• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

40 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Our home support has basically become a mirror image of this place, full of greetin faced ^^^^s.

Thats a bit of an odd comment. I sat in section B for eleven years and I agree about the moaning, but it was usually from old bigots. Definitely not Kickback posters.

4 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

I'd be expecting a wee warning for that one.

Abusing 'fellow Hearts fans' eh?

Poor.

You are one sad Individual, basically like you're sitting holding your hand up wanting to tell so I get in trouble for having an opinion that you don't like, grade one Walter. 

...a bit disco
13 minutes ago, Shedro said:

You are one sad Individual, basically like you're sitting holding your hand up wanting to tell so I get in trouble for having an opinion that you don't like, grade one Walter. 

No such thing m9.

I've had warnings for less in the past is all I'm saying. No need for the personal.

13 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

No such thing m9.

I've had warnings for less in the past is all I'm saying. No need for the personal.

So because you have had a warning you try and get me in bother?,100% midnight mass. 

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Shedro said:

So because you have had a warning you try and get me in bother?,100% midnight mass. 

Never even reported you so I don't see what your point is.

'100% midnight mass'.

:rofl:

Protestant, Catholic, etc are all equally disregarded in this house. Do feel free to try again though.

:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Shedro said:

Assuming midnight mass is ‘grass’, I’m not sure how his comment is grassing? 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Rhyming Section now, is it?

Or Limericks?

Even better idea.

There once was a poster on here

Who decided to say something queer

He talked about Masses

And hinted of grasses

So perhaps he’ll be out on his ear

I lol-ed. :lol:

Jambof3tornado
25 minutes ago, Barack said:

Or Limericks?

Even better idea.

He talked about Masses

And hinted of grasses

Bravo

39 minutes ago, Barack said:

Or Limericks?

Even better idea.

He talked about Masses

And hinted of grasses

:clyay:

7 hours ago, West Side Hearts said:

C5638F4D-0B1E-450C-9C0B-CDB71B3E1F5F.thumb.jpeg.7b30736b28cb39f223d1a639ea277c05.jpegodds on they are really telling them to ram it

Sounds like you want the club. To tell them to ram it?

I'm baffled why anyone would be against people trying to create an atmosphere in the ground..

After all the folk who are trying to get this section together will be in the ground regardless of singing section or not .. so why not let them have a bash at it

6 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Sounds like you want the club. To tell them to ram it?

I'm baffled why anyone would be against people trying to create an atmosphere in the ground..

After all the folk who are trying to get this section together will be in the ground regardless of singing section or not .. so why not let them have a bash at it

You are baffled as to why the club should tell a bunch of bigots to ram it?

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

You are baffled as to why the club should tell a bunch of bigots to ram it?

The club gladly take money of a full away end of bigot's every time we play the old firm ..

Now I'm not sure how many of this new singing section are bigot's .. but it'll be nowhere near how many  when old firm rock up to tynecastle..

What I'd like to see is the club let the young team have the section and help educate them .. 

We seem to want to shout our own fans down when in reality we ain't much different to anyone else

19 minutes ago, jambocub said:

The club gladly take money of a full away end of bigot's every time we play the old firm ..

Now I'm not sure how many of this new singing section are bigot's .. but it'll be nowhere near how many  when old firm rock up to tynecastle..

What I'd like to see is the club let the young team have the section and help educate them .. 

We seem to want to shout our own fans down when in reality we ain't much different to anyone else

We seem to want to shout bigots down. Nobody has a problem with fans who want to make a noise without acting like diet hun arseholes.

AlphonseCapone
21 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Hearts aren't responsible for old firm fans. 

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I think the point is, we can’t hit our own fans for sectarianism without also tackling the away fans too?

Jambof3tornado
28 minutes ago, jambocub said:

They had that chance before, tell me why the club should go out on a limb and accommodate them again? Sell the idea to us doubters.

AlphonseCapone
8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I think the point is, we can’t hit our own fans for sectarianism without also tackling the away fans too?

Or to reverse that, we can't tackle away fans if we have our own sectarian problems. Those in glass houses sort of thing. 

We've more responsibility for our own fans first and foremost. 

