on one thing and one thing alone: Only Hearts.

That went out the window this morning. That statement was a lie. Other Hearts fans can look at what happened this morning with Souttar anyway they see fit. That’s their prerogative. I’ll stand by my own belief that we cowed down to them until such times as the window ends with him still here. There is not a chance in hell he is injured as I write this.

I mean as far as excuses go.... "he has an ankle injury" is a stretch when the same player,  with a long injury history, sails through a medical this week.

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 minute ago, gorgieheart said:

Have we   ? 

Amazing how insightful you are, no it really is.

Gonna take a breath and just see what happens the next few days instead of being instangry...

You have no clue what's going on with Souttar and the Zombies , so gies peace

👍🏻

Just now, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

👍🏻

Fab response ... !

But seriously, you don't see how there are a growing number of supposed Hearts fans who just seem to be looking for the next reason to be angry at the club, at neilson, at budge , at savage...

Pretty tiresome 

Some laugh. Souttar gets  paid by us until he leaves. In out shake him all about, doesn't matter anymore. 

8 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Fab response ... !

But seriously, you don't see how there are a growing number of supposed Hearts fans who just seem to be looking for the next reason to be angry at the club, at neilson, at budge , at savage...

Pretty tiresome 

Some fans have already signed a pre season contract agreement, to disrupt this season. They will throw everything into their attempts to nullify any good we produce, they will also drag others into their ironic hypocritical tin pot headed disputes .

They need saved from self by self.

In Neilson I trust, ticking all the right boxes.

Can't get himself cup tied hence the reason he wasn't in the squad. Rangers are making an offer and if he played today, that would have been the end of the discussions. 

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

disrupt this season

The last few seasons have shown there is a section of Hearts fans, who seem to be mostly younger, who place organising protests about some part of the way the club is run they don't agree with ahead of supporting the team. They're a really annoying sideshow. And we're doing well now despite them not because of them.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

The last few seasons have shown there is a section of Hearts fans, who seem to be mostly younger, who place organising protests about some part of the way the club is run they don't agree with ahead of supporting the team. They're a really annoying sideshow. 

I have no issues with Fans venting at games, it is on this forum that it is irritating me. Annoying is a good shout. 

3 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Seemingly Souttar is not playing because he is “injured”……aye right! 😏

To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if he was. The ***** is made of chocolate. 

Guest ToqueJambo
49 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Agree. Think we might be close to getting the fee we want so everyone should be relatively happy if that happens. Rangers would be daft not to. Even a million is a steal for a 4m-rated international who will step into their team no problem and be attracting decent bids if he continues his development (which will be very annoying for us unless we manage to get a sell-on into any January deal).

5 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Some laugh. Souttar gets  paid by us until he leaves. In out shake him all about, doesn't matter anymore. 

Some fans have already signed a pre season contract agreement, to disrupt this season. They will throw everything into their attempts to nullify any good we produce, they will also drag others into their ironic hypocritical tin pot headed disputes .

They need saved from self by self.

In Neilson I trust, ticking all the right boxes.

We have had some pretty shocking management at times on and off the park over the last few years… can fully understand why people would want to complain. Just not acceptable.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Factuer Moi said:

I have no issues with Fans venting at games, it is on this forum that it is irritating me. Annoying is a good shout. 

Their antics at games annoys me much more. Who knows who are actual Hearts fans on this forum.

HeartsandonlyHearts
14 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Fab response ... !

Pretty tiresome 

I’m not one of that group. The wind up merchants are obvious. I’m just a pee’d off Hearts fan. He’s not injured. Don’t treat us like idiots. I don’t expect my monthly to give me a say in 99.9% of what happens at the club but don’t lie to us and his team mates. Team mates who are committed to the cause and an employer who pays their weekly salary. The same employer who pays Souttar I believe. He should have been cup tied to let them know we couldn’t be stepped on. We laid down to them to make the stepping on easier. 

Bazzas right boot

Probably injured himself tongueing the Hun arsehole. 

