• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• kingantti1874

• soonbe110

• mitch41

The_razors_edge
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Unless of course, Dalmahoy has a place in Dubai...?

20191115_221807.jpg

😂😂😂 Dalmahoy indeed

Bridge of Djoum
18 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

Tohn Jerry is at Dalmahoy

A well known bar in the Middle East.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

33 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

**** it! I'll take McCall.

Did well at Well despite losing a whole bunch of players and got them finishing 2nd in the league.

Could do a whole lot worse

2nd, 3rd, 2nd was his first three years. No Rangers for that period however what would we give for that. Champions league football at that time as well. 

2 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Keep taking the drugs

Believe he did recommend Weir. Just before he left for Portugal. 🏌️♂️

Edited by soonbe110

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Barack said:

Sean Clare's there too, spending his 10k a week wages. By treating JT to a slap up meal.👍🏻

10k plus his losing bonuses. 

4 hours ago, hearts 4 the cup said:

if the 4 that have been interviewed are the standard we’re looking at id rather we just give the job to McPhee 

Noooooooo. That would be more of the same.

52 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ken, we’d be better listening to you..A RETIRED PLUMBER. 

Your spot on there wee man.

50 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Wrong again Mitch. He isn’t ‘ a club lawyer’. He is a Board member nominated by FoH members who happens to be a lawyer. Big different to what you suggest. 

Well you can take that up with Barry A. All that was said was a club lawyer ok. You really are a nippy sweet.

Shanks said no
33 minutes ago, Barack said:

Unless of course, Dalmahoy has a place in Dubai...?

20191115_221807.jpg

Humble apologies, Mrs F has been told to stop spouting rubbish and she can pour her own drinks for the rest of the night

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

but the 4 who have been interviewed are 🤡 

I know just like McPhee.

We can do much better. 

Imagine we Jambos arguing over dross. Ok dress might be a bit strong but we need a lot better than who has been interviewed so far.

Edited by mitch41

4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Such as managers who are doing a good job that are IN WORK.

Such as ? Name some that you would be happy with and we could afford. 

2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Well you can take that up with Barry A. All that was said was a club lawyer ok. You really are a nippy sweet.

Not really. Just don’t like folk spreading untruths on here. Particularly in a rather bellicose manner 

1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

John Terry. Confirmed.

Announced on Monday. 

Heard it here first.

As much chance of that as Indyref2  in next five years 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Such as ? Name some that you would be happy with and we could afford. 

Are are  nippy sweety. That's all you do on hear is waste posters time asking silly questions. What are you 8 years old.

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Pretty big chance of it happening then 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not really. Just don’t like folk spreading untruths on here. Particularly in a rather bellicose manner 

Grow up. Your obviously up late as there's no school tomorrow.

Just now, mitch41 said:

Are are  nippy sweety. That's all you do on hear is waste posters time asking silly questions. What are you 8 years old.

No, I just call out the odd blowhard who is negative about everything and contributes nothing. Ask them who they would like as manager and they don’t/can’t even answer. And it’s more than once I have asked.  

Personally I feel the media know how easy it is to hook the mental keyboard warrior Hearts fans by pushing every stupid name out there as a potential candidate to stir up a frenzy.

Has nobody watched Ann’s Press Conference??

HIGH PROFILE

EXPERIENCED

Yet the clowns on here and social media go Radio Rental over Stuart McCall and any other wild name printed in the gutter press.

Calm down, let Ann do her job and stop feeding off the media shite - they just hate not knowing and rely on bent agents.

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Have to agree. John Terry just turned down the chance to manage Championship leaders West Brom. He's hardly likely to do that then take over a club in a league the English predominately view as a 'pub league' 

6 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

John Terry. Confirmed.

Announced on Monday. 

Heard it here first.

Swear on your mums life it's JT for Hearts manager.

Just now, mitch41 said:

Swear on your mums life it's JT for Hearts manager.

Read previous post. Turned down WBA, went to Dubai, then accepted Hearts job. Yes it happens. Only in dreams though. 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No, I just call out the odd blowhard who is negative about everything and contributes nothing. Ask them who they would like as manager and they don’t/can’t even answer. And it’s more than once I have asked.  

Daddy what is a gadgy ?

Daddy who made the world ?

Daddy where is the sun in winter ?

Daddy what is football ?

Get to your bed your doing my head in !

Just now, mitch41 said:

Daddy what is a gadgy ?

Daddy what is football ?

Good, I’m up all night. 

remind who it is you want as our next manager

5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Snore snore snore.

You've had yer pants pulled doon in public - yer just a slaver. Well done soonbe.

So, go on then name who's affordable that Budge should go for, we're waiting. Come on give us your list or pull yer pants up and waddle off.

1 minute ago, ADAM said:

You've had yer pants pulled doon in public - yer just a slaver. Well done soonbe.

So, go on then name who's affordable that Budge should go for, we're waiting. Come on give us your list or pull yer pants up and waddle off.

Acrually I asked him earlier in the thread, or a related thread, and he gave 3 names.

I can't be arsed looking back.

LarrysRightFoot

I believe O’Neill wants Austin at Stoke. However, Austin wants to wait and see with us. Not sure if that means the manager or sporting director role though or either.

Arthur Morgan
2 minutes ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

Been told Scholes was interviewed in Manchester yesterday morning/afternoon (Friday).

Not doubting your info mate, but he's not exactly experienced. High profile, yes but not experienced. 

19 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Not doubting your info mate, but he's not exactly experienced. High profile, yes but not experienced. 

Neither was Gerrard really let's remember.

Arthur Morgan
28 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

I'm not comparing them, just pointing out that we are apparently looking for an experienced manager so it probably won't be Scholes. 

Siphiwe Tshabalala
54 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I completely agree with you.

2 hours ago, ADAM said:

Oh god another Ex Levein lover.

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Acrually I asked him earlier in the thread, or a related thread, and he gave 3 names.

I can't be arsed looking back.

Ganging up on me now ya bunch of Levein lovers. I asked him this and I asked him that. It's like being surrounded by nippy sweety gang of nurds.

2 hours ago, ADAM said:

You mention my pants being pulled down well whatever turns you on big boy.

1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

I don't think such straight comparisons can be made. Gerrard inherited a side which while under-performing in their estimation had still finished 3rd in the league. Then if I remember correctly he got a transfer budget of around £10 million to immediately strengthen then again this season around £13 million.

While it can't be denied that he looks to have a real talent for constructing a squad he did have options given that transfer budget and he already had the spine of a quality side in Morelos, Jack, and Tavernier.

Then aside from his budget he was able to sign out of contract players such as Scott Arfield with EPL quality and experience Hearts couldn't afford to pay.

Whoever comes into Hearts will have nothing like that budget for transfers and very possibly no straight transfer budget at all. While it's worked out for Rangers with Gerrard also keep in mind they were roundly mocked for it at the time. This from Graham Spiers as a typical example.

Though it would appear to be Spiers who is the idiot now simply because this worked out for Rangers it's no gauge that Hearts doing something similar would have a positive result. 

The Real Maroonblood
6 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Daddy what is a gadgy ?

Daddy what is football ?

:laugh:

4 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Warnock to be interviewed Monday.