Souttar signs pre-contract with Rangers (Super Thread)

Bazzas right boot

8 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

If Goldson doesn’t leave Rangers what happens?

I still wonder about this transfer 

I am starting to think that TheRangers have been told Goldson has loads of suitors and thought that they could sell him January and then use a fraction of that to bring Souttar in. 

The irony is their defence has went to shite since the break and they definitely should have shelled out the cash for him.

For us, it shows how important Halkett has been in Souttars return to form, we may have had to go to a back 3 to get the best out of Halkett but since then he has been immense and his recent injury highlighted his importance 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Factuer Moi

• Bazzas right boot

1 hour ago, Bozi said:

I am starting to think that TheRangers have been told Goldson has loads of suitors and thought that they could sell him January and then use a fraction of that to bring Souttar in. 

The irony is their defence has went to shite since the break and they definitely should have shelled out the cash for him.

For us, it shows how important Halkett has been in Souttars return to form, we may have had to go to a back 3 to get the best out of Halkett but since then he has been immense and his recent injury highlighted his importance 

I am keen to see if Sibbick will look any better in the Souttar role when Souttar leaves because he has some similar attributes. Halkett allows guys like Souttar to strut their stuff as you say.