Edited by AlphonseCapone

Nookie Bear
Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

Or to reverse that, we can't tackle away fans if we have our own sectarian problems. Those in glass houses sort of thing. 

Yep, not disputing that either. 

9 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Exactly. If the club are wanting to go all out against bigotry  then at least have the balls to tackle the old firm it's our ground . So when the old firm are at it in their thousands at tynecastle . They should be called out for it and threatened with reduced tickets..

Granted we've a problem with bigot's but we turn a blind eye to the thousands because we want the cash..

13 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

They had that chance before, tell me why the club should go out on a limb and accommodate them again? Sell the idea to us doubters.

What do you mean they ? Is this the exact same group of lads who were banned for stealing a drum? 

22 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Who's responsible for them when their in our stadium .. or who's responsible for allocating them tickets?

12 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Exactly but we're only ever doing one .. 

AlphonseCapone
7 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Exactly but we're only ever doing one .. 

Aye fair enough. I'd love to see us do more to stamp it out right across the ground, home and away. 

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

Aye fair enough. I'd love to see us do more to stamp it out right across the ground, home and away. 

That's where I'm at . If we're going to tackle it then meet it head on ..

It's not that hard  just ban anyone caught . If the away clubs aren't willing to work with us to do it then simply cut the allocation

Jambof3tornado
48 minutes ago, jambocub said:

What do you mean they ? Is this the exact same group of lads who were banned for stealing a drum? 

I think even poirot and miss marple have worked out that it is indeed.

The White Cockade
1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

We've more responsibility for our own fans first and foremost. 

in a nutshell

I don't know why people can't see this

unless of course they don't want anything done about it

Nookie Bear
7 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

in a nutshell

I don't know why people can't see this

unless of course they don't want anything done about it

I think then the problem is that, on that basis, we will never get around to sorting the away fans because there will always be one or two in the home end needing sorting. 

Surely we we could do both, no? 

davemclaren
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I think then the problem is that, on that basis, we will never get around to sorting the away fans because there will always be one or two in the home end needing sorting. 

Surely we we could do both, no? 

Maybe the club is more concerned about Hearts reputation than that of other clubs?   

Nookie Bear
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Maybe the club is more concerned about Hearts reputation than that of other clubs?   

But the club can’t hit our own fans hard - no matter how deserved it is - and just ignore other people in the ground doing exactly the same thing. 

Well, I suppose they can, but it’s not going to go down well. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

But the club can’t hit our own fans hard - no matter how deserved it is - and just ignore other people in the ground doing exactly the same thing. 

Well, I suppose they can, but it’s not going to go down well. 

Clearly. ?

Found this in the bushes this morning. 

6FCF00A8-159B-486C-A490-25D275F353AF.png

Edited by Sarah O

21 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Do they? They number probably 50 tops on a good day, the back row of section G make about the same noise as their 2 rows. Tynie’s atmosphere is brutal but it’s reflcetive of the product on the park just now. When we play decent football and have things to play for, tynie is hard to beat. I’d rather sit in silence than jump in unison to a drum and sing our versions of Celtic chants whilst we get beat or draw with Patrick Thistle, sorry if that makes me boring. I cringe when I watch/listen to these “Ultra” groups chant and sing along to drums when their sides are getting beat. I always laugh at the Ozturk screamer at Easter Road because the ball rattled the bar and the back of the net and their wee ultras are still bouncing up and sowing banging on their drum whilst the Hearts end is going bananas. 

I want a singing section at tynie, I don’t want bigotry and nonsense, I think we can have both. This group aren’t the boys to deliver it tho. 

Sing when we are winning ? Don’t when we are not 

crazy stuff

portobellojambo1
22 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Do they? They number probably 50 tops on a good day, the back row of section G make about the same noise as their 2 rows. Tynie’s atmosphere is brutal but it’s reflcetive of the product on the park just now. When we play decent football and have things to play for, tynie is hard to beat. I’d rather sit in silence than jump in unison to a drum and sing our versions of Celtic chants whilst we get beat or draw with Patrick Thistle, sorry if that makes me boring. I cringe when I watch/listen to these “Ultra” groups chant and sing along to drums when their sides are getting beat. I always laugh at the Ozturk screamer at Easter Road because the ball rattled the bar and the back of the net and their wee ultras are still bouncing up and sowing banging on their drum whilst the Hearts end is going bananas. 