Maybe a neck strain. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

I’m not one of that group. The wind up merchants are obvious. I’m just a pee’d off Hearts fan. He’s not injured. Don’t treat us like idiots. I don’t expect my monthly to give me a say in 99.9% of what happens at the club but don’t lie to us and his team mates. Team mates who are committed to the cause and an employer who pays their weekly salary. The same employer who pays Souttar I believe. He should have been cup tied to let them know we couldn’t be stepped on. We laid down to them to make the stepping on easier. 

What a pile of shite. 

10 minutes ago, McCrae said:

We have had some pretty shocking management at times on and off the park over the last few years… can fully understand why people would want to complain. Just not acceptable.

It isn't needed right now though, i get the feeling certain people on here would of thrived if we had been beaten today. We have settled into a very good football side, with intent ambition to win. That showed today as much as anything else, we all learn from our mistakes. Managing Hearts has the back drop of many failed managers. Robbie has a very hard core, he is focused on the job at hand. Today was earmarked as a turning point one way or the other, i am delighted that we saw the lessons learned, so di other sides.

Let us not over look the amount of pressure Robbie has been under both times he has stepped into the Hot seat, similar circumstances. Heh as proven by a mile he is the correct man for the club, i am willing him on. Who else is going to produce success like he is showing. Come on , it is obvious . Robbie is growing into a very fine manager , stats is used a lot here, go look at his for the club. Legends are spoken of, i see him becoming a hero at our club. He gets Us we get Him. Perfect fit so far. Scottish cup success is right there for him to go for, he has been close but no cigar so far as a manager in the SC, a legend as a player. Respect is earned, he has mine forever

Edited by Factuer Moi

Jambo_jim2001
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Rangers get £12m for Paterson and won't give Hearts money for JS.

Probably went to the baliffs🤔

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

What a pile of shite. 

That’s funny coming from one of the biggest wind up merchants we’ve all had the misfortune of getting to know on here.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

That’s funny coming from one of the biggest wind up merchants we’ve all had the misfortune of getting to know on here.

You've only been here for 4 months, how do come to that conclusion? 

Who were you before? 

Another fallen warrior reccarnated after being bested in jkb verbal combat I bet. One who probably has generated more accounts on here in the last year than he's had rides. 

4 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Why?

Just think that's how it will go, we have our price they have theirs, would expect to get a better fee however I think they may comprise and agree on something in this region.

30 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

It isn't needed right now though, i get the feeling certain people on here would of thrived if we had been beaten today. We have settled into a very good football side, with intent ambition to win. That showed today as much as anything else, we all learn from our mistakes. Managing Hearts has the back drop of many failed managers. Robbie has a very hard core, he is focused on the job at hand. Today was earmarked as a turning point one way or the other, i am delighted that we saw the lessons learned, so di other sides.

Let us not over look the amount of pressure Robbie has been under both times he has stepped into the Hot seat, similar circumstances. Heh as proven by a mile he is the correct man for the club, i am willing him on. Who else is going to produce success like he is showing. Come on , it is obvious . Robbie is growing into a very fine manager , stats is used a lot here, go look at his for the club. Legends are spoken of, i see him becoming a hero at our club. He gets Us we get Him. Perfect fit so far. Scottish cup success is right there for him to go for, he has been close but no cigar so far as a manager in the SC, a legend as a player. Respect is earned, he has mine forever

Last year we were awful and RN was lucky to keep his job.  I put a lot of the reasons for our improvement this year down to Savage and the new players he has sourced. I would have preferred a more experienced manager rather than one learning his trade. Credit were credit is due though we are playing much better football and RN should be praised.

This year I don’t think we have anything of substance to complain about.  I don’t have a problem with and fully understand why fans wants to give Souttar some stick, he deserves it.

HeartsandonlyHearts
30 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

You've only been here for 4 months, how do come to that conclusion? 

Who were you before? 

Another fallen warrior reccarnated after being bested in jkb verbal combat I bet. One who probably has generated more accounts on here in the last year than he's had rides. 

You got me…I have nothing left to give. I’ll just go now and Phoenix up and try again.

I doff my cap to you and scuttle off to lick my wounds.