I want a singing section at tynie, I don’t want bigotry and nonsense, I think we can have both. This group aren’t the boys to deliver it tho. 

The atmosphere is just something else that is basically generated by what is on offer on the park. I don't think anyone can doubt the atmosphere during the home 4-0 win against Celtic for example, including the "Poznan", which involved all three home stands in unison. There was nothing pre planned, no section organised to make sure it happened, it was all down to what we were watching, and a totally united response.

I've never hidden my political beliefs, my religious background, or anything else, but there is a time and a place for both and inside Tynecastle is neither the time nor the place, because it would create a situation where there would be those excluded. Inside Tynecastle I don't give a crap about the religion, skin colour or political beliefs of those sitting around me, the uniting factor is, or certainly should be, the team we are there to support.

If what we are witnessing on the park creates the right atmosphere in the stadium then I don't necessarily really see any need to create a specific singing section as such, where divisions could occur over the choice of songs. Unless it is seen as a section to make sure there is some noise even if the team isn't playing well.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Atmosphere is shite and a singing section won't make any difference. Get shot of Levein and a manager with some balls and the atmosphere will take care of itself.

40 minutes ago, Beats said:

Atmosphere is shite and a singing section won't make any difference. Get shot of Levein and a manager with some balls and the atmosphere will take care of itself.

C’mon Beats, you’re a good poster and better than this, don’t ruin it by posting nonsense mate.

3 minutes ago, smiler said:

C’mon Beats, you’re a good poster and better than this, don’t ruin it by posting nonsense mate.

Cheers mate. Hope you're well.

7 hours ago, Beats said:

You want a female manager? 

Hello again everyone, apologies for the delays in any posts, we. Haven't been logged on too Kickback in a while and have just now read through all previous posts. The section is still fully supported by the club and we have another meeting very soon. There has now been a final location of the ground that has been agreed between ourselves and the club for where we will be located next season. The club will be releasing an online statement and application form later this month. ??

3 minutes ago, HMFCSSO said:

Hello again everyone, apologies for the delays in any posts, we. Haven't been logged on too Kickback in a while and have just now read through all previous posts. The section is still fully supported by the club and we have another meeting very soon. There has now been a final location of the ground that has been agreed between ourselves and the club for where we will be located next season. The club will be releasing an online statement and application form later this month. ??

Well done mate, hope it’s a success, as long as it’s no ma seat :laugh:

13 minutes ago, HMFCSSO said:

Hi HMFCSSO,

Can you please elaborate on this:

B6C8D28F-A99A-4FD1-8F88-3D08D874293F.png

Its from a Twitter account that you constantly ‘like’ and retweet. I’d love to know what it’s based on. Thanks.

Edited by Ryder

I'm beginning to wonder if this is all just a windup. Surely we would have heard something from the club by now.

10 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I'm beginning to wonder if this is all just a windup. Surely we would have heard something from the club by now.

100% Not a wind up as you will realise in a few weeks. The reason no one has heard anything regarding us from the club is that it has required a lot of time to arrange and plan. 

1 hour ago, HMFCSSO said:

Geniune question

what happens if the area you are going to is already full or near full with renewed ST holders?

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

100%. Imo there is no way they have held all these "meetings" but then announced that ST's are on sale without marketing said "singing section OFFISHUL".

I reckon it's some 14 year old just looking for attention.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
3 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

100%. Imo there is no way they have held all these "meetings" but then announced that ST's are on sale without marketing said "singing section OFFISHUL".

I reckon it's some 14 year old just looking for attention.

Are there any sections on hold?

8 minutes ago, kila said:

This thread so far

200w.gif

Headed straight for the classics IMO. It's had it all, drums, flags, talk of bigotry, red hands of ulster and now grasses. 

:sweeet:

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Are there any sections on hold?

You would like to think that the club would have informed any ST holders in that section already before they renewed,

• davemclaren locked this topic